Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Minneapolis & Saint Louis

Diesel Switchers

 

11, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in September 1942, #15124, as D-842.  It was renumbered 11 in March 1956 and rebuilt by General Electric  in February 1957 as Canadian National 6, Class ER-4-c.  It was sold as Indusmin Ltd 6 on April 14, 1970, and sold as A A Merrilees AMLX6 in 1974.

12, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in November 1948, #29994, as D-149.  It was renumbered 12 in March 1956 and rebuilt by General Electric on December 12, 1956, as Branford Steam RR 4.  It was renumbered 7354.

90, NW1, was built by Electro-Motive on June 14, 1938, #788, FN E203-1, as D-538.  It was renumbered 90 in March 1956 and sold as Marinette Tomahawk & Western 90 in 1957.  It was retired in December 1973 and donated to National RR Museum.  It was restored as M&StL D-538.

91, NW1, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1938, #829, FN E210-1, as D-738.  It was renumbered 91 in March 1956 and Chicago & North Western 91.  It was rebuilt as BU-6, slug, on May 7, 1963, and retired on May 1, 1980.  It was sold for scrap to Striegel Supply & Equipment Co on July 1980.

92, S2, was built by Alco in August 1941, #69531, as D-741. It was renumbered 102 in March 1956 and 92 in 1968.  It became C&NW 92 in 1960.  It was retired in 1969 and disposition is unknown.

100, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1939, #844, FN E235-1, as D-139.  It was renumbered 100 in March 1956 and became C&NW 100 in 1960.  It was renumbered 1038 on September 7, 1974, and retired on July 28, 1986.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1986 and scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding.

103, VO1000, was built by Baldwin in November 1944, #70302, as D-145.  It was renumbered 103 in March 1956 and became C&NW 103 in 1960.  It was retired in 1963 and sold to Missouri Valley Steel Co.  It was scrapped.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/5/2017

Memorial of Saint Dominica of Shapwick

5th Sunday in Ordinary Time

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

No act is charitable if it is not just.

--Saint Bruno