Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

St. Louis-San Francisco

Electro-Motive GP7 Diesels

500 was built in February 1950, #9900, FN 5019-1.  It was sold to Precision National and sold in August 1976 to Chicago & North Western in March 1980.  It entered service as 4444 on June 2, 1980, and retired on July 28, 1986.  It was traded to Electro-Motive in August 1986 and scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

501 was built in February 1950, #9901, FN 5019-2.

502 was built in February 1950, #9902, FN 5019-3.

503 was built in February 1950, #9903, FN 5019-4.

511 was built in June 1950, #9911. FN 6080-1.

514 was built in June 1950, #9914, FN 6080-4. It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 514. It was sold in August 1976 as C&NW 4367. It was retired on February 8, 1991, and was sold to OmniTrax. It then became Wichita Tillman & Jackson as 4367 in 1991. It was sold to Rail Switching Service as RSSX 4367 in June 2012.

515 was built in June 1950, #10188, FN 6013-1.

517 was built in June 1950, #10190, FN 6013-3. It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 517 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered served as C&NW 4454 on May 9, 1980. It was retired on February 9, 1991, and sold to OmniTrax. It then became WT&J as 4454 in 1991. It was sold as RSSX 4454 in June 2012.

525 was built in October 1960, #11983, FN 5045-1. It later was sold to Precision National as PNC 525 who rebuilt it and sold it to Agrico Industries as 1545.

528 was built in October 1950, #11986, FN 5045-4.  It was sold as PNC 528 and sold to C&NW in March 1980 and became 4445 on May 25, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994 as GWRX 4445.  It was sold as South Orient RR 107 and sold as Texas Rock Crusher RR 116.  It was renumbered 102.

533 was built in November 1950, #11991, FN 5045-9. It was sold to  PNC and operated as PNC 533. It was sold in August 1976 as C&NW 4364. It was retired on February 8, 1991, and was sold to OmniTrax. It then became WT&J as 4364 in 1991.  It was sold to Railservice as RSSX 4364 in June 2012.

537  was built in December 1950, #12921, FN 5045-13.  It was sold to PNC and operated as PNC 537.  It was sold in March 1980 as C&NW 4463 on April 15, 1980, and sold to OminTrax in 1994.  It was leased as Cen-Tex Rail Link 4463 and returned to OmniTrax in 1996.

538 was built in December 1950, #12922, FN 5045-14.  It was sold as PNC 1503.  It was sold in March 1980 as C&NW 4461 on April 18, 1980, and retired on December 23, 1991.  It was scrapped in May 1992.

545 was built in April 1951, #12937, FN 5080-3. It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 545 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4464 on April 16, 1980. It was retired in May 1994 and sold to Omnitrax in October 1994. They rebuilt it as SO 106. It was sold to Fort Worth & Western in 1999 and retained its identity.

546 was built in April 1951, #12938, FN 5080-4, as Quanah Acme & Pacific 546.  It became SL-SF 546 and sold to and operated as PNC 546. It was sold in August 1976 as C&NW 4359. It was retired on July 15, 1986.  It was traded to Electro-Motive in August 1986 and scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

547 was built in April 1951, #12939, FN 5080-5, as QA&P 547. It became SL-SF 547 and was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 4493 on February 12, 1975. It was renumbered 4476 in October 1976 and turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4151 on July 14, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4151 on January 12, 1989. It later became Wisconsin Central Ltd 4151. It was sold to Hilliard Enterprises and scrapped.

549 was built in April 1951, #12941, FN 5080-7. 

557 was built in November 1951, #14238, FN 5091-1.  It was sold to Precision National Corp and rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen as CRI&P 4494 on February 3, 1975.  It was renumbered 4477 on October 19, 1976, and turned over to Precision National in April 1980.  It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4152 on August 5, 1981.

558 was built in November 1951, #14239, FN 5091-2.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as Illinois Central Gulf  8154 in April 1974 and sold as Paducah & Louisville 8154.

559 was built in November 1951, #14240, FN 5091-3.  It was sold as ICG 90 and rebuilt at Paducah in May 1975 as ICG 7719.  It was retired.

560 was built in November 1951, #14241, FN 5091-4.

561 was built in November 1951, #14242, FN 5091-5.

