Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Pittsburgh & Lake Erie

Diesel Locomotives

8646, S4, Class DES-11L, was built by Alco in October 1953, #80932.  It was transferred as New York Central 8646, Class DES-11L, and renumbered 9746, Class AS-10m, in 1966.  It became Penn Central  9746, Class AS-10m, and sold as Spencerville & Eastern  653.

8655, S4, Class DES-11L, was built by Alco in November 1953, #80943.  It was sold to George R Silcott in 1966 and sold as Genesee & Wyoming RR 36 in 1966.  It was renumbered 1776 in 1976 and returned as 36 in 1977.  It was sold as Connecticut Central as 36 and sold as Ontario Midland 36.

8708, NW2, Class DES-11L, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1947, #5252, FN E888-4. It was reclassified as ES-10 in 1966 and sold to Precision National Corp. They sold it to Chicago Rock Island & Pacific as 4901 in November 1971. It was sold to Chrome Locomotive in February 1981.

8746, NW2, Class DES-13e, was built by Electro-Motive on March 29, 1949, #7424, FN E1056-7. It was reclassified Class ES-10 in 1966 and sold to Precision National Corp in October 1971. It was sold in 1972 as East Camden & Highland RR 60 and was rebuilt in 1980.

8747, NW2, Class DES-13e, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1949, #7425, FN E1056-8. It was reclassified as ES-10 in 1966 and sold to Precision National Corp. They sold it to the Rock as 4907 in November 1971. It was sold to Chrome Locomotive in February 1981. They sold it to  Amaizo Rail Switching Service as 4907 in November 1984. It was returned to Chrome in March 1986.

8749, NW2, Class DES-13e, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1949, #7427, FN E1056-10. It was reclassified as ES-10 in 1966 and sold to Precision National Corp. They sold it to the Rock as 4909 in November 1971. It was sold to Chrome Locomotive in February 1981.

8931, SW9, Class DES-17L,was built by Electro-Motive in March, 1951, #14099, FN 6242-1. It was reclassified in 1966 as Class ES-12m, and renumbered 1253 in December 1971. It sold to Bangor & Aroostook as 33 in November 1972.

8933, SW9, Class DES-16L, was built by Electro-Motive in March, 1951, #14101, FN 6242-3. It was reclassified Class ES-12m in 1966 and renumbered 1251 in December 1971. It was sold as BAR 35 in November 1972. It later became Cedar Rapids & Iowa City 95 in October 1973.

8949, SW9, Class DES-16L, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #14108, FN 6242-10.  It was reclassified in 1966 as Class ES-12m, and renumbered 1244 in December 1971.  It was sold to BAR as 35 in November 1972 and sold as Cornhusker Rail Car Co 36.  It was sold to Pennsylania Power & Light Co as PPLX 36 in 2002.

8957, SW9, Class DES-16n, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1952, #16335, FN 6368-6.  It was reclassified Class ES-12m in 1966 and renumbered 1238 in December 1971.  It was sold as National Steel Corp 1238 and became U S Steel Corp 1238 in 2003.

8960, SW9, Class DES-16n, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1952, #16338, FN 6368-9.  It was reclassified Class ES-12m in 1966 and renumbered 1235 in December 1971.  It was sold to Texas Oklahoma & Eastern as D-19 in March 1974.  It was then transferred to Weyerhaeuser Corp as D-19 and later sold to National Railway Equipment Co as D-19.

9282, SW1500, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1971, #36836, FN 7283-3.  It was renumbered 1571 in December 1971 and sold as Weirton Steel Corp 308.

9289, SW1500, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1971, #36843, FN 7283-10.  It was renumbered 1564 in December 1971 and sold as U S Steel Corp ET-2.

1538, SW1500, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1973, #72649-3, FN 72649-3.  It was sold as Chicago Missouri & Western 1538 and renumbered 1503.  It became Gateway Western 1503 in 1990 and sold to Webb Asset Management as WAMX 1503.

1541, SW1500, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1973, #72649-8, FN 72649-8.  It was sold as CM&W 1541 and renumbered 1504.  It became GWWR 1504 in 1990.

1542, SW1500, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1973, #72649-9, FN 72649-9.  It was sold as CM&W 1505 and became GWWR 1505 in 1990.  It was sold as Chattahoochee Industrial RR 1505 in 1999.

1544, SW1500, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1972, #7376-6, FN 7376-6.  It was rebuilt by Peaker Services on March 21, 1991, and sold as Tennessee Eastman Corp 8.  It was resold to Rail Switching Services as RSSX 8.

1555, SW1500, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1971, #38464, FN 7352-2.  It was sold as U S Steel ET-7.

1556, SW1500, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1971, #38465, FN 7352-3.  It was sold as RSSX 7.

1558, SW1500, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1971, #38467, FN 7352-4.  It was sold as U S Steel ET-1.

