Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Seaboard System RR

Uceta Rebuilt Electro-Motive GP Diesels

4600, GP7u, was buiilt in December 1950, #13537, FN 5006-11, as Clinchfield RR 910, a GP7. It was rebuilt in April 1979 as 4600. It later became SBD 4600 in January 1983 and then was renumbered 1700 in 1984. It became CSX Transportation 1700, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and was retired on January 8, 1992. It was later rebuilt at Altoona as United States Army 4627 in 1992.

4601, GP7u, was built in December 1950, #13535, FN 5006-9, as Clinchfield 908, a GP7.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in April 1979 as 4601.  It later became SBD 4601 in January 1983 and later renumbered 1701 in 1984.  It became CSX 1701, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and was retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Indiana Rail Road 1701 and sold to Metro East Industries in July 2011.

4602, GP7u, was built in December 1950, #12295, FN 5006-1, as Clinchfield 900, a GP7. It was rebuilt in May 1979 as 4602. It later became SBD 4602 in January 1983 and then was renumbered 1702 in 1984. Somehow the CRR lettering came out later after the change.  It became CSXT 1702, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and was retired on December 19, 1990. It was later rebuilt at Altoona as U S Army 4626.

4604, GP7u, was built in December 1950, #12299, FN 5006-5, as Clinchield 904, a GP7.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in June 1979 as 4604.  It became SBD 4604 in January 1983 and renumbered 1704 in 1984.  It became CSXT 1704, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold as Indiana RR 1704 in 1993 and sold as Canac Inc 1704 in 2004.  It was sold to Savage Co as SVGX 1704 in 2008.

4605, GP7u, was built in December 1950, #12302, FN 5006-8, as Clinchfield 907, GP7.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 4605 in July 1979.  It became SBD 4605 in January 1983 and later renumbered 1705 in 1984.  It then became CSXT 1705, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold to C&F Locomotive Service and then to Excello Locomotive Services.  It was then sold as Rio Valley RR 1705 and then became Rio Valley Switch Corp 1705.

4606, GP7u, was built in August 1951, #14954, FN 5125-3, as Atlantic Coast Line 236. a GP7.  It became Seasboard Coast Line 767 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1980 as Clinchfield RR 4606.  It became SBD 4606 in January 1983 and renumbered 1706 in 1984.  It became CSX 1706, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold to Iron Horse Auction in January 1993 and sold as Southwest Pennsylvania RR 1706.  It was sold to Indiana Box Car Co as IBCX 1706 and leased as Chesapeake & Indiana RR 1706.

4607, GP7u, was built in April 1950, #11498, FN 6096-4, as Seaboard Air Line 1707, a GP7.  It became SCL 887 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1980 as Clinchfield 4607.  It became as SBD 4607 in January 1983 and renumbered 1707 in 1984.  It became CSX 1707, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Minnesota Commercial RR 1707 and resold as Idaho Northern & Pacific 1707.

4608, GP7u, was built in December 1952, #17493, FN 6464-2, as Clinchfield 913, a GP7.  It was rebuilt in September 1980 as 4608.  It later became SBD 4608 in January 1983 and renumbered 1708 in 1984.  It became CSX 1708, Class Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on March 13, 1991.  It was rebuilt at Juniata in 1991 as United States Army 4629.

4609, GP7u, was built in December 1952, #17494, FN 6464-3, as Clinchfield 914, a GP7. It was rebuilt in September 1980 as 4609. It later became SBD 4609 in January 1983 and renumbered 1709 in 1984. It later became CSXT 1709, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and was retired on April 30, 1992. It was sold to Pioneer Railcrop as Alabama RR 1600 in August 1992, and later became part of the Pioneer lease fleet.

4610, GP7u, was built in December 1952, #17495, FN 6464-4, as Clinchifeld 915, a GP7.  It was rebuilt in September 1980 as 4610.  It became SBD 4610 in January 1983 and renumbered 1710 in 1984.  It became CSXT 1710, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on March 22, 1991.  It was rebuilt at Altoona as U S Army 4628 in 1991.

