Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Illinois Central RR

Illinois Central Gulf RR

 

Alco Diesels

257, RS3, was built in February 1952, #79635, as Tennessee Central RR 257.  It was sold to IC and traded to Precision Engineering Co in 1968.  It was scrapped at Nashville in 1969.

258, RS3, was built in February 1952, #79636, as TC 258.  It was sold to IC and traded in to Precision Engineering in 1968.  It was scrapped at Nashville in 1969.

703, RS2u, was built in March 1948 #75695, as Union RR 602. It was rebuilt in October 1958 and sold to Peabody Short Line RR as 703. On August 1, 1961, it became IC 703 with the merger of the PSLRR. It was retired in February 1967 and traded in to Electro-Motive in June 1967. It was then sold to Peabody Coal Co as 101.

704, RS3, was built in September 1955, #81359, as Long Island RR 1559, Class AGP-15msc.  It was sold as Gettysburg RR 1559 and resold as Maryland Midland RR 301.  It was sold as Monticello & Sangamon Valley  301 and restored as ICRR 704.

1031, S2, was built in February 1944, #72005, as Alton RR 11.  It became Gulf Mobile & Ohio 11 in June 1947 and became Illinois Central Gulf 1031 in 1972.  It was retired on March 5, 1975, and was sold to Precision National Corp.

1035, S2, was built in May 1944, #72037, as Alton 15.  It became GM&O 15 in June 1947 and became ICG 1035 in 1972.  It was retired in November 15, 1974, and sold to Precision National Corp.

1039, S2, was built in June 1944, #72066, as Alton 19. It became GM&O 19 in June 1947 and became ICG 1039 in 1972.  It was retired on March 11, 1975 and sold to Precision National Corp.

1050, S2, was built in May 1941, #69520, as GM&O 1001.  It became ICG 1050 on August 20, 1972, and retired in 1974.

1058, S2, was built by Alco in October 1946, as GM&O 1009.  It became ICG 1058 in 1972 and retired on March 5, 1973.  It was sold to Precision National Corp and sold as Arch of Kentucky 100.  It was scrapped.

(1251), RS1, was built in October 1945, #74322, as Alton RR 50.  It became Gulf Mobile & Ohio 50 and assigned llinois Central Gulf  1251 on August 10, 1972.

(1261), RS1, was built in May 1948, #75840, as Illinois Terminal RR 751, Class ARS-10. It was renumbered 1051 in 1967 and sold to GM&O as 1051 in March 1970. In 1972 it was assigned ICG 1261 and was sold in 1976 to Lone Star Industries.

(1263), RS1, was built in May 1948, #75839, as ITRR 754, Class ARS-10. It was renumbered 753 and then 1053 in 1967. In March 1970 it was sold to GM&O as 1053. In 1972 it was assigned ICG 1263. It became Green Mountain RR 400 August 1979. In January 1996 it went to the Danbury Railway Museum where it was repainted as New York New Haven & Hartford 0673.

(1264), RS1, was built in March 1950, #77855, as ITRR 754, Class ARS-10. It was renumbered 1054 in 1968 and sold to GM&O as 1054 in March 1970. In 1972 it was assigned ICG 1264 and was sold to Texas & Northern as 43 in 1976.

1269, RS1, was built in April 1945, #73335, as GM&O 1105.  It became ICG 1269 and retired on February 12, 1976.  It was rebuilt as T&N 44.

1274, RS1u, was built in May 1945, #73752, as GM&O 1110.  It was rebuilt by Railway Supply Co in May 1972, #1972, and became ICG 1274 in 1972.  It was retired on May 1, 1975, and sold to Precision National Corp.

1501, RS1, was built in December 1948, #76236, as GM&O 1501.  It became ICG 1501 in 1972 and retired on March 19, 1975.

1507, RS2, was built in March 1949, #76645, as GM&O 1507.  It became ICG 1507 in 1972 and retired on December 31, 1974.  It was sold to Precision National Corp.

(1516), RS3, was built in July 1950, #78073, as GM&O 1516.  It was assigned ICG 1516 but retired in August 1972.

1520, RS3, was built in October 1951, #79250, as GM&O 1520.  It became ICG 1520 in 1972 and retired on March 21, 1975.  It was sold to Precision National Corp.

1522, RS3 was built by Alco in July 1952, #80128, as GM&O 1522.  It became ICG 1522 in 1972 and sold to T&N in 1979.  It was later rebuilt as 996 and sold as J D Heiskell Co 1886.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

6/13/2017

Memorial of  Saint Augustinô Phan Viet Huy, martyred in Vietnam in 1839

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Prayer is the best armor we have, it is the key which opens the heart of God.

— St. Padre Pio