Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Genesee & Wyoming Inc.

Allegheny & Eastern RR

301, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1968, #34706, FN 7145-73, as Penn Central 3242, Class EF-30. It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 3242, Class GP-40, in April 1976 and later Allegheny RR 101. It later became AERR as 301 and later Buffalo & Pittsburgh 301.

302, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1968, #34715, FN 7145-82, as PC 3251, Class EF-30. It became Conrail 3251, Class GP-40, in April 1976 and later ALY 102 in 1985. It later became A&ERR as 302 and later B&P 302.

303, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1953, #18911, FN 6523-A1, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 269L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on September 18, 1972, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2590, Class 2417, in December 1972. It was sold to General Electric in December 1984 and then to Blue Mountain & Reading and then to ALY as 103. It later became AERR as 303 and later Louisiana & Delta as 303 in July 1993.

304, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #13737, FN 3095-A11, as AT&SF 264L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on February 29, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2521, Class 2417, in May 1974. It was sold to General Electric in December 1984 and then to BM&R and then to ALY as 104. It later became AERR in 304. It later became L&DRR as 304.

305, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1964, #29171, FN 7724-4, as Union Pacific 743.  It retired on June 25, 1985, and sold to Great Northern Transportation on September 5, 1985.  It was assigned as Iowa Southern Ry 743 and sold as ALY 105 on December 12, 1988.  It became AERR 305 and assigned as B&P 305.

306, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1964, #29176, FN 77249, as UP 748.  It was retired on June 25, 1985, and sold to GNT on September 5, 1985.  It was assigned as ISRy 748 and sold as ARY 106 on December 12, 1988.  It became A&ERR 306 and sold as Ferrocarriles Chiapas Mayab 201B, a slug.


Apalachicola Northern RR

This road operates from Port Saint Joe to Chattahoochee with a branch from Franklin to Apalachicola.  It was purchased by G&W in 2005.

701, NW2,  was built by Electro-Motive in September 1947, #4912, FN E842-1. It became Clinchfield RR 357 in December 1970 and traded in to General Electric in November 1981.

702, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive on September 29, 1947, #4913, FN 842-2. It later became Clinchfield 358 in December 1970  traded in to General Electric in November 1981..

703, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1947, #5139, FN E842-3. It later became Clinchfield 359 in December, 1970.

704, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1947, #5309, FN E842-4. It later became Clinchfield 360 in December, 1970.

705, SW9, was built by  Electro-Motive in March 1952 #16640, FN 6380-1. It later was sold to U. S. Steel in April, 1971.

706, SW9, was built by  Electro-Motive in March 1952 #16641. FN 6380-2. It later was sold to U. S. Steel in April, 1971.

707, SW9, was built by  Electro-Motive in December 1952 #16950, FN 6405-1. It later became Canton RR 50 on September 9, 1970.   It was sold as Consolidated Coal Services Co 50.

708, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1952, #16951, FN 6405-2. It later became Canton RR 51 on January 13, 1971.

709, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1952, #16952, FN 6405-3.

710, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1953, #18869, FN 4246-1.  It was rebuilt.  It was sold to Conrad Yelvington Distributors as CYDX 710 in 1999.

711, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1953, #18870, FN 4246-2.  It was rebuilt.

712, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1969, #34972, FN 4557-1.

713 SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1969, #34973, FN 4557-2.

714, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1969, #34974, FN 4557-3.

715, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1969, #34975, FN 4557-4.

716, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1970, #36487, FN 4585-1.

717, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1970, #36488, FN 4585-2.

718, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1970, #36489, FN 4585-3.

719, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1970, #36490, FN 4585-4.  It became Chattahoochee Industrial RR 719.

720, GP15T, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1983, #827039-1, FN 827039-1.  It became Bay Line RR 1597 in 2010.

721, GP15T, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1983, #827039-2, FN 827039-2.

722, GP15T, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1983, #827039-3, FN 827039-3.


Bay Line RR

This line is included under Atlanta & St Andrews Bay.


Buffalo & Pittsburgh RR

The B&P is a division of Genesee & Wyoming and consists in 350 miles of main line plus branches. It was formed in 1988 and includes former Baltimore & Ohio trackage which mostly was former Buffalo Rochester & Pittsburgh lines merged into B&O in 1932.

44, MP15, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1975, #74697-1, FN 74697-1, as Southern Pacific 2697, Class ES415-7.  It was sold to as National Railway Eequipment Co 2697 and then as CIT Financial 2697.  It later was sold as BPRR 44.

201, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1956, #22201, FN 5477-11, as Baltimore & Ohio 6457, Class FSE-2.  It became Class GP-9 in 1964 and assigned CSX Transportation 0457, Class GP-9.  It was retired on January 29, 1987, and sold as BPRR 201 in November 1988.  It was transferred as  Huron Central Ry 201 in July 1997.

202, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1955, #21190, FN 5426-9, as Chesapeake & Ohio 6006, Class MRSE-17.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and sold as BPRR 202.

204, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1956, #22203, FN 5477-13, as B&O 6459, Class FSE-2.  It became Class GP-9 in 1964 and assigned CSX 0459, Class GP-9.  It was retired on January 9, 1987, and sold to Steel Processing Corp on November 3, 1988.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment and sold as BPRR 204 in November 1988.  It was transferred as HCRY 204 in October 1997.

206, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1956, #22052, FN 5521-1, as C&O 6144, Class MRSE-17.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and sold as BPRR 206.  It was sold to Progress Rail Service as PRSX 206 in 2005.

207, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1956, #22036, FN 5467-20, as C&O 6128, Class MRSE-17.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and transferred as B&O 6677, Class GP-9, on July 24, 1968.  It was assigned CSX 0677, Class GP-9, but retired on March 18, 1988.  It was sold to Steel Processing Corp in June 1988 and sold to National Railway Equipment as BPRR 207 in December 1988.  It was sold as Finger Lakes Ry 207 in August 1998 and renumbered 1751 in August 1999.

209, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1955, #21040, FN 5420-15, as C&O 5992, Class MRSE-17.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and sold as BPRR 209.  It was transferred as HCRY 209 in July 1997.

301, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1968, #34706, FN 7143-73, as Penn Central 3242, Class EF-30. It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 3242, Class GP-40, in April 1976 and later Allegheny RR 101. It later became Allegheny & Eastern RR as 103 and later BPRR 301.

302, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1968, #34715, FN 7145-82, as PC 3251, Class EF-30. It became Conrail 3251, Class GP-40, in April 1976 and later ALY 102 in 1985. It later became A&ERR as 302 and later BPRR 302.

305, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1964, #29171, FN 7724-4, as Union Pacific 743.  It retired on June 25, 1985, and sold to Great Northern Transportation on September 5, 1985.  It was assigned as Iowa Southern Ry 743 and sold as ALY 105 on December 12, 1988.  It became A&ERR 305 and assigned as BPRR 305.

450, SD45R, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1970, #35754. FN 7215-2, as St Louis South-Western 9153, Class EF636C-4.  It was rebuilt in 1968 as Southern Pacific 7537, Class EF636LR-3. It was sold to Helm Leasing as HATX 7537 in 1995 and renumbered as HATX 450.  It was sold as B&P 450.  It was transferred as Illinois Midland RR 450 in 2004 and transferred as Portland & Western RR 3052 in 2005.  It was rebuilt as 3603, SD45-3.

451, SD45R, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1969, #35209, FN 7187-14, as Southern Pacific 9117, Class EF636-6.  It was rebuilt in March 1968 as 7539,  Class EF636LR-3.  It was sold to Helm Leasing as HATX 7539 in 1995 and renumbered as HATX 451.  It was sold as B&P 451 and sold to Larry's Truck Equipment in July 2012.  It was scrapped in 2012.

453, SD45u, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1968, #33638, FN 7082-7, as SP 8941, Class EF636-3. It was rebuilt in 1986 as 7562, Class EF636LR-4. It was sold to Helm as 7562 and then sold in 1996 as B&P 453. It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co in May 2012.  It was scrapped in 2012.

454, SD45-2, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1969, #34427, FN 7140-8, as SSW 9059, Class EF636C-2.  It was rebuilt in February 1986 as SP 7563, Class EF636LR-4  It was sold as 7563 and rebuilt in 1996 as B&P 454.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co in May 2012.  It was scrapped in 2012.

455, SD45-2, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1969, #34394, FN 7138-39, as SP 9026, Class EF636-4.  It was rebuilt in February 1986 as 7564, Class EF636LR-3. It was sold to Helm as 7564 in 1995 and then rebuilt in 1996 as B&P 455.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co in May 2012.

1401,  BL14CG, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1954, #19534, FN 4272-1, as Oliver Iron Mining Co 941. SW1200.  It was transferred as United States Steel Corp 941 and sold to Rail Switching Service as RSSX 952.  It was sold as Georgia Central RR 952.  It was rebuilt by Brookville Equipment by BL14CG in 2010 as B&P 1401.

