Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

  

Under Construction

Illinois Central RR

4-8-2s

 

2400 was built by Alco-Schenectady in October 1923, #64569.  It was retired in February 1960.

2401 was built by Alco-Schenectady in October 1923, #64570.  It was scrapped in January 1957.

2402 was built by Alco-Schenectady in October 1923, #64571.  It was scrapped in January 1957.

2403 was built by Alco-Schenectady in October 1923, #64572.  It was retired in February 1960.

2404 was built by Alco-Schenectady in October 1923, #64573.  It was rebuilt in 1944 as 2304 and retired in February 1960.

2405 was built by Alco-Schenectady in October 1923, #64574.  It was retired in February 1960.

2408 was built by Alco-Schenectady in October 1923, #64577.  It was retired in February 1960.

2409 was built by Alco-Schenectady in October 1923, #64578.  It was scrapped in 1955.

2410 was built by Alco-Schenectady in October 1923, #64579.  It was retired in February 1960,

2414 was built by Alco-Schenectady in October 1923, #64583.  It was retired in February 1960.

2415 was built by Lima in December 1924, #6884.  It was rebuilt as 2350 in 1944 and scrapped in October 1956.

2416 was built by Lima in December 1924, #6885.  It was retired in February 1960.

2417 was built by Lima in December 1924, #6886.  It was retired in February 1960.

2421 was built by Lima in December 1924, #6890.  It was scrapped in January 1957.

2422 was built by Lima in December 1924, #6891.  It was retired in December 1960.

2423 was built by Lima in December 1924, #6892.  It was retired in December 1960.

2425 was built by Lima in December 1924, #6894.  It was retired in December 1960.

2428 was built by Lima in December 1924, #6897.  It was rebuilt as 2300 in 1944 and scrapped in October 1956.

2430 was built by Lima in December 1924, #6899.  It was rebuilt as 2305 in 1945 and retired in February 1960.

2432 was built by Lima in January 1925, #6901.  It was scrapped in October 1956.

2444 was built by Alco-Schenectady in October 1926, #67043.  It was rebuilt as 2351 in 1944 and scrapped in October 1956.

2450 was built by Alco-Schenectady in November 1926, #67049.  It was retired in December 1960.

2502 was rebuilt at Paducah in June 1937 from 3006 built by Lima in January 1923, #6332, a 2-10-2.  It was retired in December 1959.

2505 was rebuilt at Paducah in July 1937 from 2930 built by Lima in March 1921, #6161, a 2-10-2.  It was retired in January 1959.

2508 was rebuilt at Paducah in September 1937 from 2919 built by Lima in February 1921, #6150, a 2-10-2.  It was retired December 1959.                        

2511 was rebuilt at Paducah in October 1937 from 2956 built by Lima in July 1921, #6193, a 2-10-2.  It was retired January 1959.

2517 was rebuilt at Paducah in February 1938 from 2987 built by Lima in August 1921, #6224, a 2-10-2.  It was retired in December 1959.

2520 was built at Paducah in April 1938 from 2958 built by Lima in July 1921, #6195, a 2-10-2. It was retired retired in October 1960.

2524 was rebuilt at Paducah in May 1939 from 2935 built by Lima in May 1921, #6166, a 2-10-2.  It was retired between 1960 and 1962.

2527 was rebuilt at Paducah in July 1939 from 2918 built by Lima in February 1921, #6149, a 2-10-2.  It was retired in October 1960.

2528 was rebuilt at Paducah in August 1939 from 2924 built by Lima in February 1921, #6155, a 2-10-2.  It was retired in October 1960.  It was combined in December 1939 with 2-8-2 1537 built by Baldwin in May 1914, #41439, and resulted in 3615, 2-10-0.  It was  scrapped in August 1957.

2530 rebuilt at Paducah in September 1939 from 2913 built by Lima in February 1921, #6144, a 2-10-2.  It was retired in October 1956.

2534 was built at Paducah in 1940,

2535 was built at Paducah in 1940.

2536 was built at Paducah in 1940.

2537 was built at Paducah in 1940.

2543 was built at Paducah in 1942.

2544 was built at Paducah in 1942.

2545 was built at Paducah in 1942.

2546 was rebuilt at Paducah in April 1942 from 2933 built by Lima in May 1921, #6164.  It was retired in December 1959.

2550 was built at Paducah in 1942.

2553 was built a Paducah in 1942.

2555 was built at Paducah in 1942.

2600 was built at Paducah in November 1942.  It was retired in October 1960.

2601 was built a Paducah in December 1942.  It was retired in October 1960.

2602 was built a Paducah in December 1942.  It was retired in October 1960.

2603 was built at Paducah in December 1942.  It was retired in October 1960.

2604 was built at Paducah in December 1942.  It was retired in October 1960.

2605 was built at Paducah in 1943.

2607 was built at Paducah in 1943.

2608 was built at Paducah in 1943.

2609 was built at Paducah in 1943.

2612 was built at Paducah in 1943.

2613 was built at Paducah in 1943.

2616 was built at Paducah in 1943.

2619 was built at Paducah in 1943.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/1/2015

Memorial of Our Lady of Montevergine

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

It is requisite for the relaxation of the mind that we make us, from time to time, of playful deeds and jokes.

--St. Thomas Aquinas