Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Fox River Valley RR

814, GP30,  was built by Electro-Motive in April 1963, #28308, FN 7653-5, as Chicago & North Western 814. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRV as 814 on January 12, 1989.  The FRV was merged in August 1993 by Wisconsin Central Ltd as 814.  It was renumbered 2251 in July 1998.  It was sold to Hilliard Enterprises and resold to National Ry Equipment Co as NREX 2251.

815, GP30, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1963, #28309, FN 7635-6, as C&NW 815. It was retired and sold as FRVRR 815. It became WCLtd 2252. It was sold as Northern Illinois & Wisconsin 2252 and renumbered 815.

820, GP30, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1963, #28314, FN 7653-11, as C&NW 820. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRV as 820 on January 12, 1989.  It became WCLtd 2253 and sold to Western Rail Inc as WRIX 2253.

831, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1964, #28966, FN 7709-6, as C&NW 831. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 831 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 831 and was rebuilt as 2556.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment as LTEX 2556 in 2002 and sold as US Rail 355 in 2006. It was returned as LTEX 355.

832, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1964, #28967, FN 7709-7.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 832 on January 12, 1989.  It later became WCLtd 832 and was rebuilt as 2557.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment.

840, GP35, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1964, #28975, FN 7709-15, as C&NW 840. It was retired on December 12, 1988. On January 12, 1989, it was sold to FRVRR as 840. It later became WCLtd 840 and then was rebuilt as 2558.  It was sold to Larry's Truck Equipment.

1701, GP9u,  was built by Electro-Motive in September 1958, #24755, FN 5580-1, as Minneapolis & St Louis 700.  It became C&NW 700 and was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 18, 1972, as 4509.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold as FRVR 4509.  It was renumbered 1701 and later became WCLtd 1701.  It was scrapped.

1702, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1957, #23559, FN 7542-18, as C&NW 1742.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein as 4503 in November 1972 and retired on December 12, 1988.  It was sold as FRVR 1702 and became WCLtd 1702.  It was sold to Pioneer Rail Equipment as PREX 1702.

2400, RSD15, was built by Alco in May 1959, #81764, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 802, Class 800. It was renumbered 9802, Class 9800, in 1970, and sold to Lake Superior & Ishpeming as 2400 in April 1975. It was later sold to FRV as 2400 and then to Green Bay & Western 2400 in 1991.  It became Wisconsin Central Ltd 2400 on August 28, 1993, and scrapped in March 1996 at Green Bay, WI.

2401, SD24, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1959, #25212, FN 5598-16, as Chicago Burlington & Quincy 515. It became Burlington Northern 6255, Class SD-24, in 1970 and was retired in July 1982. It was sold through General Electric to Maryland Midland Ry as 6255. It was later sold to Steamtown National Historic Site and then to FRV as 2401. It later became WCLtd 2401 and sold to Larry's Truck Equipment.  It was scrapped.

2402, SD24, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1959, #25207, FN 5598-11, as CB&Q 510. It became BN 6250, Class SD-24, in 1970 and was retired in July 1982. It was sold through General Electric to MMID as 6250. It was later sold to Steamtown National Historic Site and painted as Delaware Lackawanna & Western 880.  It then was sold to FRV as 2402. It later became WCLtd 2402.  It was donated to National Railroad Museum.

2403, RSD15, was built by Alco in June 1960, #83054, as AT&SF 844, Class 800.  It was renumbered 9844, Class 9800, in 1970 and sold to LS&I as 2403 in April 1975.  It was sold as FRV 2403 in November 1989 and sold as GB&W 2403 in 1991.  It became WCL 2403 on August 28, 1993, and scrapped at Green Bay in March 1996.

2404, RSD15, was built by Alco in June 1959, #83469, as AT&SF 810, Class 800.  It was renumbered 9810, Class 9800, on April 26, 1970, and retired on January 29, 1975.  It was sold as LS&I 2404 in April 1975 and sold as FRV 2404 in November 1989.  It was sold as GB&W 2404 in 1991 and WCL 2404 on August 28, 1993.  It was scrapped in 1993 at Green Bay, WI.

2405, RSD15, was built by Alco in May1960, #83574, as AT&SF 838, Class 800.  It was renumbered 9838, Class 9800, in 1970.  It was sold as LS&I 2405 in April 1975 and sold as FRV 2405 in November 1989.  It was sold as GB&W 2405 in 1991 and WCL 2405 on August 28, 1993.  It was scrapped in March 1996 at Green Bay, WI.

2500, SD35, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1965, #30833, FN 7833-25, as Southern Ry 3024. It was retired March 1986 and sold to Cycle Systems in March 1987. It was rebuilt and sold to FRVR as 2500. It became WCLtd as 2500 and was rebuilt in 2000 as SD39-3.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co as NREX 2500.