1507, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1972, #7355-10, FN 7355-10, as Penn Central 9519, Class ES-12.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9519, Class SW-1500, in April 1976 and sold as Quebec-Gatineau Ry 1507.  It was transferred as B&P 1507.

1511, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1972, #4608-65, FN 4608-65, as Southern Pacific 2655, Class ES415-4.  It was sold as South Buffalo RR 5 and resold as B&P 1511.

1513, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1972, #7355-37, FN 7355-37, as PC 9546, Class ES-15.  It later became Conrail 9546, Class SW-1500, in April 1976.  It was sold to NRE as 9546 and later sold to CIT Financial as 9546.  It was then sold to B&P as 1513.

1514, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1972, #7355-38, FN 7355-38, as PC 9547, Class ES-15.  It later became Conrail 9547, Class SW-1500, in April 1976.  It was sold to NRE as 9547 and later to CIT as 9547.  It was then sold to B&P as 1514.

1515, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1969, #35222, FN 4561-7, as Southern Pacific 2529, Class ES415-3.  It was sold as NRE 2529 and sold as B&P 1515.

2000, GP38-3, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1967, #33355, FN 7060-38, as Baltimore & Ohio 3837, Class GP-38, and was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in July 1971. It was later renumbered 2037 and then became CSX Transportation 2037, Class GP-38. It was retired on December 9, 1992, and sold to Consolidated Railroad Corp in June 10, 1993. It was rebuilt in Juniata in 1994 as Conrail Leasing Corp as 303. It was sold as B&PRR as 2000 in November 1994.

2001, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1970, #36322, FN 7257-10, as Louisville & Nashville 4009, Class GP-38.  It became Seaboard System 4009 and later renumbered as 6230.  It later became CSX 2139, Class GP-38, and sold as BPRR 2001.

2470, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1953, #17951, FN 6501-A4, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 339L, Class 325, an F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2470, Class 2417, on February 17, 1977.  It was retired on June 12, 1984, and sold to General Electric and sold to BM&R in June 1984.  It was sold as Falls Creek RR 2470 in August 1984 and sold as BPRR 2470 in September 1988.  It was transferred as Louisiana & Delta RR 1502 in 1988.

3100, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1967, #33511, FN 7064-21, as New York Central 3100, Class EF-30.  It became Penn Central 3100, Class EF-30, in 1968, and Consolidated Railroad Corp 3100, Class GP-40, in April 1976.  It was sold as Chrome Locomotive Co 3100 and then as Kyle RR 3100.  It was later sold as BPRR 3100.

3102, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1967, #33507, FN 7064-17, FN 7180-4, as NYC 3096, Class EF-30.  It became PC 3096, Class EF-30, in 1968, and Conrail 3096, Class GP-40, in April 1976.  It was sold to Kyle as 3102 and later sold as B&P 3102.

3106, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1969, #35063, FN 7180-4, as General Motors Corp 2071.  It was sold as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 2071, Class 30E-RS, in 1969 and in November 1984 it was sold Chrome Locomotive.  It was sold as Kyle 2071 and renumbered 3106.  It was sold as B&PRR 3106.

3330, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in July 1971, #A2508, FN C338-16, as Canadian National 5189, Class GF-30k.  It was retired on September 4, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1997 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6042.  It was sold as Quebec-Gatineau Ry 6042 and transferred as BPRR 3330.

3331, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in May 1970, #A2405, as CN 5146, Class GF-30h.  It was retired on October 22, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1998 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6068.  It was sold as QGRy 6068 and transferred as BPRR 3331.

3332, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in April 1969, #A2345, as CN 5086, Class GF-30e.  It was retired on November 21, 1947, and rebuilt by AMF in 1997 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6062.  It was sold as QGRy 6062 and transferred as BPRR 3332.

3333, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in May 1970, #A2407, as CN 5148, Class GF-30h.  It was retired on December 12, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1998 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6076.  It was sold as QGRy 6076 and transferred as BPRR 3333.

3341, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in October 1971, #A2538, FN C338-46,  as CN 5221, Class GF-30k, SD40.  It was retired on August 6, 1998, and rebuilt by Alsthom in December 1998 as Kansas City Southern 6618.  It was sold as BPRR 3341.

7803, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1969, #35432, FN 7191-129, as Penn Central 7803, Class EF-20.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7803, Class GP-38, in April 1976 and was later sold to Quaboag Transfer as 7803.  It was then sold to BPRR as 7803.

7822, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1969, 35451, FN 7202-8, as PC 7822, Class EF-20.  It became Conrail 7822, Class GP-38, in April 1976 and was later sold to QT as 7822.It was then sold to BPRR as 7822.


Commonwealth Ry.

8, NW2u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1947, #4584, FN E813-2, as Missouri-Kansas-Texas 1027. It was renumbered 8 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in June 1961.  It was sold to Rail-Link Inc as CWRY 108 in September 1989 and transferred as Carolina & Northwestern RR 108 in May 1990.  It was transferred as Rail-Link 108 in 1995.  It was sent to Texas Gulf Sulphur, Aurora, NC, after 1998.  It was scrapped. 

1551, SW1500, was built in Electro-Motive in December 1969, #35293, FN 4564-1, as Houston Belt & Terminal RR 50.  It was sold as Genesee & Wyoming 47 and later transfer as Willamette & Pacific RR 1551.  In it was transferred as Portland & Western RR 1551 in 2000.  It was transferred as CWRY 1551.

2090, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1960, #25592, FN 7584-20, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 1119, Class 1100.  It was renumbered 3119, Class 3100, in 1970 and rebuilt at San Bernardino on July 2, 1979, as 3019, Class 3000.  It was sold as Toledo Peoria & Western 3019 in February 1989 and renumbered 2012 in 1991. It was rebuilt as 2050 in 1997 and sold to Arizona Eastern RR as AZER 2054.  It was sold as CWRY 2090 in 2012.

2091, GP20u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1960, #25577, FN 7584-5, as AT&SF 1104, Class 1100, and became 3104, Class 3100, in 1970. It was rebuilt in November 1980 to 3004, Class 3000, and was sold to TP&W as 3004 on February 16, 1989, and was renumbered 2005 in 1991.  It was rebuilt as 2054 in 1997 and sold as AZER 2054.  It was sold as CWRY 2091 in 2012.


Corpus Christi Terminal RR

475, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #13735, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 263L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on November 8, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2475, Class 2417, in October 1976. It was later sold to Tennken RR as 2475 and later as Nashville & Eastern RR as 2475. It was again sold as Rail Link 475.  It was transferred as CCTR 475.

547, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1950, #9585, as AT&SF 231L, Class 200, and F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne on October 25, 1973, as 2547, Class 2417, and sold as Tennken RR 2547 on August 5, 1986.  It was sold as N&E 2547 in September 1986 and was again sold as R-L 547.  It was transferred as CCTR 547.

1701, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1957, #23071, FN 5522-26, as Norfolk & Western 794. It was retired in May 1985 and traded in to General Electric.  It was sold to Gibbs Railway Equipment and sold as Maryland Midland RR 794 in August 1985.  It was renumbered 200 and rebuilt at Livingston in October 1992.  It was transferred as CCTR 1701 in 2014.

9576, SW1500, wes built by Electro-Motive in October 1973, #73622-17, as Penn Central 9576, Class ES-15.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9576, Class SW-1500, in April 1876 and sold as CCTR 9576.

9591, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1966, #31710, as Reading RR 2752, Class SWE-14.  It became Conrail 9591, Class SW-1500, in April 1976 and sold as CCTR 9591,


Ferrocarriles Chiapas Mayab

201B, slug, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1964, #29176, as Union Pacific 748, a GP35.  It was retired on June 25, 1985, and sold to Great Northern Transportation on September 5, 1985.  It was assigned as Iowa Southern Ry 748 and sold as Allegheny RR 106 on December 12, 1988.  It became Allegheny & Eeastern RR 306 and rebuilt as FCM 201B.

1542, SW1504, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1973, #712709, as Nacionales de Mexico 8842, Class DE-34. It became Class E-73-1500HP and later to Helm Leasing as 1525. It was sold as FCM 1542 and tranferred as Genessee & Wyoming 1542.  It was transferred as Little Rock & Western 1542.

5794, U30B, was built by General Electric in September 1974, #39904, as Saint Louis-San Francisco 857.  It became Burlington Northern 5794, Class U30B, in December 1980.  It was retired in February 1991 and sold to Pielet Brothers on May 17, 1991.  It was sold as Kyle RR 5794 on June 14, 1991, and sold to Vintage Locomotives Inc as VLIX 5794.  It was sold as FCM 5794.

