Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Bessemer & Lake Erie

Diesel Locomotives

 

150, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1972, #7355-33, FN 7355-33, as Penn Central 9542, Class ES-15.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9542, Class SW-1500, in April 1976 and sold as B&LE 150 in 1997.  It was transferred as United States Steel Corp 150 in 2003.

151, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1972, #7355-7, FN 7355-7, as PC 9516, Class ES-15.  It became Conrail 9516, Class SW-1500, in April 1976 and sold as B&LE 151.  It was transferred as Birmingham Southern RR 351 and transferred as Fairfield Southern RR 351.

152, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1972, #7355-47, FN 7355-47, as PC 9556, Class ES-15.  It became Conrail 9556, Class SW-1500, in April 1976 and sold as B&LE 152.  It was transferred as BSRR 352 and transferred as FSRR 352.

281, 65 Ton, Class W-1A, was built by Bethlehem-Westinghouse in June 1936, #A056, as Westinghouse Electric Corp 14.  It was sold as B&LE 281, Class W-1A, in June 1936 and sold as United States Asphalt Co 281 in 1955.  It was retired in 1962.

401, DRS6-6-1500, Class W-3A1, was built by Baldwin in February 1949, #73988.  It was sold as Elgin Joliet & Eastern 500 in March 1956 and sold to Joliet Railway Equipment in May 1975.

402, DRS6-6-1500, Class W-3A1, was built by Baldwin in January 1949, #73989.  It was sold as EJ&E 501 in March 1956 and sold to Streigel Supply & Equipment in July 1973.

405, DRS6-6-1500, Class W-3A1, was built by Baldwin in July 1950, #74934.  It was sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal Co in July 1973.

454, SD7, Class W-5A1, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1953, #17907, FN 5212-4.  It was sold as Hartwell Ry 454.

658, SD38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1974, #73654-3, FN 73654-3, as EJ&E 658.  It was transferred as B&LE 658 in March 1986 and returned as EJ&E 658 in March 2001.

713-A, F7A, Class W-4A1, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #13683, FN 3085-A6.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in 1970.

715-B, F7B, Class W-4B2. was built by Electro-Motive in June 1952, #16598, FN 3105-B1.  It was transferred as Pittsburgh & Conneaut Dock Co 719-B in 1968 and sold to Larry's Truck Electric Co in 2001.  It was sold to Tennessee Central Ry Museum in 2001 and painted as Louisville & Nashville 715.

719-A, F7A, Class W-4A2, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1952, #16591, FN 3105-A5.  It was transferred as P&CD 719-A in 1973.

720-A, F7A, Class W-4A2, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1952, #16592, FN 3105-A6. It was later as United States Steel Corp as 720-A and as Toledo Peoria & Western 1500 in March 1992.  It was sold to Adirondack Scenic Ry as ADIX 1500 in 2005 and sold as Grafton & Upton RR 1500 in 2011.

724-A, F7A, Class W-4A2, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1952, #16596, FN 3105-A10.  It was transferred as USS 724-A and sold as Entertainment Train Inc 102.  It was sold as Washington Central RR 102 in 1993 and became Washington Dinner Train 102 in 1996.  It was sold as Carrizo Gorge RR 102 in 2001.

727-A, F7A, Class W-4A3, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1953, #17911, FN 3158-A3.  It was sold as Southern RR of New Jersey 727 in August 1993.

728-A, F7A, Class W-4A3, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1953, #17912, FN 3158-A4.  It was sold as SRNJ 728 in August 1993.

823, SD9, Class W-5A2, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1958, #23921, FN 5555-11, as Duluth Missabe & Iron Range 141, Class RS-3.  It was transferred as B&LE 823, Class W-5A2, in February 1964 and scrapped in June 1987.

827, SD9, Class W-5A3, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1956, #21728, FN 5456-3, as DM&IR 102, Class RS-1.  It was transferred as B&LE 827, Class W-5A3, in December 1965.

