Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Peoria & Pekin Union Ry.

Tazewell & Peoria RR

17, Class C-1, was built by Baldwin 1/1894, #13928, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 890. It was renumbered 60 in 1898 and 0117, Class 0117, in 1900. It was sold to P&PU as 17 in April 1915 and retired in May 1928.

33, Class G, was built by Alco-Schenectady in June 1909, #46237. It was retired between 1936 and 1940.

36, Class G, was built by Alco-Brooks in April 1911, #49677. It was retired between 1931 and 1936.

54, Class J, was built by Lima in September 1922, #6305. It was sold in December 1947.

55, Class J, was built by Lima in September 1922, #6306. It was sold in December 1947.

70, Class K-1, was built by Baldwin in August 1923, #56852. It was sold in August 1948.

71, Class K-1, was built by Baldwin in August 1923, #56853. It was sold in April 1950.

72, Class K-1, was built by Baldwin in January 1925, #58181. It was sold in November 1950.

73, Class K-1, was built by Baldwin in January 1925, #58182. It was sold in October 1950.

74, Class K-1, was built by Baldwin in January 1925, #58183. It was sold in March 1950.

78, Class K-3, was built by Baldwin in October 1930, #61533. It was sold in April 1950.

100, HH600, Class D-1, was built by Alco in April 1936, #68728. It was later sold to Lone Star Steel Co as 7. It has been scrapped.

200, 640 HP, Class D-2, was built by Davenport-Caterpillar in February 1938, #2244, as Davenport Locomotive Co 2244. It was sold to P&PU on April 25, 1939, as 200. It was then sold to Iron & Steel Products on June 10, 1952, and then to Acme Newport Steel Co as 2. It was scrapped in 1968.

300, S2, Class D-3, was built by Alco in March 1941, #69421. In 1966 it was sold to Weirton Steel Co as 216.

301, S2, Class D-3, was built by Alco in October 1942, #70208. In 1966 it was sold to Weirton Steel Co as 217.

400, NW2, Class D-4, was built by Electro-Motive on October 7, 1947, #5534, FN E915-1. It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in June 1975 and became 600 on June 6, 1975. It later became Ludlow Cooperative Elevator Co as 600.

401, NW2, Class D-4, was built by Electro-Motive on October 4, 1947, #5535, FN E915-2. It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in 1974 and became 601.

402, NW2, Class D-4, was built by Electro-Motive on June 4, 1948, #5597, FN E923-1. It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen June 1981 and became 607. It later became Louis Dreyfus Co as 607 and later became Alter Recycling Co as 607.

403, NW2, Class D-4, was built by Electro-Motive on June 4, 1948, #5598, FN E923-2. It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen and became December 1981 as 608. It was later sold to CF Industries 608.

404, NW2, Class D-4, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1949, #6650, FN E1016-1. It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in February 1978 as 603.

405, NW2, Class D-4, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1949, #6651, FN E1016-2.  It was sold to Keokuk Junction Ry as 405 in 1986 and was transferred as Pioneer Railcorp 108.

406, SW7, Class D-4A, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1950, #10085, FN 6001-1. It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in 1979 as 604 and rebuilt by Peoria Locomotive Works in 1990 as SC15-A.  It was sold as Inland Steel Co 1501 in 1990 and renumbered 141 in 1991.  It was sold to Progress Rail Service in 2007.

407, SW7, Class D-4A, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1950, #10116, FN 6001-2. It was sold to Archer-Daniels-Midland as 2 in March 1987.

408, SW7, Class D-4A, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1950, #10086, FN 4024-1. It was sold to Granite City Steel Co as 408 in January 1975  It was transferred as National Steel Corp 44 in February 1979 and sent to Peoria Locomotive Works in August 1991.

409, SW7, Class D-4A, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1950, #10087, FN 4024-2. It was sold to GCS as 409 in January 1975 and scrapped in 1986.

410, SW7, Class D-4A, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1950, #10088, FN 4024-3. It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen as 602 in April 1977.

411, SW9, Class D-4A, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #15560. It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen as 605 in April 1980.

412, SW9, Class D-4A, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #15561. It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen as 606 in October 1980.

500, SW1200, Class D-5, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1965, #30307, FN 4479-1. It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen as 609 in March 1987 and sold as Nucor Steet Co 609 in 1994.

701, SW9u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1952, #16636, FN 4168-1, as Western Pacific 601, Class S-62.  It was rebuilt in Omaha as Union Pacific 1271, Class SW10, on November 30, 1984,  It was retired on June 5, 1991, and sold to Western Railway Supply in October 1991.  It was sold to Peoria Locomotive Works and rebuilt as P&PU 701.  It became TZPR 701 in 2004.

800, SC15A-3, was built by PLW in December 1994.  It became TZPR 800 in 2004 and sold to Northern Illinois & Western as NIWX 800 and sold to J&L Consulting as JLCX 800.

801, SC15A-3, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1949, #6564, FN E1009-A2, as Chicago Burlington & Quincy 9402A, TR2A.  It became Burlington Northern 550, in 1970 and retired in May 1983.  It was sold to Independent Locomotive Service and resold as Citizens Gas & Coke Co 550.  It was rebuilt by Peoria Locomotive Works as P&PU 801 and became TZPR 801 in 2004.  It was sold as NIWX 801 and resold as JLCX 801.

802, SC15A-3, was built by PLW in July 1992, #92-7-1500, as Peoria Locomotive Works 1500.  It became P&PU 802 and became TZPR 802 in 2004.

2000, GP35Cat, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1964, #29476, FN 7743-1, as Louisville & Nashville 1111, Class GP-35.  It later became Seaboard System 1111 and renumbered 4308.  It became CSX Transportation 4308, Class GP-35 and rebuilt by Republic Locomotive Works in August 1992, #492J300, as UP20.  It was leased to Union Pacific on April 12, 1993, and returned on November 17, 1993.  It was sold to Georgetown RR and returned as Letourneau Inc LETX 20.  It was sold to Diesel Locomotive Co.  It was rebuilt as Peoria Locomotive Works  2000 and became P&PU 2000.  It became TZPR 2000 in 2004.  It was sold as NIWX 2000 and resold as JLCX 2000.

2001, GP35Cat, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1964, #29300, FN 7670-12, as Gulf Mobile & Ohio 612.  It later became Illinois Central Gulf 2511 and rebuilt at Paducah as VMV Enterprises 3516 in 1990.  It became Paducah & Louisville 3516 and rebuilt as P&PU 2001.  It became TZPR 2001 in 2004.  It was sold as NIWX 2001 and resold as JLCX 2001.  It was scrapped in August 2012.

 

206.

230.

X56 was built by Industrial Brownhoist.

X100 was the wrecker idler.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/29/2016

Memorial of Saint Auguste Chapdelaine, martyred in China in 1856

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

We should remember, in all the controveries in which we engage, to treat our opponents as if they were acting in good faith, even if they seem to us to be acting out of spite or self-interest.

--St. John Fisher