Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Illinois Central RR

 

Illinois Central Gulf

Illinois Central Transportation Co.

Electro-Motive Diesel Switchers

 

9015, SW1, was built in December 1939, #982, FN E284-2. It was renumbered 601 in October 1953 and later sold to Columbus & Greenville as 522. It later was sold to Port Bienville RR as 522.

9017, SW1, was built in December 1939, #984, FN E284-4.  It was rebuilt as BU1 in 1952 and renumbered as 50 in 1981.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in 1990.

9020, SW1, was built in January 1940, #987, FN E284-7. It was renumbered 605 in October 1953 and sold to Precision Engineering Co in May 1969.  It was sold to United States Pipe & Foundry Co as 41109 in 1969 and renumbered 46 in 1969. It was later sold to Georgia Marble Co as 88 and sold as Stockham Valves & Fittings Co 1776 in 1985.

9021, SW1, was built in June 1946, #3289, FN E668-1.  It was renumbered 606 in October 1953 and sold as CAGY 523.  It was sold as Marshall Durbin Co 523.

9022, SW1, was built in June 1946, #3290, FN E668-2.  It was renumbered 607 in October 1953 and sold Columbus & Greenville RR 507.  It was sold as Harvest States Cooperatives 507.

9153, NW2, was built in March 1945, #2063, FN E597-1. It was renumbered 1003 in August 1955 and rebuilt as SW13 1306 in March 1973. It was sold to Paducah & Louisville as 1306 in August 1986.  It was sold to Atlantic Transportation Co and sold to Potash Corp as PCSX 1306 in 1996.  It was sold to R J Corman RR 1306 in 2013.

9155, NW2, was built in March 1955, #2065, FN E597-3.  It was renumbered 1005 in August 1955 and rebuilt as SW14 1438 in 1980.  It was rebuilt by Relco in October 2006 as 1200, SW7RM.

9161, NW2, was built in October 1945, #3283, FN E667-6. It was renumbered 1011 in August 1955 and later sold to Elgin Joliet & Eastern as 458.

9162, NW2, was built on October 28, 1945, #3284, FN E667-6. It was renumbered 1012 in August 1955 and was off the roster by July 1980.

9203A, TRA, was built in February 1940, #1032A, FN E286-A1. It was renumbered 1026A in September 1957 and rebuilt as SW13 1300 in October 1971. It was sold to Chicago Central & Pacific as 1300 in December 1985.

9203B, TRB, was built in February 1940, #1032B, FN E286-B1. It was renumbered 1026B in July 1956 and rebuilt at Paducah in March 1972 as SW13B 1300B. It was sold to Paducah & Louisville as 1300B in August 1986,

9207B, TRB, was built in December 1949, #10057, FN 6007-B1. It was renumbered 1029B in July 1956 and rebuilt in-kind by Electro-Motive in October 1957. It was rebuilt as SW14 1454 in 1981 and sold to Railtrust on November 5, 1999.
 

9303, SW7, was built in April 1950, #10035, FN 6008-4.  It was renumbered 1203 in September 1957 and rebuilt as SW14 1440 in 1980.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co on May 7, 1995, and sold as Brownsville & Rio Grande International RR 1440.

9305, SW7, was built in April 1950, #10037, FN 6008-6. It was renumbered 1205 in September 1957 and rebuilt as SW14 1416 in 1979.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co on March 29, 1994.
 

9306, SW7, was built in April 1950, #10038, FN 6008-7. It was renumbered 1206 in September 1957 and rebuilt as SW14 1466 in 1981.

9307, SW7, was built in April 1950, #10039, FN 6008-8.  It was renumbered 1207 in September 1957 and rebuilt as SW14 1507 in 1982.

9313, SW7, was built in October 1950, #11651, FN 4053-4. It was renumbered 1213 in September 1957 and rebuilt as SW14 1418 in 1979.  It was sold to Steel Processing  on August 25, 1992.

9315, SW7, was built in October 1950, #11653, FN 4053-6.  It was renumbered 1215 in September 1957 and rebuilt as SW14 1511 in March 1982.