4611, GP7u, was built in December 1950, #13536, FN 5006-10, as Clinchfield 909, a GP7. It was rebuilt in April 1981 as 4611. It later became SBD 4611 in January 1983 and then was renumbered 1711 in 1984. It became CSXT 1711, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and was retired on April 30, 1992. It was later rebuilt at Altoona as U S Army 4633.

4612, GP7u, was built in December 1950, #13538, FN 5006-12, as Clinchfield 911, a GP7.  It was rebuilt in May 1981 as 4612.  It became SBD 4612 in January 1983 and renumbered 1712 in 1984.  It became CSXT 1712, Class GP-16, in April 1986 but apparently not lettered quickly.  It was retired on February 16, 1993, and sold as R J Corman Group 1712.  It was sold as Everett RR 1712 in 2002.

4613, GP7u, was built in December 1952, #17492, FN 6464-1, as Clinchfield 912, a GP7.  It was rebuilt in May 1981 as 4613.  It became SBD 4613 in January 1983 and renumbered 1713 in 1984.  It became CSXT 1713, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Corman 1713.

4620, GP7u, was built in November 1955, #21522, FN 7526-11, as Seaboard Air Line RR 1920, a GP9. It became Seaboard Coast Line 1019 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1980 as 4620. It then became SBD 4620 in January 1983 and then renumbered 1720 in 1984. It then became CSXT 1720, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and then retired on February 19, 1993. It then was sold to Mississippi Central as 1605 and then to Decatur Junction Ry as 1607.

4621, GP7u, was built in August 1960, #26122, FN 5626-9, as SAL 406, a GP18. In July 1967 it became SCL 1064 and was rebuilt in May 1980 as 4621. It became SBD 4621 in January 1983 and was later renumbered 1721 in 1984. It later became CSXT 1721, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and then was sold to Aberdeen Carolina & Western as 1721. It was later renumbered 1600.

4623, GP7u, was built in October 1956, #22629, FN 5499-5, as SAL 1958, a GP9. In July 1967 it became SCL 1032 and was rebuilt in September 1980 as 4623. It became SBD 4623 in January 1983 and was later renumbered 1723 in 1984. It became CSXT 1723, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and then was retired on April 30, 1992. It was then rebuilt at Juniata as United States Army 4636.

4624, GP9m, was built in November 1955, #21073, FN 5424-5, as SAL 1904, a GP9.  In July 1967 it became SCL 1004 and rebuilt at Uceta in October 1980 as 4624.  It became SBD 4624 in January 1983 and renumbered 1724 in 1984.  It became CSX 1724, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired in February 1993 and sold as Mississippi Central 1606 in 1993.  It became Pioneer Railcorp 1606.

4626, GP9m, was built November 1955, #21523, FN 7526-12, as SAL 1921, a GP9.  It became SCL 1020 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1980 as 4626.  It became SBD 4626 in January 1983 and renumbered 1726 in 1984.  It became CSX 1726, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and sold to Rail Link as RLIX 426.  It was renumbered 1761.

4630, GP9m, was built in September 1956, #23097, FN 7533-3, as SAL 1924, a GP9.  In July 1967 it became SCL 1023 and was rebuilt at Uceta as SCL 4630 in June 1981.  It became SBD 4630 in January 1983 and renumbered 1730 in 1984.  It became CSX 1730, Class GP-16, in April 1986, and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as R J Corman Group 1730.

4636, GP9m, was built in October 1956, #22630, FN 5499-6, as SAL 1959, a GP9.  It became SCL 1033 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1981 as SCL 4636.  It became SBD 4636 in January 1983 and renumbered 1736 in 1984.  It became CSX 1736, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Indiana Rail Road 1736 and sold as San Pedro & Southwestern RR 1736 in April 2005.