1577, MP15DC, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1974, #73694-4, FN 73694-4.  It was sold as Union Pacific 1275, Class MP15DC, in February 1985 and renumbered 1000 in June 1985.  It was renumbered 1300 on June 3, 1987, and became Y1300 on December 18, 2002.  It was retired on January 16, 2013 and sold to Trans-Gobal Solutions Inc as ECRX 1527.

1584, SW1500, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1975, #74668-1, FN 74668-1.  It was sold as UP 1010, Class SW1500, in April 1985 and repainted in July 1985.  It was renumbered 1310 on November 2, 1987, and renumbered Y1310 on July 11, 2003.  It was retired on December 22, 2008.

1589, MP15, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1975, #74668-6, FN 74668-6.  It was sold as Amtrak 532 in June 1993.

1590, MP15, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1975, #74668-7, FN 74668-7.  It was sold as Amtrak as 533 in June 1993.

1591, MP15, Class ES-15, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1975, #74668-8, FN 74668-8.  It was sold to Amtrak as 534 in June 1993.

5676, GP7, Class DRSP-4g, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14573, FN 5120-1.  It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4g and became Class ERS-15 in 1966.  It was renumbered 1533 in December 1971.  It later was sold as Monongahela Ry 1501 in December 1975.  It was later sold to Cimarron River Valley Ry as 1510 and became Eastern Alabama Ry 1510.  It was sold as Universal Transportation Co 1510 and sold as Reames & Son Construction Co 1510.

5677, GP7, Class DRSP-4G, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14574, FN 5120-2, as P&LE 5677, Class DRS-4f.  It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4g and became Class ERS-15 in 1966. It was renumbered 1532 in December 1971.  It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah as Illinois Central Gulf 7746 in June 1977.  It was sold for scrap to Steel Processing on July 21, 1992.

5679, GP7, Class DRSP-4g, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14576, FN 5120-4. It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4g and became Class ERS-15 in 1966. It was renumbered 1530 in December 1971. It later was sold to Morrison Knudsen as Wabash Valley 4102 in November 1977. It then was rebuilt by MK in 1979 as WV 4302. It then became MK 4302 and later to Rail Link-Ottawa Valley as 4302.

5680, GP7, Class DRSP-4g, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14577, FN 5120-5. It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4g and became Class ERS-15 in 1966. It was renumbered 1529 in December 1971. It later was sold to Morrison Knudsen as WB 4101 in November 1977. It then was rebuilt by MK in 1979 as WV 4301. It then became MK 4301 and later to RL-OV as 4301.

5681, GP7, Class DRSP-4g, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14578, FN 5120-6.  It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4g.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and renumbered 1528 in December 1971 and sold to MGA as 1508 in December 1975.  It was leased to North Central Texas RR as 1508 in June 1982 and used on the  Enid Central RR as 1508.  It was later sold to CRVC as 1508.

5682, GP7, Class DRSP-4g, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14579, FN 6306-1.  It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4g and reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966.  It was renumbered 1527 in December 1971.  It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah on May 2, 1977, as Illinois Central Gulf 7954.  It was sold for scrap to Steel Processing on May 26, 1993.

5685, GP7, Class DRSP-4g,  was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14582, FN 6306-4.  It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4g and reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966.  It was renumbered 1524 in December 1971 and sold to MGA as 1506 in December 1975.  It was then leased to NCTR as 1506 in July 1982 and used as ENIC 1506.  It was later sold to CRVC as 1506.

5722, GP7, Class DRS-4k, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1952, #16349, FN 6369-10.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and renumbered 1515 in December 1971.  It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah in May 1974 as ICG 7709.  It was sold as Garden City Western RR 201 and sold as Blacklands RR 201.

5727, GP7, Class DRS-4L, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1953, #17973, FN 5184-3.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1977 and renumbered 1510 in December 1971.  It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah as IC 7965 in 1977.  It was sold to Steel Processing on May 26, 1993.

5728, GP7, Class DRS-14L, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1953, #17974, FN 5184-4.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and renumbered 1509 in December 1971.  It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah in November 1974 as ICG 8383.  It was sold as Carolina Piedmont RR 8383 in 1991 and transferred as South Carolina Central RR 8383.  It was sold to Johnson Rail Services as JRWX 8383 in 2009 and rebuilt by Chattahoochee Locomotive as CLCX 12132 in December 2013..

5730, GP7, Class DRS-4L, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #17976, FN 5184-6.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and renumbered 1507 in December 1971.  It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah as ICG 7963 in 1977.  It was sold as South Central Florida Express 9014.

5733, GP7 , Class DRS-4L, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1953, #17979, FN 5184-9.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and renumbered 1504 in December 1971.  It was sold to MGA as 1500 in December 1975.  It was then leased to NCT as 1500 in July 1982.  It was later sold to CRVC as 1500 and then to Kyle RR as 1500.  It was then transferred to Natchez Trace RR as 1511 and became Eastern Alabama Ry 1511.  It was sold as Universal Transportation Co 1511 and sold as Locomotive Sales & Leasing Corp 1511.

