Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Spokane Portland & Seattle

Diesel Road Switchers

51, RS1, was built by Alco in July 1945, #73762. It was sold to R W Pitman Co in 1970 and then to Morrison-Knudsen Co as 1066 in 1972.

63, RS2, was built by Alco in June 1947, #75145, as Great Northern 200, Class RS-4. It later became SP&S 63 on February 16, 1963, It was traded in to Alco in 1965 and sold to Precision Engineering Co. It was sold to Louisville & Nashville for parts and scrapped in 1967.

64, RS2, was built by Alco in June, 1947, #75146, as GN 201, Class RS-4. It later became SP&S 64 on February 16, 1963. It was traded in to Alco in 1967 and was sold to L&N as 104, Class RS-3, in 1967.

67, RS3, was built by Alco in December 1950, #78463.  It became Burlington Northern 4053, Class A-RS-3, in 1970.  It was retired in October 1972.

69, RS3, was built by Alco in October 1951, #79247.  It became BN 4054, Class A-RS-3, in 1970 and retired in January 1979.  It was sold as Minnesota Transfer Ry 203 and sold to Pioneer Rail as PREX 203.  It was scrapped in February 2012.

71, RS3, was built by Alco in January 1952, #79594.  It became BN 4056, Class A-RS-3, in 1970 and sold to Chrome Crankshaft Co in August 1980.  It was sold as Ontario Midland RR 4056 in September 1980 and sold as Cuyahoga Valley Line RR 4056 in 1988.

96, RS3, was built by Alco in November 1955, #81700.  It became BN 4076, Class A-RS-3, in 1970, and retired in March 1972.

150, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1956, #21465, FN 5445-1. It became BN 1975, Class GP-9, in 1970, and it became to National Museum of Transport in June 1985. Later it was traded to Morrison Knudsen for two MARC E9s. MK was rebuilt it as Neosho Construction 6400.

152, GP-9, was built by Electro-Motive 1n June 1956, #21467, FN 5445-3. It became BN 1977, Class GP-9, in 1970 and it later became BNSF 1634, Class GP-9, in August 1999. It was retired in July 2000.

155, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1956, #21470, FN 5446-2.  It became BN 1980, Class GP-9, in 1970 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen as 1506, Class GP-28M, in September 1992.  It became Burlington Northern Santa Fe 1506, Class GP-28M, on May 11, 2001.

(200) 2072, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1970, #35995, FN 5754-1, as BN 2072, Class GP-38.  It was ordered as SP&S 200. It became BNSF 2139, Class GP-38, in January 1999.

(202) 2074, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1970, #35997, FN 5754-3, as BN 2074, Class GP-38.  It was ordered as SP&S 202.  It became BNSF 2141, Class GP-38, in June 1999.

(204) 2076, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1970, #35999, FN 5754-5, as BN 2076, Class GP-38, and was ordered as SP&S 204. It was later reclassified Class GP38-2 and became BNSF 2076, Class GP38-2.

(205) 2077, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1970, #36000, FN 5754-6, as BN 2077, Class GP-38, and was ordered as SP&S 205.  It became BNSF 2142, Class GP-38, in June 2000.

300, C424, was built by Alco in June 1964, #3381-01. It became BN 4240, Class C-424, in 1970. It was retired and sold to Chrome Locomotive in August 1980, and then to Kyle RR as 4240. It was later sold to Arkansas & Missouri for parts.

303, C424, was built by Alco in June 1964, #3381-04.  It became BN 4243, Class C-424, on March 1, 1970, and sold to Chrome in September 1980.  It was sold as Kyle 4243 in February 1982 and sold to A&M.  It was sold to T J Lindstead Rail Service  in October 1994 and sold as Massachusetts Central 4243 in December 1996.  It was sold to Thomas Carver Rail in September 1999 and leased as Adirondack Scenic RR 4243 in October 2000.  It was returned to Thomas in October 2010 and sold as Delaware Lackawanna 2403.

312, C425, was built by Alco in June 1965, #3423-03.  It became BN 4252, Class C-425, in 1970 and was retired and sold to Chrome in August 1980.  It then went as Kyle 4252 and later to Indiana Hi-Rail where it was renumbered 325. It later was taken over by Wabash & Ohio.

315, C425, was built by Alco in July 1965, #3423-06.  It became BN 4255, Class C-425, in 1970 and was retired and sold to Chrome in August 1980.  It then went as Kyle 4255 and later sold to IHR as 326.

316, C425, was built by Alco in August 1965, #3423-07.  It became BN 4256, Class C-425, in 1970.  It was retire and sold to Chrome in August 1980.  It was sold as Kyle 4256 and sold for scrap to St Louis Auto Shredding Co in August 1988.

318, C425, was built by Alco in May 1966, #3461-01. It became BN 4258, Class C-425, in 1970. It was retired and sold to Chrome in August 1980, and then to Kyle as 4258. It was later sold to A&M for parts.  It was sold as Massachusetts Central RR 4258 and sold as Shoreline Locomotive 2556.  It was sold as Bay Colony Ry 2501 and transferred as Seminole Gulf RR 550.  It was sold as Western New York & Pennsylvania RR 428.

320, C425, was built by Alco in May 1966, #3461-03. It became BN 4260, Class C-425, in 1970. It was retired and sold to Chrome in August 1980, and then to Kyle as 4260. It was later sold to A&M for parts.

323, C425, was built by Alco in June 1966, #3461-06. It became BN 4263, Class A-425, in 1970 and was sold to Chrome Locomotive in August 1980. It was then sold to Kyle RR as 4263 and later to IHR where it was renumbered 327. It later was taken over by Wabash & Ohio.

324, C425, was built by Alco in June 1966, #3461-07.  It became BN 4264, Class C-425, in 1970.  It was retired and sold to Chrome in August 1980, and then to Kyle as 4264.  It was later sold as A&M 4264 and sold as Massachusetts Central RR 4264.  It was sold as Pook Valley Leasing 4264 and sold as Morristown & Erie RR 4264.  It was sold as Western New York & Pennsylvania RR 4264.

330, C636, was built by Alco in December 1967, #3488-01.  It became BN 4360, Class A-636, in 1970 and retired in November 1980.  It was sold to Diesel Supply Co in November 1980.

 

Roster Info: William G Mundy

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/4/2017

Memorial of Saint Angela of Foligno

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Young people need the light of watchful guides to lead them on the path of salvation.

---St. John Baptist de la Salle