Atlantic Coast Line EMD GP7 Diesels

Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Atlantic Coast Line

Electro-Motive GP7 Diesels

100 was built in May 1950, #10217, FN 5022-1.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 785 in July 1967.  It was sold to Conrad Yelvington Industries and restored as ACL 100.

103 was built in May 1950, #10220, FN 5022-4.  It became SCL 788 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in November 1979 as 4703.  It became Seaboard System 4703 in January 1983 and renumbered 1749 in 1984.  It became CSX Transportation 1749, Class GP-16, April 1987 and was sold to C&F Locomotive Co in July 1992.  It was sold as Clarendon & Pittsford 802 in 1993.

114 was built in May 1950, #11139, FN 5022-15.  It became SCL 702 in July 1967.

121 was built in May 1950, #11146, FN 5022-22.  It became SCL 709 in July 1967.

124 was built in September 1950, #11915, FN 5040-2.  It became SCL 712 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1979 as 4707.  It became SBD 4707 in January 1983 and renumbered 1753 in 1984.  It became CSX 1753, Class GP-10, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold as Indiana Rail Road 1753 and retired in 2005.

129 was built in September 1950, #11920, FN 5040-7. It became SCL 717 in July 1967 and was rebuilt at Uceta as SCL 4720 in May 1980. It became Seaboard System 4720 in January 1983 and was renumbered 1766 in 1984. It became CSX 1766, Class GP-16, in April 1986and was retired January 13, 1993. It was sold to Pioneer Railcorp as Decatur Terminal RR 1766 and later became Decatur Junction RR 1610. It then became Rochelle RR 1610 and later became part of the Pioneer leasing fleet.

145 was built in February 1951, #13930, FN 5099-13.  It became SCL 733 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in May 1980 as 4719.  It became SBD 4719 in January 1983 and renumbered 1765 in 1984.  It became CSX 1765, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold as R J Corman Group 1604 and was scrapped at Guthrie, KY, in September 2008.

152 was built in March 1951, #13937, FN 5099-19.  It became SCL 740 in July 1967.

153 was built in February 1951, #13898, FN 5087-1. It became SCL 741 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in January 1980 as 4709.  It became SBD 4709 in January 1983 and renumbered 1755 in 1984.  It became CSX 1755, Class GP-16, in April 1987.  It was sold as Aberdeen Carolina & Western 1755 and renumbered 1602.

154 was built in February 1951, #13899, FN 5087-2.  It became SCL 742 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1981 as 4776.  It became SBD 4776 in January 1983 and renumbered 1822 in 1984.  It became CSX 1822, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Gauley River RR 1822 in 1995 and sold to Hardeman County Grain Co in 2006.  It was lettered as AARX 1822 and repainted as HG 1822 in 2008.

156 was built in February 1951, #13901, FN 5087-4.  It became SCL 744 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1981 as 4778.  It became SBD 4776 in January 1983 and renumbered 1824 in 1984.  It became CSX 1824, Class GP-16, in April 1986, and sold as Corman 1824.

159 was built in February 1951, #13904, FN 5087-7.  It became SCL 747 in July 1967.

160 was built in February 1951, #13905, FN 5087-8.  It became SCL 748 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in January 1982 as 4780.  It went to  SBD 4780 in January 1983 and renumbered 1826 in 1984.  It went to CSX 1826, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Corman 1826 and scrapped at Lexington, KY, in August 2010.

166 was built in February 1951, #13911, FN 5087-14.  It became Seaboard Coast Line 754 in July 1967 and sold as United States Sugar Corp 754.  It was sold as Rail  Switching Services RSSX 754 in 2006 .

168 was built in February 1951, #13913, FN 5087-16, as ACL 168.  It became SCL 756 in July 1967 and sold as USSC 756.

172 was built in February 1951, #13917, FN 5087-20.  It became SCL 760 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in May 1982 as 4794,  It became SBD 4794 in January 1983 and later renumbered 1840 in 1984.  It became CSX 1840, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Louisville & Indiana RR 1840 and later renumbered 1609.  It was sold as Burlington Junction RR  1609 in September 2003.