9318, SW7, was built in October 1950, #11656, FN 4053-9.  It was renumbered 1218 in September 1957 and rebuilt as SW14 1432 in 1980.  It was sold as National Railway Equipment Co 1432 on June 8, 1998, and leased as Nucor Steel Corp 1432.  It was returned as NRE 1432

9321, SW9, was built in October 1952, #16428, FN 4184-2. It was renumbered 1221 in September 1957 and rebuilt as SW14 1406 in May 1978.   It was sold to Mobile Locomotive Service as LOCX 1406 on March 25, 1999.

9330, SW9, was built in November 1952, #16437, FN 4184-11.  It was renumbered 1230 in September 1957 and rebuilt at Centralia in 1981 as slug 59.  It was retired in 1990 and sold to NRE.  It was sold as Indiana Harbor Belt PB4 in 1995 and sold to Larry's Truck Electric in 2005.  It was sold as Birmingham Southern RR 305 in February 2006 and transferred as Fairfield Southern RR 305.

9331, SW9, was built in November 1952, #16438, FN 4184-12.  It was renumbered 1231 in September 1957 and rebuilt at Centralia in 1981 as slug 54. It was retired in 1987.

9332, SW9, was built in November 1952, #16439, FN 4184-13. It was renumbered 1232 in September 1957 and rebuilt as SW14 1504 in 1982.

9333, SW9, was built in November 1952, #16440, FN 4184-14.  It was renumbered 1233 in September 1957 and rebuilt as SW14 1437 in 1980.  It was sold as National Railway Equipment 1437 on  November 17, 1998.

9410, SW7, was built in August 1950, #11658, FN 4051-1. It was renumbered 410 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW13 1305 in September 1972.  It was sold to Paducah & Louisville as 1305 in August 1986.

9413, SW7, was built in August 1950, #11661, FN 4051-4.  It was renumbered 413 in December 1959 and rebuilt in 1981 as 1459.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co on June 4, 1997, and sold as Brownsville & Rio Grande International RR 1459.

9415, SW7, was built in August 1950, #11663, FN 4051-6. It was renumbered 415 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW13 1303 in June 1972. It was sold to PAL as 1303 in August 1986.

9417, SW7, was built in August 1950, #11665, FN 4051-8.  It was renumbered 417 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW13 1308 in July 1973.  It was sold to PAL as 1308 in August 1986.

9419, SW7, was built in August 1950, #11667, FN 4051-10. It was renumbered 419 in December 1959 and rebuilt as 1246 in March 1970. It was sold to Charolais Corp as 1246 in October 1948 and later to Big Four Coal Co as 1246.

9421, SW7, was built in December 1950, #11669, FN 4051-12. It was renumbered 421 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1414 in October 1978.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co on March 28, 1994.
 

 

9422, SW7, was built in December 1950, #11670, FN 4051-13. It was renumbered 422 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1415 in November 1978.  It was sold on May 6, 1999.

9424, SW7, was built in December 1950, #11672, FN 4051-15.  It was renumbered 424 in December 1959 and rebuilt at Paducah at SW14 1430 in 1980.  It was sold as NRE 1430 on June 8, 1998.

9425, SW7, was built in December 1950, #11673, FN 4051-16. It was renumbered 425 in December 1959 and rebuilt as 325 in July 1967. It was again rebuilt as SW14 1506 in 1982.

9430, SW9, was built in June 1951, #14353, FN 4093-1.  It was renumbered 430 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1460 in 1981.  It was sold as Chicago Rail Line 1460 on May 8, 1997, and resold to Motive Power Resources Inc as MVPX in 2015.

9431, SW9, was built in June 1951, #14354, FN 4093-2.  It was renumbered 431 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1425 in 1980. It was sold to Paducah & Louisville as 1425 in 1987.

9432, SW9, was built in June 1951, #14355, FN 4093-3.  It was renumbered 432 in December 1959 and rebuilt as 1245 in January 1970. It was rebuilt at Centralia in November 1981 as slug 56 and was retired in 1987.

9435, SW9, was built in June 1951, #14358, FN 4093-6. It was renumbered 435 in December 1959 and rebuilt as 1248 in April 1970. It was rebuilt at Centralia in November 1981 as slug 57 and was sold for scrap in June 1987.