4641. GP9m, was built in October 1956, #22641, FN 5499-17, as SAL 1970, a GP9.  It became SCL 1043 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in April 1982 as SCL 4641.  It became SBD 4641 in January 1983 and renumbered 1741 in 1984.  It became CSX 1741, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold as Louisville & Indiana RR 1741 and later renumbered 1610.

4645, GP7u, was built in September 1956, #23098, FN 7533-4, as SAL 1925, a GP9. In July 1967 it became SCL 1024 and was rebuilt in October 1982 as 4645. It became SBD 4645 in January 1983 and was later renumbered 1745 in 1984. It later became CSXT 1745, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and then was sold in November 1992 to AC&W as 1745. It was later renumbered 1601.

4703, GP7u, was built in May 1950, #10220, FN 5022-4, as Atlantic Coast Line 103, a GP7.  It became SCL 788 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in November 1979 as 4703.  It became SBD 4703 in January 1983 and renumbered 1749 in 1984.  It became CSXT 1749, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and was sold to C&F Locomotive Co in July 1992.  It was sold as Clarendon & Pittsford 802 in 1993.

4704 was built in September 1951, #14956, FN 5125-5, as ACL 238, a GP7.  It became SCL 769 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Ucerta in November 1979 as 4621.  It was renumbered as 4704 and became SBD 4704 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1750 in 1984 and became CSX 1750, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on November 18, 1991, and sold to I Bork & Sons for scrap.

4707, GP7u, was built in September 1950, #11915, FN 5040-2, as ACL 124, a GP7.  It became SCL 712 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1979 as 4707.  It became SBD 4707 in January 1983 and renumbered 1753 in 1984.  It became CSX 1753, Class GP-10, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold as Indiana Rail Road 1753 and retired in 2005.

4709, GP7u, was built in February 1951, #13898, FN 5087-1, as ACL 153.  It became SCL 741 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in January 1980 as 4709.  It became SBD 4709 in January 1983 and renumbered 1755 in 1984.  It became CSX 1755, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was sold as AC&W 1755 and renumbered 1602.

4710, GP7u, was built  in June 1951, #13878, FN 5050-12, as ACL 198, a GP7.  It became SCL 818 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in February 1980 as 4710.  It became SBD  4710 in January 1983 and renumbered 1756 in 1984.  It became CSXT 1756, Class GP-10, in April 1986 and sold as South Central Florida Express  9016 in 1993,

4712, GP7u, was built in September 1952, #17393, FN 5445-24, as SAL 1821, a GP7.  It became SCL 1001 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1980 as 4712.  It became SBD 4712 in January 1983 and renumbered 1758 in 1984.  It became CSXT 1758, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and sold as Canton RR 1751 in 1993.

4717, GP7u, was built in December 1951, #14946, FN 5495-4, as Charleston & Western Carilina 214, a GP7.  It became ACL 288 and became SCL 868 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in April 1980 as 4717.  It became SBD 4717 in January 1983 and renumbered 1763 in 1984.  It became CSX 1763, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and sold for scrap to Steel Processors on July 23, 1992.


4719. GP7u, was built in February 1951, #13930, FN 5099-13, as ACL 145, a GP7.  It became SCL 733 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in May 1980 as 4719.  It became  SBD 4719 in January 1983 and renumbered 1765 in 1984.  It became CSXT 1765, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold as R J Corman Group 1604 and was scrapped at Guthrie, KY, in September 2008.

4720, GP7u, was built in September 1950, #11920, FN 5040-7, as ACL 129, a GP7. It became SCL 717 in July 1967 and was rebuilt as 4720 in May 1980. It became SBD 4720, in January 1983 and was renumbered 1766 in 1984. It became CSXT 1766, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and was retired January 13, 1993. It was sold to Pioneer as Decatur Terminal RR 1766 and later became Decatur Junction RR 1610. It then became Rochelle RR 1610 and later became part of the Pioneer leasing fleet.

