Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago Rapid Transit

Chicago Transit Authority

Steel Cincinnati Cars

4001-4099 1/2/18

4100-4199 1/19/18

4200-4299 1/26/18

4300-4399 1/22/18

 

 

4400 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on November 13, 1972.

4401 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on September 30, 1972.

4402 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on September 30, 1972.

4403 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on March 20, 1976.

4404 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on April 7, 1976.

4405 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on December 1, 1975.

4406 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on April 7, 1976.

4407 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was retired as a shed in December 1974.

4408 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was retired as a shed in December 1974.

4409 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold to Connecticut Trolley Museum in May 1979.

4410 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was acquired by Illinois Ry Museum on March 20, 1975.

4411 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was rebuilt as S-373, work car, on February 17, 1972.

4412 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was acquired by IRM on March 31, 1972.

4413 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on August 18, 1976.

4414 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on August 18, 1976.

4415 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on June 14, 1976.

4416 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on June 14, 1976.

4417 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on July 31, 1971.

4418 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on July 31, 1971.

4419 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on December 1, 1975.

4420 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was acquired by Wisconsin Electric Historical Society on February 11, 1975, and sold to East Troy Electric Ry in 1988.

4421 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on February 1, 1972.

4422 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on February 1, 1972.

4423 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was rebuilt as S-374 on February 18, 1972, and sold to Buckeye Lake Trolley in 1978.  It went to Northern Ohio Railway Museum.

4424 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on February 29, 1972.

4425 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on March 28, 1972.

4425 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on March 28, 1972.

4427 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on August 30, 1972.

4428 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on August 30, 1972.

4429 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was rebuilt as S-357 on December 2, 1965, and sold to Indiana Transportation Museum in November 1978.

4430 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was rebuilt as S-358 in December 24, 1965.

4431 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on March 17, 1972.

4432 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on March 21, 1972.

4433 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on March 31, 1972.

4434 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on February 29, 1972.

4435 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was scrapped on November 30, 1971.

4436 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was acquired by Connecticut Trolley Museum on October 2, 1975.

4437 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was rebuilt as S-365, a work car, on November 11, 1969, and sold to Buckeye Lake Trolley in 1978.

4438 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.   It was rebuilt as S-366, a work car, on November 11, 1969, and sold as IRM in December 1978.  It may have been retired.

4439 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was acquired by Grand Rapids Electric Ry on April 1, 1975.

4440 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It became a shed in December 1974.

4441 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was acquired by Ohio Railway Museum on February 11, 1975, and has apparently been scrapped.

4442 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was acquired by Michigan Transit Museum April 1, 1975.

4443 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on April 29, 1976.

4444 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on April 1, 1975.

4445 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on April 29, 1976.

4446 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860. It was sold for scrap to Pielet Brothers on April 7, 1976.

4447 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It became a shed in December 1974.

4448 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was sold scrap to Pielet Brothers on April 29, 1976.

4449 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was acquired by Ohio Railway Museum on February 11, 1975, and has apparently been scrapped.

4450 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was acquired by Michigan Transit Museum on April 1, 1975.

4451 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was acquired by Railway Equipment Leasing & Investment Co in 1975 and transferred to Fox River Trolley Museum in 1984.

4452 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It became a shed in December 1974.

4453 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was acquired by Indiana Railway Museum in 1974 and sold to East Troy Electric Ry in 1995.

4454 was built by Cincinnati Car in 1924, #2860.  It was acquired by Indiana Railway Museum in 1974.

 

Roster info: Andre Kristopans

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/26/2018

Memorial of Claudio di San Romano

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Listen with the ear of your heart.

-- St. Benedict of Nursia