Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Michigan Trolley Lines
Adrian City Electric Belt Line Ry.
Ann Arbor Street Ry.
26 was built by Jackson & Sharpe.
Department of Street Railways
City of Detroit
Detroit Citizens Railway
In 1976 the City of Detroit opened a heritage trolley line in downtown Detroit. Since the cars chosen came originally from Lisbon, Portugal, they used the Lisbon 900 mm gauge.
1 was built by St Louis Car in 1899 and came from Compania Carris de Ferro do Lisboa where it was in the 400 series.
4 was also built by St Louis Car in 1899 and rebuilt by CCFL in 1925.
5 was built by CCFL in 1925.
Detroit River Tunnel Co.
,We have a full page on this system.
Detroit Monroe & Toledo Shore Line Ry.
503 was built by Brill Car Co in 1907 as 3. It was renumbered 503 and became Detroit United Rys 7503.
509 was built by Stephenson Car Co in 1903 as 9. It was renumbered 509 and became DUR 7509.
Detroit United Railways
Eastern Michigan Railway
We have a full page on this system.
Escanaba Electric Street Ry.
112 was built by American Car Co.
Grand Rapids, Grand Haven, & Muskegon Ry.
10 was built by Barney & Smith.
20 was built by St. Louis Car in 1916. It was acquired by Detroit United Ry and given the new paint scheme and numbered 7556 and named Moskoki.
Grand Rapids Holland & Chicago Ry.
21 was built by Jewett in 1913. In 1916 it became Michigan Rys 113 and returned to GRH&C as 113. It was sold to Union Traction of Indiana as 443 "Elwood" in 1927 and became Indiana RR 443 in 1930. It was built in 1934 as wrecker 1150 and was retired in 1941.
22 was built by Jewett in 1913 . In 1916 it became MRys 114 and GHY&C 114 in 1924. In 1927 it was sold UTI 444 and IRR 444 in 1930. Parts were rebuilt as motor car 710 in 1932.
23 was built by Jewett in 1913. In 1916 it became MRYs 115 and returned to GRH&C as 115. It sold to UTI as 445 "Daleville" in 1927 and became IRR 445 in 1930. It was retired in 1937.
Grand Rapids RR
"St. Louis" was built by St Louis Car Co in 1924.
"Melville R Bissell" was built by St Louis Car Co in 1926.
Houghton County Street Ry.
One car connected to the Mineral Range RR at Calumet.
Menominee & Marinette Light & Traction Co.
57 was built by American Car Co in 1915.
3 was built by American Car Co in 1924, #1343.
113 was built by Jewett in 1913 as Grand Rapids Holland & Chicago 21. In 1916 it became MRys 113 and returned to GRH&C as 113. It was sold to Union Traction of Indiana as 443 "Elwood" in 1927 and became Indiana RR 443 in 1930. It was built in 1934 as wrecker 1150 and was retored om 1941.
114 was built by Jewett in 1913, as GRH&C 22 . In 1916 it became MRys 114 and GHY&C 114 in 1924. In 1927 it was sold UTI 444 and IRR 444 in 1930. Parts were rebuilt as motor car 710 in 1932.
115 was built by Jewett in 1913 as GRH&C 23. In 1916 it became MRYs 115 and returned to GRH&C as 115. It sold to UTI as 445 "Daleville" in 1927 and became IRR 445 in 1930. It was retired in 1937.
202 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in 1924, #823. It was sold as Northern Ohio Traction & Light Co 1078 in 1929 and sold to Cleveland Interurban/Shaker Heights Rapid Transit as X78 in 1932. It was renamed OX in 1949 and acquired by Trolleyville in 1984. It went to Lake Shore Electric Ry in 2006 and sold to Northern Ohio Ry Museum in 2009.
829 was built by St Louis Car in 1916.
Michigan United Traction Co.
68 was built by McGuire-Cummings Car Co in 1915. It was sold and rebuilt as Arkansas Valley Interurban Ry 2 in 1918 and wrecked in 1936. The body was sent to Bethel College in 1938.
St. Clair Tunnel Co.
We have a full page on this railroad.
Southern Michigan Ry.
This line was a subsidiary of Chicago South Bend & Northern Indiana Ry and closed in 1927.
University of Michigan
No Number was built by General Electric in March 1915, #5068, as University of Michigan. In 1949 it was sold to the Warwick Ry as 100. They rebuilt it as a diesel switcher 100 in 1954 when the wires came down. In August 1959 it became Strasburg RR 100. It was rebuilt in 1960 as 7 and retired in November 1963. It was scrapped in 1977 and parts were sold to the Middletown & Hummelstown RR
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Agnes De, martyred in Vietnam in 1841
I will go anywhere and do anything in order to communicate the love of Jesus to those who do not know Him or have forgotten Him.
--St. Frances Xavier Cabrini