9291, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1975, #756076-72, FN 756076-72, as NdeM 9291.  It became Ferrocarriles Chiapas Mayab 9291 and sold to Joseph Transportation as JTPX 9291 in 2007.  It was sold as Wisconsin & Southern 3813 and became Webb Asset Management as WAMX 3872.


First Coast Ry.

1602, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #11501, FN 6096-7, as Seaboard Air Line 1710, a GP7. It became Seaboard Coast Line 890 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in April 1981 as 4756.  It became SBD 4756 in January 1983 and renumbered 1802 in 1984.  It became CSX Transportation 1802, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Alabama & Florida RR 1802 in 1993 and became Alabama RR 1614 in 2003.  It became FCRY 1602 in 2009.


Galveston Wharves RR

Galveston RR

The railroad was formed in 1900 as the Galveston Wharves Railway. It was owned by the City of Galveston, and Galveston RR took over operations in 1987.  On May 26, 2005, GWI  announced that it has agreed to purchase the railroad.

107.

204, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #10084, FN 6041-2.  It was sold to Bunge Corp as B-204 and sold to Island Stevedoring in 1988.  It was leased to Elders Grain and sold to Inman Service Co as 204 in September 1991 and sold to Watco assigned as WAMX 103.  It was sold instead as S&I Locomotive Services as SILX 204 and leased to Masterfoods USA in November 2004.

205, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #14985.  It was sold as Farmland Industries 205.

301, SW1001, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1975, #756080-1, FN 756080-1.  It became Rail Link Inc RLIX 1005 in  June 2008.

302, SW1001, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1975, #756080-2.  It was renumbered 1007 in 2009.

304, SW1001, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1980, #766304-1.  It was renumbered 1006 in 2009.

305, SW1001, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1980, #766304-2.  It was renumbered 1008 in 2009.


Genesee & Wyoming RR

30, RS1, was built by Alco in May 1955, #81345.  It was renumbered 1976 "E P McCloskey" in 1976.  It was renumbered back as 30 and sold as Cape Cod RR 30 in 1989.  It was sold as Central New England RR 30 in 1992.  It was sold for parts to Green Mountain RR in 1996 and scrapped in 1999.

35, S4, was built by Alco in June 1959, #62008.  It was sold as Connecticut Central as 35 and sold as Ontario Midland 35.

36, S4, was built by Alco in November 1953, #80943, as Pittsburgh & Lake Erie 8655, Class DES-11L.  It was sold to George R Silcott in 1966 and sold as G&W 36 in 1966.  It was renumbered 1776 in 1976 and returned as 36 in 1977.  It was sold as COCE as 36 and sold as OMID 36.

40, RS1, was built by Alco in January 1952, #79580, as 25.  It was renumbered 40. It was sold as Bay Colony RR 1064 in January 1985 and retired in October 1996.  It was sold for parts to Green Mountain RR in November 2000.

42, RS1, was built by Alco in November 1948, #76212, as New York New Haven & Hartford 0670, Class DERS-1b.  It was sold as G&W 42 in January 1964 and sold to Cape Cod RR and painted as NH 0670 in September 1989.  It was sold to A J Belliveau RR Construction in March 1991.  It was leased as Connecticut Central  0670 and sold as Central New England RR 0670 in 1995.

43, RS1, was built by Alco in October 1949, #71774, as Chicago & Western Indiana 256.  It was sold as G&W 43 in 1970 and sold as Jersey Central Terminal RR 43 in 1981.  It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal Co as 43.

44, RS1, was built by Alco in February 1950, #77849, as C&WI 260.  It was sold to Manufacturers Equipment Co and then to George R Silcott Co.  It was then sold as G&W 44 in 1970 and resold as Eastman Kodak Co 9 in October 1971.  It was preserved at Rochester and Genesee Valley Railroad Museum as EK 9 in 1997.

45, MP15DC, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1980, #796350-1, FN 796350-1.  It was sold to General American Transportation Co as GMTX 210 in May 2013.

46, MP15DC, was built in Electro-Motive in November 1980, #796350-2, FN 796350-2.

47, SW1500, was built in Electro-Motive in December 1969, #35293, FN 4564-1, as Houston Belt & Terminal RR 50.  It was sold as G&W 47 and later transfer as Willamette & Pacific RR 1551.  In it was transferred as Portland & Western RR 1551 in 2000.  It was transferred as Commonwealth Ry 1551.

50, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1970, #36460, FN 7265-20, at Penn Central 7844, Class EF-20.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7844, Class GP-38, in April 1976 and later was sold to G&W as 50 in 1985.

51, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1970, #36478, FN 7265-38 as PC 7862, Class EF-20.  It became Conrail 7862, Class GP-38, in April 1976 and later sold to G&W as 51 in 1985.

62, C424u, was built by Alco in May 1963, #84547, as Erie Lackawanna 2405, Class MFA-24D-6.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 2479, Class C-424, in April 1976 and rebuilt by General Electric Hornell in May 1980 as Delaware & Hudson 462, Class ARS-24m.  It was as G&W 62 in September 1985 and sold as Minnesota Commercial RR 62 in September 1992.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co.

262, RS1, was built by Alco in February 1950, #77851, as C&WI 262.  It was retired in 1971 and sold for parts to G&W.

1000, SW1001, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1973, #73628-5, FN 73628-5, as Reading Corp 2605, Class SW1001.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9605, Class SW-1001, in April 1976 and sold as G&W 1000.

410, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in September 1949, #30250, as Bath & Hammondsport D-1.  It was sold as Dansville & Mount Morris 2 in April 1971 and became G&W 410 in 1985.  It was sold as Bay Colony Ry 410 in August 1986.  It was sold as Southern RR of New Jersey 410 on April 8, 1998, and scrapped in June 2012.

1542, SW1504, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1973, #712709, as Nacionales de Mexico 8842, Class DE-34. It became Class E-73-1500HP and later to Helm Leasing as 1525. It was sold as Ferrocarilles Chiapas Mayab 1542 and tranferred as G&W 1542.  It was transferred as Little Rock & Western 1542.


Georgia Central RR

941, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1954, #19534, FN 4272-1, as Oliver Iron Mining Co 941.  It was transferred as United States Steel Corp 941 and sold to Rail Switching Service as RSSX 952.  It was sold as CG 952.  It was rebuilt by Brookville Equipment by BL14CG in 2010 as Buffalo & Pittsburgh 1401.

2nd 1001, U30B, was built by General Electric in November 1967, #36433, as New York Central 2882, Class GF-30.  It became Penn Central 2882, Class GF-30, in 1968.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 2882, Class U30B, in April 1976 and sold to Luedtke Locomotive Leasing in 1983 and leased as Panther Valley RR 2882.  It was sold as Gettysburg RR 28 in 1985 and sold as South Central Florida Express 9016.  It was sold as GC 2nd 1001.

1007, U30B, was built by General Electric in December 1973, #40073, as Chesapeake & Ohio 8230, Class U30B.  It was renumbered 5358 and became CSX Transportation 5358, Class U30B, in April 1986.  It was sold as GC 1007.

1012, U33B, was built by General Electric in January 1968, #36477 as Seaboard Coast Line 1729.  It became Seaboard System 1729 in January 1983 and renumbered 5609 in 1984.  It became CSX 5609, Class U33B, in April 1986 and sold as GC 1012.  It was transferred as Meridian & Bigbee RR 1012 in 2005 and transferred as Compania de Ferrocrarriles Chapias Mayab 1012 in 2005.

4929, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1955, #20316, as Northern Pacific 229.  It became Burlington Northern 1855, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in June 1983.  It was sold as Central Vermont 4929 in December 1983.  It was sold to Rail Switching Service in December 1988 and leased to Fox River Valley RR in 1989.  It became GC 4929 on November 20, 1990. 

5614, U33B, was built by General Electric in February 1968, #36482, as SCL 1734.  It became SBD 1734 in January 1983 and renumbered 5614 in 1984.  It became CSX 5614, Class U33B, in April 1986 and was sold for parts as GCRR 5614.  It was scrapped in August 1994.

6052, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1955, #20835, FN 5411-3 as Detroit Toledo & Ironton 982.  It became Grand Trunk Western  6052 in 1983 and sold to RSSX in July 1989.  It was leased to FRV for a short time and then sold as GCRR 6052.  It was sold to RailAmerica Inc and sent as Rail Link Ottawa Valley Ry 1701 in 1998.  It was transferred as Cascade & Columbia River RR 1701 in 1999.


GWI Switching Services

1510, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1951, #13712, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 244C, Class 200.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2586,  Class 2417 in January 1973 and sold to National Railway Equipment.  It was sold as MidSouth Rail 7006 and became Kansas City Southern 7006 in January 1994.  It was sold as L&D 7006 in February 1994  and transferred as GWISS 1510.  It was transferred as Louisiana & Delta 1510 in March 1998 and sold as Safety Rail Service 144 in October 2002.