4722, GP7u, was built in November 1951, #14968, FN 5141-1, as ACL 224.  It became SCL 844 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1980 as 4722.  It became SBD 4722 in January 1983 and renumbered 1768 in 1984.  It became CSX 1768, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on January 13, 1993, and sold as R J Corman Group 1605.  It was burned on October 5, 2014.

4724, GP7u, was built in November 1951, #14969, FN 5141-2, as ACL 225.  It became SCL 846 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1980 as 4724.  It became SBD 4724 in January 1983 and renumbered 1770 in 1984.  It became CSX 1770, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold to Pioneer as Decatur Junction RR 1608.

4725, GP7u, was built in August 1951, #14955, FN 512-54, as ACL 237, a GP7.  It became SCL 768 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in July 1980 as 4725.  It became SBD 4725 in January 1983 and renumbered 1771 in 1986.  It became CSX 1771, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on December 30, 1991.  It was sold for scrap to Cycle Sysems.

4727, GP7u, was built in December 1951, #15599, FN 5095-1, as C&WC 220.  It became ACL 274 and became SCL 874 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in July 1980 as 4727 and became SBD 4727 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1773 in 1984 and became CSX 1773, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired and sold to Diesel Supply Co in September 1992.  It was sold to Rail Link Inc as RLIX 473 and resold as Power Source Supply Inc 473 in 2005.  It was renumbered 4733 in 2007.

4728, GP7u, was built in November 1950, #12099, FN 5070-12, as SAL 1741.  It became SCL 921 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in July 1980 as 4728.  It became SBD 4728 in January 1983 and renumbered 1774 in 1984.  It became CSX 1774, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on June 25, 1992.  It was sold as Aberdeen Carolina & Western 1774 in November 1992 and renumbered 1603.

4731, GP7u, was built in October 1950, #12898, FN 6187-2, as C&WC 201.  It became ACL 255 in 1959 and SCL 855 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at  Uceta in November 1980 as 4731 and became SBD 4731 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1783 in 1984 and became CSX 1783, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on April 30, 1992, and sold as AC&W 1783 in 1993.  It was renumbered 1604.

4740, GP7u, was built in December 1951, #14977, FN 5141-10, as ACL 233, a GP7. It became SCL 853 in July 1967 and was rebuilt in December 1980 as 4740. It later became SBD 4740 in January 1983 and was renumbered 1786 in 1984.  It later became CSXT 1786, Class GP-16, in April 1987and was retired on January 13, 1993. It was sold to Pioneer as Alabama RR 1601 in 1993, and later became part of the Pioneer lease fleet.

4745, GP7u, was built in June 1951, #13881, FN 5050-15, as ACL 201, a GP7.  It became SCL 821 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1980 as 4745.  It became SBD 4745 and later renumbered 1791.  It became CSX 1791, Class GP-16, and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold as Indiana Rail Road 1791.

4750, GP7u, was built in May 1951, #13951, FN 5101-4, as ACL 176, a GP7.  It became SCL 764 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Ucerta in February 1981 as 4750.  It became SBD 4750 and renumbered 1796.  It became CSX 1796, Class GP-16, and retired on June 25, 1992.  It was sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal Co.

4754, GP7u, was built in June 1951, #13895, FN 5050-29, as ACL 215, a GP7.  It became SCL 835 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1981 as 4754.  It became SBD 4754 and later renumbered 1800.  It became CSX 1800, Class GP-16, and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Louisville & Indiana RR 1800 and sold as Pee Dee River RR 1800 in 1997.

4756, GP7u, was built in April 1950, #11501, FN 6096-7, as SAL 1710, a GP7. It became SCL 890 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in April 1981 as 4756.  It became SBD 4756 in January 1983 and renumbered 1802 in 1984.  It became CSX 1802, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Alabama & Florida RR 1802 in 1993 and became Alabama RR 1614 in 2003.  It became First Coast Ry 1602 in 2009.

