Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Norfolk & Western

Electro-Motive GP35 Diesels

201 was built in November 1963, #28616, FN 5657-2.  It was retired in February 1990 and scrapped by Cycle Systems in October 1992.

202 was built in November 1963, #28617, FN 5657-3.  It was retired  in August 1991 and sold as Springfield Terminal 202 in November 1992.

206 was built in November 1963, #28621, FN 5657-7.  It was retired in August 1991 and sold as ST 206 in November 1992.

208 was built in November 1963, #28623, FN 5657-9.  It was retired in October 1990 and scrapped by Cycle Systems in December 1991.

210 was built in November 1963, #28625, FN 5657-11.  It was retired in April 1991 and sold to Transdynamic Inc in January 1992.  It was sold as Great Smoky Mountain RR 210 in 1992 and sold as Northern Plains RR 3510 in 2005.

213 was built in December 1963, #28628, FN 5657-14.  It was retired in December 1991 and sold as ST 213 in November 1992.

218 was built in February 1964, #29218, FN 5665-7.  It was retired in December 1991 and sold as ST 205 in November 1992.

221 was built in March 1964, #29221, FN 5665-10.  It was retired in April 1981 and scrapped by Cycle Systems in June 1982.

224 was built in March 1964, #29224, FN 5665-10,  It was retired in December 1990 and sold as Indiana & Ohio Railroad 251 in March 1993.  It was tranferred as Indiana Southern RR 251 in 2004 and sold to Western Rail Inc as WRIX 251 in 2008.

226 was built in March 1964, #29226, FN 5665-12.  It was retired on April 8, 1991, and scrapped by Cycle Systems in March 1993.

228 was built in April 1964, #29228, FN 5665-14.  It was retired in February 1990 and scrapped by Cycle Systems in January 1992.

232 was built in April 1964, #29232, FN 5665-18.   It was retired in December 1991 and sold as IORY 252 in March 1993.  It was tranferred as ISRR 252 in 2004 and wrecked in 2008.

233 was built in April 1964, #29233, FN 5665-19.  It was retired in April 1991 and scrapped by Cycle Systems in April 1992.

235 was built in April 1964, #29235, FN 5665-21,  It was retired in December 1991 and scrapped by Steel Processing Services in January 1994,

237 was built in April 1964, #29237, FN 5665-23. It was retired in December 1991 and became Springfield Terminal 200 in May 1993.

1303 was built in November 1964, #29659, FN 7760-2, as planned as Wabash RR 549, Class D-25.  It was built as N&W 1303 and retired in March 1991.  It was sold as ST 214 in May 1993.

1305 was built in November 1964, #29661, FN 7760-4, as planned as Wabash 551, Class D-25.  It was built as N&W 1305 and retired in October 1990.  It was scrapped by Cycle Systems in December 1991.

1308 was built in November 1964, #29664, FN 7760-7, as planned as Wabash 554, Class D-25.  It was built as N&W 1308 and retired in March 1991.  It was scrapped by Cycle Systems in August 1994.

1314 was built in March 1965, #30283, FN 5679-57. It was retired in August 1991 and became ST 210 in November 1992.

1320 was built in January 1965, #30289, FN 5679-62.  It was retired in August 1991 and sold as Respondek Corp 1320 in January 1992.

1323 was built in February 1965, #30292, FN 5679-15.  It was retired in August 1991 and became ST 211 in November 1992.

1327 was built in March 1965, #30296, FN 5679-19.  It was retired in August 1991 and scrapped by Cycle Systems in September 1992.

2910 was built in May 1964, #29167, FN 7723-1, as New York Chicago & St Louis 910, Class ERS-25-A.  It became N&W 2910 in June 1967 and retired in March 1991.  It was sold as ST 212 in November 1992 and scrapped in December 2011. 

2911 was built in April 1964, #29468, FN 7742-1, as Wabash 540, Class D-25.  It became N&W 3540 in 1965 and renumbered 2911 in 1970.  It was retired in March 1991 and scrapped by Cycle Systems in August 1992.

2912 was built in April 1964, #29469, FN 7742-2, as Wabash 541, Class D-25.  It became N&W 3541 in 1965 and renumbered 2912 in 1970.  It was retired in March 1991 and sold to Transdynamic Inc as TDIX 2912 in November 1991.  It was sold as Ohio Central RR 2912 in 2000 and sold to Larry's Truck Equipment as LTEX 2912 in 2010.  It was leased to Cemex SAEdeCV as CEMX 2912.

2914 was built in April 1964, #29471, FN 7742-4, FN 7742-4, as Wabash 543, Class D-25.  It became N&W 3543 in 1965 and renumbered 2914 in 1970.  It was retired in March 1991 and scrapped by Cycle Systems in September 1992.

2915 was built in April 1964, #29472, FN 7742-5, as Wabash 544. Class D-25.  It became N&W 3544 in 1965 and renumbered 2915 in 1970.  It was retired in February 1988 and scrapped by Louisville Scrap Metal in May 1990.

2918 was built in April 1964, #29475, FN 7742-8, as Wabash 547, Class D-25.  It became N&W 3547 in 1965 and renumbered 2918 in 1970.  It was donated to National Museum of Transportation in May 1991 and sold to J&L Consulting as JLCS 547.  It was sold to Watco Inc as WAMX 3533.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/7/2016

Memorial of Saint Anastasius of Sens

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

I know now that true charity consists in bearing all our neighbors' defects --- not being surprised at their weakness, but edified at their smallest virtues.

---St. Therese of Lisieux