Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Cincinnati & Lake Erie

 

3 was built by Cincinnati Car in December 1913, #1480, as Ohio Electric Ry 3. It became Cincinnati & Dayton Traction Co 3 in 1922 and then Cincinnati Hamilton & Dayton Ry as 3 in 1926. It finally became C&LE as 3 in 1930. It was scrapped in 1937.

101 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in 1926, #918, as CH&D 101.  It became C&LE 101 and rebuilt for 1 man service in 1931.  It was scrapped in 1941.

103 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in 1926, #918, as CH&D 103.  It became C&LE 103 and rebuilt for 1 man service in 1931.  It was scrapped in 1941.

106 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in 1926, #918, as CH&D 106. It became C&LE 106 but was given lettering for special cars since it had never been rebuilt for 1-man service. It was scrapped in 1941.

107 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in 1926, #921, as CH&D 107.  It was a motor-trailer and became C&LE 107.  It was scrapped in 1941.

110 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3055.  It was sold to Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Ry in 1939 and kept the same number.  It was was retired in 1954 and sold as a summer cabin.  The body was saved by Ed Blossom and sent to Electric City Museum in 2000.  It was scrapped in 2005.

111 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3055. It was sold to Cedar Rapids & Iowa City Ry in 1939 and kept the same number. In 1954 it was sold to an individual and stored at Emporia, KS, until 1973. It was then donated to the Bay Area Electric Railway Association at Rio Vista, CA. It has been restored as Crandic 111.

112 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3055.  It was sold to Lehigh Valley Transit Co in 1938 as 1022.  It was scrapped in 1952.

113 was built by Cincinnati Car in April 1930, #3055.  It was renumbered 413 in 1932 and sold to LVT as 1020 in 1938.  It was scrapped in 1952.

114 was built by Cincinnati Car in April 1930, #3055.  It was renumbered 414 in 1932 and sold to LVT as 1021 in 1938,  It was scrapped in 1952.

115 was built by Cincinnati Car in April 1930, #3055.  It was sold to LVT as 1023 in 1938 and scrapped in 1952.

116 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3055. It was sold to Crandic in 1939 and kept the same number. For a short period of time it operated in the C&LE red with CR&IC lettering. In 1954 it was sold to the Branford Trolley Museum and has been restored as C&LE 116.

117 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3055.  It was sold to Crandic in 1939 and kept the same number.  It was sold in 1954 and sent to individuals at Topton, PA.  It was scrapped in 2004.

118 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3055. It was sold to Crandic in 1939 and kept the same number. In 1954 it was sold to the Seashore Trolley Museum and is preserved as Crandic 118.

119 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3055.  It was sold to Crandic in 1939 and kept the same number.  In 1954 it was sold to Ohio Railway Museum and is preserved as C&LE 119. It is stored outside with a tarp.

120 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3050.  It was sold to LVT as 1007 in 1938 and scrapped in 1952.

121 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3050.  It was sold to LVT as 1003 in 1938 and scrapped in 1952.

122 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3055.  It was sold to LVT as 1008 in 1938 and scrapped in 1952.

123 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3050.  It was sold to LVT as 1005 in 1938 and scrapped in 1952.

125 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3050.  It was sold to LVT as 1000 in 1938 and scrapped in 1952.

126 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3050.  It was sold to LVT as 1002 in 1938 and scrapped in 1952.

128 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3050.  It was sold to LVT as 1001 in 1938 and scrapped in 1952.

129 was built by Cincinnati Car in June 1930, #3050.  It was sold to LVT as 1006 in 1938 and scrapped in 1952.

200 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1927, #2940, for Cincinnati Hamilton & Dayton. In 1942 it was sold to Virginia Electric & Power Co for service in Richmond where it kept the same number.

205 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1927, #2940, for CH&D.  In 1942 it was sold as VE&PCo 205.

302 was built by Kuhlman Car Co in February 1923, #803, as Indianapolis Columbus & Eastern 302.  It was rebuilt as one man car in 1931 and scrapped in 1938.

603 was built by Cincinnati Car Co in 1928, #2995, as CH&D 603.

619 was built by Cincinnati Car Co in 1926 as Lima-Toledo RR 768.  It was converted from an excursion car.

638 was built by Cincinnati Car Co in 1930, #3060.  It was sold as Central California Traction Co 10 in 1938 and sold to Pacific Electric Ry in 1947.  It was assigned 1469 but not used and scrapped in October 1948.

640 was built by Cincinnati Car Co in 1930, #3060.  It was sold to American Aggregates Co and rebuilt as a self propelled motor car.  It was retired in 1984 and sold to Waterfront Electric Ry in 1984.  It was sold to Illinois Railway Museum in 1994 for restored as C&LE 640.

641 was built by Cincinnati Car Co in 1930, #3060,  It was sold to Tulsa-Sapulpa Union Ry as 203 in 1939 and sold to Borg Compressed Steel Co for scrap in 1955.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/17/2017

Memorial of Saint Ethelred of Eastry

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Our perfection does not consist of doing extraordinary thing, but to do the ordinary wells.

--St. Gabriel Possenti