4119, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1951, #15179, FN 5111-5, as Chicago Rock Island & Pacific 1220. It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 22, 1975, as 4444 and turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4119 on May 29, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVR as 4119 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4119.  It was sold to Motive Rail Inc as MRIX 4119.

4133, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1951, #15189, FN 5111-15, as CRI&P 1230. It was rebuilt at Silvis on April 30, 1976, as 4458 and turned over to Precision National in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4133 on October 19, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVR as 4133 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4133.  It was scrapped in March 2008.

4151, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #12939, FN 5080-5, as Quanah Acme & Pacific 547. It became St Louis-San Francisco 547 and was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen as CRI&P 4493 on February 12, 1975. It was renumbered 4476 in October 1976 and turned over to Precision Nation in April 1980. It was sold to C&NW in February 1981 and entered service as 4151 on July 14, 1981. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVR as 4151 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4151. It was sold to Hilliard Enterprises and scrapped.

4159, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #15182, FN 5111-11, as CRI&P 1223. It was rebuilt at Silvis on February 19, 1976, as 4505. It went to Precision National in April 1980 and was sold to C&NW in February 1981. It entered service on April 26, 1981, as 4159, and was retired December 12, 1988. It was sold to FRVR as 4159 on January 12,, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4159.  It was acquired by Minnesota Transportation Museum as MNTX 559 in 1998.  It was lettered as Soo Line RR 559 in 2008.

4304, GP9m, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1957, #22881, FN 7540-1, as M&StL 603.  It became C&NW 603 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in May 1972 as 4304.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold as FRVF 4304.  It later became WCLtd 4304.  It was resold as Wisconsin & Southern RR 751 and sold to Farmers Coop Co (Dows, IA) but apparently never relettered. 

4327, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #14291, FN 5114-4, as C&NW 1524. It was rebuilt at Oelwein as October 25, 1973, as 4327. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVR as 4327 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4327.

4329, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #14294, FN 5091-3, as C&NW 1527. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 9, 1973, as 4329. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4329 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4329.

4330, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #14295, FN 5091-4 as C&NW 1528. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 30, 1973, as 4330. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 4330 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4330.

4332, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #14300, FN 5089-9, as C&NW 1533. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 21, 1973, as 4332. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 4332 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4332.

 

4501, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1957, #23552, FN 7542-11, as C&NW 1735. It was rebuilt at Oelwein in September 1972 as 4501 and was transferred to FRVRR as 4501 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4501.  It was scrapped.

4502, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1956, #22820, FN 7537-1, as M&StL 600.  It became C&NW 600 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in February 1972 as 4502.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold as FRVRR 4502.  It later became WCLtd 4502.

4505, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #14314, FN 5089-23, as C&NW 1547, GP7. It was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 12, 1973, as 4505. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to the FRVRR on January 12, 1989.  It later became WCLtd 4505 and sold to Western Rail Inc.

4508, GP9 was built by Electro-Motive in October 1958, #24765, FN 5580-11, as M&StL 710.  It became C&NW 710 and was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 1, 1974, as 4508.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold as FRV 4508.   It later became WCLtd 4508 and sold to Western Rail Inc.  It was sold as Portland & Western RR 1804 "Eugene" in 2007.

4514, GP9, was built by General Motors in May 1960, #A1919, FN C276-2, as Quebec North Shore & Labrador 177, Class DRS17. It was sold to Bellequip Corp as 177 in 1971 and then to Precision National Corp in 1973 as PNC 177. It was sold to C&NW in April 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in April 1976. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 4514 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd as 4514.

4929, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1955, #20316, FN 5384-12, as Northern Pacific 229.  It became Burlington Northern 1855, Class GP-9, in 1970 and retired in June 1983.  It was sold as Central Vermont and became Grand Trunk Western 4929 in December 1983.  It was sold to Rail Switching Services in December 1988 and sold as FRVR 4929 in 1989.  It was sold as Georgia Central RR 4929. 

6052, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1955, #20835, FN 5411-3 as Detroit Toledo & Ironton 982.  It became GTW  6052 in 1983 and sold to Rail Switching Services in July 1989.  It was leased to Fox River Valley RR for a short time and then sold as GCRR 6052.  It was sold to RailAmerica Inc and sent as Rail Link Ottawa Valley Ry 1701 in 1998.  It was transferred as Cascade & Columbia River RR 1701 in 1999.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

12/7/2016

Pearl Harbor

Memorial of Saint Antonius of Siya

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Announcing the Gospel is the first and greatest act of charity.

St. Arnold Janssen