Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago Great Western

Steam Locomotives

 

10, Class B-8, was built by Alco Dunkirk in April 1907, #44155, as Swift & Co 1110. It was later St Paul Bridge & Terminal 10. In 1934 it became CGW 10 and was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels Co in December 1948.

11, Class B-8, was built by Alco-Dunkirk in April 1907, #44156, as Swift & Co 1111. It was later St Paul Bridge & Terminal 11. In 1934 it became CGW 11 and was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels Co in December 1948.

12, Class D-3s, was built by Alco-Schenectady in April 1914, #54589, as St Paul Bridge & Terminal Co 12. It became CGW 12 in 1934 and was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels Co in June 1950.

13, Class D-3s, was built by Alco-Schenectady in September 1915, #55417, as St Paul Bridge & Terminal Co 13. It became CGW 13 in 1934 and was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels Co in June 1950.

16, Class D-3s, was built by Alco-Schenectady in June 1917, #57878, as St Paul Bridge & Terminal Co 16. It became CGW 16 in 1934 and was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels Co in March 1950.

17, Class J-3, was built by Baldwin in September 1925, #58644, as St Paul Bridge & Terminal Co 17. It became CGW 17 in 1934 and was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels Co in March 1950.

63, Class A, was built by Cooke in February 1888, #1825, as Chicago St Paul & Kansas City 63. In 1902 it became CGW 63, Class A, and in 1910 it was reclassified Class C-8. In August 1911 it was sold for scrap to Isaac Joseph Iron Co.

 

115, Class D, was built by Cooke in August 1888, #1923, as Chicago St Paul & Kansas City 91. In 1902 it became CGW 115, Class D. It was sold in September 1911.

256 was Class F-4s, built by Alco-Brooks in March 1902, #25206, as Class F-4. It was rebuilt to Class F-4s in April 1914 and was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in December 1929.

263 was Class F-7A, built by Alco-Brooks in September 1902, #25213, as Class F-4. It was rebuilt to Class F-4s in October 1912 and to Class F-7A in July 1923. It was scrapped in September 1932.

272 was Class F-7A, built by Alco-Brooks in September 1902, #25222, as Class F-4. It was rebuilt to Class F-7A in September 1919 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in June 1950.

282 was Class F-7B, built by Alco-Brooks in February 1903, #26500, as Class F-5. It was rebuilt to Class F-7B in June 1920 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in June 1950.

289 was Class F-7B, built by Alco-Brooks in February 1903, #26507, as Class F-5. It was rebuilt to Class F-7B in December 1923 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in June 1950.

320 was Class G-3s, built by Baldwin in October 1909, #33892, as Class G-3. It was rebuilt to Class G-3s in October 1913 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in March 1950.

333 was Class G-3B, built by Baldwin in October 1909, #33951, as Class G-3. It was rebuilt to Class G-3B in December 1916 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in December 1948.

349, Class G-3s, was built by Baldwin in September 1910, #35202, as Class G-3.  It was rebuilt to Class G-3s in September 1916 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in May 1950.

351 was Class G-3s, built by Baldwin in September 1910, #35204, as Class G-3. It was rebuilt to Class G-3s in November 1914 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in May 1950.

352, Class G-3s, was built by Baldwin in September 1910, #35205, as Class G-3. It was rebuilt to Class G-3s in April 1916 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in May 1950.

355 was Class G-3s, built by Baldwin in September 1910, #35208, as Class G-3. It was rebuilt to Class G-3B in August 1917 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in May 1950.

459 was Class B-4s, built by Baldwin in February 1911, #36128, as Class B-4.  It was scrapped in June 1939.

465 was Class B-5s, built by Baldwin in August 1915, #42293. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in September 1949.

466 was Class B-5s, built by Baldwin in August 1915, #42294. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in September 1949.

468 was Class B-5s, built by Baldwin in August 1915, #42296. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in September 1949.

469 was Class B-5s, built by Baldwin in August 1915, #42297. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in June 1950.

470, Class B-5s, was built by Baldwin in June 1915, #43512. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in June 1950.

474 was Class B-5s, built by Baldwin in June 1916, #43553. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in March 1950.

475 was Class B-5s, built by Baldwin in June 1916, #43554. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in March 1950.

477, Class B-5s, was built by Baldwin in June 1916, #43556. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in June 1950.

480 was Class B-6, built by Alco-Pittsburgh in February 1919, #60456. It was sold for scrap to Purdy Co in September 1949.

482 was Class B-6, built by Alco-Pittsburgh in February 1919, #60458. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in September 1949.

483 was Class B-6, built by Alco-Pittsburgh in February 1919, #60459. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in March 1950.

504, Class E-7s, was built by Baldwin in September 1910, #35286, as Class E-7. It was rebuilt as Class E-7s in March 1918 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in May 1950.

505, Class E-7s, was built by Baldwin in September 1910, #35287, as Class E-7. It was rebuilt as Class E-7s in May 1914 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in March 1950.

506, Class E-7s, was built by Baldwin in September 1910, 35288, as Class E-7. It was rebuilt as Class E-7s in February 1914 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in March 1950.

507, Class E-7s, was built by Baldwin in October 1910, #35327, as Class E-7. It was rebuilt as Class E-7s in August 1914 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in March 1950.

508 was Class E-7s, built by Baldwin in October 1910, #35328, as Class E-7. It was rebuilt as Class E-7s in December 1913 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in May 1950.

