Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Boston & Maine

Electro-Motive Diesel Switchers

800, SW8, Class DS-6a, was built in May 1953, #18200, FN 4224-1.

801, SW8, Class DS-6a, was built in May 1953, #18201, FN 4224-2.  It later became Springfield Terminal 1410.

802, SW8, Class DS-6a, was built in May 1953, #18202, FN 4224-4.

803, SW8, Class DS-6a, was built in May 1953, #18203, FN 4224-5.

807, SW8, Class DS-6a, was built in June 1953, #18207, FN 4224-8.

1118, SW1, Class DS-2c, was built in April 1949, #8321, FN E1154-1. It later became ST 1118 and was renumbered 1400. It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment in October 2002.

1122, SW1, Class DS-2c, was built in July 1953, #18189, FN 4214-4.  It became ST 1402 and sold to Rail Trust Equipment Inc as RETX 1402.  It was sold as Independent Locomotive Service 1378.

1125, SW1, Class DS-2c, was built in July 1953, #18192, FN 4214-7.  It was wrecked on October 2, 1972, at Belchertown, MA, and retired.

1130, SW1, Class DS-2c,was built in August 1953, #18197, FN 4214-12.  It was sold as Pioneer Valley Ry 30 in January 1984.

1201, NW2, Class DS-4a, was built in October 1941, #1462, FN E431-2.

1202, NW2, Class DS-4a, was built in July 1942, #1933, FN E535-1.

1211, NW2. was built in January 1949, #7735, FN E1092-2.

1212, NW2, was built in January 1949, #7736, FN E1092-3.

1226, SW9, was built in January 1952, #15754, FN 6338-7.

1229, SW9, was built in May 1953, #18183, FN 4208-3.  It was transferred as ST 1424 and sold to LTE in July 2003.


 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

7/10/2016

Memorial of Saint Elilantus

Fifteenth Sunday in Ordinary Time

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

God does not fit in an occupied heart.

---St. John of the Cross