Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Ontario Trolley Lines

 

Cornwall Street Ry.

We have a full page on this line.


Fort William Utilities Commission

147.

169.  It was later "modernized".

7.


Hydro Electric Power Commission

E-21 was built by Baldwin on May 24, 1918, #48538, and completed by Westinghouse on July 20, 1918, as Auburn & Syracuse Electric RR 105. It was sold in 1919 to HEPC as E-21, who then sold it to the Toronto & York Radial Ry as their 2 in 1924. It was then sold to the Chatham Wallaceburg & Lake Erie Ry. In 1927 it was purchased by the Niagara St Catherines & Toronto as 18. In September 1960 it became Oshawa Ry 18. It went to the Connecticut Electric Railway Association in September 1963.

E-23 was built in 1920 as Canadian Car & Foundry and General Electric, #1585.  It was sold as Shawinigan Falls Terminal 5 on May 1924 and resold as Quebec Railway Light & Power Co 33 in July 1924.  It was renumbered 233.


International Nickel Co.

This is an industrial line.


Lake Erie & Northern Ry.

Grand River Ry.

We have a full page on this line.


London & Lake Erie Ry.

54 was built by Ottawa Car Co in 1907 for South Western Traction Co.  It became L&LERy 54 and sold to Niagara St Catharines & Toronto in 1919 or 1920.  It was rebuilt by Preston Car Co in 1920 as NS&T 67 and scrapped in June 1951.

56 was built by Ottawa Car Co in 1907 for SWTCo. It became L&LERy 56 and sold to NS&T in 1919 or 1920.  It was rebuilt by Preston Car Co in 1920 as NS&T 68 and was scrapped in September 1950.

93, trailer, was built by Niles Car Co in 1912.  It was rebuilt as NS&T 60 in 1915 or 1918.. 

94, trailer, was built by Niles Car Co in 1912.  It was rebuilt as NS&T  61 in 1915 or 1918.


London & Port Stanley Ry.

We have a full page on this line.


London Street Ry.

110.

158.

M5.


Niagara St. Catharines & Toronto Ry.

Passenger Cars.

Locomotives and Freight Motors.


Oshawa Ry.

We have a full page on this line.


Port Stanley Incline Ry.

An incline railway (funicular) operated in Port Stanley from 1870 to 1966. The operation was owned by the L&PS for a time, beginning in 1915.


St. Thomas Municipal Ry.

36 was built by Kuhlman in August 1912, #544. It came to Cornwall Street Ry as 36 in 1926 and was scrapped in 1949.


Sudbury-Copper Cliff Suburban Street Ry.

30 was built by Brill Car Co in  April 1920, #21081, for Slate Belt Electric Street Ry.  It was cancelled and sold in Feb 1923, #21737, as Schuykill Ry 502.  It was sold as S-CCSS 30 in 1929 and scrapped in October 1950.

37 was built by Brill in February 1911, #17689, as Wilkes-Barre Ry 356.  It was sold as S-CCSS 37 in 1942 and scrapped in October 1950.


Toronto & York Radial Ry.

2 was built by Baldwin on May 24, 1918, #48538, and completed by Westinghouse on July 20, 1918, as Auburn & Syracuse Electric RR 105. It was sold in 1919 to the Hydro Electric Power Commission as E-21, who then sold it to the T&YR as their 2 in 1924. It was then sold to the Chatham Wallaceburg & Lake Erie Ry. In 1927 it was purchased by the Niagara St Catherines & Toronto as 18. In September 1960 it became Oshawa Ry 18. It went to the Connecticut Electric Railway Association in September 1963.


Toronto Civic Ry.

Fallen Flag Traction Line


Toronto Suburban Ry.

300 was built by the Niagara St. Catharines & Toronto in 1925. It was apparently used by them for a short time before becoming TSRy 300. In 1937 it was purchased by the Waterloo Cedar Falls & Northern 7 and put into service in 1938. It was retired in 1957.


Toronto Transportation Commission

Index. 


Windsor Essex & Lake Shore Rapid Ry.

 9 was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse as Niagara St. Catharines & Toronto 12. It later became WE&LS 9.  It  became Cornwall Street Ry. 9 in 1942, and it was scrapped in 1951.

503 was built by Ottawa Car Mfg Co in 1930.  It was sold as Montreal & Southern Counties Ry  622 and transferred as Niagara St Catharines & Toronto  622.

505 was built by Ottawa Car Mfg Co in 1930.  It was sold as M&SC 623 and transferred as NS&T 623.

507 was built by Ottawa Car Mfg Co in 1930.  It was sold as M&SC 620 and transferred as NS&T 620.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

7/3/2014

Memorial of Saint Anatolius of Alexandria

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Praise the LORD, all nations!

Extol Him, all peoples!

For great is His steadfast love toward us;

and the faithfulness of the LORD endures for ever.

Praise the LORD!

--Psalm 117:1-2