Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Union Railroad

82 was built by Pittsburg Locomotive in 1899, #1946.  It was sold as Duquesne Slag Products Co 60.

301 was built by Baldwin in 1936, #61907.  It was sold as Duluth Missabe & Iron Range 601, Class S-7, in 1949.  It was scrapped in 1959,

302 was built by Baldwin in 1936, #61908.  It was sold as DM&IR 602, Class S-7.  It was scrapped in 1958.

303 was built by Baldwin in 1936, #61909.  It was sold as DM&IR 603, Class S-7.

304 was built by Baldwin in 1936, #61910.  It was sold as DM&IR 604, Class S-7, and transferred as Bessemer & Lake Erie in 1963 and donated to City of Greenville, PA, in March 1985.

1, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1972, #72605-1, FN 72605-1.

4, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1972, #72605-4, FN 72605-4.

8, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1973, #72673-3, FN 72673-3.

9, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1973, #72673-4, FN 72673-4.

16, MP15DC, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1974, #74667-2, FN 74667-2.

18, MP15DC, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1974, #74667-4, FN 74667-4.

27, MP15DC, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1977, #766057-1, FN 766057-1.

51, SD38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1973, #72677-3, FN 72677-3, as Bessemer & Lake Erie 872, Class W6-A2.  It was transferred as URR 51 in 2001 and transferred as Elgin Joliet & Eastern 674 in January 2002.

52, SD38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1973, #72677-7, FN 72677-7, as B&LE 876, Class W6-A2.  It was transferred as URR 52 inNovember 2001 and transferred as EJ&E 672 in May 2002.

53, SD38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1975, #74612-1, FN 74612-1, as B&LE 879, Class W6-A2.  It was transferred as URR 53 in 2001 and transferred as EJ&E 675 in January 2002.

60, SD9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1959, #25264, FN 5600-6, as Duluth Missabe & Iron Range 164, Class RS-4. It was transferred to EJ&E as 614 in July 1997 and it was then transferred as URR 60 in December 2003.

103, SW1001, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1976, #756071-3, FN 756071-3.  It transferred as Birmingham Southern RR 603 and transferred as Fairfield Southern RR 603.

406, 65DE19A, was built by Whitcomb in January 1944, #60361, as U S Army 8120.  It was sold as URR 406 in December 1946 and resold to Tippins Machinery Co.  It was sold as Polomac Edison Co 1 in 1954 and sold to Cuba in 1958.

409, 65DE19A, was built by Whitcomb in January 1944, #60363, as USA 8122.  It was sold as URR 409 in December and resold to Tippins Machinery Co.  It was sold as PECo 2 in 1954 and resold as Blue Rock Transportation Co 1235 in 1958.  It was scrapped in 1998.

453, S1, Class D-59,was built by Alco in August 1947, #75351.  It was sold to G R Silcott in October 1962 and resold as Brooklyn Eastern District Terminal  21 in October 1962. It became New York & Cross Harbor RR 21 in August 1983.  It was scrapped in July 2006.

456, SW1, Class D-57, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1949, #7503, FN E1070-2.  It was sold as Laurinburg & Southern 114 in September 1984.

460, SW1, Class D-57, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1949, #7507, FN E1070-6.  It was sold to United States Sugar Corp 158 in 1964 and sold as LRS 123.  It was sold to Republic Locomotive and rebuilt as Cogentrix of Rocky Mountain 8, RL-1000.

463, SW1, Class D-57, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1949, #7510, FN E3070-9.  It was sold as LRS 116 in August 1985 and was sold as Johnson Railway Services JRWX 116.  It was sold to Chattahoochee Locomotive Co as CLCX 8127 in 2008 and later rebuilt.

464, SW1, Class D-57, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1949, #7511, FN E1070-10.  It was sold as LRS 119 in August 1985 and assigned as Nash County RR 119.  It was sold as Gulf & Ohio Ry 119 in February 1994 and scrapped in March 2012.

465, SW1, Class D-57, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1949, #7512, FN E1070-11.  It was sold as LRS 117 in August 1985.   It was sold as JRWX 117.

471, SW1, Class D-57, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1950, #10900, FN 4042-3.  It was sold as Johnstown & Stony Creek RR 471 in 1963 and sold as Berman Bros Iron & Metal 471.  It was renumbered 1 and sold to Independent Locomotive Service 1367.  It was sold as CHS Cooperatives 1367.

508, S2, Class D-69, was built by Alco in August 1941, #69550.  It was sold to George R Silcott and leased as Lenawee County RR 2 "George Crane" in September 1977.  It was scrapped in January 6, 1992.