1511, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1956, #21134, as AT&SF 284C, Class 281, an F9A. It was retired June 27, 1974, and rebuilt at Cleburne as 2504, Class 2417, on August 30, 1974. It was retired on June 26, 1876, and sold to National Railway Equipment in July 1987. It was then sold to MSR as 7007 in December 1987 and then to GWISS as 1511 in December 1993.


Huron Central Ry.

201, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1956, #22201, FN 5477-11, as Baltimore & Ohio 6457, Class FSE-2.  It became Class GP-9 in 1964 and assigned CSX Transportation 0457, Class GP-9.  It was retired on January 29, 1987, and sold as Buffalo & Pittsburgh RR 201 in November 1988.  It was transferred as HC 201 in July 1997.

204, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1956, #22202, FN 5477-13, as B&O 6459, Class FSE-2.  It became Class GP-9 in 1964 and assigned CSX 0459, Class GP-9.  It was retired on January 9, 1987, and sold to Steel Processing Corp on November 3, 1988.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment and sold as BPRR 204 in November 1988.  It was transferred as HC 204 in October 1997.

209, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1955, #21040, FN 5420-15, as Chesapeake & Ohio 5992, Class MRSE-17.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and sold as BPRR 209.  It was transferred as HCRY 209 in July 1997.

3013. GP40-2LW, was built by General Motors in April 1974, #A3441, as Canadian National 9646, Class GF-430D.  It was retired on March 31, 2000, and sold as Helm Leasing Co 9646.  It was sold as HC 3013 in June 2002.


Illinois & Midland RR

This line is included under Chicago & Illinois Midland.


Little Rock & Western

102, C420, was built by Alco in August 1966, #3467-01, as Louisville & Nashville 1306, Class C-420.  It was later sold to LRW as 102 and sold to Vintage Locomotives Inc in March 2009.

103, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #22788, as Great Northern 713, Class GP-9.  It later became Burlington Northern 1786, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in December 1985.  It was sold to Helm Leasing in January 1986 and sold to LRW as 103 in February 1986.

305, RS20, was built by Alco in May 1951, #78856, as Green Bay & Western 305, RS3.  It was upgraded in June 1973 and sold as LR&W 305 in 1982.  It was sold in August 1994 as Badger Mining Corp 305 and sold and restored as GB&W 305 at Gopher State Railway Museum.  It was leased to CF Industries and sold to them.  It was repainted in a Belt Railway of Chicago style.

1542, SW1504, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1973, #712709, as Nacionales de Mexico 8842, Class DE-34. It became Class E-73-1500HP and later to Helm Leasing as 1525. It was sold as Ferrocarilles Chiapas Mayab 1542 and tranferred as Genessee & Wyoming 1542.  It was transferred as LRW 1542.


Louisiana & Delta RR

303, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1953, #18911, FN 6523-A1, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 269L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on September 18, 1972, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2590, Class 2417, in December 1972. It was sold to General Electric in December 1984 and then to Blue Mountain & Reading and then to Allegheny RR as 103. It later became Allegheny & Eastern RR as 303 and later LDRR as 303 in July 1993.

304, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #13737, as AT&SF 264L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on February 29, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2521, Class 2417, in May 1974. It was sold to General Electric in December 1984 and then to BM&R and then to Allegheny RR as 104. It later became A&ERR in 304. It later became LDRR as 304.

1200, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1964, #28895, as St Louis South-Francisco 1062, Class Z12 . It was renumbered 2250, Class ES412C-3, in 1966, and was sold to LDRR 2250 In March 1987. It was renumbered 1200 "Class of New Iberia". The name was later removed.

1201, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1964, #29639, FN 4462-2, as Southern Pacific 1598, Class DS-123.  It was renumbered 2263, Class ES412-4, in 1966 and later was sold as LDRR 1201.  It was transferred as Rochester & Southern RR 108 and transferred as Rail-Link 108. It was assigned to International Paper at Texarkana, TX.

1500, "Port of Lake Charles", CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1948, #5408, as AT&SF 27C, Class 16, an F3A. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in June 1972 as 2618, Class 2417, and later retired in December 1987. It was sold as National Railway Equipment in December 1987 and sold to LDRR as 1500 in December 1987.

1501 "City of Iberia", CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1946, #2735, as AT&SF 19L, Class 16, an F3A. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in January 1973 as 2622, Class 2417, and was retired in December 1987. It was sold to LDRR as 1501.

1502, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1953, #17951, FN 6501-A4, as AT&SF 339L, Class 325, an F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2470, Class 2417, on February 17, 1977.  It was retired on June 12, 1984, and sold to General Electric and sold to BM&R in June 1984.  It was sold as Falls Creek RR 2470 in August 1984 and sold as Buffalo & Pittsburgh RR 2470 in September 1988.  It was transferred as LDRR 1502 in 1988.

1503 "Bayou Sale", CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in June, 1956, #21127, FN 3191-A1, as AT&SF 281L, Class 281, an F9A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2471, Class 2417, on February 11, 1977, and retired on June 12, 1984.  It was sold to Blue Mountain & Reading in June 1984 and sold as FCRR 2471 in August 1984.  It was sold as LDRR 1503.

1504, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1949, #7755, as AT&SF 206C, Class 200, an F7A. It was rebuilt at Cleburne on December 16, 1974, as 2489, Class 2417. It was retired in December 1985 and sold to Railroad Inc in March 1986 and immediately became Cadillac & Lake City 48. It was then sold to Mountain Diesel Corp and then to LDRR as 1504 in July 1990.

1507, "Breaux Bridge, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1948, #5411, as AT&SF 29L, Class 16, an F3A. It was rebuilt at Cleburne on August 18, 1972, as 2609, Class 2417. It was retired on October 10, 1986, and sold to National Railway Equipment on December 7, 1987. They sold it to MidSouth Rail as 7002 in December 1987 and later LDRR 7002 in February 1994. It was renumbered as 1504 and later 1507 "Breaux Bridge".

1510, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1951, #13712, as AT&SF 244C, Class 200.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2586, Class 2417 in January 1973 and sold to National Railway Equipment.  It was sold as MSR Rail 7006 and became Kansas City Southern 7006 in January 1994.  It was sold as L&D 7006 in February 1994  and transferred as GWI Switching Services  1510.  It was transferred as L&D 1510 in March 1998 and sold as Safety Rail Service 144 in October 2002.

1751 "Evangeline", GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1956, #21362, FN 5436-44, as Southern Pacific 5669, Class DF-607.  It was renumbered 3502, Class EF418-6, in 1966 and rebuilt as 3434, Class EF418E-2, in December 1976.  It was sold as Louisiana & Delta RR 1751 "Evangeline" in 1987 and transferred  as Willamette & Pacific RR 1802.   It was wrecked in 1995 and was sold to Motive Power International in 1996 and rebuilt as MPEX 1502, a MP15D.  It was sold as CMC RR 101.

1850 "Evangeline", GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive  in January 1956, #20773, as Illinois Central 9135.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 8110 in December 1974 and sold as Mountain Laurel RR 12 in February 1992.  It was sold as LDRR 12 in January 1997 and renumbered 1850 "Evangeline".

1851, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1954, #19903, as IC 9061.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in February 1975 as ICG  8119 and sold to VMV.  It was sold as MLRR 13 in 1991 and sold as LDRR 1851.  It was renumbered 1709 in February 2010.

1853, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1955, #20178, as IC 9099.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 8446 in March 1974 and sold as MLRR 16 on January 16, 1992.  It was sold as LDRR 1853.

7005, CF7, was builtby Electro-Motive in April 1950, #9593, as AT&SF 235L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired in September 18, 1972, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2591, Class 2417, in December 1972. It later was sold to MidSouth Rail as 7005. It later was sold to LDRR 7005 in February 1994.


Meridian & Bigbee River RR

Meridian & Bigbee RR

The M&B was chartered on December 24, 1926. Construction advanced eastward to Cromwell, Alabama in April 1928, and finally to Myrtlewood, Alabama where it connected with the L&N in 1935.  In 2003 the M&B took over the ex-L&N line from Myrtlewood to Selma, Alabama and the ex-Western Railway of Alabama line from Selma to Burkeville.

 

2056 was built by Alco-Richmond in February 1913, #53215, as Illinois Central 1133.  It was rebuilt as 2056 and sold as M&BR 2056 in January 1946.

101, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1952, #17428, as 1.  It was renumbered 101.  It was sold to ConAgra Inc as CONX 101.

102, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1957, #22416.  It was sold as Inman Service Co 102 and became WATCo 103.  It was renumbered 7005.

103, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #14009, as Illinois Central 8951.  It was rebuilt at Paducah on August 4, 1976, as M&B 103.  It was sold as ISCo 103 and became WATCo 103.  It was renumbered 7008.

104, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1957, #23600, as New York Central 6067, Class DRS-9h.  It was renumbered 7467, Class ERS-17, in 1966 and became Penn Central 7467, Class ERS-17, in 1968.  It was sold as M&B 104 and sold to Watco as WATX 104.  It was assigned as WAMX 7004 but became WAMX 9004.

106, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1950, #9607, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 306L, Class 300, an F7A. It was renumbered in November 1952 as 325L, Class 325, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2442, Class 2417, on August 31, 1977. It was sold to General Electric in December 1984 and later National Railway Equipment in May 1985, It became MEBR as 106 in June 1985 and later became South Kansas & Oklahoma RR as 106.

107, GP9u. was built by Electro-Motive in January 1958, #23867, as Illinois Central 9367. It was rebuilt at Paducah as Illinois Central Gulf 8109 in March 1978 and later sold to VMV.  It later became MEBR 107.

108, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1954, #19217, as Union Pacific 141B.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in May 1977 as ICG 8156.  It was sold to VMV on September 18, 1995 and later sold as MEBR 108.

502, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1969, #35389, as Penn Central 7760, Class EF-20.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7760, Class GP-38, in April 1976 and sold as Gulf & Mississippi RR 7760.  It was resold as Atlanta & Saint Andrews Bay RR 502 and became Bay Line RR 502.  It was transferred as MEBR 502.

512, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1971, #37376, as Phelps-Dodge Corp 54.  It was renumbered 5 and sold as MEBR 512.  It was relettered as M&BRR 512 and transferred as BAYL 2010 in 2008

1208, SW1200, was built by Ekectri0Nituve in November 1954, #20060, as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 2025, Class 12E-S.  It was renumbered 630 in 1959 and sold to Chrome Crankshaft in April 1984.  It was sold to Northwood Pulp & Timber Co  in 1990 and numbered 103.  It was sold as MEBR 1208.

4999, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1971, #37936, as Grand Trunk Western 5807, Class GR-420a.  It was renumbered 4999 in 1999 and retired on January 6, 2003.  It was sold as MEBR 4999.


Ohio Central RR

This line was an independent system before 2008.


Pittsburg & Shawmut RR

There is a full page based on the independent line before it was purchased by G&W.


Portland & Western RR

The Tillamook District includes part of one of Oregon's first rail lines. In 1867, the Oregon Central Railroad Company had been incorporated to build a line toward Forest Grove and McMinnville, a route requiring heavy construction through the hills west of Portland. After a number of physical and financial problems, the first 20 miles from Portland to Hillsboro were completed December 18, 1871. Today, P&W's track from Lombard Street crossing in Beaverton to Hillsboro is part of the old Oregon Central.

The Astoria Line between Willbridge and Goble--35 miles--is of historic significance, having been first operated by Northern Pacific Railroad Company, October 1884, as part of its route between Portland and Tacoma. A ferry carried cars and locomotives across the Columbia River between Goble and Kalama until June 25, 1908, when massive new bridges opened across the Columbia and Willamette Rivers to link Vancouver, Washington and Portland. Trackage along the Washington side of the Columbia then became the main rail route between Portland and Puget Sound, and the Goble-Willbridge line, which had been extended to Astoria in 1898, was relegated to branch line status.

LMLX 439, SD9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1955, #20214, FN 5365-50, as Southern Pacific 5436, Class DF-122.  It was renumbered 3914, Class EF618-3, in 1965 and rebuilt as 4439, Class EF618-1.  It was sold to Rail Link as 439 and leased as Tacoma Eastern Ry 439 in 1995.  It was sold as Livingston Mountain Locomotive Works as LMLX 439 in 1998 and leased to  P&W as LMLX 439.  It was leased to Lewis & Clark Ry and leased as Yreka Western RR 439.  It was sold to Western Rail Inc as WRIX 439.

1551, SW1500, was built in Electro-Motive in December 1969, #35293, FN 4564-1, as Houston Belt & Terminal RR 50.  It was sold as Genesee & Wyoming 47 and later transfer as Willamette & Pacific RR 1551.  In it was transferred as P&W 1551 in 2000.  It was transferred as Commonwealth Ry 1551.

 

1802, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1956, #22075, FN 5469-8, as Denver & Rio Grande Western 5944, Class DE B-B 61.  It was retired on June 20, 1984, and sold to Mid America Car in June 1984.  It was leased as Kyle RR 5944 in July 1984 and resold to Railtex in December 1986.  It became Austin & North Western 44 in April 1987 and transferred to Central Oregon & Pacific in December 1995. It was transferred as 2nd WPRR 1802 in 1997 and transferred as P&W 1802 in 2000.  It was wrecked in 2004 and scrapped in January 2005.

1804 "Eugene", GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1958, #24765, FN 5580-11, as Minneapolis & St Louis 710.  It became Chicago & North Western 710 and was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 1, 1974, as 4508.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold as Fox River Valley RR 4508.  It later became Wisconsin Central Ltd 4508 and sold to Western Rail Inc.  It was sold as P&W 1804 "Eugene" in 2007.

2309, GP39-2, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1974, #74602-9, FN 74602-9, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 3608, Class 3600.  It was renumbered 3108, Class 3100, on July 31, 1985, and renumbered as 3608, Class 3600, on July 24, 1986.  It was retired in December 1992 and sold as WPRR 2309 in June 1993.  It became P&W 2309 in 2000.

2315, GP39-2, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1974, #74602-15, FN 74602-15, as AT&SF 3614, Class 3600.  It was renumbered 3114, Class 3100, on July 31, 1985, and renumbered as 3614, Class 3600, on July 24, 1986.  It was retired in December 1992 and sold as WPRR 2315 in June 1993.  It became P&W 2315 in 2000.

3003, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1969, #34856, FN 7158-34, as Baltimore & Ohio 3733, Class GP-40.  It was renumbered 9733 on August 13, 1979, and returned became General American Transportation Co  as GATX 3733 in January 1980.  It was leased in December 1991 as St Lawrence & Atlantic RR 3733 and rebuilt by VMV for Locomotive Leasing Partners as LLPX 3003 on September 7, 2001.  It was leased as P&W 3003 and returned as GMTX 3003.

3603, SD45-3, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1970, #35754. FN 7215-2, as St Louis South-Western 9153, Class EF636C-4.  It was rebuilt in 1968 as Southern Pacific 7537, Class EF636LR-3. It was sold to Helm Leasing as HATX 7537 in 1995 and renumbered as HATX 450.  It was sold as Buffalo & Pittsburgh 450.  It was transferred as Illinois Midland RR 450 in 2004 and transferred as P&W 3052 in 2005.  It was rebuilt as 3603, SD45-3.


 Quebec-Gatineau Ry

1507, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1972, #7355-10, as Penn Central 9519, Class ES-12.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9519, Class SW-1500, in April 1976 and sold as Q-GRy 1507.  It was transferred as Buffalo & Pittsburgh 1507.

1846, RS18u, was built by Montreal in March 1957, #81608, as Canadian Pacific 8733, Class DRS-18a. It was rebuilt in December 1987 as 1846, Class DRS-18.  It was sold as Q-GRy 1846 in November 1997.

1847, RS18u, was built by Montreal in March 1957, #82246, as CP 8752, Class DRS-18b.  It was rebuilt at Angus in January 1989 as 1847, Class DRS-18.  It was sold as QGRy 1847 in November 1997 and resold as Buffalo Southern Ry 1847 in November 2000.

1848, RS18u, was built by Montreal in May 1958, #82456, as CP 8775, Class DRS-18b. It was rebuilt in February 1989 as 1848, Class DRS-18. It was sold as Q-GRy 1848 in November 1997.

2008, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1969, #35316. FN 7191-13, as Penn Central 7687, Class EF-20.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7687, Class GP-38, in April 1976 and sold as Q-CRy 2008 in 1997.

3002, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1969, #34840, as Baltimore & Ohio 3717, Class GP-40.  It was renumbered 9717 on August 13, 1979, and returned as 3716 in March 1980 and again between April 1980 and February 1981.  It went as General American Transportation Co 3717 on May 17, 1984, and leased as SL&A 3717 in December 1991.  It was rebuilt by VMV Enterprises as Locomotive Leasing Partners 3002 in 2001 and leased as St Lawrence & Atlantic Ry 3002 in 2002.  It was transferred as QGRy 2002 on May 25, 2006, and returned as SL&A 3002 in 2006.

3325, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in 1971, #A2517, as Canadian National 5200, Class GF-30k.  It was retired on May 29, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1997 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6030.  It was renumbered 6900 on January 2, 2004, and leased as Wisconsin Central Ltd 6900.  It was sold as Western Labrador Rail Services 6900 and transferred as QGRy 3325 in February 2011.

