Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Wisconsin Central Ltd

Electro-Motive GP9 Diesels

1701 was built in September 1958, #24755, FN 5580-1, as Minneapolis & St Louis 700.  It became Chicago & North Western 700 and was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 18, 1972, as 4509.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold as Fox River Valley RR 4509.  It was renumbered 1701 and later became WCLtd  1701.  It was scrapped.

1702 was built in September 1957, #23559, FN 7542-18, as C&NW 1742.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein as 4503 in November 1972 and retired on December 12, 1988.  It was sold as FRVR 1702 and became WCLtd 1702.  It was sold to Pioneer Rail Equipment as PREX 1702.

4304 was built in March 1957, #22881, FN 7540-1, as M&StL 603.  It became C&NW 603 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in May 1972 as 4304.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold as FRVR 4304.  It later became WCLtd 4304.  It was resold as Wisconsin & Southern RR 751 and sold to Farmers Coop Co (Dows, IA) but apparently never relettered.

4501 was built in June 1957, #23552, FN 7542-11, as C&NW 1735. It was rebuilt at Oelwein in September 1972 as 4501 and was transferred to FRVRR as 4501 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd 4501 and then sold as Larry's Truck Equipment Co 4501.  It was scrapped.

4502 was built in November 1956, #22820, FN 7537-1, as M&StL 600.  It became C&NW 600 and was rebuilt at Oelwein in February 1972 as 4502.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold as FRVRR 4502.  It later became WCLtd 4502.

4505 was built in April 1951, #14314, FN 5089-23, as C&NW 1547, a GP7.  It was rebuilt at Oelwein on December 12, 1973, as 4505 and sold as FRV 4505 on January 12, 1989.  It later became WCLtd 4505 and sold to Western Rail Inc.

4508 was built in October 1958, #24765, FN 5580-11, as M&StL 710.  It became C&NW 710 and was rebuilt at Oelwein on November 1, 1974, as 4508.  It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold as FRV 4508.  It later became WCLtd 4508 and sold to Western Rail Inc.  It was sold as Portland & Western RR 1804 "Eugene" in 2007.

4514 was built by General Motors in May 1960, #A1919, FN C276-2, as Quebec North Shore & Labrador 177, Class DRS17. It was sold to Bellequip Corp as 177 in 1971 and then to Precision National Corp in 1973 as PNC 177. It was sold to C&NW in April 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in April 1976. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to FRVRR as 4514 on January 12, 1989. It later became WCLtd as 4514.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

3/24/2017

Memorial of Our Lady of Sorrows of Castelpetroso

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Upon receiving Holy Communion, the Adorable Blood of Jesus Christ really flows in our veins and His Flesh is really blended with ours.

--St. John Vianney