Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Wisconsin Central Ltd

Electro-Motive GP7 Diesels

1502 was built by General Motors in August 1951, #A262, FN C119-1, as Algoma Central 155. It was rebuilt as 100 and became WCLtd as 1501.

1502 was built by General Motors in August 1951, #A263, FN C119-2, as AC 156. It was rebuilt by General Electric in June 1978, #A3542, as 101 and became WCLtd as 1502 in 1995.  It was scrapped in November 2005.

1506 was built by General Motors in October 1951, #A265, FN C119-4, as AC 158.

 

1507 was built by General Motors in 1952, as AC 167. It was rebuilt in 1979 and became WCLtd as 1507 in 1995.

4119 was built by Electro-Motive in October 1951, #15179, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 1220. It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 22, 1975, as 4444 and turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4119 on May 29, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4119 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4119.

4133 was built by Electro-Motive in December 1951, 15189, as CRI&P 1230. It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 30, 1976, as 4458 and turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4133 on October 19, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVR as 4133 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4133.

4151, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #12939, as Quanah Acme & Pacific 547. It became St Louis-San Francisco 547 and was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen as CRI&P 4493 on February 12, 1975. It was renumbered 4476 in October 1976 and turned over to Precision Nation in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4151 on July 14, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVR as 4151 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4151.

4159, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #15182, as CRI&P 1223. It was rebuilt at Silvis on February 19, 1976, as 4505. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 26, 1981, as 4159, and was retired December 12, 1988. It was sold to FRVRR as 4159 on January 12,, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4159.

4327, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #14291, as C&NW 1524. It was rebuilt at Oelwein as October 25, 1973, as 4327. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 4327 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4327.

4329, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #14294, as C&NW 1527. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 9, 1973, as 4329. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4329 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4329.

4330, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #14295, as C&NW 1528. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 30, 1973, as 4330. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 4330 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4330.

4332, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #15300, as C&NW 1533. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 21, 1973, as 4332. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 4332 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4332.

 

4505, GP7, was built in April 1951, #14314, as C&NW 1547. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 12, 1973, as 4505. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to the FRVRR on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4505.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

11/2/2013

Memorial of Saint Domninus of Grenoble

All Souls Day

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The heavens show forth the glory of God: and the firmament declareth the work of His hands.

-- Psalm xviii. 15