Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Florida Short Lines and Industrial Railroads

 

Agrico Chemical Co.

We have a full page on this operation.


Alabama & Western Florida Ry.

The Birmingham, Columbus, & St. Andrews RR was incorporated April 30, 1903, to build a railroad from Chipley, FL, to Columbus, GA, a distance of 200 miles. They actually built 19.25 miles from Chipley to Greenhead. In addition, they operated trackage rights over 18.75 miles for a total of 38 miles. The company was reorganized on September 26, 1926, as the A&WF. In 1932 they owned 3 locomotives and 10 cars and had 17 employes.

154 appears to have been acquired second-hand.


Altra RR

3, 25 Ton, was built by General Electric in April 1956, #32246, as Lee Tidewater Cypress Lumber Co 3.  It was sold as Altra 3 in 1984,


Apalachicola Northern RR

This line was purchased by Genesee & Wyoming.


Atlanta & St. Andrews Bay RR

Bay Line RR

We have a page on this road.


J. W. Bailes Co.

No number, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in December 1942, #17732, as United States Army 7422.  It was sold to JWB no number and resold Becker Sand & Gravel Co no number.  It was sold as Gifford-Hill Cement Co 10-930 and became Blue Circle Cement Co no number.  It became Lafarge Corp no number and became Argos Cement Co no number.


Brengle Brothers Co.

No number, 15 Ton, was built by Plymouth in September 1943, #4148, for United States Army.


Brewster Phosphates Co.

American Cyanamid Corp split off this company and became BPCo .  It became Agrico-IMC in 1985 and closed the mine was closed in 1995.

13, DS44-4-660, was built by Baldwin in May 1946, #72830, as American Cyanamid Corp 13.  It became BPCo 13.

16, T6, was built by Alco in June 1966, #3454-01, as ACCorp 16.  It became BPCo 16 and sold as International Minerals & Chemicals Co 16.  It was renumbered 208 and sold as Conrad Yelvington Distributors as 258 in 1997.


Britton Lumber Co.

This company came into existence on July 9, 1904, when W. H. Britton and E. P. Rodwell (d/b/a Britton Lumber Co.) bought the existing sawmill plant and logging railroad of the Lake Lumber Company located at Lakewood, Walton County, Florida. The standard-gauge logging railroad servicing this mill was laid eastward from Lakewood and was approximately 50 miles in length when the oncoming Depression forced the Britton mill to cease operation in 1930.

Despite the fact that Britton Lumber had a Shay numbered 7, the company owned only a total of six locomotives (four 2-truck Shays and two Baldwin 2-6-2's).

The owners of the Britton mill kept thinking they would eventually get back into operation and did operate the planing mill at Lakewood spasmodically through 1931. However, when the Central of Georgia Ry. filed a request to abandon their branch (unused for six years) from Florala, Ala., to Lakewood, Fla., in 1938, the mill and a lot of the logging railroad equipment was still deteriorating at Lakewood. Britton Lumber was then forced to finally liquidate their physical assets and the CofG removed their rails in Spring 1939. I bet you didn't know that the Central of Georgia Ry. ever operated in the State of Florida! It was less than three miles of track, but the CofG did operate in a State other than Georgia, Alabama and Tennessee which are the only three that most fans know about! ---Tom Lawson

4 was built by Lima in August 1904, #923, for Britton.

7 was built by Lima in July 1919, #3040, for Rosa Lumber Co. as Goodyear Yellow Pine Co., #3, Picayune, MS. In September 1922 it became Britton Lumber Co., #7, Lakewood, FL, and was for sale in March 1931. It was scrapped.

 


Busch Gardens

4 was built by Crown Locomotive in 1971.


Carpenter-O'Brien Corp.

1 was built by Baldwin in August 1914, #41649.  It became Brooks-Scanlon Corp 1 in 1917 and transferred as Lee Tidewater Cypress Co 1 in 1947.  It was sold to F Nelson Blount in 1962 and moved to North Walpole, NH.  It was moved to Bellows Falls, VT, and then sent to Scranton, PA.


City of Bradenton

2 was built by Baldwin in November 1913, #40861, as Taylor County Lumber Co 2.  It was sold as Brooks-Scanlon Corp 2 and resold as Manatee Crate Co 2.  It was sold to City of Bradenton in 1954.


