Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Morrison Knudsen Inc.

1, U25B, was built by General Electric in February 1962, #34239, as GE demonstrator 2501. It was sold to Union Pacific as 633 in July 1962 and retired in September 1972. They sold it to MK as 1 on August 14, 1974, and rebuilt it in July 1976 as Oregon California & Eastern 7602. It was sold to EconoRail as 7602 when that road ceased operation in 1992.

4, U25B, was built by General Electric in May 1962, #39238, as UP 629.  It was sold to Morrison-Knudsen as 4 in June 1974.  MK rebuilt it in June 1976 as OC&E 7606 in June 1976.  It was retired in 1990 and sold to EconoRail in 1992.  It was leased as  Longhorn RR 7603 in 1997 and sent to Port of Beaumont.

6, U25B, was built by General Electric in February 1962, #34237, as GE 2504.  It was sold to UP as 636 in July 1962 and retired in September 1972.  It was sold to MK as 6 on August 14, 1974, and rebuilt as OC&E 7607 on July 1, 1976.  It was sold to ER as 7607 in 1992.

10, U25B, was built by General Electric in September 1962, #34538, as UP 640. They sold it to MK as 10 in June 1974. MK rebuilt it in July 1976 as OC&E 7603. It was sold to ER as 7603 in 1991. It was leased as Longhorn Ry 7603 in 1997 and sent to Port of Beaumont.

12, U25B, was built by General Electric in August 1962, #34535, as UP 637.  It was retired in September 1972 and sold as MK 12 on September 14, 1974.  It was rebuilt by MK in December 1975 as Weyerhaeuser Corp as 310.

14, U25B, was built by General Electric in August 1961, #34228, as UP 628.  It was sold to MK as 14 in June 1974 and rebuilt in 1976 as OC&E 7604.  It was sold to ER as 7604 in 1992.

84, 44 Ton, was built by General Electric in October 1947, #29071, as Fibreboard Corp 1.  It was sold as MK 84 and resold as Broderick Wood Products Corp no number.  It was sold as Koppers Corp no number in 1983.

603, SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1966, #32104, FN 7914-4 as Kansas City Southern 603, SD40.  It was sold to MK as 603 in July 1990 and rebuilt by MK as Southern Pacific 8636 on June 11, 1994.  It was assigned Union Pacific 4662 in September 1997 and became UP 2712 on February 5, 2003.

628, SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1971, #35840, FN 7222-1, as KCS 628, SD40.  It was sold to MK as 628 in 1991 and was rebuilt by MK as SP 8637 on June 15, 1994. It was assigned UP 4663 in September 1997 and became UP 2713 on September 30, 2003.

629, SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1971, #35841, FN 7222-2, as KCS 629, SD40.  It was sold to MK as 629 in 1991 and was rebuilt by MK as SP 8639 on July 1, 1994.  It was assigned UP 4665 in September 1997 and became UP 2715 on December 15, 2000.

636, SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1971, #38363, FN 7222-5, as  KCS 636, SD40. It was sold to MK 636 in 1991 and was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen as SP 8642 on July 13, 1994. It was assigned UP 4668 in September 1997 and became UP 2718 on July 27, 2001.

914, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1967, #32637, FN 7945-14, as Chicago & North Western 914, SD45. It was retired on September 25, 1987, and sold to VMV Enterprises in October 1989. . It was later sold to MK as 914 and then rebuilt by MK on May 13, 1994 as SP 8575. It was assigned UP 4601 in September 1997 and became UP 2651 on January 17, 2002.

951, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1969, #34584, FN 7148-15, as C&NW 951, SD45. It was retired on September 25, 1987, and sold to VMV in October 1989. It was later sold to MK as 951 and then rebuilt by MK as SP 8582. It was assigned UP 4618 but was retired.

958, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1969, #34591, FN 7148-22, as C&NW 958, SD45. It was retired on October 10, 1989, and sold to VMV Enterprises in October 1989.  It was later sold to MK as 958 and then rebuilt by MK as SP 8581.  It was assigned UP 4617 but was retired.

977, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1969, #34610, FN 7148-40, as C&NW 977, SD45.  It was retired on September 25, 1987, and sold to VMV in October 1989.  It was sold as MK 977 and rebuilt by MK Rail as SP 8703, SD40-3, on November 5, 1994.  It was assigned as UP 4729 and became UP 2779, Class SD40M-2, on April 3, 2003.

1066, RS1, was built by Alco in July 1945, #73762, as Spokane Portland & Seattle 51. It was sold to R W Pitman Co in 1970 and then to MK as 1066 in 1972.

4104, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1952, #15857, FN 5167-11, as St Louis-San Francisco 629. It was rebuilt by MK as 4104 in 1980.

1st 4301, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14577, FN 5120-5, as Pittburgh & Lake Erie 5682, Class DRSP-4g. It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4g and became Class ERS-15 in 1966. It was renumbered 1529 on December 1971. It later was sold to MK as Wabash Valley 4101 in November 1977.  It then was rebuilt by MK in 1979 as WV 4301. It then became MK 4301 and later to Rail Link-Ottawa Valley as 4301.

2nd 4301, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1969, #34852-FN 7158-30, as Baltimore & Ohio 3729, Class GP-40.  It was later returned to General American Transportation Co as GATX as 3729 on May 17,1984 and leased to Canadian Pacific from 1984 to 1989.  It was sold to MK in 1991.  It was rebuilt as MKCX 4301 on January 24, 1994, and leased to Bangor & Aroostook.  It was rebuilt by Alstom Canada to GP38-2 and sold as Roberval & Saguenay RR 67 on October 27, 2000.