4759, GP7u, was built in January 1952, #15533, FN 6251-7, as SAL 1789, a GP7.  It became SCL 969 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta as 4759 in June 1981.  It became SBD 4759 in January 1983 and renumbered 1805 in 1984.  It became CSX 1805, Class GP-16, in April 1986and retired on February 19, 1993,  It was sold as Corman 1805 and scrapped at Lexington, KY, in August 2011.

4760, GP7u, was built in June 1951, #13876, FN 5087-10, as ACL 196, a GP7.  It became SCL 816 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in July 1981 as 4760.  It became SBD 4760 in January 1983 and renumbered 1806 in 1984.  It became CSX 1806, Class GP-16 in April 1986 and retired on Febuary 19, 1993.

4761, GP7u, was built in October 1950, #12901, FN 6170-3, as C&WC 204, a GP7.  It became ACL 258 in 1959 and SCL 858 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in July 1981 as 4761 and became SBD 4761 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1807 in 1984 and became CSX 1807, Class GP-16 in April 1986.  It was retired on February 19, 1993, and sold as Fort Smith RR 1604.  It is in the Pioneer roster.

4766, GP7u, was built in January 1951, #13372, FN 6193-7, as SAL 1759, a GP7.  It became SCL 939 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in September 1981 as 4766 and became SBD 4766 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1812 and renumbered CSX 1812, Class GP-16 in 1986.  It was retired on February 19, 1993, and sold as Rail Switching Service 1812.

4770, GP7u, was built in May 1950, #11594, FN 6104-7, as SAL 1718, a GP7.  It became SCL 898 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in October 1981 as 4770 and became SBD 4770 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1816 in 1984 and became became CSX 1816, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on February 19, 1993, and sold as Union Tank Car Co 1816 in 1993.

4771, GP7u, was built in November 1950, #11346, FN 5033-6, as SAL 1750, a GP7.  It became SCL 930 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in October 1981 as 4771 and became SBD 4771 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1817 in 1984 and became CSX 1817, Class GP-16, in April 1986. 

4772, GP7u, was built in October 1950, #12900, FN 6170-2, as C&WC 203, a GP7.  It became ACL 257 in 1959 and SCL 857 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in November 1981 as 4772 and became SBD 4772 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1818 in 1984 and became CSX 1818, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Buckingham Branch RR in 1993 and painted in 2004 as BBRR 3.

4775, GP7u, was built in June 1951, #13883, FN 5050-17, as ACL 203.  It became SCL 823 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1981 as 4775.  It became SBD 4775 in January 1983 and renumbered 1821 in 1984.  It became CSX 1821, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired in February 19, 1993.  It was sold at Gauley River RR 1822 and sold as Buckingham Branch RR 9 in 2006.

4776, GP7u, was built in February 1951, #13899, FN 5087-2, as ACL 154.  It became SCL 742 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1981 as 4776.  It became SBD 4776 in January 1983 and renumbered 1822 in 1984.  It became CSX 1822, Class GP-16, in April 1984 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as GRIV 1822 in 1995 and sold to Hardeman County Grain Co in 2006.  It was lettered as AARX 1822 and repainted as HG 1822 in 2008.

4777, GP7u, was built in April 1950, #11496, FN 6096-2, as SAL 1705.  It became SCL 885 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1981 as 4777.  It became SBD 4777 in January 1983 and renumbered 1823 in 1984.  It became CSX 1823, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold to  J&L Consulting Co as JLCX 1823.

4778, GP7u, was built in February 1951, #13901, FN 5087-4, as ACL 156.  It became SCL 744 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1981 as 4778.  It became SBD 4776 in January 1983 and renumbered 1824 in 1984.  It became CSX 1824, Class GP-16, in April 1986, and sold as Corman 1824.

4780, GP7u, was built in February 1951, #13905, FN 5087-8, as ACL 160.  It became SCL 748 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in January 1982 as 4780.  It became SBD 4780 in January 1983 and renumbered 1826 in 1984.  It went to CSX 1826, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as R J Corman Group 1826 and scrapped at Lexington, KY, in August 2010.

