Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Algoma Central Ry

38, Class C-3. was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in March 1913.

102, Class C, was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in April 1912.

104, Class C, was built by Canadian Locomotive Co in 1912, #1026.

140, SW8, was built by General Motors in December 1951, #A297, FN C144-2. It became Wisconsin Central Ltd 900 in 1995 and sold to Independent Locomotive Service as 900.

141, SW8, was built by General Motors in April 1952, #A281, FN C144-1. It was retired in 1992 and sold as National Railway Equipment Co 141.  It was sold as United States Steel Co 67.

151, GP7, was built by General Motors in January 1951, #A171, FN C110-2.  It was sold to Keoto-Washington Transportation Co (Kewash RR) 151 in 1982 and sold as Agri Industries 151.  It became Continental Grain Co 151 and then Cargill Inc 151.  It was sold as Attebury Grain Co 151.

152, GP7, was built by General Motors in January 1951, #A172, FN C110-3. It was scrapped.

153, GP7, was built by General Motors in February 1951, #A173, FN C110.  It was sold to Michigan Northern as 1603 in 1981.

155, GP7, was built by General Motors in August 1951, #A262, FN C119-1, . It was rebuilt by General Motors in May 1978, #A3544, FN C406-4, as 103 and became WCLtd as 1503 in 1995  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and scrapped for parts.

156, GP7, was built by General Motors in August 1951, #A263, FN C119-2.  It was rebuilt by General Motors in May 1978, #A3545, FN C406-5, as 104 and became WCLtd as 1504 in 1995.  It was sold to Northern Illinois & Wisconsin Ry and resold to Ohio Central RR.  It was scrapped.

157, GP7, was built by General Motors in September 1951, #A264, FN C119-3.  It became WCLtd 1505 in 1995.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and scrapped for parts.

158, GP7, was built by General Motors in October 1951, #A265, FN C119-4.   It was rebuilt in 1979 became WCLtd as 1506 in 1995.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and scrapped for parts.

160, GP7, was built by General Motors in December 1951, #A267, FN C119-6.  It was sold as MIGN as 1605 in 1981.

162, GP7, was built by General Motors in August 1951, #A269, FN C119-8. It was rebuilt by General Motors in June 1978, #A3541, FN C406-1, as 100 and became WCLtd as 1501 in 1995.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and scrapped for parts.

164, GP7, was built by General Motors in December 1951, #A271, FN C119-10.  It was sold as MIGN as 1606 in March 1984 and sold as Wheeling & Lake Erie 1606.  It was sold as Southwest Pennsylvania RR 1606 and sold as Ohio Central RR 1606.  It was resold as Gettysburg RR 106 and sold to Carolina Coastal Ry and lettered as Pennsylvania RR 106.

167, GP7, was built by General Motors in February 1952, #A274, FN C130-2. It was rebuilt in 1979 and became WCLtd as 1507 in 1995. It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and scrapped for parts.

169, GP7, was built by General Motors in December 1952, #A441, FN C154-1. It was rebuilt by General Motors in June 1978, #A3542, FN C406-2, as 101 and became WCLtd as 1502 in 1995.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and scrapped for parts in November 2005.

170, GP7, was built by General Motors in December 1952, #A442, FN C154-2.  It became WCLtd as 1508 in 1995.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and scrapped for parts.

171, GP9, was built by General Motors in August 1963, #A2018, FN C291-1.  It was sold to D A Wilson Co and sold as Maine Central 450 in June 1981.  It became Springfield Terminal 21 in February 1987.

172, GP9, was built by General Motors in August 1963, #A2019, FN C291-2. It was sold to Essex Terminal RR as 102 in 1986.

181, SD40, was built by General Motors in October 1971, #A2562, FN C343-3. It became WCLtd 6001 in 1995.

186, SD40-2, was built by General Motors in September 1973, #A2955, FN C357-1.  It became WCLtd 6004 in 1995.

190, GP40 was built by Electro-Motive in October 1966, #32300, FN 7924-7, as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 192, Class 30E-RS. It was renumbered 2018 in 1968 and became Soo Line RR 2018 in 1985. It had been assigned Soo Line 4646, but it was retired in October 1992 before renumbering.  It was sold in 1992 as National Railway Equipment Co 2018 and sold as AC 190. It was became Wisconsin Central Ltd 3026 in January, 1995.

201, GP38-2, was built by General Motors in April 1981, #A4068, FN C437-2. It became WCLtd 2002 in 1995.

202, GP38-2, was built by General Motors in April 1981, #A4069, FN C437-3. It became WCLtd 2003 in 1995.

203, GP38-2, was built by General Motors in April 1981, #A4070, FN C437-4. It became WCLtd 2004 in 1995.

204, GP38-2, was built by General Motors in April 1981, #A4071, FN C437-5. It became WCLtd 2005 in 1995.

