Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Illinois Central RR

2-8-2s

1501 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41373.  It was rebuilt as 3458, a 0-8-2, in January 1942.  It was renumbered 3658 in June 1942 and sold to Bell & Zoller Coal Co as 3658 in June 1957.

1502 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41374.  It was rebuilt as 3695, a 0-8-2, in September 1942.  It was scrapped in 1953.

1503 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41375.  It was renumbered 1516 in 1941 and renumbered 1702 in April 1944.  It was renumbered 1206 in April 1951 and scrapped in 1955.

1505 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41377.  It was combined in April 1940 with 2-10-2 2959 built by Lima in July 1921, #6196, and resulted as 3619, 2-10-0.  It was scrapped in August 1957.

1515 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41407.  It was renumbered 1701 in 1944 and renumbered 1203 in March 1951.  It was scrapped in August 1957.

1517 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41409.  It was renumbered 1503 in 1944 and renumbered 1803 in November 1949.  It was scrapped in January 1957.

1520 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41422.  It was rebuilt as 3452, 0-8-2,  in November 1941 and renumbered as 3652 in June 1942.  It was sold for scrap in March 1954.

1525 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41427.  It was rebuilt as 2107 in September 1938 and sold for scrap in May 1954.

1528 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41430.  It was rebuilt as 2108 in October 1938 and scrapped in September 1953.

1529 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41431.  It was renumbered 1506 in 1944 and renumbered 1806 in November 1949.  It was scrapped in January 1957.

1533 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41435.  It was renumbered 1706 in 1944 and sold for scrap in May 1955.

1534 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41436.  It was rebuilt as 2132 in May 1942 and scrapped in May 1955.

1537 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41439.  It was combined in December 1939 with 2-10-2 2924 built by Lima in February 1921, #6155, and resulted as 3615, 2-10-0.  It was scrapped in August 1957. The boiler was rebuilt as 2528, 4-8-2, at Paducah in August 1939 and retired in October 1960.

1539 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41441.  It was renumbered 1382 in 1944 and renumbered 1679 in March 1954.  It was scrapped in 1956.

1536 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41438.  It was rebuilt as 2122 in October 1941 ands scrapped in January 1956.

1544 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41446.  It was rebuilt as 2114 in January 1939.  It was scrapped in May 1955.

1545 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41447.  It was rebuilt as 3455, 0-8-2, in January 1942 and renumbered 3655 in June 1942.  It was scrapped in 1952.

1548 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41450.  It was rebuilt as 2110 in November 1938 and scrapped in October 1955.

1549 was built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41451.  It was rebuilt as 2020 in July 1937 and renumbered 2199 in June 1942.  It was sold for scrap in May 1955.

1553 was built by Baldwin in October 1912, #38565.  It was combined in May 1940 with 2-10-2 3019 built by Lima in January 1923, #6345 and resulted in 3620, 2-10-0.  It was scrapped in 1954.

1560 was built by Baldwin in October 1912, #38572.  It was rebuilt as 2130 in April 1942  and scrapped in August 1957.

1563 was built by Baldwin in November 1912, #38724.  It was rebuilt as 3461, a 0-8-2, in April 1942.  It was renumbered 3661 in June 1942 and sold for scrap in July 1955.

1566 was built by Baldwin in November 1912, #38727.  It was combined in December 1939 with 2-10-2 2925 built by Lima in February 1921, #6156, and resulted as 3616, 2-10-0.  It was retired in 1960.

1567 was built by Baldwin in November 1912, #38728.  It was renumbered 1602 in April 1944, renumbered 1516 in June 1947, and renumbered 1816 in November 1949.  It was scrapped in April 1956.

1569 was built by Baldwin in November 1912, #38730.  It was combined in September 1940 with 2-10-2 2970 built by Lima in July 1921, #6207, and resulted as 3623, 2-10-0.  It was scrapped in January 1957.

1573 was built by Baldwin in November 1912, #36734.  It was renumbered 1604 in 1944 and renumbered 1752 in April 1951.  It was scrapped in 1952.

1577 was built by Baldwin in November 1912, #38738.  It was renumbered 1711 in 1944 and scrapped in 1952.

1582 was built by Baldwin in November 1912, #38743.  It was renumbered 1607 in April 1944 and renumbered 1755 in April 1951.  It was scrapped in 1952.

1583 was built by Baldwin in November 1912, #38744.  It was combined in July 1939 with  2-10-2 2912 built by Lima in February 1921, #6143, and resulted as 3611, 2-10-0.  It was retired in 1960.

1589 was built by Baldwin in November 1912, #38750.  It was renumbered 1714 in 1944 and retired in 1952.

