Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

  Illinois Central RR

Illinois Central Gulf

Illinois Central Transportation Co.

Passenger Diesels

 

100, E9Au, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #9675, FN 2012A-2 as Chicago Burlington & Quincy 9938A, and E8A. It became Burlington Northern 9935, Class E8A. It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in February 1974 as 9900, Class E9A. In 1996 it was sold to IC as 100.

101, E9Au, was built by Electro-Motive  in September 1953, #18319, FN 2069-A8, as CB&Q 9977, an E8A.  It became BN 9977, Class E-8, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in December 1974 as 9904, Class E9A.  It was rebuilt as IC 101 in 1995.

102, E9Au, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1950, #9679, FN 2012A-6, FN 2012-A6, as CB&Q 9940-A, an E8A.  It became BN 9940, Class E-8, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in February 1974 as 9903, Class E9A.  It was rebuilt as IC 102 in 1995.

(104), E9Au, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1954, #19632, FN 2065A-4, as CB&Q 9993.  It became BN 9993, Class E-9, in 1970 and was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in July 1973 and renumbered 9923.  It was sold to West Suburban Mass Transit District and leased back to BN.  It was retired in July 1992 and sold to National Railway Equipment in 1993.  It was sold to Illinois Central  in 2000 and planned as 104.  It was never lettered and sold to Larry's Truck Equipment in 2005.

131, A, was built by Pullman--Electro-Motive in March 1936, #E129-1.  It was later scrapped.

4002, E6A, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1941, #1428. FN E418-A2. It was renumbered 4001B in June 1942 and returned to 4002 in 1946. It was retired in May 1961 and traded in to Electro-Motive.

4003, E6A, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1941, #1429, FN E418-A3. It was renumbered 4002A in June 1942 and returned to 4003 in 1946. It was retired in September 1971 and scrapped.

4004, E6A, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1941, #1430, FN E418-A4, It was renumbered 4002B in June 1942 and returned to 4004 in 1946. It was traded in to Electro-Motive.

4009, E7A, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1946, #3269, FN E666-A5. It was retired in May 1969 and sold to Precision Engineering Co.

2nd 4009, E7A, was built by Electro-Motive on March 21, 1945, #2004, FN E544-A2, as Alton 102A. It became Gulf Mobile & Ohio 102A in June 1947 and ICG 4009 in 1972.

2nd 4010, E7A, was built by Electro-Motive on May 10, 1946, #3218. FN E660-A1, as Alton 103. It became GM&O 103 in June 1947 and ICG 4010 in 1972.

4011, E7A, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1946, #3271, FN E666-A7. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in February 1956.

2nd 4011, E7A, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1945, #2006. FN E544-A4, as Alton 103A. It became GM&O 103A in June 1947 and ICG 4011 in 1972.

4012, E7A, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1946, #3272, FN E666-A8. It was sold to Precision Engineering Co in May 1969.

4013, E7A, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1946, #3273, FN E666-A9. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in January 1958.

4014, E7A, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1946, #3274, FN E666-A10. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1957.

4022. E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #14083, FN 2037-A1.

4023. E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #14084, FN 2037-A2.

4024. E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #14085, FN 2037-A3.

4025, E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #14086, FN 2037-A4.  It was retired in January 1971.

4026, E8A, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1952, #16392, FN2042-A1. It was retired in March 1971 and scrapped.

4050, E8AM, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1937, #668, FN E127-A1, as Baltimore & Ohio 53, Class DE-2, an EA. It was quickly renumbered 52 and again renumbered 50 in 1940. It was sold to Alton RR as 100A on May 1, 1943. It became GM&O 100A in June 1947. It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in March 1953, FN 7507-A1, and became ICG 4050 in 1972. It was retired in 1973 and sold for scrap to D J Joseph Co.

4108, E9B, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1957, #23191, FN 7547-B1.  It was rebuilt in September 1981 as Alaska RR P-30, power car, and rebuilt in March 2002 with 4 wheel trucks.  It was sold to Iowa Pacific Holdings as SLRG 30 in July 2012.

 

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/20/2016

Memorial of Saint Barsabias

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

We must always remember that God does everything well, although we may not see the reason what He does.

-- St. Philip Neri