Estech Phosphate Center

Swift Agricultural Chemicals

1975, MP15DC, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1976, #796158-1, FN 796158-1.

1976, MP15DC, was built by Electro-Motive.


Florida & South Western Railway

I received an email from Faye Perry requesting help in locating a narrow gauge locomotive which operated some years ago near St. Augustine, FL. She sent a copy of the brochure advertising rides. Adults are 75 cents. This would really age this piece. The locomotive was built by Fred Perry in 1945 in a machine shop in his back yard. He is shown in the cab of the locomotive in the picture. Mrs. Perry has access to construction photos. In this picture, Mrs. Perry's husband and his grand-father are shown with her two oldest sons.

After posting this the first time, we were told the locomotive was purchased by Elliott Donnelly and sent to Wisconsin Dells for rebuilding by Sandley. It was taken apart and the boiler was apparently scrapped. The remains of the locomotive were sold to a buyer in California after Norman Sandley's death. And there the trail goes cold.


Florida Central RR

This is a Pinsley Railroad line.


Florida Fun Train

This was a very short lived operation between Fort Lauderdale and Orlando. First run was October 15, 1997, and the last run was September 17, 1998. The locomotives were leased from and returned to Amtrak. The 9 cars were sold at auction to Alaska RR.

358, F40PH, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1980, #796391-12, FN 796391-12, as Amtrak 358.  It was leased as FFT 358 and returned as Amtrak 358.  It was then rebuilt as Panama Canal Ry 1858.

374, F40PH, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1981, #807050-14, FN 807050-14, as Amtrak 374.  It was leased as FFT 374 and retured as Amtrak 374.  It was then rebuilt as PCRC 1860.


Florida Midland RR

This is a Pinsley Railroad line.


Florida Northern RR

This is a Pinsley Railroad line.


Florida Portland Cement Co.

7 was built by Porter in July 1942, #7367.  It was sold to Keith Mackey and was sold as Texas Tank Car Works 7.  It was sold to the New Braunfels Railroad Museum in Texas in 1993.

020, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1963, #27868, FN 7634-1, as Missouri Pacific 1100.  It was retired on January 31, 1985, and sold to Precision National Corp on April 11, 1985.  It was sold as FPCCo 020 in 1987.


Florida Power & Light Co.

1102, RSC2, was built by Alco in May 1949, #76815, as Seaboard Air Line RR 1513.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 1102 in July 1967 and retired in January 1974.  It was sold as FP&L 1102 and sold to Penn Eastern Rail Lines as Bristol Industrial Terminal Ry BITY 1102 in 1993.  It was sold to New Hope & Ivyland 1513 in 1994 and later sold as Northern Central Ry 1513.  It was sold to Vintage Locomotives Inc and leased as Danbury Railway Museum 1513 in November 2002.

1105, RSC2, was built by Alco in September 1949, #77413, as SAL 1531.  It became SCL 1105 in July 1967 and retired in January 1974.  It was sold as FP&LCo 1105 and sold as Adirondack Ry 25 in 1979.  It was acquired by Adirondack Railway Preservation Society and is on display at Utica.


Florida Power Generation Co.

21-0-102. SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1951, #14913, FN 4098-16, as Atlantic Coast Line 687.  Later Seaboard Coast Line 169 in July 1967 and sold as FPG 21-0-102.  It was sold as Farmrail 169.


Florida Railroad Museum

Florida Gulf Coast

1835, GP7L, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #15705, FN 7012-15, as United States Army 1835.  It was donated to FRM in 1992 and painted as FGC 1835.


Florida West Coast RR

The FWC operated between Newberry and Chiefland via Wilcox over former Atlantic Coast Line trackage.

405, RS11, was built by Alco in June, 1961, #83695, as Norfolk & Western 405. It was sold to XTRA Inc as 405 and leased as North Texas Central 405.  It went into the XTRA lease fleet in April, 1984. It was leased as Lone Star Track Inc 405.  It was sent as FWCR 405 in 1980s and transferred as New Hampshire & Vermont 405 in 1990s.  It was sold and rebuilt as Lake State Ry 1195 "City of East Tawas" in 1995.  It was retired.

