Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

American Rolling Mills Corp.

Armco Steel Corporation

AK Steel Corporation

1, 100 Ton, was built by General Electric.

1, 100 Ton, was built by General Electric in September 1964, #35093, as Cyclops Steel Corp, Empire-Detroit Steel Div 6.  It became Armco Steel Corp Empire-Detroit Steel Div 1.  It was sold as LaFarge Corp 20052.

1, 110 Ton, was built by General Electric.

2, 110 Ton. was built by General Electric in June 1964, #35129.

6, 110 Ton, was built by General Electric in January 1973, #38904, as Empire Reeves Steel Co 6.  It became Empire Detroit Steel Co 6 and It became Armco Steel Corp Empire-Detroit Steel Div 6.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment and then to Steel of West Virginia as 15 in November 1998.

8, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in 1952, #30997.  It was sold as GST Steel Co 8.

9, 50 Ton, was built by General Electric in 1956, #32894, as Sheffield Steel Co 9.   It became  Armco 9 and was sold as Grinding Systems LLC 9.  It became AGS Steel Co 9 and became Onesteel Grinding Systems 9.

17, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #15956, FN 6373-8, as Atlantic Coast Line 57.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 17 in July 1967 and sold to Graham County RR as 17 in May 1982.  It then was sold to Carolina Eastman as 17 and then to Atlantic Steel Corp as 17.  It then went to Armco as 17 and then to Warren Consolidated Industries as 830.

708, LS1000, was built by Lima-Hamilton in June 1949, #9308.

1219, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive.

B70, 70 Ton was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in April 1929, #60759,  It was rebuilt in March 1948 and given to Southeastern Railway Museum in 1963.

B71, 70 Ton, was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in June 1930, #61401.  In 1967 it was sold to Cadillac & Lake City.  Around 1985 it was moved to the Minnesota Transportation Museum where it is awaiting restoration.

B73, 70 Ton, was built by Baldwin-Westinghouse in March 1930, #61264, as American Steel & Wire Co 1.  It became Armco Steel B73 in February 1942.  It was rebuilt in March 1942 and in 1947.  It was given to Pennsylvania Trolley Museum in 1970.

B-84, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1975, #756065-1, FN 756065-1.  It was sold as Midwest Locomotive Works 84 in July 2007 and leased as Blackwell Northern Gateway RR MWLX 84.

E-110, LS1200, was built by Lima-Hamilton in August 1951, #9560.  It went to Illinois Railway Museum.

E-169, SW1001, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1981, #806061-2, FN 806061-2.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

12/21/2016

Memorial of Blessed Anton Durcovic, martyred by Romanian communists in 1951

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

If we do not risk anything for God we will never do anything great for Him.

--- St. Louis De Montfort