Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Key System

Bridge Units

102A was originally built by American Car in 1917. In 1937 it was rebuilt to the bridge unit shown here. It was retired October 13, 1950, but it was not scrapped until 1958 or 1959.

103B was originally built by American Car in 1917. In 1937 it was rebuilt to the bridge unit shown here. It was retired March 7, 1950, but it was not scrapped until 1958 or 1959.

111A was built by St. Louis Car Co. and was completed by Key System in 1938. It was retired and scrapped in 1958.

124B was built by Bethlehem Steel Co in 1939. It was retired and scrapped in 1958.

125A was built by Bethlehem Steel and completed by Key System in 1937. It was retired and scrapped in 1958.

131B was built by Bethlehem Steel and completed by Key System in 1937. It was retired and scrapped in 1958.

139A and 139B was built by Bethlehem Steel and completed by Key System in 1937. It was retired October 15, 1950, and scrapped in 1958 or 1959.

157A was built by Bethlehem Steel and completed by Key System in 1938. It was retired in 1958 and sold to Gen. Urquiza Ry., Buenos Aires, Argentina, as 1357 in 1961. It was renumbered 3357 and retired by 1974.

161 was built by Bethlehem Steel and completed by Key System in 1938. It was retired in 1958 and sold to Gen. Urquiza Ry., Buenos Aires, Argentina, as 1361 in 1962. It was renumbered 3361 and retired by 1974.

163A was built by Bethlehem Steel and completed by Key System in 1938. It was retired in 1958 and sold to Gen. Urquiza Ry., Buenos Aires, Argentina, as 1363 in 1962. It was renumbered 3363 and retired by 1974.

167A was built by Bethlehem Steel in 1937. It was retired in 1958 and preserved by the Orange Empire Trolley Museum which is now the Orange Empire Railway Museum.

169A was built by Bethlehem Steel in 1937. It was retired in 1958 and acquired by the Oregon Electric Ry. Historical Society in 1958. It was scrapped in 1977. The trucks and other equipment was later acquired by Orange Empire in the mid 1990s.

172A was built by Bethlehem Steel in 1937. It was retired in 1958 and sold to Gen. Urquiza Ry., Buenos Aires, Argentina, as 1372 in 1961. It was renumbered 3372 and retired by 1974.

173A was built by Bethlehem Steel in 1937. It was retired in 1958 and sold to Gen. Urquiza Ry., Buenos Aires, Argentina, as 1373 in 1961. It was renumbered 3373 and retired by 1974.

175B was built by Bethlehem Steel in 1937. It was retired in 1958 and went to the Nevada Heritage Foundation at Carson City. It was scrapped in 1977, and electrical and mechanical parts from it went to Orange Empire Musem.

178A was built by Bethlehem Steel in 1937. It was wrecked on March 22, 1949. In May 1957 it was renumbered 137A and scrapped.

179A was built by Bethlehem Steel in 1937. It was retired in 1958 and sold to Gen. Urquiza Ry., Buenos Aires, Argentina, as 1379 in 1961. It was renumbered 3379 and retired by 1974.

 

182A and 182B was built by Bethlehem Steel in 1937. It was retired in 1958 and acquired by the California Railway Museum that year.

184B was built by Bethelehem Steel in 1937. It was retired in 1958 and sold to Gen. Urquiza Ry., Buenos Aires, Argentina, as 1384 in 1961. It was renumbered 3384 and retired by 1974.

187B was built by Bethlehem Steel in 1937. It was retired in 1958 and went to the Pacific Coast Chapter of the Railway & Locomotive Historical Society. It was later donated to the Western Railway Museum.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

12/4/2009

Memorial of Bl. Simon Yempo of Nozo

Choose Life


Home Page

email gif

Don's Depot

 

God overthrows the thrones of those who are disobedient to His law. My political views are those of the Our Father.

-- St. Avitus of Vienna