Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
Central of Georgia
56, Class S-1, was built by Baldwin.
60, Class S-1, was built by Baldwin in 1904.
215 was built by Baldwin in 1907, #32013. It was sold as Gainesville Midland RR 116.
300 was built by Rogers in August 1893, #4908, as Illinois Central 438, a 2-6-0. It was rebuilt in 1920 as 1450, 2-6-4T, and sold as CofG 300 in November 1926.
349, Class E, was built by Baldwin in 1891, #11994.
405, Class T, was built by Rogers in 1902. It was modified in about 1925 with the addition of a thermic syphon which improved steaming and fuel economy.
406, Class T, was built by Rogers in 1902. It was rebuilt in 1925.
477, Class MT, was built by Alco-Richmond in 1923.
620, Class MacArthur, was built by Lima.
701, Class J-1, was built by Baldwin in October 1925, #58792. It was retired in 1952.
771, Class J-3, was built by Alco-Schenectady in June 1916, #55550, as Illinois Central 2601. It was sold as CG 771, Class J-3, in March 1926.
1501 was built by Baldwin in January 1881, #5892, as Central RR & Banking of Georgia 109 "Madison". It was consolidated as CG 1501 in October 1895 and sold to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive Co. It was sold as Buck Creek Lumber Co 14 in September 1910 and resold as Empire Lumber Co 14 in 1912. It was sold as W T Smith Lumber Co 14 on October 1920. The company was purchased by Union Camp in April 1966 and donated to George Eastwood for Pike Pioneer Museum.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Saint Adalbert of Prague
The limitless loving devotion to God, and the gift God makes of Himself to you, are the highest elevation of which the heart is capable; it is the highest degree of prayer.
— St. Benedicta of the Cross (Edith Stein)