Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Maryland & Delaware RR

 

8, T6, was built by Alco in February 1959, #82315, as Norfolk & Western 14. It was retired in November 1985 and traded in to General Electric in March 1986. It was sold to MDDE as 8 and later to Arkansas & Missouri as 10.

10, S4, was built by Alco in December 1953, #80970, as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 1893, Class 10A-S.  It was renumbered 816 in 1959 and sold as MDDE 10 in March 1977.  It was sold as Eastern Shore RR 10 in October 1981.

14, T6, was built by Alco in October 1959, #83385, as N&W 43. It was retired in November 1985 and traded in to GE in March 1986. It was sold to MDDE as 14 and later to A&M as 14.  It was sold as BTR Terminal 10 and it became Consolidated Grain & Barge 10.

16, T6, was built by Alco in July 1959, #83376, as N&W 34. It was traded in to GE and then sold to MDDE as 16 in September 1982. It was sold to A&M as 16 in February 1986.

17, T6, was built by Alco in March 1958, #82857, as Pennsylvania RR 8424, Class AS-10a.  It was renumbered 9844 in 1966 and became Penn Central 9844, Class AS-10a, in 1968.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 9844, Class T-6, in April 1976 and sold as MDDE 17.  It was sold as ESRR 17 in October 1981.

18, T6, was built by Alco in March 1959, #82320 as N&W 19. It was retired in April 1985 and traded in to GE in November 1986. It was sold as MDDE 18 and later became A&M 18.

20, "Bruce Klink", RS1, was built by Alco in October 1951, #79349, as Rutland RR 400, Class DRS-1. It was sold to Tennessee RR as 4 in September 1956 and became Southern Ry 4 when the Tenn was merged in August 1973. It was sold to Birmingham Rail & Locomotive in November 1973 and then to South Carolina Ports as 4. It later went to MDDE as 20 and then went to A&M as 20.

22, "J A Hannold", RS1, was built by Alco in April 1943, #70811, as Atlanta & St Andrews Bay 905. It was sold to Tenn RR as 1 in July 1955 and became Southern Ry 1 in August 1973. It was sold to BR&L in November 1973 and then to SCP as 1. It later went to MDDE as 22 and to A&M as 22.

(25), RS1, was built in December 1954, #80978, as Minneapolis St Paul & Sault Ste Marie 352.  It became Soo Line RR 352 in 1961 and retired in February 1975.  It was sold as International Multifoods Inc 352 and became Peavey Grain Co 352.  It was sold as MDDE 25 but apparently was used only for parts.

42, RS32, was built by Alco in June 1961, #83992, as New York Central 8031, Class DRS-12a. It was renumbered 2031, Class AF-20, in 1966 and became Penn Central 2031, Class AF-20 in 1968. It then became Conrail 2031, Class DL-721 in April 1976, and later was sold to MDDE as 42. It went to A&M as 42 in February 1986.

52, C420, was built by Alco in March 1966, #3431-02, as L&HR 23. It became Conrail 2073, Class C-420, in April 1976. It was sold to MDDE as 52 and then to A&M as 52.

54, C420, was built by Alco in March 1966, #3431-02, as L&HR 24. It became Conrail 2074, Class C-420, in April 1976. It was sold to MDDE as 54 and then to A&M as 54 in 1986.

801, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #14027, FN 4092-1, as Lehigh Valley 256, Class DS-4.  It was reclassified Class ESM-8 in 1962 and later became Conrail  8670, Class SW-8, in April 1976.  It was retired on April 11, 1991, and assigned as Conrail Leasing Co 101.  It was sold as MDDE 801.

1201, RS3M, was built by Alco in March 1952, #79667, as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 911.  It became Erie Lackawanna 1049, Class MFSA-16D-4, in 1960 and in April 1976 it became Conrail 5265, Class RS-3. It was rebuilt in September 1978 as 9999, Class RS-3M. It was retired on August 9, 1985, and later sold to Delaware Coast Line as 1201 and later as MDDE 1201  in March 1989.

1202, RS3, was built by Alco in March 1950, #78088, as DL&W 902.  It became EL 1050, Class MFSA-16D-4, in 1960 and in April 1976 it became Conrail 5256, Class RS-3.  It was rebuilt in June 1979 as 9926, Class RS-3M.  It was later sold  to DCL as 1202 and later MDDE 1202.

2628, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1946, #2738, FN E630-A10, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 20C, Class 16, an F3A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in March 1972 as 2628, Class 2417, and sold to General Electric in December 1984.  It was sold to Blue Mountain & Reading in March 1985 and sold to National Railway Equipment Co.  It was sold as MDDE 2628.

2630, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1952, #17313, FN 6447-A7, as AT&SF 42C, Class 37, an F7A.  It was renumbered 310C, Class 300, in April 1971 and rebuilt at Cleburne in March 1974 as 2531, Class 2417.  It was sold to Blue Mountain & Reading and sold as MDDE 2630.

2632, CF7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1951, #13788. FN 3084-A2,  as AT&SF 252C, Class 200.  It was renumbered 282Cin 1951 and renumbered 252C in 1953.   It was rebuilt at Cleburne in February 1978 as 2421, Class 2417.  It was sold to Blue Mountain & Reading and resold as Black River & Western 42.  It was sold as MDDE 2632.

Norfolk & Western 10, T6, was built by Alco in January 1959, #82309.  It was sold to MDDE for parts.

Federalsburg, MD, was a Pennsylvania RR station and restored.


Virginia & Maryland RR

200, C420, was built by Alco in December 1963, #84722, as Long Island RR 200, Class AGP-20msc.  It was sold as Virginia & Maryland RR 200 and transferred as Eastern Shore RR 200 "Canonie".  It was sold as Delaware Coast Line 200 and sold as Livonia Avon & Lakeville 420 in 1995.

203, C420, was built by Alco in March 1964, #84791, as LIRR 210, Class AFP-20msc.  It was sold as VAMD 203 and fell off a carfloat.  It was transferred as ESRR 203 but apparently not used. 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/2/2014

Memorial of Blessed Émilie de Villeneuve

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

There is nothing the devil fears so much, or so much tries to hinder, as prayer.

--St. Philip Neri