1594 was built by Baldwin in November 1912, #38755.  It was rebuilt as 2112 in December 1938 and sold for scrap in May 1955.

1600 was built by Baldwin in November 1923, #38859.  It was rebuilt as 2121 in September 1941 and scrapped in July 1956.

1601 was built by Baldwin in May 1911, #36577.  It was renumbered 1610 in April 1944 and scrapped in 1950.

1603 was built by Baldwin in May 1911, #36579.  It was rebuilt as 3462, a 0-8-2, in April 1942.  It was renumbered 3662 in June 1942 and sold for scrap in May 1955.

1604 was built by Baldwin in May 1911, #36580.  It was rebuilt as 2113 in January 1939 and retired in February 1960.

1606 was built by Baldwin in July 1911, #36641.  It was renumbered 1612 in April 1944 and renumbered 1757 in April 1951.  It was sold for scrap in August 1952.

1607 was built by Baldwin in July 1911, #36642.  It was rebuilt as 3669, a 0-8-2, in May 1942 and sold for scrap in July 1955.

1612 was built by Baldwin in July 1911, #36647.  It was rebuilt as 3689, a 0-8-2, in July 1942 and sold for scrap in July 1956.

1613 was built by Baldwin in July 1911, #36648.  It was rebuilt as 2140 in September 1942 and sold for scrap in May 1955.

1616 was built by Baldwin in July 1911, #36651.  It was rebuilt as 2135 in July 1942 and scrapped in January 1957.

1625 was built by Baldwin in July 1911, #36660.  It was rebuilt as 3683, a 0-8-2, in August 1942 and sold for scrap in May 1955.

1631 was built by Baldwin in August 1911, #36757. It was rebuilt as 3678, a 0-8-2, in August 1942 and sold for scrap in February 1956.

1632 was built by Baldwin in August 1911, #36758.  It was combined in January 1940 with 2-10-2 2968 built by Lima in July 1921, #6205 and resulted in 3617, 2-10-0.  It was scrapped in August 1957.

1641 was built by Baldwin in October 1911, #37030.  It was renumbered 1617 in April 1944 and renumbered 1761 in April 1951.  It was scrapped in 1952.

1644 was built by Baldwin in October 1911, #37033.  It was combined in February 1949 with 2-10-2 2980 built by Lima in July 1921, #6217, was resulted in 3618, 2-10-0.  It was scrapped in 1957.

1645 was built by Baldwin in October 1911, #37034.  It was rebuilt as 3691, a 0-8-2, in October 1942 and sold for scrap in June 1954.

1648 was built by Baldwin in October 1911, #37037.  It was rebuilt as 2118 in March 1939 and retired in February 1960.

1649 was built by Baldwin in October 1911, #37038.  It was rebuilt as 3680, a 0-8-2, in October 1942 and sold for scrap in  March 1956.

1650  was built by Baldwin in October 1911, #37039.  It was rebuilt as 2128 in March 1942  and retired in December 1959.

1666 was built by Baldwin in January 1912, #37444.  It was rebuilt as 3692, a 0-8-2, in September 1942 and sold for scrap in October 1955.

1670 was built by Baldwin in January 1912, #37448.  It was rebuilt as 2137 in August 1942 and retired in December 1959.

1671 was built by Baldwin in January 1912, #37449.  It was rebuilt as 2138 in August 1942 and retired in December 1959.

1685 was built by Baldwin in January 1912, #37465.  It was rebuilt as 2116 in February 1939 and scrapped in May 1955.

1686 was built by Baldwin in January 1912, #37466.  It was renumbered 1742 in April 1944 and sold for scrap in May 1955.

1690 was built by Baldwin in January 1912, #37484.  It was combines in June 1940 with 2-10-2 2999 built by Lima in August 1921, #6236, which resulted in 3621, 2-10-0.  It was retired in February 1960.

1699 was built by Baldwin in February 1912, #37507.  It was assigned as 3464, as 0-8-2, but completed as 3664 in May 1942,  It was sold for scrap in October 1951.

1703 was built by Lima in January 1915, #5007.  It was rebuilt as 2124 in November 1941 and scrapped in July 1956.

1711 was built by Lima in March 1915, #5015.  It was rebuilt as 2100 in July 1937 and sold for scrap in March 1956.

1712 was built by Lima in March 1915, #5016.  It was renumbered 1210 in August 1941, renumbered 1512 in September 1944, and renumbered 1812 in November 1949.  It was scrapped in 1955.

1716 was built by Lima in March 1915, #5020.  It was renumbered 1214 in February 1938 and 1637 in 1955.  It was scrapped in February 1956.