173 was built in May 1951, #13948, FN 5101-1.  It became SCL 761 in July 1967.

176 was built in May 1951, #13951, FN 5101-4, FN 5050-12.  It became SCL 764 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Ucerta in February 1981 as 4750.  It became SBD 4750 in January 1983 and renumbered 1796 ibn 1984.  It became CSX 1796, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on June 25, 1992.  It was sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal Co.

195 was built in June 1951, #13875, FN 5087-9.  It became SCL 815 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in February 1982 as 4784.  It became SBD 4784 in January 1983 and renumbered 1830 in 1984.  It became CSX 1830, Class GP-16 in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Corman 1830.

196 was built in June 1951, #13876, FN 5087-10.  It became SCL 816 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in July 1981 as 4760.  It became SBD 4760 in January 1983 and renumbered 1806 in 1984.  It became CSX 1806, Class GP-16 in April 1986 and retired on Febuary 19, 1993.

198 was built in June 1951, #13878, FN 5050-12.  It became SCL 818 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in February 1980 as 4710.  It became SBD 4710 in January 1983 and renumbered 1756 in 1984.  It became CSX 1756, Class GP-10, in April 1986and sold as South Central Florida Express 9016 in 1993,

199 was built in June 1951, #13879, FN 5050-13.  It became SCL 819 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta as 4799.  It became SBD 4799 and renumbered 1845.  It became CSX 1845, Class GP-10.

201 was built in June 1951, #13881, FN 5050-15.  It became SCL 821 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1980 as 4745.  It became SBD 4745 and later renumbered 1791.  It became CSX 1791, Class GP-16, and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold as Indiana Rail Road 1791.

203 was built in June 1951, #13883, FN 5050-17.  It became SCL 823 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1981 as 4775.  It became SBD 4775 and renumbered 1821.  It became CSX 1821, Class GP-16, and retired in February 19, 1993.  It was sold at Gauley River RR 1821 and sold as Buckingham Branch RR  9 in 2006.

210 was built in June 1951, #13890, FN 5050-24.  It became SCL 830 in July 1967.

213 was built in June 1951, #13893, FN 5050-27.  It became SCL 833 in July 1967.

214 was built in June 1951, #13894, FN 5050-28.  It became SCL 834 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1982 as 4797.  It became SBD 4797 in January 1983 and later renumbered 1843 in 1984.  It became CSX 1843, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Louisville & Indiana RR 1843 and renumbered 1843 in March 1994.  It was sold as Burlington Junction RR 1607 in September 2003.

215 was built in June 1951, #13895, FN 5050-29.  It became SCL 835 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1981 as 4754.  It became SBD 4754 in January 1983 and later renumbered 1800 in 1984.  It became CSX 1800, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as L&I 1800 and sold as Pee Dee River RR 1800 in 1997.

224 was built in November 1951, #14968, FN 5141-1.  It became SCL 844 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1980 as 4722.  It became SBD 4722 in January 1983 and renumbered 1768 in 1984.  It became CSX 1768, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on January 13, 1993, and sold as R J Corman Group 1605.  It was burned on October 5, 2014.

225 was built in November 1951, #14969, FN 5141-2.  It became SCL 846 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1980 as 4724.  It became SBD 4724 in January 1983 and renumbered 1770 in 1984.  It became CSX 1770 Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold to Pioneer as Decatur Junction RR 1608.

227 was built in November 1951, #14971, FN 5141-4.  It became SCL 847 in July 1967.

233 was built in December 1951, #14977, FN 5141-10. It became SCL 853 in July 1967 and was rebuilt at Uceta in December 1980 as 4740. It later became SBD 4740 in January 1983 and was renumbered 1786 in 1984. It later became CSXT 1786, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and was retired on January 13, 1993. It was sold to Pioneer as Alabama RR 1601 in 1993, and later became part of the Pioneer lease fleet.

234 was built in August 1951, #14952, FN 5125-1.  It became SCL 765 in July 1967 and was rebuilt in December 1980 as 4743.  It became SBD 4743 in January 1983 and renumbered 1789 in 1984.  It became CSX 1789, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on April 30, 1992.  It was sold to Steel Processors Co for scrap.

