Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Twin City Rapid Transit

Lightweight Cars

1 was built by Lightweight Noiseless Cars Co, which was the TCRT shops, in 1925 as Class P-10 for service in Stillwater. When those lines were closed, the car were used on shuttles in the Twin Cities.  It was burned in 1949.

2 was built by Lightweight Noiseless Cars Co in 1925 as Class P-10 for service in Stillwater. When those lines were closed, the car were used on shuttles in the Twin Cities.  It was burned in 1949.

3 was built by Lightweight Noiseless Cars Co in 1925 as Class P-10 for service in Stillwater. When those lines were closed, the car was used on shuttles in the Twin Cities. It was rebuilt in September, 1932, with doors on opposite corners and burned in 1949.

4 was built by Lightweight Noiseless Cars Co in 1925 as Class P-10 for service in Stillwater. When those lines were closed, the car was used on shuttles in the Twin Cities. 4 was rebuilt as double end in November, 1939, but had doors on one side only. It served as a backup for 1230 on the Fort Snelling line and was burned in 1952.

2003 was completed by TCRT on December 15, 1921 as part of a 2 car train. It was rebuilt in 1923 to allow use as a single car. In 1928 it was permanently separated and the doors were rebuilt. It was one-manned in 1932. It was burned in 1952.

2004 was completed by TCRT on July 15, 1926. It was rebuilt in 1928 to conform to 2006 thru 2030 in appearance. It was one-manned in 1932 and scrapped in 1950 for parts.

2005 was completed by TCRT on July 15, 1926. It was rebuilt in 1928 to conform to 2006 thru 2030 in appearance. It was one-manned in 1932 and burned in 1952.

2006 was built by TCRT in December 1927.  It was multiple unit to allow operation in 2 car trains and rebuilt for one man operation in 1932.  It was burned in 1952.

2007 was built by TCRT in December 1927.  It was multiple unit to allow operation in 2 car trains and rebuilt for one man operation in 1932.  It was burned in 1952.

2008 was built by TCRT in December 1927.  It was multiple unit to allow operation in 2 car trains and rebuilt for one man operation in 1932.  It was burned in 1952.

2009 was built by TCRT in December 1927.  It was multiple unit to allow operation in 2 car trains and rebuilt for one man operation in 1932.  It was burned in 1952.

2010 was built by TCRT in December 1927.  It was multiple unit to allow operation in 2 car trains and rebuilt for one man operation in 1932.  It was burned in 1952.

2011 was built by TCRT in December 1927.  It was multiple unit to allow operation in 2 car trains and rebuilt for one man operation in 1932.  It was damaged by an electrical fire in 1952 and scrapped in 1953.

2012 was built by TCRT in December 1927.  It was multiple unit to allow operation in 2 car trains and rebuilt for one man operation in 1932.  It was burned in 1952.

2013 was built by TCRT in December 1927.  It was multiple unit to allow operation in 2 car trains and rebuilt for one man operation in 1932.  It was burned in 1952.

2014 was built by TCRT in December 1927.  It was multiple unit to allow operation in 2 car trains and rebuilt for one man operation in 1932.  It was burned in 1952.

2015 was built by TCRT in December 1927.  It was multiple unit to allow operation in 2 car trains and rebuilt for one man operation in 1932.  It was burned in 1952.

2016 thru 2030 were built by TCRT in December 1927 and January 1928. They were multiple unit to allow operation in 2 car trains. They were rebuilt for one man operation as follows: 2016 thru 2020 and 2023 in 1932, 2020 and 2021 and 2024 thru 2030 in 1932. 2016 thru 2030 were burned in 1952.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/15/2014

Memorial of Saint Eutropia of Auvergne

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Patience smooths away lots of difficulties.

--St. John Bosco