1337, GP18, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1960, #25454, FN 5605-5, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 1337. It went to Chrome Locomotive in February 1981 and was resold to FWCR as 1337.  It was sold as Florida Central 58 in 2005 and scrapped in November 2010.

1353, GP18, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1961, #26942, FN 7610-10, as CRI&P 1353. It also came through Chrome Locomotive.


Gardinier Big River Inc.

Cities Service Chemicals

United States Phosphoric Products

239, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1941, #1397, FN E407-2, as Elgin Joliet & Eastern 239.  It was sold as West India Fruit & Steamship Co 239 in July 1959 and became Port of Palm Beach 239.  It was sold as Union States Sugar Co 157 and sold as Naporano Iron & Metal 157.  It was sold as USPP 157 and became CSC 157.  It became GBR 157 and sold as Cargill Inc 157.


Gold Coast RR Museum

153 was built by Alco-Schenectady in May 1922, #63262, as Florida East Coast 153.  It was sold as United States Sugar Corp 153 in January 1940 and donated to University of Miami in February 1957.  It was donated as GCRM 153 in November 1966.

106, RS1, was built by Alco in June 1951, #79051, as Savanna River Site 106.  It was donated as GCRM 106.

4033, ACPU, was built by General Motors in June 1952, #A384, FN C321A-8, as Ontario Northland RR 1513, FP7A.  It was sold as Government of Ontario Transit 9852 in 1973 and rebuilt as ACPU on August 17, 1974.  It was renumbered as 904 in 1975 and sold as Tri County Commuter Rail Authority 904 on November 1, 1991,  It was retired in 1995 and given as Gold Coast RR Museum 4033.


Jaxport Terminal Ry.

51, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14687, FN 5072-24, as Chicago Burlington & Quincy 223.  It became Burlington Northern 1579, Class GP-7, in 1970 and retired in September 1983.  It was sold to MidContinent Railway Museum in December 1983 and sold as Indiana & Ohio Ry 51 in March 1985.  It was sold as JTR 51 in October 1993.

56, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1950, #10133, FN 6010-5, as Chesapeake & Ohio 5704, Class MRSE-15.  It was reclassified Class GP-7 in 1964 and sold as INOH 56.  It was sold as JTR 56 in October 1993.

1056, GP18, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1960, #26114, FN 5626-1, as Seaboard Air Line 400.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 1056 in July 1967 and became Seaboard System 1056.  It was sold as JXPT 1056.

2054, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1953, #18560, FN 5288-7, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 2855, Class 2650.  It was rebuilt in July 1973 at Cleburne as 2054, Class 2050.  It was sold as JXPT 2054 and sold to Watco as WAMX 2054.  It was renumbered 7016.


Lee Tidewater Cypress Lumber Co.

1 was built by Baldwin in August 1914, #41649, as Carpenter-O'Brien Corp 1.  It became Brooks-Scanlon Corp 1 in 1917 and transferred as LTCL 1 in 1947.  It was sold to F Nelson Blount in 1962 and moved to North Walpole, NH.  It was moved to Bellows Falls, VT, and then sent to Scranton, PA.

 

18 was built by Baldwin in May 1920, #53234, as Redman Lumber Co 12.  It was sold to Georgia Car & Locomotive and resold as LTCL 18.  The company was sold to J C Turner Co in 1958 and sold to Edaville Corp in 1962.  It was sold to George Silcott in 1968 and sold to John Thompson in May 1968.  It was donated to Illinois Railway Museum in 2008.

3, 25 Ton, was built by General Electric in April 1956, #32246,  It was sold as Altra RR 3 in 1984,


Live Oak Perry & Gulf RR

100 was built by Baldwin in September 1913, #40630.  It was scrapped in May 1955.


Manatee Crate Co.

2 was built by Baldwin in November 1913, #40861, as Taylor County Lumber Co 2.  It was sold as Brooks-Scanlon Corp 2 and resold as MCCo 2.  It was sold to City of Bradenton in 1954.


Marianna & Blountstown RR

1, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1941, #1537, FN E443-1, as Nashville Chattanooga & St Louis 20, Class DEM-600.  It was renumbered 15 and became Louisville & Nashville 2115, Class S-30.  It was renumbered 11 in 1965 and sold as M&B 11 in 1971. It was renumbered 1 and sold to Inman Service Co as ISCX 1939.  It was sold to Watco as WAMX 105.


