Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Wisconsin & Calumet RR

96-A "Richard C Hill", FP7A, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1951, #10361, FN 3073-A1, as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 96-A, Class 15E-P.  It was sold as WICT 96A and sold as Wisconsin & Southern RR 71A.  It was sold as Escanaba & Lake Superior RR 600.

106, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #15218, FN 3106-A10, as CMStP&P 117-C, Class 15E-F.  It was sold as to Golden Arrow Tours and sold as WICT 106.

202, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1950, #10295, FN 6075-22, as Chesapeake & Ohio 5236, Class SE-12.  It was reclassified Class SW-7 in 1964 and sold as Chicago Madison & Northern 202.  It was then sold as WICT 202 and resold as Chicago-Chemung RR 202 in 1987.

613, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in May, 1953, #18444, FN 5183-3, as New York Central 5740, Class DRSP-4n. The steam generator was removed and the locomotive was reclassified DRS-4n. In 1966 it was reclassified ERS-15. In 1968 it became Penn Central 5740, Class ERS-15. In April, 1976, it became Conrail 5740 Class GP-7. XTRA purchased the locomotive in 1981 and renumbered it 613. After a short time on the North Central Texas as 613, it was sent to the North Central Oklahoma as 613. In August, 1986, it went to the WICT. It is now Chicago Rail Link 613.

614 was built by Electro-Motive in May, 1953, #18452, as NYC 5748, Class DRSP-4n. It was converted and reclassified DRS-4n. In 1966 it was reclassified ERS-15. In 1968 it became Penn Central 5748, Class ERS-15. In April, 1976, it became Conrail 5748 Class GP-7. XTRA purchased it in 1981 and it became 614. It was NCT 614 from 1982 until early 1984, when it went to the NCO. It also went to the WICT as 614 in 1986. It is now CRL 614.

615, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14229, as NYC 5667, Class DRS-4e. It was re-classified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Penn Central 5667, Class ERS-15, in 1968. It then became Conrail 5667, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was sold to XTRA in 1984 and was assigned to North Central Texas as 615, but it was send to the North Central Oklahoma RR as 615. It then went to WICT as 615 and later to the Georgia Woodlands RR as 615.

616, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1951, #14192, as NYC 5630, Class DRS-4e. It was re-classified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Penn Central 5630, Class ERS-15, in 1968. It then became Conrail 5630, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was sold to XTRA in 1984 and was sent to WICT as 616 where it was wrecked.

617, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #15470, as NYC 5696, Class DRS-4h.  It was re-classified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Penn Central 5696, Class ERS-15, in 1968. It then became Contrail 5696, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was sold to XTRA in 1984 and was sent to WICT as 617. It later went to Chicago Rail Link as 617.

901, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1949, #8358, as Denver & Rio Grande Western 564D, Class DE4(B-B)226.  It was renumbered as 5644, Class DE4(B-B)226, in 1950 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in 1957.  It was reclassified Class B-B 60 in 1962 and retired on August 27, 1969.  It was sold as American Crystal Sugar Co 64 in January 1970 and sold to Glen Monhart in 1980.  It was painted as Chicago Madison & Northern 564 and became WICT 901.  It was repainted as Charleston & Western Carolina 901.  Information seems to be lacking regarding the disposition.

3378 "Calumet Club" was built as Illinois Central 2211.  It was rebuilt as 3308 and rebuilt as 3378.  It was sold as WICT 3378 "Calumet Club".  It was was sold to another owner and resold to Iowa Pacific.  It became San Luis & Rio Grande RR 3378 "Calumet Club".

 

Roster information: Jerry LaBoda

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

5/1/2014

Memorial of Saint Aldebrandus of Fossombrone

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Let us then cast ourselves at the feet of this good Mother, and embracing them, let us not depart until she blesses us, and accepts us for her children.

-- St. Bernard of Clairvaux