236 was built in August 1951, #14954, FN 5125-3.  It became SCL 767 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1980 as Clinchfield RR 4606.  It became SBD 4606 in January 1983 and renumber 1706 in 1984.  It became CSX 1706, Class GP-16 in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold to Iron Horse Auction in January 1993 and sold as Southwest Pennsylvania RR 1706.  It was sold to Indiana Box Car Co as IBCX 1706 and leased as Chesapeake & Indiana RR 1706.

237 was built in August 1951, #14955, FN 5125-4.  It became SCL 768 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in July 1980 as 4725.  It became SBD 4725 in January 1983 and renumbered 1771 in 1984.  It became CSX 1771, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on December 30, 1991.  It was sold for scrap to Cycle Sysems.

238 was built in September 1951, #14956, FN 5125-5.  It became SCL 769 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Ucerta in November 1979 as 4621.  It was renumbered as 4704 and became SBD 4704 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1750 in 1984 and became CSX 1750, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on November 18, 1991, and sold to I Bork & Sons for scrap.

246 was built in October 1951, #14964, FN 5125-13.  It became SCL 777 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1981 as Atlantic & West Point as 4978.  It became SBD 4978 in January 1983 and renumbered 1857 in 1984.  It became CSX 1857, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired in February 19, 1993. It was sold to Buckingham Branch RR in 1993 for parts.  It was restored as 2.

255 was built in October 1950, #12898, FN 6187-2, as Charleston & Western Carolina 201.  It became ACL 255 in 1959 and SCL 855 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at  Uceta in November 1980 as 4731 and became SBD 4731.  It was renumbered 1783 and became CSX 1783, Class GP-16.  It was retired on April 30, 1992, and sold as Aberdeen Carolina & Western 1783 in 1993.  It was renumbered 1604.

257 was built in October 1950, #12900, FN 6170-2, as C&WC 203.  It became ACL 257 in 1959 and SCL 857 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in November 1981 as 4772 and became SBD 4772 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1818 in 1984 and became CSX 1818, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Buckingham Branch RR in 1993 and painted in 2004 as BBRR 3.

258 was built in October 1950, #12901, FN 6170-3, as C&WC 204.  It became ACL 258 in 1959 and SCL 858 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in July 1981 as 4761 and became SBD 4761.  It was renumbered 1807 and became CSX 1807, Class GP-16.  It was retired on February 19, 1993, and sold as Fort Smith RR 1604.  It is in the Pioneer roster.

261 was built in October 1950, #12904, FN 6170-6, as C&WC 207.  It became ACL 261 in 1959 and SCL 861 in July 1967.  It was scrapped by Pielet Brothers in September 1983.

266 was built in December 1951, #14944, FN 5095-3, as C&WC 212.  It became ACL 266 in 1959 and SCL 866 in July 1967.  It was traded in to General Electric in May 1985.

268 was built in December 1951, #14946, FN 5495-4, as C&WC 214, a GP7.  It became ACL 288 and became SCL 868 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in April 1980 as 4717.  It became SBD 4717 in January 1983 and renumbered 1763 in 1984.  It became CSX 1763, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and sold for scrap to Steel Processors on July 23, 1992.
274 was built in December 1951, #15599, FN 5095-10, as C&WC 220.  It became ACL 274 and became SCL 874 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in July 1980 as 4727 and became SBD 4727.  It was renumbered 1773 and became CSX 1773, Class GP-16.  It was retired and sold to Diesel Supply Co in September 1992.  It was sold to Rail Link Inc as RLIX 473 and resold as Power Source Supply Inc 473 in 2005.  It was renumbered 4733 in 2007.

279 was built in December 1951, #15601, FN 5166-2, as Columbia Newberry & Laurens 104.  It became ACL 1104 and renumbered 279.  It became SCL 879.

Roster information: Randy Keller

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

2/8/2017

Memorial of Saint Jerome Emiliani

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Many people in authority oppose us, persecute us, and would like even to destroy us, but we must be patient.  As long as their commands are not against our conscience, let us obey them, but when the case is otherwise, let us uphold the rights of God and of the Church, for those are superior to all earthly authority.

---St. John Bosco