Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc. You can find it at Ebay as trinitydon .
This site is non-profit and non-commercial. We are free of advertising on
this site but there are costs in internet services. If you enjoy this
site, we do need support. We would
appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.
Don's Rail Photos
2699, Class C-8, was built by Baldwin in February 1904, #23737. It was sold as Union Pacific 355, Class C-2, on February 24, 1910, and retired in 1957.
2523, Class C-9, was built by Baldwin in July 1907, #31453. It was superheated at Sparks on March 15, 2000, and sold as San Diego & Arizona 103 on March 17, 1921. It was leased to SP on June 29, 1940, and renumbered as SP 2523, Class C-9, at Los Angeles on May 29, 1941. It was leased to Northwestern Pacific on July 11, 1948 and renumbered back as SD&AE 103 on September 12, 1948, and retired on February 17, 1958. It was sold for scrapped to Lurias Brothers April 10, 1961.
2558, Class C-9, was built by Baldwin in March 1907, #30459. It was superheated at Los Angeles on February 21, 1919, and retired on September 24, 1958. It was sold for scrap to National Metals & Steel on July 17, 1959.
2566, Class C-9, was built by Baldwin in September 1906, #29074. It was superheated at Ogden on July 24, 1917, and retired on September 27, 1956 at West Oakland. It was sold for scrap to Luria Bros on October 17, 1956.
2809, Class C-9, was built by Baldwin in June 1907, #31159. It was superheated at Sacramento on April 17, 1919, and had a feedwater heater at Ogden on April 21, 1923. It was removed it on May 12, 1952, and retired at Bayshore on December 16, 1956. It was scrapped at Sacramento on June 11, 1956.
2825, Class C-9, was built by Alco-Brooks in December 1907, #44984. It was superheated at Ogden on October 19, 1918. It was leased to Sud Pacifico de Mexico on May 2, 1947, and returned on December 3, 1948. It was retired on December 26, 1958, and donated to San Bernardino Historical Society at Bloomington, CA. It was moved to Redlands, CA in 1980.
2834, Class C-10, was built by Baldwin in March 1911, #36267. It was superheated at Ogden on July 13, 1918. A feedwater heater was added at Sacramento on February 3, 1923, and removed at Bay Shore on October 8, 1951. It was retired January 18, 1957, and sold for scrap to Luria Bros on March 11, 1957. It was scrapped on April 9, 1957.
2855, Class C-10, was built at Sacramento Shops on April 30, 1919. It was leased to Northwestern Pacific between October 5, 1947, until November 30, 1952. It was vacated on December 2, 1953, after scrapping at Bayshore on March 31, 1953.
2867, Class C-12, was built by Baldwin in May 1923, 56593, as St Louis South-Western 781, Class K-1. It was leased as SP 2867, Class C-12, at El Paso on May 8, 1956. It was retired on December 16, 1958, and sold for scrap to Luria Brothern on April 19, 1961. It was scrapped on April 21, 1961.
3406, Class C-18, was built by Baldwin in May 1903, #22162, as El Paso & North Eastern 157. It became El Paso & Southwestern 257, Class F4s-40, in 1904 and super heated on September 8, 1919. It became SP 3406, Class C-18, in 1924 and leased to Ferrocarril de Nacozari between October 30, 1930 and July 26, 1933, and between February 13 and March 18, 1937. It was retired on February 1, 1959 and sold to W Silver Inc for scrap on February 9, 1959.
WebWork by rinity echnology Co.
Memorial of Queenship of Mary
Let all nations know that Thou are God alone, and that Jesus Christ is Thy Son, and that we are Thy people and the sheep of Thy pasture.
Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.