Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe

Electro-Motive FT Diesels

100L, Class 100, was built on December 29, 1940, #1198, FN E351-A1. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in February, 1957, on GP9s.

105C, Class 100, was built in June 1945, #3311, FN E699-A13. It was renumbered 183L on June 23, 1947. and scrapped on December 5, 1961.

107L, Class 100, was built in April 1942, #1479, FN E439-A3.  Parts were used after it was wrecked at Moline, KS, on October 23, 1953, and became 99, GP7m, Class 99, was built  on March 26, 1954, #18789, as General Motors Corp 525.  It shortly became AT&SF 99, Class 99.  In 1970 it was renumbered 2899, Class 2899. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in July 1981 as 2013, Class 2000. It was retired in July 1991 and sold to Railtex in November 1991 and sent to DGNO 2013 in April 1992 as one of the first locomotives on the line. It was renumbered 2014 in 1997 due to a numbering conflict within the Railtex fleet.  It was scrapped at Denison, TX, on May 6, 2004.

110C, Class 100, was built in July 1945, #3327, FN E699-A29. It was renumbered 407L on January 23, 1950, renumbered 110C on February 5, 1950, renumbered 404L on February 19, 1950, and finally renumbered 137L on October 31, 1956.  It had been retired on October 5, 1965, and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1965..

113C, Class 100, was built in July 1945, #3322, FN E669-A24. It was renumbered 407L on February 5, 1950, and retired on May 2. 1964.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in 1965.

120A, Class 100, was built in June 1943, #1791, FN E502-B3.  It was renumbered 152A on October 15, 1944.  It was retired on January 21, 1965, and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1965.

120C, Class 100,  was built in October 1944, #2233, FN E439-A14. It was sent back to Electro-Motive in May, 1945, for rebuilding. It was renumbered 417L on June 26, 1950, and 118L on October 31, 1956.  It was retired on May 11, 1963, traded in to Electro-Motive in 1965.

121C, Class 100, was built in July 1943, #1794, FN E502-B6.  It was renumbered 152B on October 15, 1944, and renumbered 413A on February 11, 1951.  It was retired on September 26, 1965, and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1965.

122C, Class 100, was built in July 1943, #1797, FN E502-B9.  It was renumbered 153A on October 18, 1944, and retired on March 31, 1964.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in 1965.

123C, Class 100, was built in October 1944, #2238, FN E572-A15,  It was renumbered 124L on January 4, 1945, and retired on October 6, 1965.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in 1965.

124L, Class 100, was built in August 1943, #1783, FN E501-A5.  It was renumbered 125C on January 5, 1945, and renumbered 190L on November 30, 1949.  It was retired on November 10, 1965, and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1965.

124C, Class 100, was built in August 1943, #1803, FN E502-B15.  It was renumbered 154A on November 1944, and retired October 6, 1965.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in 1965.

125L, Class 100, was built in November 1944, #2269, FN E572-A4. It was renumbered 126L on January 2, 1945, and retired on April 30, 1965

125C, Class 100, was built on September 15, 1943, #1805, FN E502-B18.  It was renumbered 191A on July 7, 1950, and retired on June 30, 1964.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in 1965.

127L, Class 100, was built in September 1943, #1786, FN EE501-8. It was retired on June 13, 1965, and traded in to Electro-Motive.

135C, Class 100, was built in February 1944, #2054, E585-B18.  It was renumbered 159B on February 2, 1945, and renumbered 189A.  It was retired on June 30, 1964, and traded on the Electro-Motive in 1965.

147L, Class 100, was built in May 1944, #2228, FN E572-A5.  It was retired on September 14, 1963, and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1963.

167L, Class 100, was built  on February 14, 1945, #2609, FN E613-A38. It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in January. 1950 and retired on March 31, 1964.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in 1964.

178A, Class 100, was built in August 1945, #3713, FN E709-B1.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in February 1963.

179A, Class 100, was built in August 1945, #3715, FN E709-B3.  It was retired on August 15, 1965, and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1965.

179B, Class 100, was built in August 1945, #3716, FN E709-B4.  It was retired on January 23, 1965, and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1965.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/13/2017

Memorial of Saint Berthoald of Cambrai

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

email gif

Don's Depot

 

Cheerfulness prepares a glorious mind for all the noblest acts.

-- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton

 

Stomach acid (concentrated HCL) is strong enough to dissolve razor blades!!