1718 was built by Lima in March 1915, #5022.  It was renumbered 1216 in December 1942 and sold for scrap in May 1955.

1727 was built by Lima in April 1915, #5031.  It was renumbered 1225 in January 1944 and renumbered 1639 in February 1954.  It was scrapped in 1957.

1729 was built by Lima in April 1915, #5033.  It was renumbered 1227 in August 1944 and scrapped in 1955.

1734 was built by Lima in April 1915, #5038.  It was renumbered 1232 in May 1943 and renumbered 1531 in June 1949.  It was retired in February 1960.

1735 was built by Lima in April 1915, #5039.  It was renumbered 1233 in February 1943 and renumbered 1640 in February 1954.  It was scrapped in 1956.

1738 was built by Lima in April 1915, #5042.  It was renumbered 1236 in August 1937 and renumbered 1545 in September 1930.  It was retired in February 1960.

1741 was built by Lima in April 1915, #5045.  It was renumbered 1239 in September 1941 and 1641 in March 1954.  It was scrapped in July 1956.

1743 was built by Lima in April 1915, #5-47.  It was renumbered 1241 in August 1941 and renumbered 1526 in May 1952.  It was scrapped in 1957.

1745 was built by Lima in April 1915, #5049.  It was renumbered 1243 in September 1971 and renumbered 1543 in August 1950.  It was retired in January 1959.

1747 was built by Lima in April 1915, #5051.  It was renumbered 1245 in November 1941 and sold for scrap in May 1955.

1750 was built by Lima in April 1915, #5054.  It was renumbered 1248 in October 1941 and scrapped in 1955.

1752 was built by Lima in February 1916, #5163.  It was renumbered 1250 in October 1942 and renumbered 1643 in March 1954,  It was retired in January 1959.

1762 was built by Lima in February 1916, #5173.  It was renumbered 1258 in January 1944 and scrapped in 1955.

1767 was built by Lima in February 1916, #5178.  It was renumbered 1261 in September 1938 and renumbered 1537 in February 1950.  It was retired in February 1960.

1770 was built by Lima in February 1916, #5181.  It was renumbered 1264 in May 1943 and renumbered 1568 in June 1947.  It was scrapped in October 1956.

1772 was built by Lima in February 1916, #8183.  It was renumbered 1266 in August 1942 and sold for scrap in May 1955.

1777 was built by Lima in February 1916, #5188.  It was renumbered 1272 in August 1938 and renumbered 1583 in January 1948.  It was retired in February 1960.

1780 was built by Lima in February 1916, #5191.  It was renumbered 1274 in May 1943 and scrapped in 1955.

1786 was built by Lima in February 1916, #5197.  It was rebuilt as 2102 in April 1938 and retired in February 1960.

1797 was built by Lima in February 1916, #5208.  It was renumbered 1285 in December 1943 and scrapped in August 1957.

1810 was built by Baldwin in August 1916, #49552.  It was renumbered 1287 in August 1942 and 1516 in November 1951.  It was retired in February 1960.

1814 was built by Baldwin in November 1918, #50550.  It was rebuilt as 2105 in July 1938 and sold for scrap in April 1956.

1815 was built by Baldwin in November 1918, #50736.  It was rebuilt as 2104 in June 1938 and sold for scrap in May 1955.

1818 was built by Baldwin in January 1919, #51120.  It was renumbered 1306 in September 1937 and renumbered 1406 in September 1957.  It was retired in 1960.

1819 was built by Baldwin in January 1919, #51121.  It was renumbered 1307 in December 1937 and renumbered 1550 in October 1946.  It was sold for scrap in June 1956.

1822 was built by Baldwin in January 1919, #51167.  It was renumbered 1310 in February 1938 and renumbered 1593 in October 1948.  It was retired in February 1960.

1823 was built by Baldwin in January 1919, #51191.  It was renumbered 1311 in November 1943 and renumbered 1561 in February 1947.  It was scrapped in 1956.

1825 was built by Baldwin in FEBRUARY 1919, #51342.  It was renumbered 1313 in July 1937 and renumbered 1563 in March 1947.  It was retired in February 1960.

1830 was built by Baldwin in March 1919, #51518.  It was renumbered 1318 in November 1941 and renumbered 1560 in February 1947.  It was scrapped in July 1956.

1831 was built by Baldwin in January 1919, #51564.  It was renumbered 1319 in July 1937 and renumbered 1658 in March 1954.  It was retired in February 1960.

1836 was built by Lima in September 1918, #5699.  It was renumbered 1324 in September 1938 and sold for scrap in May 1955.

