Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago & Eastern Illinois RR

Diesel Locomotives

98, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1942, #1379, FN E457-2. It was renumbered 6000 in 1967 and sold to Whisler Equipment Co in 1970. It was then sold to Granite Mountain Quarries as W109 in 1970. It was renumbered 4742 and later sold to Eureka Springs & North Arkansas as 4742.

101, SW, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1938, #656, FN E193-2.  It was sold to Luria Brothers on August 29, 1949, and sold as Detroit Marine Terminal Co 101 in 1949.  It was renumbered 6 and sold to Precision National Corp in 1969.  It was rebuilt by Darby Corp in 1971 as Kansas City Southern 205 and renumbered 4256 in 1973.

102, HH600, was built by Alco in January 1938, #69045.  It was sold to Exporting & Importing Co on August 29, 1949.  It was sold as Pine Flat Contractors 2801 and resold as Guy F Atkinson Co 2801.  It was sold as Puget Sound & Baker River Ry 95 and became Scott Paper Co 3.  It was scrapped.

103, S1, was built by Alco in October 1941, #69593.  It was sold to Joliet Railway Equipment Co in December 1964.

116, RS1, was built by Alco in April 1945, #73329.  It was sold to Fairfax Steel & Ry Equipment Co in December 1964.

118, RS1, was built by Alco in April 1945, #73331.  It was sold to Fairfax Steel & Ry Equipment Co in December 1964.

123, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1949, #7834, FN E1112-4. It was renumbered 1032 in 1967 and traded in to Electro-Motive on January 15, 1973.

203, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1950, #8872, FN 5010-1. It was renumbered 68 in 1967 and became Louisville & Nashville 388, Class GP-7, in 1969. It was sold and rebuilt in 1978 as Maine Central 592. later became Springfield Terminal 12.

210, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #8879, FN 5010-8.  It was renumbered 75 in 1967 and became L&N 394, Class GP-9 in 1969.  It was sold as Amtrak 780 and sold as Black River & Western 780.  It was transferred as Belvidere & Delaware River RR 780 in 1996.

218, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #10246, FN 6015-2. It was renumbered 83 in 1967 and became L&N 397, Class GP-7, in 1969. It was renumbered 2239 and later as 2377. It was scrapped.

399, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1950, #10248. FN 6015-4.  It was renumbered 85 in 1967 and became L&N 399, Class GP-7, in 1969.  It was renumbered 490 and renumbered 2369.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in September 1982 as Seaboard Coast Line 4806 and became Seaboard System 4806 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1852 in 1984 and became CSX Transportation 1852, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on February 19, 1993, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co.

235, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1957, #22015. It was renumbered 342 in 1967 and became L&N 542, Class GP-9, in 1969. It was wrecked on September 18, 1978, in Florence, AL, and scrapped.

236, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1957, #22016. It was renumbered 343 in 1967 and transferred to L&N as 543, Class GP-9, in 1969 and later renumbered 2412. It was rebuilt at Uceta as SBD 4805 in August 1982 and later became SBD 4805. It was later renumbered 1851 and later became CSX 1851, Class GP-16. It was sold to Pioneer Corp as 1605 in 1993 and later was transferred Alabama & Florida RR as 1605. It later was transferred as Fort Smith RR 1605 and later as Mississippi Central 1605.

239, GP30,  was built by Electro-Motive in June 1963, #28345.  It was renumbered 590 in 1967 and became L&N 1058, Class GP-30, in 1969.  It became Seaboard System 1389 and renumbered 4086.  It became CSX Transportation 4086, Class GP-30, and sold to Morrison Knudsen.  It was rebuilt as Burlington Northern 2810, Class GP-39M, on April 2, 1989, and became Burlington Northern Santa Fe 2810, Class GP-39M, in November 1999.

247, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1964, #29548. It was renumbered 655 in 1967 and 2552 in 1974. It became Missouri Pacific 2552 in October 1976 and retired on February 28, 1983. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1984.

248, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1954, #29549. It was renumbered 656 in 1967 and 2553 in 1974. It became MP 2553 in October 1976 and retired on February 28, 1983. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1984.

259, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1964, #29652. It was renumbered 667 in 1967 and 2564 in 1974. It became MP 2564 in October 1976 and retired on February 28, 1983. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in May 1984.

269, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1965, #30495.  It was renumbered 677 in 1967 and became L&N 1125, Class GP-35, in 1969. It later became SBD 4322.

1100, E7A, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1946, #3374. It was renumbered 27 in 1967 and transferred to L&N 798, Class E-7, in 1969. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1972.

1101, E7A, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1946, #3375. It was renumbered 28 in 1967 and transferred to L&N 799, Class E-7, in 1969. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1972.

1102, E7A, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1946, #3585.  It was rebuilt at Electro-Motive in September 1958, #24733, as E9Am and renumbered 43 in 1967.  It traded in to Electro-Motive.

1200, F3A, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1948, #6018. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in 1964.

1205, F3A, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1949, #6005, FN E1111-A2. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in 1964.

1407, F3A, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1948, #5999, FN E965-A2. It was renumbered 751 in 1967 and 827 in 1969. It was traded in to General Electric in 1971.

1557, GP15-1, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1979, 757138-3, FN 757138-3.  It became Missouri Pacific 1557 in October 1976.  It became Union Pacific 1557 on November 24, 1985, and was renumbered UPY557 on March 14, 2007.

1558, GP15-1, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1979, #787138-4, FN 787138-4.  It became MP 1559 in October 1976.  It became UP 1558 on September 8, 1987, and was renumbered UPY558 on April 19, 2000.

1559, GP15-1, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1976, #757138-5, FN .  It became MP 1559 in October 1976.  It became UP 1559 on April 26, 1991, and was renumbered UPY559 on June 7, 2000.

1561, GP15-1, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1976, #757138-7.  It became MP 1561 in October 1976.  It became UP 1561 on February 19, 1988, and was renumbered UP561 on June 29, 2000.

1563, GP15-1, was built by Electro-Motive  in June 1976, #757138-9.  It became MP 1563 in October 1976.   It became UP 1563 on April 15, 1987, and was renumbered UPY563 on May 30, 2000.

1565, GP15-1, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1976, #757138-11.  It became MP 1565 in October 1976.  It became UP 1565 on June 11, 1987, and was renumbered UPY565 on August 24, 2000.

1570, GP15-1, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1976, #757138-16.  It became MP 1570 in October 1976.  It became UP 1570 on July 29, 1988, and was renumbered UPY570 on September 7, 2000.

1571, GP15-1, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1976, #757138-17.  It became MP 1571 in October 1976.  It became UP 1571 on April 7, 1989, and was renumbered UPY571 on July 1, 2000.

1600, BL2, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1948, #6012.  It was renumbered 200 in 1949 and traded in to Electro-Motive on April 6, 1963.

1601, BL2, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1948, 6013.  It was renumbered 201 in 1949 and traded in to Electro-Motive on April 6, 1963,

1602, BL1, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1948, #7428, as General Motors Corp 499.  It was sold as C&EI 1602 in 1948 and renumbered 202 in 1949.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive on April 6, 1963.

1603, FP7A, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1949, #7538. It was renumbered 936 in 1967 and became L&N 673, Class FP-7A, in 1969. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1972.

1605, FP7A, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1949, #7540. It was renumbered 938 in 1967 and became L&N 675, Class FP-7A, in 1959. It was traded in to Electro-Motive in June 1970.

1608, FP7A, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1949, #7543. It was renumbered 941 in 1967 and 1941 in 1972. It was traded in to Electro-Motive.

3154. SD40-2, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1974, #73748-16. It became MP 3154 in 1976 and Union Pacific 4154 on November 5, 1987. It was renumbered 9903 on October 6, 2000.

3159, SD40-2, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1974, #73748-21. It became MP 3159 in 1976 and UP 4159 on November 7, 1991. It was retired on May 31, 1999, and was renumbered 9882 on December 5, 2000, since it was still on the property.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

12/20/2013

Memorial of Blessed Peter Thi

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Who is so strong as never to be overcome by temptation, except he who has the grace of the Lord for his helper?

-- St. Augustine