509, S2, Class D-69, was built by Alco in September 1941, #69551.

530, S2, Class D-69, was built by Alco in March 1948, #75661.  It was sold as Michigan Elevator Corp 530 at Ottawa Lakes, MI, and became Mid States Grain Terminal.  It was transferred at Silver Grove, KY, and renamed Countrymark Co-op 530.  It was apparently scrapped in 2007.

541, NW2, Class D-75, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1949, #7521, FN E1071-6,  It was sold as LRS 123 in January 1987 and sold as JRWX 123.  It was leased as Murphy Farms and named "The Chief".

546 NW2, , Class D-75, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1949, #7526, FN E1071-11.  It was sold as LRS 126 in January 1987.

555, NW2, Class D-75, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #8539, FN E1186-6.  It was sold as LRS 127 in January 1987 and scrapped in March 2012.

563, SW9, Class D-75, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1953, #17871, FN 4209-2, as DM&IR 12, Class DS-1.  It was transferred as URR 563, Class D-75, in January 1960.

564, SW9, Class D-75, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1953, #17876, FN 4209-7, as DM&IR 17, Class DS-1.  It was transferred as URR 564, Class D-75, in January 1960.

573, SW9, Class D-75, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1953, #17882, FN 4209-13, as DM&IR 23, Class DS-1.  It was transferred as URR 573, Class D-75, in January 1960 and sold as Larry's Truck Equipment Co 573.

578, SW9, Class D-75, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #15959, FN 6374-1.

1st 585, SW9, Class D-75, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1952, #15965, FN 6374-7.  It was rebuilt as 704, Class D-150, in July 1957.

2nd 585, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1954, #20091, FN 4285-4, as Florida East Coast 232.  It was sold as URR 585 in December 1972.

586, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1954, #20089, FN 4285-2, as FEC 230.  It was sold as Newburg & South Shore RR 1201 and resold as URR 586.  It was sold as Lake Terminal RR 1204 and sold as David J Joseph Co 1204.  It was leased to Western Metal Recycling in December 2001.

587, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1954, #20094, FN 4285-7, as FEC 235.  It was sold as N&SS 1202 and resold as URR 587.  It was sold as LT 1205.

602, RS2, was built by Alco in March 1948 #75695. It was rebuilt in October 1958 and sold to Peabody Short Line RR as 703. On August 1, 1961, it became Illinois Central 703 with the merger of the PSLRR. It was retired in February 1967 and traded in to Electro-Motive in June 1967. It was then sold to Peabody Coal Co as 101.

608, RS2, was built by Alco in May 1949, #76828, and was later sold as Point Comfort & Northern 7. In 1952 it became Rockdale Sandow & Southern 7, but it was returned to the PC&N in 1956. It went to the Texas State RR as 7 in May 1975.

616, DRS6-6-1500, Class D-99, was built by Baldwin in January 1949, #74216, as 609.  It was renumbered 616 immediately and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in November 1961.

620, DRS6-6-1500, Class D-99, was built by Baldwin in September 1949, #74696.  It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in October 1963.

702C, TR5B, Class D-150, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #8547, FN E1187-B2. It was rebuilt on March 29, 1958, and renumbered 704B in April 1958. It was renumbered 703B, Class D-150 in July 1957 and later sold to Waccamaw Coast Line as 703.

704C, SW9, Class D-150, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1951, #14786, FN 6253-1, as 703C, Class D-150.  It was renumbered 704C in July 1957 and sold to Precision National Corp.  It was purchased by National Railway Equipment and rebuilt at Mt Vernon in September 2008, #6253-1, as Bunge North American as 8002, 1GS7B.

704, SW9, Class D-150, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1951, #14787, FN 6253-2, as 704C, Class D-150.  It was renumbered 703B, Class D-150, in January 1956 and renumbered 704B, Class D-150, in July 1957. It was rebuilt as 704.

847, SD9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1957, #23114, FN 5525-16, as DM&IR 126, Class RS-2. It was transferred to B&LE as 847 in May 1980 and became Union 847 in May 1999.  It was sold to LTE in November 1999 and scrapped in 2007.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

11/8/2017

Memorial of Saint Maurus of Verdun

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

O Holy Spirit, descend plentifully into my heart.  Enlighten the dark corners of this neglected dwelling and scatter there Thy cheerful beams.

--St. Augustine

 

A personís height is determined by their father,
and their weight is determined by their mother.