Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago Rail Link

4, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1952, #12395, FN 5060-1, as Pennsylvania RR 8797, Class ERS-15. It was renumbered as 5897 in 1966 and later Penn Central 5897, Class ERS-15, in 1988. Then it became Consolidated Railroad Corp 5897, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and later sold to CRL as 4.

14, GP18, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1960, #25456, FN 5605-7, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 1339.  It was claimed by Chrome Locomotive Co on February 3, 1981, and sold to CRL as 14.

15 "Paul Carus", GP18, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1961, #26935, FN 7610-3, as CRI&P 1346.  It was claimed by Chrome Locomotive Co on February 3, 1981, and sold to CRL as 15.

18, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1972, #7343-1, FN 7343-1, as Missouri Pacific 1518.  It became Union Pacific 1318 on August 19, 1986, and retired on January 1, 1988.  It was sold to Helm Leasing and sold as CRL 18 in February 1988.

28, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #14297, FN 5089-6, as  Chicago & North Western 1530.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on October 13, 1980. as 4289.  It was retired in 1993 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.  It was assigned as CRL 28.

29, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #14303, FN 5089-12,as C&NW 1536.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on October 20, 1980, as 4290. It was retired in 1993 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1993.  It was sold as CRL 29 and resold as Hudson Bay RR 2500 in 1997.  It was transferred as Central Kansas Ry 2500 in 1999.

43, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1952, #16825, FN 6381-1, as Chicago West Pullman & Southern 43.  It became CRL 43 in 1996.

46, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1952, #16828, FN 6462-2, as CWPS 46.  It became CRL 46 in 1996.

52, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1965, #29783, FN 4473-4, as Missouri Pacific 1268.  It became Terre Haute Brazil & Eastern RR 100 in June 1985 and later CRL 52.  It was later sold as Parr Terminal RR 52.

59, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1985, #24374, FN 5568-19, as Baltimore & Ohio 6590, Class FSE-2. It became Class GP-9 in 1964 and was assigned CSX Transportation 0590. It was retired on January 9, 1987, and was sold as Georgia Eastern RR as 6590 on January 19, 1987. It became Georgia Woodlands RR on June 7, 1988, and later sold to CRL in February 1993 as 59.

613 was built by Electro-Motive in May, 1953, #18444, FN 51833, as New York Central 5740, Class DRSP-4n. The steam generator was removed and the locomotive was reclassified DRS-4n. In 1966 it was reclassified ERS-15. In 1968 it became Penn Central 5740, Class ERS-15. In April, 1976, it became Conrail 5740 Class GP-7. XTRA purchased the locomotive in 1981 and renumbered it 613. After a short time on the North Central Texas as 613, it was sent to the North Central Oklahoma as 613. In August, 1986, it went to the Wisconsin & Calumet. It is now CRL 613.

614 was built by Electro-Motive in May, 1953, #18452, FN 5183-11, as NYC 5748, Class DRSP-4n. It was converted and reclassified DRS-4n. In 1966 it was reclassified ERS-15. In 1968 it became PC 5748, Class ERS-15. In April, 1976, it became Conrail 5748 Class GP-7. XTRA purchased it in 1981 and it became 614. It was NCT 614 from 1982 until early 1984, when it went to the NCO. It also went to the WICT as 614 in 1986. It is now CRL 614.

617, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1952, #15470, FN 5104-10, as NYC 5696, Class DRS-4h.  It was re-classified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Penn Central 5696, Class ERS-15, in 1968. It then became Contrail 5696, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was sold to XTRA in 1984 and was sent to WICT as 617. It later went to CRL as 617.

1460, SW14, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1951, #14353, FN 4093-1. as Illinois Central 9430, SW9.  It was renumbered 430 in December 1959 and rebuilt as SW14 1460 in 1981.  It was sold as CRL 1460 on May 8, 1997, and resold to Motive Power Resources Inc as MVPX in 2015.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

3/7/2017

Memorial of Saint Paul the Simple

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

I know well that the greater and more beautiful the work is, the more terrible will be the storms that rage against it.

---St. Faustina