3327, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in May 1969, #A2374, as CN 5115, Class GF-30e.  It was retired on August 27, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1997 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6036.  It was renumbered 6906 and leased to WCLtd 6906 in 2004.  It was sold as WLRS 6906 and transferred as QGRY 3327 in 2011.

3334, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in 1971, #A2510, as CN 5193, Class GF-30k.  It was retired on November 11, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1997 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6057.  It was sold as QGRy 6057.  It was renumbered 3334 in June 2012.

4212,C424, was built by Montreal in May 1965, #84850, as Canadian Pacific 8312, Class DRS-24b.  It was renumbered 4212 in 1965.  It was sold as QCRy 4212 in 2000 and resold as Buffalo Southern RR 4212.

4223, C424, was built by Montreal in October 1965, #84861, as CP 4223, Class DRS-24b.  It was sold as QGRy 4223 in 1997 and resold as Delaware-Lackawanna RR 4223 in 1999.  It was sold as Morristown & Erie 4223 in October 2001.

6042, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in July 1971, #A2506, as CN 5189, Class GF-30k.  It was retired on September 4, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1997 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6042.  It was sold as QGRy 6042 and transferred as Buffalo & Pittsburgh 3330.

6062, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in April 1969, #A2345, as CN 5086, Class GF-30e.  It was retired on November 21, 1947, and rebuilt by AMF in 1997 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6062.  It was sold as QGRy 6062 and transferred as BP 3332.

6068, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in May 1970, #A2405, as CN 5146, Class GF-30h.  It was retired on October 22, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1998 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6068.  It was sold as QGRy 6068 and transferred as BP 3331.

6076, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in May 1970, #A2407, as CN 5148, Class GF-30h.  It was retired on December 12, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1998 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6076.  It was sold as QGRy 6076 and transferred as BP 3333.

6904, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in 1971, #A2519, as CN 5202, Class GF-30k.  It was retired on August 6, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1997 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6034.  It was leased as WCLtd 6904 in 2004 and sold as QGRy 6904.

6908, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in 1971, #A2515, as CN 5198, Class GF-30k.  It was retired on September 4, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1997 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6038.  It was leased as WCLtd 6908 in 2004 and sold as QGRy 6908.

6913, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in May 1970, #A2394, as CN 5135, Class GF-30h.  It was retired on September 11, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1997 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6043.  It was leased as WCLtd 6913 in 2004 and sold as QCRy 6913.

6920, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in 1971, #A2507, as CN 5190, Class GF-30k.  It was retired on October 7, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1997 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6050.  It was leased as WCLtd 6920 in 2004 and sold as QCRy 6920.


Rail Link Inc.

Rail Link, Inc., a subsidiary of Genesee & Wyoming Inc., provides industrial switching and related customer logistics services. Rail Link, headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, serves industrial customers at more than 25 locations in 10 states and operates seven shortline railroads (including the Louisiana & Delta and York Railway), five of which serve major U.S. ports.

107, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1964, #29640, FN 4462-3, as Southern Pacific 1599, Class DS-123.  It was renumbered 2264, Class ES412-4, in 1966 and later sold as Rochester & Southern RR 107 and transferred as RLIX 107.  It was assigned to International Paper at Texarkana, TX.

1st 108, NW2u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1947, #4584, FN E813-2, as Missouri-Kansas-Texas 1027. It was renumbered 8 in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in June 1961.  It was sold to Rail-Link Inc as Commonwealth Ry 108 in September 1989 and transferred as Carolina & Northwestern RR 108 in May 1990.  It was transferred as RLIX 108 in 1995.  It was sent to Texas Gulf Sulphur, Aurora, NC, after 1998.  It was scrapped. 

2nd 108, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1964, #29639, FN 4462-2, as Southern Pacific 1598, Class DS-123.  It was renumbered 2263, Class ES412-4, in 1966 and later was sold as Louisiana & Delta RR 1201.  It was transferred as Rochester & Southern RR 108 and transferred as RLIX 108. It was assigned to International Paper at Texarkana, TX.

146, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1956, #23075, as Canton RR 46.   It was sold as Carolina Southern RR  146 and later sold as RLIX 146.

147, SW900, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1956, #23076, as Canton 47.  It was sold as RLIX 147.

241, SW9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #15487, as New York Central 8941, Class DES-16m.  It was reclassified Class ES-12 in 1966 and became Penn Central 8941, Class ES-12, in 1968.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 8941, Class SW-9, in April 1976 and sold as RLIX 241.

277, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1965, #30244, as Southern Pacific 1612, Class DS-124.  It was renumbered 2277, Class ES412-5, in 1966 and later sold as RLIX 277.

286, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1965, #30512, as Richmond Fredericksburg & Potomac 85.  It was sold as  CALA 285 and later sold as RLIX 285.

336, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1972, #7355-27, as Penn Central 9536, Class ES-12.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9536, Class SW-1500, in April 1976 and sold as RLIX 336.

402, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1950, #12999, as Peoria & Eastern 5613, Class DRS-4c. It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Consolidated Railroad Corp 5613, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was rebuilt at Paducah into a GP8 and renumbered 5722, Class GP-8, on October 29, 1976. It was later renumbered 5402 and retired on April 11, 1991. It became RLIX 402 in 1991.

403, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1950, #13005, as P&E 5619, Class DRS-4c. It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Conrail 5619, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was rebuilt at Paducah into a GP8 and renumbered 5723, Class GP-8, on November 9, 1976. It was later renumbered 5403 and retired on April 11, 1991. It was sold to  RLIX as 403 in April, 1991.

435, GP7, was built in April 1951, #14570, FN 6303-2, as Tennessee Alabama & Georgia 705.  It became Southern Ry 705 in 1971 and renumbered 8235 in 1971.  It was sold as Colonel's Island RR 8235 in July 1984.  It was sold as RLIX 435 in 1998.

437, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1953, #17676, as Southern 2064.  It was renumbered 8239 in 1971 and sold as CISD 8239 in July 1984.  It was sold as RLIX 437 in 1998.

439, SD9, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1955, #20214, FN 5365-50, as Southern Pacific 5436, Class DF-122.  It was renumbered 3914, Class EF618-3, in 1965 and rebuilt as 4439, Class EF618-1.  It was sold  as RLIX 439 and leased as Tacoma Eastern Ry 439 in 1995.  It was sold as Livingston Mountain Locomotive Works as LMLX 439 in 1998 and leased to Portland & Western RR.  It was leased to Lewis & Clark Ry and leased as Yreka Western RR 439.  It was sold to Western Rail Inc as WRIX 439.

473, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1951, #15599, as Charleston & Western Carolina 220.  It became Atlantic Coast Line 274 and became Seaboard Coast Line 874 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in July 1980 as 4727 and became Seaboard System 4727.  It was renumbered 1773 and became CSX Transportation 1773, Class GP-16.  It was retired and sold to Diesel Supply Co in September 1992.  It was sold as RLIX 473 and resold as Power Source Supply Inc 473 in 2005.  It was renumbered 4733 in 2007.

475, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #13735, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 263L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on November 8, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2475, Class 2417, in October 1976. It was later sold to Tennken RR as 2475 and later as Nashville & Eastern RR as 2475. It was again sold as RLIX 475.  It was transferred as Corpus Christi Terminal RR 475.

477, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1949, #8937, FN 1234-A18, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 225C, Class 200, an F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in July 1976 as 2477, Class 2417.  It was sold as Tennken RR 2477 and sold as Nashville & Eastern RR 2477.  It was sold as RLIX 477 and assigned as CNWS 477.  It was sold to Joseph Transportation Co as JTPX 477 and scrapped in 2005.

486, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1955, #20165, FN 5378-19, as Illinois Central 9086.  It was sold as Cedar Valley RR 9086 in September 1984 and sold as RLIX 486.   It was sold as Carolina Coastal Ry 486 in 2003.

523, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1953, #18927, FN 6523-A17, as AT&SF 277L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on January 30, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2523, Class 2417, in April 1974. It was sold to Tennken RR as 2523 and later as N&E as 2523. It was again sold as RLIX 523.

536, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1951, #13707, as AT&SF 242L, Class 200, an F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in January 1974 as 2536, Class 2417, and sold as Tennken RR 2536.  It was sold as N&E 2536 and was again sold as RLIX 536.  It was sold to DTE Transportation Services Ltd as 536 and resold as Farmland Services Cooperative 1.

547, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1950, #9585, as AT&SF 231L, Class 200, and F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne on October 25, 1973, as 2547, Class 2417, and sold as Tennken RR 2547 on August 5, 1986.  It was sold as N&E 2547 in September 1986 and was again sold as RLIX 547.  It was transferred as CCTR 547.

553, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1951, #13798, as AT&SF 257C, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on January 14, 1973, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2553, Class 2417, in September 1973. It was sold to Tennken RR as 2553 and later as N&E as 2553. It was again sold as RLIX 553 and then DTE as 553.

555, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1949, #7756, as AT&SF 207L, Class 200, an F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne on August 13, 1973, as 2555, Class 2417, and sold as Tennken RR as 2555.  It was sold as N&E as 2555 and resold as RLIX 555.

1005, SW1001, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1975, #756080-1, FN 756080-1, as Galveston RR 301.  It became RLIX 1005 in  June 2008.

1519, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive.

1522, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1966, #31711, as  Reading Co 2753, Class SWE-14..  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9592, Class SW-1500, in April 1976 and sold as RLIX 278 and renumbered 1522.

1706, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1959, #24290, FN 5556-15, as Pennsylvania RR 7244, Class EFS-17m.  It became Penn Central 7244, Class ERS-17, in 1968 and Consolidated Railroad Corp 7244, Class GP-9, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in January 1979 as 7585, Class GP-10, and retired in October 1995.  It was sold to RMDI in April 1997 and sold as Ohio Central RR 7585,  It was transferred as RLIX 1706.

1761, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive November 1955, #21523, FN 7526-12, as Seaboard Air Line 1921, a GP9.  It became Seasboard Coast Line 1020 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1980 as 4626.  It became Seaboard RR 4626 in January1983 and renumbered 1726 in 1984.  It became CSX Transportation 1726, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and sold as RLIX 426.  It was renumbered 1761.


Rapid City Pierre & Eastern RR

3426, SD40-2, was built in November 1979, #786263-32, FN 786263-32, as Union Pacific 3640, Class SD40-2,  It was rebuilt as B3640, Class SD40-2B, on April 3, 1992, and retired on May 24, 2001.  It was sold as Iowa Chicago & Eastern 6412 "City of Minnesota Lake" in 2002 and sold as RCPE 6412 in 2014.  It was renumbered 3426 in 2015.

3831, GP38M-3, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1968, #34307, FN 7127-26, as Penn Central  3130, Class EF-30  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 3130, Class GP-40, in April 1976, and sold as Kansas City Southern 760 in September 1983.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on August 22, 1996 as Dakota Minnesota & Eastern 3831 "City of Cavour", GP38M-3, and sold as RCPE 2086 in October 2014.

6410 "City of Ottumwa", Class SD40-2, was built in January 1980, #796297-38, FN 796297-38, as UP 3696, Class SD40-2.  It was rebuilt by GE Rail Services of San Luis Potosi in 2003 as IC&E 6410 "City of Ottumwa".  It was sold as RCPE 6410 "City of Ottumwa".


Rochester & Southern RR

101, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1967, #33220, as New York Central 3056, Class EF-30. It became Penn Central 3056, Class EF-30, in 1968 and Consolidated Railroad Corp 3056, Class GP-40, in April 1976. It was sold to R&S as 101.

107, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1964, #29640, FN 4462-3, as Southern Pacific 1599, Class DS-123.  It was renumbered 2264, Class ES412-4, in 1966 and later sold as R&S 107 and transferred as Rail-Link 107.  It was assigned to International Paper at Texarkana, TX.

108, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1964, #29639, FN 4462-2, as Southern Pacific 1598, Class DS-123.  It was renumbered 2263, Class ES412-4, in 1966 and later was sold as Louisiana & Delta RR 1201.  It was transferred as Rochester & Southern RR 108 and transferred as Rail-Link 108. It was assigned to International Paper at Texarkana, TX.


Saint Lawrence & Atlantic RR

There is a full page on this line


Talleyrand Terminal RR

2126, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1952, #16987, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 2760, Class 2650.  It was rebuilt on August 26, 1972, at Cleburne as 2126, Class 2050, and retired in June 1989.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment and sold as TTRR 2126 in 1995.  It was sold to WATCo as WAMX 2126 and renumbered 7020.


Tazewell & Peoria RR

The line was originally Peoria & Pekin Union until 2004.


Utah Railway

 

Utah Ry was established in 1912 and was acquired by G&W in 2000. It operates 45 miles of its own line and 378 miles of trackage agreements. 

300, RSD4, was built by Alco in January 1952, #78948.  It was retired on May, 1982, and sold for scrap by Industrial Salvage & Materials Co in November 1953. 

301, RSD4, was built by Alco in February 1952, #78955.

302, RSD4, was built by Alco in March 1952, #78956.

303, RSD4, was built by Alco in July 1952, #80284.  It was retired on May 11, 1982, and sold for scrap by Industrial Salvage & Materials Co in November 1983.

305, RSD4, was built by Alco in August 1952, #80444.  It was retired on May 30, 1982, and sold for scrap by Industrial Salvage & Materials Co in November 1983.

306, RSD5, was built by Alco in November 1955, #81696.  It was sold to Industrial Salvage & Matericals Co in November 1983.  It was sold to Promontrory NRHS in January 1984 and sold to Doyle McCormack as Daylight Locomotive Works in October 1993.  It was lettered and painted as Nickle Plate RR 324 in February 1994.

307, RSD4, was built by Alco in February 1952, #78951, as Central RR of New Jersey 1611, Class FSD-79.  It was sold as Utah Ry 307 in December 1971.

2000, GP38-3, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1964, #29370, as Denver & Rio Grande Western 3037, Class DE B-B62, GP35.  It was retired in December 1993 and sold to OmniTrax in January 1995.  It was rebuilt as GP38-3 in May 1998 as Utah Ry 2000.

2002, GP38-3, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1964, #29570, as Southern Pacific 7484, Class DF-623.  It was renumbered 6595, Class EF425-2, and rebuilt in 1977 as 6304, Class EF425-R1.  It was sold to Omnitrax in December 1997 and leased as Utah Ry 2002 in January 1998.  It was rebuilt at Panama City in June 2011.

2004, GP38-3, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1965, #29723, as SP 7721, Class DF-625, GP35.  It was renumbered 6618, Class EF425-3, in 1966 and rebuilt as 6320, Class EF425-K1, in 1978,  It was sold to OnmiTrax and rebuilt as GP38-3 for Utah Ry as 2004 in 1998.

2959, SD35, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1965, #29844, FN 7761-15, as Southern Pacific 4830, Class DF-503.  It was renumbered 6913, Class EF625-1, in 1966 and rebuilt at Sacramento in 1974  as 6953, Class EF625E-1..  It was renumbered 3105, Class ES625-1, in 1980 and 2959 in 1993.  It was retired in 1995 and sold to Progress Rail.  It was sold to OmniTrax and rebuilt as Utah Ry 2959 in January 1998.  It was returned as Omnitrax 2959 on April 4, 2000. 

3000, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1971, #38526, FN 7340-72, as Baltimore & Ohio 4046, Class GP-40.  It was renumbered 6621 in 1987 and became CSX Transportation 6621, Class GP-40, in 1987.  It was retired in April 2000 and sold to National Railway Equipment Co in January 2001.  It was rebuilt as Utah Ry 3000 In August 2001.

3002, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1970, #36786, FN 7272-4, as Western Pacific 3525, Class RS-68.  It was assigned Union Pacific as 674, Class GP-40, and retired on August 20, 1985.  It was returned to Helm and in April 1987 it became Chicago Missouri & Western 3008.  It became Gateway Western  3008 in January 1990.  It was sold as Kansas City Southern 3150 and renumbered 2700.  It was sold as Utah 2700 and renumbered 3002.

5002, MK5000DC, was built by Morrison Knudsen in August 1994, #3092-08, as SP 502 a MK5000C.  It was stored after 1996 and rebuilt as MK5000DC Utah 5002 on June 19, 2001.  It was rebuilt as MK50-3 Utah 5002 on August 4. 2003.

5005, MK50-3, was built by Morrison-Knudsen in August 1995, #0194-02, as Morrison-Knudsen Corp 9902, MK5000C.  It was rebuilt and sold as Motive Power Industries Corp 9002 on April 30, 2001, and rebuilt as Utah 5005, MK50-3, on July 3, 2003.

6400, SD-45, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1966, #31951, as Northern Pacific 3600.  It became Burlington Northern 6400, Class SD-45, in 1970 and was sold as National Helm Leasing Corp 6400.  It was leased as Utah Ry 6400 in July 1989 and returned as NHL 6400.  It was then rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen as MKCX 9413.

9001, SD40u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1970, #36752, FN 7276-17, as Chesapeake & Ohio 7523, Class SD-40.  It was renumbered 8382 in 1984 and became CSX Transportation 8382, Class SD-40, in 1985.  It was purchased by MK and rebuilt as Utah Ry 9001 on September 24, 1991.  It was returned to MK on June 30, 2001 and leased as Elgin Joliet & Eastern  750 in October 2001.  It was returned in January 2004 to Motive Power International  as MPEX 750 and sold to Railway Contractors as MJRX 750.  It was sold as Wisconsin & Southern 4077 in February 2008 and sold to WATCo became WAMX 4190.

