Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

National Railway Passenger Corp.

Electric Locomotives

902 was built by Juniata-Westinghouse in May 1940, #4368, as Pennsylvania RR 4899, Class GG-1.  It became Penn Central 4899, Class GG-1, in1968.  It became Amtrak 902 in March 1973;  It was renumbered 4902 in June 1979 and retired in March 1982.  It was scrapped.

906 was built by Juniata-Westinghouse in June 1940, #4372, as PRR 4903, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4903, Class GG-1, in 1968 and then Amtrak 906 in March 1973.  It was renumbered 4903 in June 1979 and retired.  It was acquired by Lakeshore Railroad Historical Society and then to Age of Steam RR Museum and restored as PRR 4903.

910 was built by Juniata-General Electric in December 1941, #4379, as PRR 4910, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4910, Class GG-1, in 1968 and became Amtrak 910 in March 1973.  It was renumbered 4910 in June 1970 and sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal Co in May 1982.

911 was built by Juniata-General Electric in January 1942, #4380, as PRR 4911, Class GG-1. It became PC 4911, Class GG-1, in 1968. Then it became Amtrak 911 in March 1973. It was renumbered back to 4911 in June 1979. It was sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal Co in May 1982.

912 was built by Juniata-General Electric in January 1942, #4381, as PRR 4912, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4912, Class GG-1. in 1968.  Then it became Amtrak 912 in March 1973.  It was renumbered back to 4912 in June 1979.  It was sold for scrap in February 1983.

913 was built by Juniata-General Electric in January 1942, #4382, as PRR 4913, Class GG-1. It became PC 4913, Class GG-1, in 1968. Then it became Amtrak 913 in March 1973. It was renumbered back to 4913 in June 1979. It was restored as PRR 4913 after retirement.

915 was built by Juniata-General Electric in June 1942, #4386, as PRR 4916, Class GG-1. It became PC 4916, Class GG-1, in 1968. In March 1973 it became Amtrak 915. It was renumbered 4915 in July 1979, and it was sold for scrap in February 1983.

917 was built by Juniata-Westinghouse in July 1942, #4389, as PRR 4919, Class GG-1. It became PC 4919, Class GG-1, in 1968. Then it became Amtrak 917 in March 1973 and renumbered 4917 in June 1979.  It is preserved at Roanoke, VA.

920 was built by Juniata-Westinghouse in August 1942, #4395, as PRR 4925, Class GG-1. It became PC 4925, Class GG-1, in 1968. It became Amtrak 920 in March 1973. It was renumbered 4920 in June 1970 and scrapped in 1980.

921 was built by Juniata-Westinghouse in September 1942, #4396, as PRR 4926, Class GG-1. It became PC 4926, Class GG-1, in 1968. Then it became Amtrak 921 in March 1973. It was renumber 4921 in June 1979, and sold for scrap in February 1983.

927 was built by Juniata-General Electric in March 1943, #4431, as PRR 4934, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4934, Class GG-1, in 1968.  It became Amtrak 927 in March 1973.  It was renumbered 4927 in June 1979 and sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal Co in February 1983.

(930) was built by Juniata-General Electric in March 1940, #4359, as PRR 4890, Class GG-1.  It became PC 4890, Class GG-1, in 1968 and Amtrak 4890 in March 1973.  It was to be renumbered 930, but not done.  It was preserved at Green Bay, WI, as PRR 4890.

954, E60CP, was built by General Electric on November 25, 1975, #39532.

955, E60CP, was built by General Electric on November 25, 1975, #39533.  It was renumbered 610 in 1986.

956, E60CP, was built by General Electric on October 30, 1975, #39534.  It was renumbered 601 in1986.

957, E60CP, was built by General Electric on November 25, 1975, #39535.  It was immediately renumbered 951 and renumbered 604 in 1986.

958, E60CP, was built by General Electric on November 25, 1975, #39536.  It was sold as New Jersey Transit 958 on January 13, 1984, and donated to the United Railroad Historical Society of New Jersey in 1998.

959, E60CP, was built by General Electric on June 28, 1976, #39537.  It was sold as NJT 959 on January 13, 1984, and converted to icebreaker service in 1995.  It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal for scrap.

960, E60CP, was built by General Electric in 1976, #39538.  It was sold as NJT 960 on January 13, 1984, and converted to icebreaker service in 1995.  It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal for scrap.

961, E60CP, was built by General Electric in 1976, #39539.  It was sold as NJT 961 on January 13, 1984, and sold as  Navajo Mine RR LOE23 in April 1995.

965, E60CP, was built by General Electric in June 1975, #39543.  It was renumbered 605 in February 1986 and scrapped in May 2003.

X996 built by Alsthom in June 1974 as Societe Nationales des Chemins de fer Francaise CC21003.  It was rebuilt for use as a demonstrator in 1976 as AMT X996 and returned to France in 1977.  It was rebuilt back as SNCF CC21003 and rebuilt on October 5, 1995 as CC6577.  It was retired in 2007 and donated to the Musee de Chemin de Fer de Nimes.

907, AEM7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1980, #776073-8.

910, AEM7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1980, #776073-11.

917, AEM7, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1981, #776073-18, FN 776073-18.

921, AEM7, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1981, #776073-22, FN 776073-22.

925, AEM7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1981, #776073-26, FN 776073-26.

949, AEM7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1988, #876006-3, FN 876006-3.

600, ACS-64, was built by Siemens AG in May 2013, #21814.  It was named "David L Gunn" in November 2014.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

11/17/2016

Memorial of Saint Dionysius of Alexandria

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

He who labors as he prays, lefts his hear to God with his hands

--St. Benedict of Nursia