Maule Industries, Inc

55, 45 Ton, was built by Vulcan.


Monnah Park & Schilling Industries

No number, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric.


Moosehaven Central RR

0616, Class M5, was built at Waycross Shop, as Atlantic Coast Line 0616.  It became  Seaboard Coast Line 0616 in July 1967 and sold to Moosehaven, FL, and lettered as Moosehaven Central RR 0616.


Mount Dora, Tavares, & Eustis RR

4 was built by Baldwin in December 1913, #40958, as Laurel River Lumber Co. 22. It was sold as Carter-Kelley Lumber Co 4 and sold as W T Carter & Brother Lumber Co 4 in 1930.  It was then donated to Grigsby Foundation in 1970.  It was sold as  Reader RR 4 in 1984 and leased to Mount Dora, Tavares & Eustis RR with various identifications.  It was returned to Reader and does movie work.

M-201 was built by Brill in June 1927, #22529, as Philadelphia & Western Ry 63.  It was rebuilt as 163 in 1931 and became Philadelphia Suburban Transportation Co 163 in 1948.  It became Southeastern Pennnsylvania Transportation Authority 163 in 1970.  It was sold to Keokuk Junction Ry as Trans-Mississippi Trolley Co 163 in 1991 which had a stepwell added.  It was sold and rebuilt by Edwards Co as a gas dining car, MDTE M-201 in 1999.  There were mechanical problems and it was stored in Alabama.


National Aeronautics & Space Administration
Kennedy Space Center

Gulf Coast RR Museum also got Alco S-2 #1 from the KSC/NASA. At the time of your picture of #2 all three ALCOs were out of service being replaced by the newer EMD locos # 1, 2, & 3. I was there in Nov of 87 and had inquired about the fate of all three ALCOs at the time. In 1988 we got the #1 as the group that was going to get it could not make the needed arrangements. #2 ended up in GA and # 3 ended up at Jax Port Authority.

All of these were acquired by GCRM thru my efforts at the time. All three were prepped by me or other members with me for movement and were funded by myself or with one other member of GCRM at the time.

1, S2, was built by Alco in September 1943, #70220, as U S Army 7102.  It was rebuilt by Johnson Railway Service in December 1978 as NASA 1.  It was donated to Gulf Coast RR Museum in 1988.

2, S2, was built by Alco in August 1943, #70080, as USA 7111.  It was rebuilt by Johnson Railway Service in December 1978 as NASA 2.  It was sold as Great River RR 2 in 1988.

3, S2, ws built by Alco.  It was sold to Jax Port Authority in 1988.

1, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1968, #33520, FN 4527-1, as Toledo Peoria & Western 303. It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft in December 1983, and later sold as NASA 1 in 1985.  It was sold to Natchitoches Parish Port in 2014 and made arrangements with S&I Locomotive Services so that it was SILX  2036

2, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1970, #36164, FN 4578-1, as TP&W 305.  It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft in December 1983 and later sold as NASA 2 in 1985.  It was donated to Gulf Coast RR Museum in February 2014.

3, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1970, #36165, FN 4578-2, as TP&W 306.  It was sold to Chrome Crankshaft in December 1983 and later sold as NASA 3 in 1985.  It was sold to City of Madison Port Authority as Madison RR 3 in October 2014.

150 was an office and tool car.  It was built as United States Army 89449, hospital car and rebuilt as USA 87325 "General Albert J Myer".  It was rebuilt as SC-1.  The array that you see on the roof of the car is the comm antennas that were installed while it served as SC-1 and was the Communications Car for Presidential service from 1951 to 1973. Those antennas were install in the late 60s replacing the wire antennas and then the copper tube antennas from the 50s.   It went to NLAX 150 and then to Gulf Coast Railroad Musem.  It wasl sent to Steamtown for restoration after Hurricane Andrew hit the GCRM. The museum management decided the car wasn't historic and so they took the restoration money and left the car at Steamtown. From there it went to a nearby scrapper. It was not scrapped and was bought by Donald Nichols. The car was then reclaimed by another Florida group under dubious circumstances and currently sits in Miami minus its trucks. 


Osceola Cypress RR

3.


Port Everglades Belt Ry.