1838 was built by Lima in September, 1918, #5701.  It was renumbered 1326 in June 1943 and renumbered 1572 in August 1947.  It was retired in 1960.

1840 was built by Lima in September 1918, #5703.  It was renumbered 1328 in June 1940 and renumbered 1428 in September 1957.  It was retired in 1960.

1846 was built by Lima in September 1918, #5710.  It was renumbered 1334 in August 1942 and renumbered 1664 in March 1954.  It was retired in October 1960.

1852 was built by Lima in September 1918, #5715.  It was renumbered 1340 in May 1938 and renumbered 1535 in November 1949.  It was scrapped in July 1956.

1853 was built by Lima in September 1918, #5716.  It was renumbered 1341 in March 1942 and renumbered 1666 in March 1954.  It was retired in February 1960.

1866 was built by Lima in September 1918, #5729.  It was renumbered 1354 in July 1937 and renumbered 1570 in July 1947.  It was retired in 1960.

1867 was built by Lima in September 1918, #5730.  It was renumbered 1355 in August 1940 and renumbered 1588 in August 1948.  It was retired in February 1960.

1869 was built by Lima in September 1918, #5732.  It was renumbered 1357 in November 1943 and renumbered 1600 in November 1952.  It was scrapped in 1952.

1871 was built by Lima in October 1918, #5734.  It was renumbered 1359 in August 1938 and renumbered 1596 in January 1949.  It was retired in February 1960.

1872 was built by Lima in October 1918, #5735.  It was renumbered 1360 in June 1943 and scrapped in August 1957.

1877 was built by Lima in October 1918, #5740.  It was renumbered 1365 in June 1940 and renumbered 1571 in July 1947.  It was retired in February 1960.

1879 was built by Lima in October 1918, #5712.  It was renumber 1367 in June 1937 and renumbered 1504 in January1954.  It was sold for scrap in February 1956.

1888 was built by Alco-Schenectady in January 1923, #63616.  It was renumbered 1376 in March 1939 and renumbered 1676 in March 1954.  It was sold for scrap in February 1956.

1891 was built by Alco-Schenectady in January 1923, #63619.  It was renumbered 1379 in November 1938 and renumbered 1567 in June 1947.  It was scrapped in April 1956.

1892 was built by Alco-Schenectady in January 1923, #63620.  It was renumbered 1380 in July 1937 and renumbered 1678 in March 1954.  It was sold to Des Moines Water Works in May 1956.

1893 was built by Alco-Schenectady in January 1923, #63621.  It was renumbered 1381 in July 1937 and renumbered 1533 in August 1949.  It was retired in February 1990.

1897 was built by Alco-Schenectady in January 1923, #63625.  It was renumbered 1385 in September 1943 and sold for scrap in May 1955.

1900 was built by Alco-Schenectady in January 1923, #63628.  It was renumbered 1388 in June 1943 and renumbered 1528 in July 1952.  It was retired in January 1959.

1901 was built by Alco Schenectady in January 1923, #63629.  It was renumbered 1389 in March 1947 and renumbered 1582 in January 1948.  It was retired in February 1960.

1905 was built by Alco-Schenectady in January 1923, #63613.  It was renumbered 1393 in May 1942 and renumbered 1680 in February 1954.  It was retired in 1960.

1913 was built by Lima in September 1923, #6505.  It was renumbered 1401 in July 1937 and renumbered 1521 in January 1952.  It was retired in February 1960.

1917 was built by Lima in September 1923, #6509.  It was renumbered 1405 in July 1937 and sold for scrap in July 1955.

1920 was built by Lima in October 1923, #6512.  It was renumbered as 1408 in October 1937 and renumbered 1586 in May 1948.  It was sold for scrap in February 1960.

1924 was built by Lima in October 1923, #6516.  It was renumbered 1412 in November 1942 and renumbered 1684 in December 1954.  It was scrapped in 1956.

1927 was built by Lima in October 1923, #6519.  It was renumbered 1415 in May 1940 and renumbered 1520 in January 1952.  It was scrapped in July 1956.

1930 was built by Lima in October 1923, #6522.  It was renumbered 1418 in July in 1937 and scrapped in 1955.

1932 was built by Lima in November 1923, #6524.  It was renumbered 1420 in June 1940 and renumbered 1518 in December 1951.  It was donated to City of Paducah in 19964.

1933 was built by Lima in October 1923, #6525.  It was renumbered 1421 in April 1938 and sold for scrap in May 1959.

1935 was built by Lima in October 1923, #6527.  It was renumbered 1423 in May 1940 and scrapped in January 1957.

