Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Union Pacific

 

Electro-Motive F Locomotives

1517, F3A, was built in October 1947, #4611.  It was rebuilt by EMD in May 1958 as 507, F9Am, and became Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 4151 in February 1972.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in June 1976.

1518, F3A, was built in January 1948, #4616.  It was rebuilt by EMD in August 1958 as 518, F9Am, and became CRI&P 4155 in February 1972.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1412A, F3A, was built in January 1948, #4617. It was renumbered 1412 in March 1948 and rebuilt and renumbered 1519 in July 1951. It was rebuilt by EMD in September 1958 as 539. In February 1972 it became CRI&P 4168. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in September 1976.

1521, F3A,was built in January 1948, #4620.  It was rebuilt by EMD in January 1959 as 534, F9Am, and later sold to CRIP as 4174 in February 1972.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in July 1976.

1416A, F3A, was built in January 1948, #4621. It was renumbered 1416 in March 1948 and was rebuilt and renumbered 1522 in January 1952. It was rebuilt by EMD in August 1958 as 522. In February 1972 it became CRI&P 4158. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1524, F3A, was built in February 1948, #4629.  It was rebuilt by EMD in September 1958 as 521, F9Am, and became CRI&P 4157 in February 1972.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1440A, F3A, was built in March 1948, #4645.  It was renumbered 1440 in March 1948 and rebuilt and renumbered 1526 In July 1951.  It was rebuilt by EMD in January 1959 as 529 and became CRI&P 4161 in February 1972.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1448B, F3B, was built in October 1947, #4649. In March 1948 it was renumbered 1406B. In May 1951 it was rebuilt and renumbered 1528B. It was rebuilt by EMD in August 1958 as 517B. In February 1972 it became CRI&P 4101. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1464B, F3B, was built in January 1948, #4665. It was renumbered 1422B in March 1948 and rebuilt and renumbered 1522C in December 1950. It was rebuilt by EMD in September 1958 as 523B. In February 1972 it became CRI&P 4104. It was sold to Industrial Maintenance Service for scrap on November 15, 1974.

1528, F3A, was built April 1948, #5708.  It was rebuilt by EMD in July 1958 as 519, F9Am and became CRI&P 4156 in February 1972.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1512, F3A, was built in July 1948, #5716.  It was rebuilt by EMD in January 1959 as 528, F9Am, and became CRI&P 4160 in February 1972.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1978.

1453, F3A, was built in July 1948, #5718. It was rebuilt and renumbered 1510 in September 1950. It was rebuilt by EMD in May 1958 as 503. In February 1972 it became CRI&P 4150. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in June 1976.

1509, F3A, was built in July 1948, #5719.  It was rebuilt by EMD in August 1958 as 517, F9Am, and became CRI&P 4154 in February 1972.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in July 1976.

1458, F3A, was built in September 1948, #6332. It was rebuilt in October 1950 and renumbered 1505. It was rebuilt by EMD in September 1958 as 524. In February 1972 it became CRI&P 4159. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in July 1976.

1502, F3A, was built in September 1948, #6335.  It was rebuilt by EMD in November 1958 as 531, F9Am, and later sold to the CRI&P as 4162 in February 1972.  It was sold for scrap to Industrial Maintenance Service in December 1974.

1500B, F3B, was built in April 1948, #6356.  It was rebuilt by EMD in September 1958 as 520B, F9Bm, and became CRIP 4102 in February 1972.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1502C, F3B, was built in April 1948, #6359.  It was rebuilt by EMD in September 1958 as 524B, F9Bm.  In February it became CRI&P 4105 and traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1446B, F3B, was built in May 1948, #6360. It was rebuilt and renumbered 1504B in October 1950. In August 1958 it was rebuilt by EMD as 522B. In February 1972 it became CRI&P 4103. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1452C, F3B, was built in July 1948, #6367. It was rebuilt and renumbered 1510C in July 1950. It was rebuilt by EMD in February 1959 as 539B. In February 1972 it became CRI&P 4109. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1456B, F3B, was built in September 1948, #6370. It was rebuilt in June 1950 and renumbered 1514B. It was rebuilt by EMD in March 1959 as 540B. In February 1972 it became CRI&P 4110. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1516C, F3B, was built in September 1948, #6373.  It was rebuilt by EMD in November 1958 as 536B, F9Bm.  In February 1972 it became CRI&P 4108 and traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1550, F3A, was built in October 1948, #6715.  It was rebuilt by EMD in December 1958 as 535, F9Am, and later sold to CRI&P 4165 in February 1972.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1555, F3A, was built in November 1948, #6720.  It was rebuilt by EMD in March 1959 as 533, F9Am, and later sold to CRI&P 4163 in February 1972.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1558, F3A, was built in December 1948, #6723. It was rebuilt by EMD in February 1959 as 537 and later sold to the CRI&P as 4166. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in July 1976.

1559, F3A, was built in December 1948, #6724.  It was rebuilt by EMD in July 1958 as 513, F9Am, and became CRI&P 4152 in February 1972.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in July 1976.

1561, F3A was built in January 1949, #6726.  It was rebuilt by EMD in August 1958 as 515, F9Am, and became CRI&P 4153 in February 1972.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in July 1976.

1550B, F3B, was built in October 1948, #6731.  It was rebuilt by EMD in June 1958 as 509B, F9Bm, and became CRIP 4100 in February 1972.  It was sold for scrap to Industrial Maintenance Service in June 1975.

1552B, F3B, was built in November 1948, #6733,.  It was rebuilt by EMD in February 1959 as 532B, F9Bm.  In February 1972 it became CRI&P 4107 and traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1552C, F3B, was built in November 1948, #6734.  It was rebuilt by EMD in March 1959 as 531B, F9Bm.  In February 1972 it became CRI&P 4106 and traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1554C, F3B, was built in November 1948, #6736.  It was rebuilt by EMD in September 1958 as 542B, F9Bm.  In February 1972 it became CRI&P 4111 and it was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1976.

1481, F7A, was built in August 1952, #17412, as General Motors Co 459A. It was sold to UP as 1481 in October 1952. It was retired and sold to Electro-Motive in May 1963.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/9/2012

Memorial of St. Mary "of Cleophas"

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Preserve me, O God, for in Thee I take refuge.

--Psalm 16:1