300, 45 Ton, was built by General Electric in March 1939, #12502. It was purchased by Charles City Western as 201 in 1944. In December 1964 it became IowaTerminal 45. It was sold to Whisler Equipment in April, 1968, and later sold as Mound City Terminal Ry 1.

400, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive on February 12, 1943, #2384, FN E5957-1.  It was sold as Black River & Western 400 in April 1968 and later sold as Garvey International Inc 400.

410, S1, was built by Alco in September 1943, #71260, and later became Empire Coke Co 410.


Port Manatee RR

Manatee County Port Authority

230, S4, was built by Alco in October 1954, #81094, as Piedmont & Northern 1005.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 230 in 1970 and sold as MAUP 230 in August 1976.  It was sold as Withrow Locomotive 230 in 1989 and sold as Laurinburg & Southern 145 in in June 1994.

1004, S2, was built by Alco in August 1943, #70273, as Newburgh & South Shore RR 11.  It was renumbered 1004 and sold as MAUP 1004.  It was sold as Withrow 1004 and sold as LSR 146 in June 1994.

7063, GP9RM, was built by General Motors in April 1959, #A1671 as Canadian National 4314, Class GR-17u.  It was rebuilt as 7093, Class GS-418c, in 1992 and retired on August 30, 2007.  It was sold to Progress Rail Services as PRLX 7063 on October 22, 2007, and sold as MAUP 7063 in August 2011.

7972, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1953, #17731, FN 6495-5, as Illinois Central 8972.  It was rebuilt as 7972 in August 1969 and sold as MAUP 7972.

7974, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1953, #17733, FN 6495-7, as IC 8974.  It was rebuilt as 7974 in July 1969 and sold as MAUP 7974.


Port of Palm Beach

West India Fruit & Steamship Co.

238, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive on September 26, 1941, #1396, as Elgin Joliet & Eastern 238.  It was sold as West India Fruit & Steamship Co 239 in July 1959 and became Port of Palm Beach 239.

239, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1941, #1397, as Elgin Joliet & Eastern 239.  It was sold as West India Fruit & Steamship Co 239 in July 1959 and became Port of Palm Beach 239.  It was sold as Union States Sugar Co 157 and sold as Naporano Iron & Metal 157.  It was sold as U S Phosphoric Products 157 and became Cities Service Chemicals 157.  It became Gardinier Big River Inc 157 and sold as Cargill Inc 157.

"Sea Level" was built by Pullman in 1930.  It was sold as Seaboard Air Line "Miami" and became Seaboard Coast Line 322 in July 1967.


 E. P. Rentz Lumber Co.

101 was built by Baldwin in February 1911, #36130.  It became  Shreveport Houston & Gulf RR 5 in 1913 and sold as W T Carter & Brother Lumber Co 5 in 1936.  It was given to Polk County Museum in 1970.


Royster Co.

Royster-Clark Co.

Mulberry Phosphates, Inc.

We have a page on this company.


Six Gun Railroad

4 was built by Glover Machine Co in 1916, #91421, as Coulbourne Lumber Co 4.  It was sold for display as Six Gun 4.  After the business closed, the engine was noved and restored as Glover Machine Co 4.

7 "Robert E Lee" was built by Crown in 1962, #22735,  It was sold as Jefferson & Cypress Bayou RR 7.


South Central Florida Express RR

We have a page on this road.


Standard Sand & Silica Co.

648, SW7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9178, as Atlantic Coast Line 648.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 130 in July 1967 and acquired by Florida Gulf Coast Railroad Museum in 1981.  It was restored as ACL 648 and later sold to Standard Sand & Silica Co.  It has been maintained as ACL 648.


SunRail

100, MP32PH-Q, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1970, #36723, FN 7275-3, as Baltimore & Ohio 3742, Class GP40.  It was renumbered 6518 in 1986 and became CSX Transportation 6518, Class GP40, in 1987.  It was retired on October 30, 1992, and sold to Morrison Knudsen on May 4, 1993.  It was rebuilt at Boise as Maryland Area Regional Commuter 52, GP40WH-2, on July 13, 1994.  It was sold to Motive Power Industries and rebuilt as SunRail 100 in September 2013.

