Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Elgin Joliet & Eastern

Diesel Locomotives

 

106, DT6-6-2000, was built by Baldwin in February 1948, #73714.  It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in February 1956 as 906 and was sold to Industrial Maintenance Service in February 1974.

109, DT6-6-2000, was built by Baldwin in April 1948, #73717. It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in January 1958 as 909 and was sold to Industrial Maintenance Service in December 1975.

120, DT6-6-2000, was built by Baldwin in July 1948, #73728.  It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in February 1958 as 920 and was sold to Industrial Maintenance Service in July 1975.

210, HH660, was built by Alco in February 1940, #69233.  It was sold to General Standard Co in April 1963 and sold to Railway Equipment Co as 602.  It was acquired by Monroe County Museum and Historical Society and given a scheme as Chicago Burlington & Quincy.

229, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1940, #1166, FN E338-5.  It was sold to Whisler Equipment Co in January 1963 and resold to Industrial Maintenance Service.  It was sold to Tulsa-Sapulpa Union RR as 229 in 1971 and renumbered 103.

230, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive on September 28, 1940, #1167, FN 338-6.  It was sold as Material Service Corp 49-0157 on June 28, 1967.

231, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1940, #1233, FN E367-1.  It was sold as Great Western Sugar Co 231 in July 1959 and transferred as Great Western RR 62.  It was sold as Cargill Co 62 "Ruth".

234, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive December 1940, #1236, FN E367-4. It was sold as Duluth & Northeastern 32 in December 1963 and became Cloquet Terminal RR 32 in May 2002..

238, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive on September 26, 1941, #1396, FN E407-1.  It was sold as West India Fruit & Steamship Co 239 in July 1959 and became Port of Palm Beach 239.

239, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1941, #1397, FN E407-2.  It was sold as WIF&S 239 in July 1959 and became PPB 239.  It was sold as Union States Sugar Co 157 and sold as Naporano Iron & Metal 157.  It was sold as U S Phosphoric Products 157 and became Cities Service Chemicals 157.  It became Gardinier Big River Inc 157 and sold as Cargill Inc 157.

240, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1941, #1398, FN E407-3.  It was sold as Fernwood Columbus & Gulf 600 in June 1959 and became Illinois Central Gulf 618 in August 1972.  It was sold as Columbus & Greenville 525 in May 1976 and sold as Vulcan Materials Co 4545.

241, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1941, #1399, FN E407-4.  It became D&NE 33 in January 1964 and became CTRR 33 in May 2002.

245, SW1, was built by Electro-Motive November 1941, #1403, FN E407-8. It became D&NE 31 in December 1963 and began dieselization.  It became CTRR 31 in May 2002.

300, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1960, #25847, FN 4439-1.

302, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1960, #25849, FN 4439-3,

308, TR5, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #15068, FN 6284-A1, as Union Pacific 1870.  It was retired in June 1976 and sold to Industrial Maintenance Service in September 1976.  It was rebuilt as EJ&E 308 in February 1978 and sold as Econo-Rail 308 in May 1993.

322, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1964, #29240, FN 4463-2, as Kansas City Terminal Ry 71, Class 70. It was sold to Mid America Car Co in August 1985 and then sold to Argee Corp as 35.160. It was sold to VMV in July 1988 and then to Gibbs Railway Equipment.  It was sold to EJ&E as 322 in January 1989.

408, NC, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1937, #651, FN E166-2, as Youngstown & Northern 202.  It was transferred as EJ&E 408 in 1946 and sold as Marinette Tomahawk & Western 408 on August 27, 1955.  It was sold as Sabine River & Northern 408 and donated to National Museum of Transport.

434, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1949, #7497, FN E1068-11.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co  in December 1987 and resold as Cementos Toltteca 434 in January 1992.

435, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1949, #8519, FN E1181-1.  It was sold as IEI Container Services 435 in November 1987and resold RailLink Inc as RLIX 235.  It was resold to S&I Locomotive Services as SILX 235.

437, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1949, #8521, FN E1181-3.  It was transferred to U. S. Steel Corp. as 17 in February 1984.

441, NW2, was built by Electro-Moive in May 1949, #8525, FN E1181-7.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in November 1988 and sold as Minnesota Commercial RR 441 in May 1989.  It was renumbered 100 in 1989 and sold to National Railway Equipment as NREX 100.

1st 446, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1974, #4445, FN E794-1, as Monon RR 14. It was sold to Industrial Maintentance Service in 1968 and was sold to EJ&E 446 in March 1971. It later became Econo Rail 446.

446, SW1000, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1968, #34097, FN 4541-1, as Lake Terminal RR 1021.  It was sold as EJ&E 446 in 2007.

1st 455, S2, was built by Alco in July 1944, #70259.  It was sold as United States Steel Corp 70 in July 1964 and sold to McDonald Steel Corp as 70 for parts in 1985.

2nd 455, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1949, #10381, FN 6023-1, as Chesapeake & Ohio 5060, Class SE-10.  It was reclassified Class NW-2 in 1964 and sold to Greenbrier Leasing Co as GBRX 5060.  It was sold to Industrial Maintenance Service and rebuilt as Elgin Joliet & Eastern 455 in November 1975 using a hood from EJ&E 919.  It was transferred as Duluth Missabe & Iron Range 11 in May 1998.  It was retired in May 2006 and sold as Hallett Dock 11

1st 460, S2, was built by Alco in August 1944, #70264.  It was sold as USS 73 in July 1964 and sold as McDonald 777 in June 1985.

2nd 460, SW1500, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1968, #33614, FN 7087-3, as St Louis South-Western 2483, Class ES415C-1.  It became Union Pacific 1085, Class SW1500, on November 10, 1998, and retired on July 30, 2003.  It was sold as LTEX 1085 and sold as Elgin Joliet & Eastern 460 in 2006.