1750, FP9A, was built by General Motors in October 1954, #A632. FN C183-A3, as Canadian National 6502, Class GPA-17a.  It became Via Rail Canada 6502, Class GPA-17a, in March 1978 and sold as ACRR 1750 in February 1995.  It was sold to Pioneer Railcorp as 1750 in 2003 and assigned as Peoria & Western Ry 1750 in 2007.  It was reassigned as Keokuk Junction Ry 1750 in September 2011.

1751, FP9A, was built by General Motors in December 1954, #A636, FN C183-A7, as CNR 6506, Class GPA-17a. It became Via 6505, Class GPA-17a, in March 31, 1978, and later ACRR 1751 in February 10, 1995. It was sold to Pioneer as 1751 in September 2003.

1752, FP7A, was built by General Motors in January 1955, #A641, FN C183-A12, as CNR 6511, Class GPA-17a.  It became Via 6511, Class GPA-17a, in 1978, and later ACRR 1752 in February 1995.  It was sold to Pioneer as 1752 in 2003 and assigned as PWRY 1752 in 2007.  It was transferred as KJRy 1752 in September 2011.

1753, FP9A, was built by General Motors in January 1957, #A1044, FN C217-A1, as CNR 6514, Class GPA-17c.  It became Via 6514, Class GPA-17c, in March 31, 1978, and later ACRR 1753 in February 1995.  It was sold as Alberta Pioneer Railroad Association 6514 in 2003.

1754, FP9A, was built by General Motors in March 1957, #A1197, FN C230-A3, as CNR 6525, Class GPA-17d.  It became Via 6525, Class GPA-17d, in March 31, 1978, and later ACRR 1754 in February 1995.  It was sold to Pioneer as 1754 in September 2003.

1755, FP9A, was built by General Motors in May 1957, #A1203, FN C230-A9, as CNR 6531, Class GPA-17d. It became Via 6531, Class GPA-17d, in March 31, 1978, and later ACRR 1755 in February 20, 1995. It was sold to Pioneer as 1755 in September 2003.

1756, FP7Au, was built by General Motors in May 1953, #A524, FN C165-A5, as Canadian Pacific 4103, Class DFA-15g.  It was rebuilt and renumbered 1404 on April 1, 1954. It went to Via in September 1978 as 1404. It was upgraded to FP7Au and repainted as VIA 6553 in July 1980. In 1995 it was sold to Wisconsin Central and became AC 1756.  It was donated to West Coast Ry Association and restored as CP 4103.

1761, F9B, was built by General Motors in December 1954, #A623, FN C182-B7, as CNR 6606, Class GPB-17a. It became Via 6606, Class GPB-17a, on March 31, 1978, and later ACRR 1761 on February 20, 1995. It was sold to Pioneer as 1761 on September 2003.

1762, F9B, was built by General Motors in January 1957, #A1053, FN C218-B1, as CNR 6614, GPB-17c. It became Via 6614, Class GPB-17c, on March 31, 1978, and later ACRR  1762 on February 20, 1995.  It was sold as Alberta Pioneer Railroad Association 6614 in 2003.

504, lunch counter. was built by American Car & Foundry in 1949, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 1554.  It was sold as Cadillac & Lake City "Emerald Lake" in 1969 and resold as AC 504 in 1972.  It was sold for Age of Steam Railroad Musem 504 in 2005.

9517 was built by AC in 1921.  It was sold to Jim Zons in 2001.

9606 was built by Pressed Steel Co in 1976.  It became Wisconsin Central Ltd 13.

9607 was built at Angus Shop in 1981 as Canadian Pacific 434682.  It was sold as AC 9607 in 1992 and became WCL 16 in 1996.

9608 was built at Angus Shop in 1981 as CP 434668.  It was sold as AC 9608 in 1992 and became WCL 17 in 1997.

9609 was built at Angus Shop in 1981.

"Algoma Country" was built by American Car & Foundry in 1955 as Union Pacific 9001.  It was sold as Auto-Train Corp 901 in 1972 and resold as Green Bay & Western "Trempeleau River" in 1982.  It was sold as AC "Algoma Country" in 1997.

"Algosoo" had the keel layed on July 16, 1973, at Collingwood Shipyard, Hull 206.  It was launched on July 24, 1974, and chistened on November 26, 1974.

"Algosteel" was built by Davie Shipbuilding Co in 1966 as Labrador Steamship Co "A S Glossbrenner".  It was sold to ACRy in 1971 and renumed "Algosteel" in 1987.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

8/24/2017

Memorial of Saint Abyce

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

A soul which does not practise the exercise of prayer is very like a paralyzed body which, though possessing feet and hands, makes no use of them.

St. Alphonsus Liguori

 

Each night before you go to bed, pray to God and be thankful for what you've accomplished today.