Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Quebec North Shore & Labrador

 

101, GP7, Class DRS15, was built by General Motors in July 1951, #A261, FN C118-2. It was rebuilt by GM as Class DRS17. It was sold as Bellequip Ltd as 101 in 1971 and then Precision National Corp as 101 in 1972. It was rebuilt at Paducah in September 1972 as Illinois Central Gulf 7989. It was later sold as Chicago Central & Pacific as 7989 and later renumbered 1589.

114. GP7, Class DRS15, was built in General Motors in May 1953, #A410. It was rebuilt as DRS17 and later sold to Bellequip as 115 in 1971. It was then sold at Precision National Corp as 115 in 1972 and later sold to Chicago & North Western as 4349 in April 1976. It was retired on June 6, 1989, and sold to Pielet Bros for scrap.

123, GP7, Class DRS15, was built by General Motors in August 1953, #A419.  It was rebuilt as DRS17 and later sold Bellequip as 123 in 1971.  It was then sold to Precision National Corp as 123 in 1972 and later sold to C&NW as 4342 in April 1976.  It was retired on July 28, 1986, and traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1986.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding.

125, GP9, Class DRS17, was built by General Motors in April 1954, #A421.  It was sold as Bellequip 125 in 1971 and resold as Precision National Corp 125 in 1972.  It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah as Illinois Central 8282 in November 1972.  It was sold as MidSouth Rail 8282 in April 1986 and renumbered 1018 on March 20, 1987.

130, GP9, Class DRS17, was built by General Motors in May 1954, #A426.  It was sold as Bellequip 130 in 1971 and then to Precision National in 1972 as PNC 130.  It was sold to C&NW in April 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in May 1976 as 4518.  It was retired on July 28, 1986, and traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1986.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

140, GP9, Class DRS17, was built by General Motors in May 1956, #A729.  It was sold as Bellequip 140 in 1971 and resold as Precision National Corp 140 in 1972.  It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah as IC 8276 in July 1972.  It was sold as MSR 8276 in April 1986 and renumbered 1020.  It was sold to OmniTrax as 1020 in 1997 and transferred to Carleton Trail Ry as 1020.

155, GP9, Class DRS17, was built by General Motors in May 1956, #A934, FN C209-6. It was renumbered 9511.

157, GP9, Class DRS17, was built by General Motors in May 1956, #A936, FN C209-8.  It was sold to Metro Canada Ltd in 1981 but never used.  It was sold as Cando Contracting Ltd as CCGX 1000 in 2001 and leased as Orangeville Brampton Ry 1000.

162, GP9, Class DRS17, was built by General Motors in June 1956, #A941, FN C209-13.  It was sold as Bellequip 162 in 1927 and then to Precision National in 1972 as 162.  It was sold to  C&NW in April 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in May 1976 as 4517.  It was retired on October 27, 1989, and sold to Livingston Rebuild Center in December 1989,

165, GP9, Class DRS17, was built by General Motors in June 1956, #A944, FN C209-16.  It was sold to Century Locomotive Parts for scrap in June 1991.

170, GP9, Class DRS17, was built by General Motors in March 1958, #A1064, FN C220-1.  It was sold as Bellequip 170 in 1971 and sold as Precision National 170 in 1972.  It was sold to C&NW as 4353 in April 1976 and retired on June 6, 1989.  It was sold to Pielet Bros for scrap.

172, GP9, Class DRS17, was built by General Motors in March 1957, #A1066, FN C220-2. It was sold to Bellequip Corp as 172 in 1971 and then to Precision as 172 in 1972. It was later sold to Intermountain Western as 172 and then purchased by Railtex and assigned to Austin & NorthWestern as 172. It came to Dallas Garland & NorthEastern 172 in May 1996. It is no longer on the property.

174, GP9, Class DRS17, as built by General Motors in March 1957, #A1068, FN C220-4. It was sold to IW as 174 and purchased by Railtex and assigned to A&NW as 174. It came to DGNO in May 1996. It is no longer on the property.

177, GP9, Class DRS17, was built by General Motors in May 1960, #A1919. It was sold to Bellequip Corp as 177 in 1971 and then to Precision National Corp in 1973 as PNC 177. It was sold to C&NW in April 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in April 1976. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4514 on January 12, 1989. It later became Wisconsin Central Ltd as 4514.

200, SD40, Class DRS30, was built by General Motors in March 1969, #A2328, FN C326-1. It was rebuilt by AMF in January 1996, as Kansas City Southern 696. It was renumbered 6092 in 2004 and sold to Larry's Truck & Equipment Co in September 2012.

202, SD40, Class DRS30, was built by General Motors in February 1969, #A2330, FN C326-3. It was rebuilt by AMF in January 1996 as KCS 698. 

204, SD40, Class DRS30, was built by General Motors in March 1969, #A2332, FN C326-5.  It was sold as Canadian Pacific 5400 in 1985.  It was retired.

206, SD40, Class DRS30, was built by General Motors in June 1971, #A2543, FN C339-1.  It was sold as CP 5402, Class DRF-30x, in 1985.  It was rebuilt and sold as Dakota Minnesota & Eastern 6085 on October 24, 1999, SD40-3.

207, SD40, Class DRS30, was built by General Motors in June 1971, #A2544, FN C3392.  It was sold as CP 5403 in1985.  It was rebuilt and sold as DM&E 6086 on October 24, 1999, SD40-3.

214, SD40, Class DRS30, was built by General Motors in June 1971, #A2551. It later became CP 5410, Class DRF-30x, in 1986 and sold to Mandak for scrap in 2003.

218, SD40, Class DRS30, was built by General Motors in July 1971, #A2555.  It later became CP 5414, Class DRF-30x, in 1986 and sold to Mandak for scrap in 2003.

9501, GP38m,  was built by Electro-Motive in October 1967, #33347, FN 7060-30, at Baltimore & Ohio 3828, Class GP-38. It was later 2029 and then became CSX Transportation 2029, Class GP-38. It was retired on November 25, 1992, and sold to Steel Precessing Corp on March 11, 1993. It later became QNS&L as 9501 on November 15, 1995.

9503, GP38m, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1967, #33724, FN 7060-94, as Chesapeake & Ohio 3893, Class GP-38.  It was later 2093 and then became CSX 2093, Class GP-38.  It was rebuilt in AMF as QNS&L 9503 in 1995.

6218, RDC2m, was built by Budd in December 1956, #6602, as Duluth Winnipeg & Pacific D-301.  It became Canadian National D-355 in October 1961 and renumbered 6355 in 1969.  It was rebuilt as VIA Rail 6218 in 1969, RDC2m, and rebuilt as QNS&L 6218.  It was sold as Quebec Central 6218.

 

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

5/31/2013

Memorial of Bl. Camille Varani of Camerino

The Visitation of the Blessed Virgin Mary

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

O God our Creator, from Your provident hand we have received our right to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.  You have called us as your people and given us the right and the duty to worship You, the only true God, and your Son, Jesus Christ.

Through the power and working of Your Holy Spirit, You call us to live out our faith in the midst of the world, bringing the light and the saving truth of the Gospel of every corner of society.