9440, SW9, was built in June 1951, #14363, FN 4093-11. It was renumbered 440 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1443 in 1980.  It was sold to C&F Locomotive on November 7, 1999.

9445, SW9, was built in June 1951, #14368, FN 4093-16.  It was renumbered 445 in December 1959 and retired in October 1969

9454, SW9, was built in July 1951, #14377, FN 4093-25.  It was renumbered 454 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW13 1304 in September 1972.  It was sold as PAL 1304 in August 1986 and resold as PCS Phosphates 1304 in April 1996.

9455, SW9, was built in July 1951, #14378, FN 4093-26.  It was renumbered 455 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1412 in August 1978.  It was sold to a lessor as Ventura County Ry 1200.  It was returned to Andersons Inc as AEX 10009 in 2013.  It was sold to Railway Service Contractors as MJRX 10009 in August 2015.

9457, SW9, was built in July 1951, #14380, FN 4093-28. It was renumbered 457 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1488 in 1981.

9459, SW9, was built in July 1951, #14382, FN 4093-30. It was renumbered 459 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1497 in 1981.

9460, SW9, was built in July 1951, #14383, FN 4093-31.  It was renumbered 460 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1408 in 1978 and sold to National Ry Equipment Co on March 28, 1994.  It was sold as Cedar Rapids & Iowa City 106.

9463, SW9, was built in July 1951, #14386, FN 4093-34. It was renumbered 463 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1476 in 1981.

9468, SW9, was built in May 1952, #16410, FN 4123-4.  It was renumbered 468 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1456 in 1981.  It was sold as Archer-Daniels-Midland 1456 on February 3, 1998.

9469, SW9, was built in May 1952, #16411, FN 4123-5. It was renumbered 469 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1496 in 1981.

9473, SW9, was built in May 1952, #16415, FN 4123-9. It was renumbered 473 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1499 in 1981.

9474, SW9, was built in June 1952, #16416, FN 4123-10.  It was renumbered 474 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1489 in 1981.  It was rebuilt by Relco in January 2007 as 1201, SW7M.

618, SW1, was built in September 1941, #1398, FN E407-3, as Elgin Joliet & Eastern 240.  It was sold as Fernwood Columbus & Gulf 600 in June 1959 and became ICG 618 in August 1972.  It was sold as Columbus & Greenville 525 in May 1976 and sold as Vulcan Materials Co 4545.

(621), SW1, was built on June 6, 1939, #881, FN E247-2, as Wabash RR 102, Class D-6.  It was sold as Bonhomie & Hattiesburg Southern RR 2 in 1961 and assigned as ICG 621 but sold as CAGY 521 in 1972.  It was retired in 1979.

800, SW8, was built in November 1952, #16807, FN 6395-1, as Tremont & Gulf 75. It became IC 800 on August 12, 1959. It was sold to Delta Tank Car Co as 800 in 1986.

900, SW900, was built in April 1957, #23298, FN 4390-1, as FC&G 900.  It became ICG 900 in 1972 and sold as Hutchinson & Northern 6 in 1983.

1237, SW9, was built in March 1953, #17988, FN 6503-1, as Mississippi Central 201. It became IC 1237 in March 1968 and was rebuilt at Centralia in September 1981 as slug 52. It was sold for scrap in June 1987.

1239, SW9, was built in March 1953, #17990, FN 6503-3, as Mississippi Central 203. It became IC 1239 in March 1968 and was rebuilt in August 1978 as SW10 1410.  It was sold as National Railway Equipment Co in April 4, 1995.

1243, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1953, #17996, FN 6593-9, as Mississippi Central 209.  It became IC 1243 in March 1968 and was rebuilt at Centralia in 1981 as slug 55.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and sold to Indiana Harbor Belt PB5 in 1995.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Electric Co in 2005 and sold as Birmingham Southern RR 304 in February 2006.  It was transferred as Fairfield Southern RR 304.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/26/2017

Memorial of Saint Cyrinus of Rome

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

We must always remember that God does everything well, although we may not see the reason what He does.

-- St. Philip Neri