4786, GP7u, was built in March 1951, #13390, FN 6200-8, as SAL 1777.  It became SCL 957 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in February 1982 as 4786.  It became SBD 4786 in January 1983 and apparently renumbered 1832 at the same time that it became CSX 1832, Class GP-16 in April 1986.  It was retired on February 19, 1993, and sold as Corman 1832.

4794, GP7u, was built in February 1951, #13917, FN 5087-20, as ACL 172.  It went to SCL 760 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in May 1982 as SCL 4794,  It went to SBD 4794 and later renumbered 1840.  It went to CSX 1840, Class GP-16, and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Louisville & Indiana RR 1840 and later renumbered 1609.  It was sold as  Burlington Junction RR 1609 in September 2003.

4796, GP7u, was built in February 1952, #15539, FN 6251-13, FN 5050-28, as SAL 1795.  It became SCL 975 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta as 4796 in July 1982.  It became SBD 4796 and renumbered 1842.  It became CSX 1842, Class GP-16, and sold as L&IRR 1842 in 1993.  It was sold as Pee Dee RR 1842 in 2002.

4797, GP7u, was built in June 1951, #13894, FN 5050-28, as ACL 214.  It went to SBD 834 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1982 as SCL 4797.  It went to Seaboard System RR 4797 and later renumbered 1843.  It went to CSX Transportation 1843, Class GP-16, and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as L&IRR 1843 and renumbered 1607 in March 1994.  It was sold as BJRR 1607 in September 2003.

4799, GP7u, was built in June 1951, #13879, FN 5050-13, as ACL 199.  It became SCL 819 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta as 4799.  It became SBD 4799 and renumbered 1845.  It became CSX 1845, Class GP-10.

4804, GP7u, was built in August 1952, #17242, as Louisville & Nashville 414, Class GP-7. It was renumbered 2304 and rebuilt at Uceta in August 1982 as SCL 4804, Class GP-16. It later became SBD 4804 and later renumbered 1805. It then became CSX 1850, Class GP-16. It was retired in July 23, 1992, and sold to Minnesota Valley RR as 1850 and sold to Santa Fe Southern as 93 in 1993.

4805 was built in February 1957, #22016, as Chicago & Eastern Illinois 236. It was renumbered 343 in 1967 and transferred to L&N as 543, Class GP-9, in 1969 and later renumbered 2412. It was rebuilt at Uceta as SCL 4805 in August 1982 and later became SBD 4805. It was later renumbered 1851 and later became CSX 1851, Class GP-16. It was sold to Pioneer Corp as 1605 in 1993 and later was transferred Alabama & Florida RR as 1605. It later was transferred as Fort Smith RR 1605 and later as Mississippi Central 1605.

4806 was built in April 1950, #10248, FN 6015-4, as C&EI 220.  It was renumbered 85 in 1967 and became L&N 399, Class GP-7, in 1969.  It was renumbered 490 and renumbered 2369.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in September 1982 as SCL 4806 and became SBD 4806 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1852 in 1984 and became CSX 1852, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on February 19, 1993, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co.

4807 was built in March 1950, #8874,  as C&EI 205.  It was renumbered 70 in 1967 and became L&N 389, Class GP-7, in 1969.  It was renumbered 2200 and renumbered 2370.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in September 1982 as SCL 4807.  It became SBD 4807 and later renumbered 1853.  It then became CSX 1853, Class GP-16, and retired on April 30, 1992.  It was sold for scrap to Steel Processors in December 1992.

4978 was built in October 1951, #14964,  as ACL  246.  It became  SBD 777 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1981 as Atlantic & West Point as 4978.  It became SBD 4978 and renumbered 1857.  It became CSX 1857, Class GP-16, and retired in February 19, 1993. It was sold to Buckingham Branch RR in 1993 for parts.  It was restored as 2.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/20/2017

Presidents' Day

Memorial of Saint Eleutherius of Tournai

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Start by doing what is necessary; then do what is possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible.

-- St. Francis of Assisi