1937 was built by Lima in October 1923, #6329.  It was renumbered 1425 in May 1940 and scrapped in 1955.

1943 was built by Lima in October 1923, #6235.  It was renumbered 1431 in November 1942 and renumbered 1557 in January 1947.  It was retired in January 1959.

1954 was built by Lima in October 1923, #6545.  It was renumbered 1442 in July 1940 and scrapped in January 1975.

1956 was built by Lima in October 1923, #6548.  It was renumbered 1444 in December 1941 and sold for scrap in October 1955.

1967 was built by Lima in October 1923, #6559.  It was renumbered 1455 in March 1940 and renumbered 1688 in March 1954.  It was scrapped in 1956.

1970 was built by Lima in October 1923, #6562.  It was renumbered 1458 in December 1938 and renumbered 1566 in May 11947.  It was scrapped in 1956.

1973 was built by Lima in January 1924, #6565.  It was renumbered 1461 in September 1940 and renumbered 1527 in May 1952.  It was retired in February 1960.

1974 was built by Lima in January 1924, #6566.  It was renumbered 1462 in March 1938 and renumbered 1601 in March 1953.  It was retired in February 1960.

1978 was built by Lima in January 1924, #6570.  It was renumbered 1466 in October 1943, renumbered 1500 in December 1943, and renumbered 1800 in November 1949.  It was scrapped in October 1956.

1990 was built by Baldwin in July 1923, #56828.  It was renumbered 1478 in February 1943 and renumbered 1693 in 1954.  It was scrapped in 1956.

1992 was built by Baldwin in July 1923, #56830.  It was renumbered 1480 in March 1943 and renumbered 1694 in March 1954.  It was retired in 1960.

1995 was built by Baldwin in August 1923, #56903.  It was renumbered 1483 in June 1943 and renumbered 1524 in January 1952.  It was retired in February 1960.

1998 was built by Baldwin in August 1923, #59906.  It was renumbered 1486 in February 1943 and renumbered 1695 in February 1954.  It was sold for scrap in April 1956.

2003 was built by Baldwin in August 1923, #56941.  It was renumbered 1492 in March 1938 and renumbered 1696 in March 1954.  It was scrapped in 1956.

2006 was built by Baldwin in August 1923, #56977.  It was renumbered 1494 in July 1937 and renumbered 1573 in September 1947.  It was sold for scrap in March 1956.

2008 was built by Baldwin in August 1923, #56978.  It was renumbered 1496 in July 1942 and renumbered 1591 in October 1948.  It was scrapped in 1957.

2010 was built by Baldwin in August 1923, #56981.  It was renumbered 1498 in November 1938 and renumbered 1590 in September 1948.  It was scrapped in July 1956

2014 was built by Baldwin in September 1923, #57080.  It was renumbered 1292 in January 1940 and renumbered 1589 in September 1948.  It was retired in February 1960.

2015 was built by Baldwin in September 1923, #57081.  It was renumbered 1302 in January 1940 and sold for scrap in May 1954.

3795 was built by Alco-Brooks in April 1907, #42433, as Indianapolis Southern Ry 3, a 2-8-0.  It became IC 795 in 1911 and rebuilt as 3795 in November 1923,  It was renumbered 3766 in 1937 and scrapped in 1955

3811 was built by Alco-Brooks in August 1904, #30051, as 811, a  2-8-0.  It was rebuilt as 3811 in January 1916 and renumbered 3767 in 1937.  It was sold for scrap in February 1953

3818 was built by Alco-Brooks in August 1904, #30058, as 818, 2-8-0. It was rebuilt as 3818 in January 1923 and renumbered 3770 in 1937.  It was scrapped in 1952.

3875 was built by Alco-Brooks in July 1906, #40369, as 875, 2-8-0.  It was rebuilt as 3875 in October 1923 and renumbered 3780 in 1937.  It was scrapped in 1953

3908 was built by Alco-Brooks in August 1907, #43423. as 908, 2-8-0.  It was rebuilt as 3908 in October 1923 and renumbered 3791 in 1937.  It was scrapped in 1952.

3962 was built by Baldwin in December 1915, #42741, as Vicksburg Shreveport & Pacific RR 352.  It was renumbered 362 and was sold as IC 3962 in 1926.  It was sold for scrap in May 1955

3969 was built by Baldwin in April 1920, #53091, as VS&P 367.  It was sold as IC 3969 in 1926 and sold for scrap in March 1956.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/3/2014

Memorial of Blessed Guala of Brescia

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD,

the people whom he has chosen as his heritage!

--Psalm 33:12