562 was built in November 1951, #14243, FN 5091-6. It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 562 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4451 on May 15, 1980. It was retired on February 19, 1991, and sold to OmniTrax. It then became Wichita Tillman & Jackson as 4451 in 1991 but was painted later.  It was sold as RSSX 4451 in June 2012.

565 was built in March 1951, #12927, FN 5069-3.  It was sold as WATCo 7013.

567 was built in March 1951, #12929, FN 5093-5. It was rebuilt at Paducah as Illinoiis Central Gulf  8046 and later sold to Railway Equipment Leasing Co as 1606.

569 was built in May 1951, #12931, FN 5093-7.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 559 until sold to C&NW in March 1980.  It enetered as C&NW 4442 on December 30, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to Omnitrax in October 1994.  It was rebuilt as SO 104 and sold to Respondek Rail Corp as 104.  It was assigned as Indiana Eastern RR 104.

572 was built in March 1951, #12934, FN 5069-10.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 572. It was sold in March 1980 as C&NW 4460 on April 24, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It became Great Western 4460 and sold as SP Construction Services 502.  It was sold as Michels Corp 502 in March 2003.

574 was built in August 1951, #13307, FN 5074-2.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 574 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4455 on May 8, 1980. It was retired in May 1994 and sold to Omnitrax in October 1994. They rebuilt it as SO 105. It was sold to FWWR in 1999 and retained its identity.  It was scrapped in March 2003.

581 was built in August 1951, #13314, FN 5074-9.

582 was built in August 1951, #13315, FN 5074-10.  It was sold to Precision National as PNC 582 and then sold to C&NW as 4465 on April 7, 1980. It then sold on October 1994 to OmniTrax and sold to SP Construction Services as 504.

586 was built in October 1951, #13319, FN 5074-14.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 586.  It was sold in August 1976 as C&NW 4369 and retired on August 27, 1988.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive and scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

590 was built in October 1951, #13323, FN 5074-18. It was sold to Precsion National and operated as PNC 590 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4443 on June 3, 1980. It was retired on February 8, 1991, as sold to OmniTrax. It then became WT&J as 4443 in 1991. It was sold as RSSX 4443 in June 2012.

591 was built in October 1951, #13324, FN 5074-19.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 591 until sold to C&NW as 4366 in March 1980.  It was retired on June 6, 1989, and traded in to General Electric.  It was scrapped by Pielet Brothers.

597 was built in November 1951, #13330, FN 5074-25.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 597. It was sold in March 1980 to C&NW and became 4459 on April 24, 1980  It was sold to OmniTrax in 1994.  It was leased as CTEX  4459 and returned to OmniTrax in 1996.  It was rebuilt as Hudson Bay RR 2501 and transferred as Central Kansas Ry 2507.  It was again transferred as HRBy 2507 in 2001.

598 was built in November 1951, #14244, #FN 5091-7.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 598.  It was sold in March 1980 as C&NW and became 4453 on May 13, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994 as GWRX 4453.  It was sold as SPCX 506 and sold as WT&J 506.  It was was sold as RSSX 506 in June 2012.

599 was built in November 1951, #14245, FN 5091-8.  It was sold to Precision National as PNC 599.

600 was built in November 1951, #14246, FN 5091-9.

601 was built in November 1951, #14247, FN 5091-10.

602 was built in November 1951, #14248, FN 5091-11.

604 was built in November 1951, #14250, FN 5091-13.  It was sold to Precision National and sold to C&NW in July 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in August 1976 as C&NW 4362.  It was retired on October 27, 1989, sold to Livingston Rebuild Center in December 1989.

605 was built in November 1951, #14251, FN 5091-14. It was sold to Precision National and sold to C&NW in July 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in August 1976 as C&NW 4370.  It was retired on February 8, 1991, and sold to OmniTrax in February 1991.  It was sold as WT&J 4370.

621 was built in February 1952, #15849, FN 5167-3.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 621.  It was sold to National Railway Passenger Corp as Amtrak 761 in August 1977.

629 was built in February 1952, #15857, FN 5167-11. It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen Co as 4104 in 1980.

 

Roster Information: Randy Keller

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

11/6/2016

Memorial of Saint Demetrian of Cyprus

32nd Sunday in Ordinary Time

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Guard against anger.  But if it cannot be averted, let it be kept within bounds.  For indignation is a terrible incentive to sin.  It disorders the mind to such an extent as to leave no room for reason.

--St. Ambrose