608 was Class G-4, built by Baldwin in October 1910, #33954, as 336, Class G-3. It was rebuilt in February 1919 to Class G-3s and again rebuilt in May 1929 as 608, Class G-4. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in March 1950.

704 was Class L-1s, built by Baldwin in June 1912, #37969. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in March 1950.

722 was Class L-1A, built by Baldwin in August 1920, #53511. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in January 1950.

724 was Class L-1A, built by Baldwin in August 1920, #53513. It was converted to oil in 1940 and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in January 1950.

737 was Class L-1B, built by Baldwin in June 1912, #37985, as 706, Class L-1s. It was rebuilt in August 1938 as 737, Class L-1B, and sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in March 1950.

740 was Class L-1B, built by Baldwin in March 1916, #43096, as 710, Class L-1s. It was reclassified as L-2 and rebuilt in February 1942 as 740, Class L-1B. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in January 1950.

742 was Class L-1B, built by Baldwin in April 1916, #43192, as 716, Class L-1s. It was reclassified as L-2 and rebuilt in December 1941 as 742, Class L-1B. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in May 1950.

752 was Class L-3, built by Baldwin in November 1918, #50730. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in May 1950.

758 was Class L-3, built by Baldwin in December 1918, #50781. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in March 1950.

800 was Class M-1s, built by Baldwin in October 1916, #44209. For several years it had a tender booster and was sold in March 1950.

850 was Class T-1, built by Lima in April 1930, #7501. It was retired in February 1948 and scrapped.

858 was Class T-1, built by Lima in April 1930, #7509. It was retired in February 1948 and scrapped.

870 was Class T-2, built by Baldwin in December 1930, #61578. It was retired in April 1948 and scrapped.

871 was Class T-2, built by Baldwin in December 1930, #61579. It was retired in April 1948 and scrapped.

884, Class T-3, was built by Lima in December 1930, #7570. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in November 1949.

905, Class K-1s, was built by Alco-Brooks in February 1903, #26473, as Class F-6, 2-6-2. It was rebuilt in September 1910 as Class K-1, 4-6-2. In August 1911 it was again rebuilt as Class K-1s. It was scrapped in 1932.

907, Class K-2A, was built by Alco-Brooks in February 1903, #26477, as Class F-6, 2-6-2. It was rebuilt in August 1916 as Class K-3s, 4-6-2. It was again rebuilt in January 1920 as Class K-2A and scrapped in 1932.

912, Class K-2A, was built by Alco-Brooks in February 1903, #26482, as Class F-6, 2-6-2. It was rebuilt in 1910 as Class K-3. In July 1918 it was rebuilt as Class K-3s and later as Class K-2A. It was sold for scrap in September 1949 to Hyman-Michaels.

914, Class K-2A, was built by Alco-Brooks in February 1903, #26484, as Class F-6, 2-6-2. It was rebuilt in March 1916 as Class K-3s and rebuilt again as Class K-2A in February 1923. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in May 1950.

916, Class K-2A, was built by Alco-Brooks in February 1903, #26486, as Class F-6, 2-6-2. It was rebuilt in June 1913 as Class K-3A and rebuilt again as Class K-2A in August 1920.  It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in March 1950.

919, Class K-2A, was built by Alco-Brooks in February 1903, #26489, as Class F-6, 2-6-2. It was rebuilt in April 1915 as Class K-3s and rebuilt again as Class K-2A in February 1920. It was scrapped in 1932.

921, Class K-4B, was built by Alco-Brooks in February 1902, #25693, as 180, Class F-1, 2-6-2. It was rebuilt in February 1912 as 921, Class K-4. It was again rebuilt in December 1913 as Class K-4s. It was rebuilt a third time in August 1921 as Class K-4B. It was scrapped in 1932.

922, Class K-4B, was built by Alco-Brooks in February 1902, #25694, as 181, Class F-1, 2-6-2. It was rebuilt in July 1911 as 922, Class K-4. It was again rebuilt in June 1916 as Class K-4s. It was rebuilt a third time in November 1921 as Class K-4B. It was scrapped in 1932.

923, Class K-4B, was built by Alco-Brooks in February 1902, #25965, as 182, Class F-1, 2-6-2. It was rebuilt in September 1912 as 923, Class K-4. It was again Rebuilt in January 1913 as Class K-4s. It was rebuilt a third time in December 1922 as Class K-4B. It was scrapped in 1932.

928, Class K-5s, was built by Baldwin in December 1913, #41003. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in March 1950.

929, Class K-5s, was built by Baldwin in December 1913, #41004. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in January 1950.

930, Class K-5s, was built by Baldwin in July 1916, #43781. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in January 1950.

931, Class K-5s, was built by Baldwin in July 1916, #43782. It was sold for scrap to Hyman-Michaels in January 1950.

951, Class K-6s, was built by Alco-Rhode Island in September 1902, #25683, as 248, Class F-3, 2-6-2. It was rebuilt in 1910 as 651, Class H-2, 2-6-6-2. In September 1915 it was rebuilt as 951, Class K-6s, 4-6-2. It was scrapped in 1932.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/28/2014

Memorial of Saint Agapius of Languedoc

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Be careful then to take part in one Eucharist. For there is one flesh of our Lord, Jesus Christ, and one cup of His Blood that makes us one, and one altar.

-- St. Ignatius of Antioch