475, VO1000, was built by Baldwin in January 1941, #62410.  It was rebuilt in March 1962 and sold to Industrial Maintenance Service in November 1975.  It was sold to International Harvester Co as 475.

476, VO1000, was built by Baldwin in August 1941, #64207.  It was rebuilt in July 1962 and sold to Indistrial Maintenance Service in June 1976.  It was soldas Gary Slag Co 476 and resold back to IMS in June 1980.

478, VO1000, was built by Baldwin in July 1944, #70884.  It was rebuilt in November 1957 and sold to Industrial Maintenance Service in February 1978.

480. VO1000, was built by Baldwin in August 1944, #71939.  It was rebuilt in February 1961 and sold to Industrial Maintenance Service in November 1975.

601, SD9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1957, #23121, FN 5526-2. It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co as 601 and then to Montana Rail Link as 601 in 1988. It was renumbered 604 and rebuilt in 1991 as 651.

604, SD9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1956, #21733, FN 5426-7, as Duluth Missabe & Iron Range 107, Class RS-1.  It was transferred to EJ&E as 604 in February 1968.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co as 604 in November 1987 and then to Montana Rail Link as 604 in 1988.  It was renumbered 600 and later rebuilt.  It was tramsferred to I&M Rail Link as 600 and returned to MRL as 600.

614, SD9, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1959, #25264, FN 5600-6, as DM&IR 164, Class RS-4. It was transferred to EJ&E as 614 in July 1997 and it was then transferred as Union RR 60 in December 2003.

616, SD18, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1960, #25789, FN 5616-11, as DM&IR 185, Class RS-6. It was transferred to EJ&E as 616 in July 1997.

652, SD38, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1970, #36143, FN 7243-3.  It was transferred as DM&IR 222 in May 1993 and retired in 2003.

656, SD38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in Januar 1974, #73654-1, FN 73654-1.

658, SD38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1974, #73654-3, FN 73654-3.  It was transferred as Bessemer & Lake Erie 658 in March 1986 and returned as EJ&E 658 in March 2001.

667, SD38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1975, #756067-3, FN 756067-3.

672, SD38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1973, #72677-7, FN 72677-7, as B&LE 876, Class W6-A2.  It was transferred as URR 52 inNovember 2001 and transferred as EJ&E 672 in May 2002.

674, SD38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1973, #72677-3, FN 72677-3, as B&LE 872, Class W6-A2.  It was transferred as URR 51 in 2001 and transferred as EJ&E 674 in January 2002.

674, SD38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1975, #74612-1, FN 74612-1, as B&LE 879, Class W6-A2.  It was transferred as URR 53 in 2001 and transferred as EJ&E 675 in January 2002.

700, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1972, #72614-1, FN 72614-1.  It was leased to Birmingham Southern in March 1985 and sold as BS 704 in July 1987.  It became WATCo  WAMX 3875

701, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1972, #72614-2, FN 72614-2.  It was leased to BSRR in March 1985 and sold as BSRR 701 inJuly 1987.  It became WAMX 3876.

702, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1972, #72614-3, FN 72614-3.  It was leased to BSRR in March 1985 and sold as BSRR 702 inJuly 1987.  It became WAMX 3877.

703, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1973, #72614-4, FN 72614-4.

704, GP38-2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1973, #73618-1, FN 73618-1.  It was leased to BS in February 1985 and sold as BS 704 in July 1987.  It became WAMX 3878.

750, SD40u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1970, #36752, FN 7276-17, as Chesapeake & Ohio 7523, Class SD-40.  It was renumbered 8382 in 1984 and became CSX Transportation 8382, Class SD-40, in 1985.  It was purchased by MK and rebuilt as Utah Ry 9001 on September 24, 1991.  It was returned to MK on June 30, 2001 and leased as EJ&E 750 in October 2001.  It was returned in January 2004 to Motive Power International  as MPEX 750 and sold to Railway Contractors as MJRX 750.  It was sold as Wisconsin & Southern 4077 in February 2008 and sold to WATCo became WAMX 4190.

751, SD40u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1970, #36751, FN 7276-16, as C&O 7522, Class SD-40.  It was renumbered 8381 in 1984.  It became CSX 8381, Class SD-40,  in 1985 and purchased by MK.  It was rebuilt as Utah Ry 9007 on October 31, 1991, and returned to MK on June 30, 2001.  It was leased as  EJ&E 751 in October 2001 and returned as MPEX 751 in January 2004.  It was sold as MJRX 751 and sold as WSOR 4076 in September 2007.  It was became WAMX 4189.

752, SD40u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1969, #34969, #7172-3, as Western Maryland 7447, Class DS-32.  It was renumbered 7547, Class SD-40, and renumbered 8398 in 1986.  It became CSX 8422, Class SD-40, in August 1987 and sold to Morrison Knudsen in 1991.  It was rebuilt as Utah RR 9011 on November 26, 1991.  It was retired on June 30,  2001.  It was leased as EJ&E 752 and returned as MPEX 752.  It was sold as MJRX 752.

802, RS2, was built by Alco in June 1948, #75945.  It was sold to Industrial Maintenance Service in July 1973 and sold as Morrison-Knudsen 802.

851, SD18, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1962, #27721, FN 5644-1, as B&LE 851, Class W-6A.  It was transferred as EJ&E 851 in March 1995.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

5/9/2017

Memorial of Saint Dionysius of Vienne

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

The Eucharist is the bread that gives stength... It is at once the most eloquent proof of His love and the most powerful means of fostering His love in us. He give Himself every day so that our hearts as burning coals may set afire the hearts of the faithful.

--St. Damien of Molokai