837, SD9, Class W-5A3, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1957, #23111, FN 5525-13, as DM&IR 123, Class RS-2.  It was transferred as B&LE 837, Class W-5A3, in August 1971 and scrapped in June 1987.

844, SD9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1957, #23105, FN 5525-7, as DM&IR 117, Class RS-2. It later became B&LE 844. It was then rebuilt by Larry's Truck Equipment as 181 and then became South Branch Valley RR 181.

845, SD9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1957, #23106, FN 5525-8, as DM&IR 118, Class RS-2. It later was became B&LE 845. It was then rebuilt by LTE as 180 and then became SBV 180.

847, SD9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1957, #23114, FN 5525-16, as DM&IR 126, Class RS-2. It was transferred to B&LE as 847 in May 1980 and became Union RR 847 in May 1999.  It was sold to LTE in November 1999 and scrapped in 2007.

851, SD18, Class W-6A, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1962, #27721, FN 5644-1.  It was transferred as EJ&E 851 in March 1995.

853, SD18, Class W-6A, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1962, #27723, FN 5644-3. It was then sold in 2003 rebuilt by LTE as 182 and then became SBV 182 on July 2003.

856, SD18, Class W-6A, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1962, #27726, FN 5644-6.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.

865, SD38, Class W-6A2, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1971, #37704, FN 7327-3. It was transferred as DMIR 200 on January 26, 1993, and retired on April 15, 2008.  It was sold as Wisconsin Great Northern 200 in August 2009.

872, SD38-2, Class W-6A2, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1973, #72677-3, FN 72677-3.  It was transferred as URR 51 in 2001 and transferred as EJ&E 674 in January 2002.

876, SD38-2, Class W-6A2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1973, #72677-7, FN 72677-7.  It was transferred as URR 52 inNovember 2001 and transferred as EJ&E 672 in May 2002.

878, SD38-2, Class W-6A2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1973, #72677-9, FN 72677-9.

879, SD38-2, Class W-6A2, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1975, #74612-1, FN 74612-1.  It was transferred as URR 53 in 2001 and transferred as EJ&E 675 in January 2002.

892, SD38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1976, #756069-1, FN 756069-1.  It was transferred as DMIR 215.

902, SD40T-3, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1973, #7336-24, FN 7336-24, as Southern Pacific 9189, Class EF636-7.  It was assigned as Union Pacific 4859, Class SD45T-2, in March 1997 but retired on April 30, 1999.  It was sold to Boise Locomotive Co on March 30, 1999, and rebuilt as B&LE 902 on December 3, 1999, as SD40T-3.

904, SD40T-3, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1973, #72625-9, FN 72625-9, as St Louis South-Western 9269, Class EF636C-8, SD45T-2.  It was rebuilt at Sacramento as Southern Pacific 6816 in July 1987 and assigned as UP 4956 but retired on May 18, 1999.  It was sold to Boise Locomotive on December 14, 1999 and rebuilt by Boise as B&LE 904, SD40T-2, on December 14, 1999.

905, SD40T-3, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1973, #72625-26, FN 72625-26, as SSW 9286, Class EF636C-8. SD45T-2.  It was assigned as Union Pacific 4883 but retired on February 28, 1999.  It was sold to Boise Locomotive Co on September 30, 1999, and rebuilt by Boise as B&LE 905, SD40T-2, in December 18, 1999.

907, SD40T-3, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1975, #73621-4, FN 73621-4, as Southern Pacific 9305, Class EF636-10.  It was built in October 1989 as SSW 6887, Class EF636CR-1, and assigned as UP 4984 but retired on July 30, 1999.  It was sold to Boise Locomotive on September 30, 1999, and rebuilt in 2000 as B&LE 907.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/11/2017

9-11

Memorial of Saint Diodorus of Laodicea

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

When we attend to the needs of those in want, we give them what is theirs, not ours.  More than performing works of mercy, we are paying a debt of justice.

--- Pope Saint Gregory the Great