5734, GP7, Class DRS-4L, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1953, #17980, FN 5184-10. It was reclassed as Class ERS-15 in 1966 and then renumbered 1503 in December 1971. It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah in April 1977 as ICG 8043.

5736, GP7, Class DRSP-4m, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1953, #17832, FN 5253-2.  It was renumbered and reclassed as 5929, Class ERS-15s, in 1966 and renumbered 1501 in December 1971.  It was sold as Youngstown & Austintown RR 1501 and later transferred as Ohio Central RR 1501.

2026, GP38, Class EF-20, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1969, #35385, FN 7191-82, as Penn Central 7756, Class EF-20.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7756, Class GP-38, in April 1976 and sold as P&LE 2026. Class EF-20.  It was resold as Kiamichi RR 3807 and sold as  Rail Link-Ottawa Valley 2004.  It was sold as Helm Leasing Corp 3629 and sold to Progess Rail Services.  It was rebuilt in 2008 as 2005, a PR22B.

2033, GP38, Class EF-20, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1969, #35414, FN 7191-111, as PC 7785, Class EF-20.  It became Conrail 7785, Class GP-38, in April 1976 and became P&LE 2033, Class EF-20.  It became Conrail Leasing Co 336.  It was sold as Central Oregon & Pacific 5533 and renumbered 3816.

2051, GP38-2, Class EF-20, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1977, #766073-1, FN 766073-1.  It was sold as Grand Trunk Western 5844, Class GR-420j, in July 1985.

2053, GP38-2, Class EF-20, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1977, #776073-3, FN 776073-3. It was sold to GTW as 5846, Class GR-420j, in July 1985.

2054, GP38-2, Class EF-20, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1977, #776073-4, FN 776073-4.  It was sold to GTW as 5847, Class GR-420j, in July 1985.

2057, GP38-2, Class EF-20, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1976, #757136-38, FN 757136-38, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 4352 "John W Ingram". It went to Chrome Locomotive in May 1980 and was sold to P&LE as 2057, Class EF-20, in January 1981. In September 1993 it was sold to Huron & Eastern as 204 "Spirit of America" and given a Rock inspired paint scheme.  It was renumbered 3868.

2058, GP38-2, Class EF-20, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1976, #757136-39, FN 757136-39, as CRI&P 4353 "Nicholas C Manos". It went to Chrome Locomotive in May 1980. In January 1981 it was sold to P&LE as 2058, Class EF-20. In September 1993 it was sold to H&E as 201 "County of Tuscola".  It was renumbered 3865.

2060, GP38-2, Class EF-20, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1976, #757136-41, FN 757136-41, as CRI&P 4355 "William M Gibbons". It was sold to Chrome Crankshift in May 1980 and sold to P&LE 2060, Class EF-20, in 1981. It was later sold to H&E 203 "City of Sanilac" in 1993.  It was renumbered 3867.

2800, U28B, Class DRS-17a, was built by General Electric in February 1966, #35856.  It was reclassified GF-28 in 1977 and was frozen damaged in February 1984.  It was scrapped in October 1984.

2804, U28B, Class DRS-17a, was built by General Electric in February 1966, #35860.  It was reclassified GF-28 in 1966 and retired in 1989.  It was sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal Co.

2807, U28B, Class DRS-17a, was built by General Electric in February 1966, #35863.  It was reclassified GF-28 in 1966 and retired in 1989.  It was sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal Co.

2808, U28B, Class DRS-17a, was built by General Electric in February 1966, #35864.  It was reclassified GF-28 in 1966 and sold to Transkentucky Transportation RR as 245 in June 1985.

2810, U28B, Class DRS-17a, was built by General Electric in February 1966, #35866.  It was reclassified GF-28 in 1966 and sold to TTI as 249 in June 1985.

2811, U28B, Class DRS-17a, was built by General Electric in February 1966, #35867.  It was reclassified GF-28 in1966 and sold as TTI 2811 in October 1986.  It was renumbered 252 in 1988.

2813, U28B, Class DRS-17a, was built by General Electric in February 1966, #35869.  It was reclassified GF-28 in 1966 and later scrapped.

2819, U28B, Class DRS-17a, was built by General Electric in March 1966, #35875.  It was reclassified GF-28 in 1966 and retired in 1989.  It was sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal Co.

2820, U28B, Class DRS-17a, was built by General Electric in March 1966, #35876. It was reclassified GF-28 in 1966 and sold to TTI as 250 in June 1985.

Thanks for roster information: Randy Keller.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/9/2017

Feast of Baptism of the Lord

Memorial of Saint Adrian of Canterbury

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Christ made my soul beautiful with the jewels of grand and virtue.  I belong to Him whom the angels serve.

--- St. Agnes