101, MP32PH-Q, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1967, #32874, FN 7960-3, as Illinois Central 3054, GP40.  It was sold as Kansas City Southern 790 in March 1982 and wrecked on November 2, 1983.  It was sold to Morrison Knudsen and rebuilt as MARC 64 in 1994.  It was sold to MPI and rebuilt as SunRail 101 in September 2013.

102, MP32PH-Q, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1968, #34621, FN 7145-11, as Penn Central 3180, Class EF-30.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 3180, Class GP-40, in April 1976, and was sold to KCS as 754 in January 1984.  It was renumbered 4754 in June 1991 and rebuilt as GP40WH-2 by Morrison-Knudsen in 1994 as MARC 55.  It was sold to Motive Power Industries and rebuilt as SunRail 102, MP32PH-Q, in December 2013.

103, MP32PH-Q, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1970, #35933, as Seaboard Coast Line 1632, GP40. It became Seaboard System 1632 in January 1983 and was renumbered 6786 in 1984. It then became CSX 6786, Class GP-40, in April 1986. It was sold to and rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen in 1994 as MARC 53.  It was sold to Motive Power Industries and rebuilt as SunRail 103, MP32PH-Q, in December 2013.

104, MP32PH-Q, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1967, #32875, FN 7960-4, as IC 3055, GP40.  It was sold as KCS 791 in March 1982 and sold to Morrison Knudsen.  It was rebuilt as GP40WH-2 as MARC 65 in 1994.  It was sold to MPI and rebuilt as SunRail 104 in April 2014.

105, MP32PH-Q, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1966, #31778, FN 7885-12, as Seaboard Air Line 611.  It became SCL 1526 in July 1967 and SBD 1526 in January  1983.  It was renumber 6682 in 1984 and became CSX 6682, Class GP-40, in April 1986.  It was sold to and rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen in 1994 as MARC 63.  It was sold to Motive Power Industries and rebuilt as SunRail 105, MP32PH-Q, in April 2014.

106, MP32PH-Q, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1966, #31775, FN 7885-9, as SAL 608.  In July 1967 it became SCL 1523 and SBD 1523 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 6679 in 1984 and became CSX 6679, Class GP-40, in April 1976.  It was sold to and rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen in 1994 as MARC 62.  It was sold to Motive Power Industries and rebuilt as SunRail 106, MP32PH-Q, in April 2014.

107, MP32PH-Q. was built by Electro-Motive in September 1968, #34323, FN 7127-42, as PC 3146, Class EF-30.  It became Conrail 3146, Class GP-40, in April 1976, and sold to KCS as 771 in September 1983.  It was rebuilt as GP40WH-2 by Morrison Knudsen in 1994 as MARC 60.  It was sold to Motive Power Industries and rebuilt as SunRail 107, MP32PH-Q, in April 2014..


Talleyrand Terminal RR

2114, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1950, #13159, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 2655, Class 2650.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in March 1978 as 2114, Class 2050.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and sold as TTRR 2114 in February 1995.  It was sold as Watco Co 7019.


Taylor County Lumber Co.

2 was built by Baldwin in November 1913, #40861.  It was sold as Brooks-Scanlon Corp 2 and resold as Manatee Crate Co 2.  It was sold to City of Bradenton in 1954.


Tri-County Commuter Rail Authority

There is a full page on this commuter line. 


United States Agri-Chemicals Corp.

076, S3, was built by Alco in December 1951, #79532, as Davenport Rock Island & North Western 1.  It was sold to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive in December 1975; and sold as USAC 076


United States Sugar Corp.

There is a full page on this company. 


Withrow Locomotive Co.

230, S4, was built by Alco in October 1954, #81094, as Piedmont & Northern 1005.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 230 in 1970 and sold as Port Manatee RR 230 in August 1976.  It was sold as Withrow 230 in 1989 and sold as Laurinburg & Southern 145 in in June 1994.


Conrad Yelvington Industries

There is a full page on this gravel company. 

 

Roster information: Ken Ardinger, Eric Fotaug, Randy Keller, Donald Nichols

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

8/16/2017

Memorial of Blessed Laurence Loricatus

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page


Don's Depot

 

 

Even when God's will does not correspond to your own desires, it is always beneficial for you.

--St. Arnold Janssen

 

No one is in charge of your happiness except you.