9005, SD40u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1970, #36748, FN 7276-13, as C&O 7519, Class SD-40,  It was renumbered 8378 in 1984 and became CSX 8378. C;ass SD-40, in 1985.  It was purchase by MK and rebuilt as Utah Ry 9005 on October 28, 1991.  It was returned to MK on June 30, 2001.  It was sold to MJRX on August 15, 2006 and sold as WSOR 4078 in August 2008.  It became WAMX 4191.

9006, SD40u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1970, #36749, FN 7276-14, as C&O 7520, Class SD-40.  It was renumbered 8379 in 1984 and became CSX 8379, Class SD-40, in 1985.  It was purchased by MK and rebuilt as Utah Ry 9006 on October 28, 1991.  It was returned to MK on June 30, 2001, and sold to MJRX on August 16, 2006.  It was sold as WSOR 4079 in February 2009 and became WAMX 4192.

9007, SD40u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1970, #36751, FN 7276-16, as C&O 7522, Class SD-40.   It was renumbered 8381 in 1984.  It became CSX 8381, Class SD-40, in 1985 and purchased by MK.  It was rebuilt as Utah Ry 9007 on October 31, 1991, and returned to MK on June 30, 2001.  It was leased as EJ&E 751 in October 2001 and returned as MPEX 751 in January 2004.  It was sold as MJRX 751 and sold as WSOR 4076 in September 2007.  It was sold  as WAMX 4189.

9010, SD40u, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1969, #34759, FN 7155-2, as Louisville & Nashville 1230, Class SD-40.  It later became Seaboard System RR  1230 in January 1983 and renumbered 8306 in 1984.  It became CSX 8306, Class SD-40, in April 1986 and sold to Morrison Knudsen.  It was rebuilt as Utah Ry 9010 on November 15, 1991, and returned to MK on June 30, 2001.  It was sold as MJRX 9010 and leased as First Energy Generation Corp 9010 in October 2008.

9011, SD40u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1969, #34969, #7172-3, as Western Maryland 7447, Class DS-32.  It was renumbered 7547, Class SD-40, and renumbered 8398 in 1986.  It became CSX 8422, Class SD-40, in August 1987and sold to Morrison Knudsen in 1991.  It was rebuilt as Utah Ry 9011 on November 26, 1991.  It was retired on June 30,  2001.  It was leased as EJ&E 752 and returned as MPEX 752.  It was sold as MJRX 752.

9012, SD45-2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1972, #7391-1, FN 7391-4, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 5625, Class 5625.  It was rebuilt at San Bernardino in July 1987 as 5855, Class 5855, SD45-CAT.  It was sold to Morrison Knudsen in March 1993 and sold as Utah Ry 9012 on July 13, 1993.  It was rebuilt as SD45-2 at Boise on February 14, 1996, and retired in September 2001.

9013, F45, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1968, #34046, FN 7105-11, as AT&SF 1910.  It was renumbered 5910 , Class 5900, on July 14, 1970, and rebuilt at San Bernardino on February 9, 1983 as 5960, Class 5950.  It was retired in March 1994 and sold to Morrison Knudsen as MKCX 5531.  It was leased to Utah Ry 9013 in May 1995. It was retired in September 2001 and sold to Helm Leasing Co.  It was sold to Izaak Walton Inn in 2008 and made a car body.  It was  restored by Relco as a hotel resort cabin and painted as Great Northern 441.

9143, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1970, #35780, as SP 9143, Class EF636-6. It was acquired by Utah Ry as 9143 in June 1985 and scrapped in 1991,


Western Labrador Rail Services

6900, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in 1971, #A2517, as Canadian National 5200, Class GF-30k.  It was retired on May 29, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1997 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6030.  It was renumbered 6900 on January 2, 2004, and leased as Wisconsin Central Ltd 6900.  It was sold as WLRS 6900 and transferred as Quebec-Gatineau Ry 3325 in February 2011.

6905, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in May 1969, #A2374, as CN 5115, Class GF-30e.  It was retired on August 27, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1997 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6036.  It was renumbered 6906 and leased to WCLtd 6906 in 2004.  It was sold as WLRS 6906 and transferred as QGRY 3327 in 2011.

6940, SD40-3, was built by General Motors in May 1970, #A2397, as CN 5138, Class GF-30h.  It was retired on December 8, 1997, and rebuilt by AMF in 1998 as GEC-Alsthom GCFX 6070.  It was renumbered 6940 and leased to WCLtd 6940 in 2004,  It was sold as WLRS 6940 and transferred as Ohio Central RR 3328 in 2011.


Willamette & Pacific RR

1551, SW1500, was built in Electro-Motive in December 1969, #35293, FN 4564-1, as Houston Belt & Terminal RR 50.  It was sold as Genesee & Wyoming 47 and later transfer as WPRR 1551.  In it was transferred as Portland & Western RR 1551 in 2000.  It was transferred as Commonwealth Ry 1551.

1st 1802, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1956, #21362, FN 5436-44, as Southern Pacific 5669, Class DF-607.  It was renumbered 3502, Class EF418-6, in 1966 and rebuilt as 3434, Class EF418E-2, in December 1976.  It was sold as Louisiana & Delta RR 1751 "Evangeline" in 1987 and transferred  as WPRR 1802.   It was wrecked in 1995 and was sold to Motive Power International in 1996 and rebuilt as MPEX 1502, a MP15D.  It was sold as CMC RR 101.

2nd 1802, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1956, #22075, FN 5469-8, as Denver & Rio Grande Western 5944, Class DE B-B 61.  It was retired on June 20, 1984, and sold to Mid America Car in June 1984.  It was leased as Kyle RR 5944 in July 1984 and resold to Railtex in December 1986.  It became Austin & North Western 44 in April 1987 and transferred to Central Oregon & Pacific in December 1995. It was transferred as 2nd WPRR 1802 in 1997 and transferred as Portland & Western 1802 in 2000.  It was wrecked in 2004 and scrapped in January 2005.

2309, GP39-2, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1974, #74602-9, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 3608, Class 3600.  It was renumbered 3108, Class 3100, on July 31, 1985, and renumbered as 3608, Class 3600, on July 24, 1986.  It was retired in December 1992 and sold as WPRR 2309 in June 1993.  It became P&W 2309 in 2000.

2315, GP39-2, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1974, #74602-15, as AT&SF 3614, Class 3600.  It was renumbered 3114, Class 3100, on July 31, 1985, and renumbered as 3614, Class 3600, on July 24, 1986.  It was retired in December 1992 and sold as WPRR 2315 in June 1993.  It became P&W 2315 in 2000.


York Railway

1500, CF7, was built by Electro-Mortive in November 1953, #18923, FN 6523-A13, as Atchison Topeka & Santa FeF 275L, Class 200, an F7A. It was retired on December 2, 1977, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2417, Class 2417, on March 15, 1978. It was retired on September 20, 1984, and sold to Rail Systems Inc on November 1984. It was later sold to Maryland & Pennsylvania as 1500 in July 1988 and later transferred as YR as 1500.

1502, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1950, #9612, FN 6114-A5, as AT&SF 311L, Class 300, an F7A. It was renumbered in November 1952, as 330L, Class 325, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2426, Class 2417, on January 6, 1978. It was retired on September 20, 1984, and sold on Rail Systemes Inc on November 1984. It later became M&PA as 1502 on July 1988 and later transferred as YR as 1502.

1504, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #13731, FN 3095-A5, as AT&SF 261L, Class 200.  It was retired on January 31, 1977, and rebuilt at Cleburne as 2425, Class 2417, in January 1979.  It was sold as M&PA 1504 and became York Railway 1504.

1750, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1957, #23018, as Baltimore & Ohio 6544, Class FSE-2.  It was reclassified as Class GP-9, in 1964 and assigned as CSX Transportation 0544 but retired on January 9, 1987.  It was sold to Steel Processing Corp in June 1987 and resold to Emons Development in December 1988.  It was assigned as Yorkrail 1750 and reassigned as St Lawrence & Atlantic 1750 in April 1998.  It was renumbered 50 in 2000 and sold as Railpower Technologies 50 in 2006.

 1752, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive.

 

Roster information: Randy Keller

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/1/2017

New Years Day

Solemnity of Mary Theotokos

Feast of the Circumcision of the Lord

Memorial of Blessed Bonannus of Roio

Choose Life.


Home Page

 

Don's Depot

 

 

As mariners are guided into port by the shining of a star, so Christians are guided to heaven by Mary.

--- Saint Thomas Aquinas