4302, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1951, #14576, FN 5120-4, as P&LE 5681, Class DRSP-4g. It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4g and became Class ERS-15 in 1966. It was renumbered 1530 on December 1971. It later was sold to MK as WV 4102 in November 1977. It then was rebuilt by MK in 1979 as WV 4302. It then became MK 4302 and later to RL-OV as 4302.

4303, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1971, #37193, FN 7301-5, as B&O 3769, Class GP-40.  It was renumbered 6545 and became CSX Transportation 6545, Class GP-40.  It was retired on December 9, 1992.  It was sold as National Railway Equipment Co 6545 on February 15, 1993, and rebuilt by MK as 4303 on January 24, 1994, and leased to Bangor & Aroostook.  It was repossessed by Helm Atlantic on December 15, 2000, and sold as Paducah & Louisville 4303 in January 2001.  It was rebuilt as 2111 in May 2001.

4305, GP40, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1971, #38567, FN 7340-25, as Chesapeake & Ohio 4087, Class GP-40.  It was renumbered 6842 and became CSX 6842, Class GP-40.  It was sold as NRE 6842 and rebuilt by MK as 4305.  It was sold to Progress Rail as PRLX 4305 in 2007.

5001, TE50-S, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1954, #19875, FN 5362-16, as Union Pacific 278, a GP9.  It was sold to MK in February 1979 and rebuilt in July 1979 as MK 5001.  It was later sold as Morristown & Erie 22.

5348, SD45u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1966, #32543, FN 5722-38, as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 1876. Class 1800.  It was renumbered 5567, Class 5500, in 1970 and rebuilt at San Bernardino in January 1983 as 5348, Class 5304.  It was sold as MK 5348 in 1994 and then to Helm Leasing as 5348 in May 1996.  It was then rebuilt as CIT Financial 3143 on February 21, 2001, as a SD40-3.

5353, SD45u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1966, #32540, as AT&SF 1864, Class 1800.  It was renumbered 5564, Class 5500, in 1970 and rebuilt at San Bernardino in April 1983 as 5353, Class 5304.  It was sold as MK 5353 in 1994 and then to Helm as 5353 in May 1996.  It was scrapped in April 2000.

5358, SD45u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1966, #32509, as AT&SF 1833, Class 1800.  It was renumbered 5533, Class 5500, in 1970 and rebuilt at San Bernardino in May 1983 as 5358, Class 5304.  It was sold as MK 5358 in 1994 and then to Helm as 5358 in May 1996.  It was scrapped in March 2000.

5365, SD45u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1966, #32512, as AT&SF 1836, Class 1800.  It was renumbered 5536, Class 5500, in 1970 and rebuilt at San Bernardino in August 1983 as 5365, Class 5304.  It was sold as MK 5365 in 1994 and then to Helm as 5365 in May 1996.  It was rebuilt as CIT Financial 3141 on February 21, 2001.

5366, SD45u, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1966, #32506, as AT&SF 1832, Class 1800.  It was renumbered 5532, Class 5500, in 1970 and rebuilt at San Bernardino in September 1983 as 5366, Class 5304.  It was sold as MK 5366 in 1994 and then to Helm as 5366 in May 1996.  It was rebuilt as CIT Financial 3145 on February 21, 2001.

5370, SD45u, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1966, #32082, as AT&SF 1826, Class 1800.  It was renumbered 5526, Class 5500, in 1970 and rebuilt at San Bernardino in October 1983 as 5370, Class 5304,  It was sold as MK 5370 in 1994 and then to Helm as 5370 in May 1996.  It was scrapped in February 2000.

5371, SD45u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1970, #36497, as AT&SF 5618, Class 5500, and was rebuilt at San Bernardino in November 1983 as 5371, Class 5304. It was sold as MK 5371 in 1994 and then to Helm  as 5371 in May 1996.  It was scrapped in March 2000.

5372, SD45u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1970, #36495, as AT&SF 5616. Class 5500, and was rebuilt at San Bernardino in November 1983 as 5372, Class 5304.  It was sold as MK 5372 in 1994 and then to Helm as 5372 in May 1996.  It was scrapped in March 2000.

5373, SD45u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1970, #36500, as AT&SF 5621, Class 5500, and was rebuilt at San Bernardino in November 1983 as 5373, Class 5304.  It was sold as MK 5373 in 1994 and then to Helm as 5373 in May 1996.  It was scrapped in February 2000.

5402, C636, was built by Alco on November 1968, #6008-2, as Alco Products 636-2.  It was sold as MK 5402 in 1970 and then as Cartier RR 78 in March 1974.  It was retired in 2002 and may be at Livonia Avon & Lakeville.

5525, F45u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1968, #34036. as Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe 1900, Class 1900.  It became 5900, Class 5900, in 1970 and was rebuilt at San Bernardino in February 1983, Class 5950.  It was sold as MK 5525 in March 1994 and sold as Motive Power International 5525 on January 1, 1997.  It was scrapped in July 1998.

5527, F45u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1968, #34044, as AT&SF 1908, Class 1900. It became 5908, Class 5900, in 1970 and was rebuilt at San Bernardino in June 1983 as 5958, Class 5950. It was retired in February 1994 and sold to MK as 5527 in March 1994.  It was sold as MPI 5527 on January 1, 1997, and was scrapped in July 1998

5954, F45u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1968, #34040, as AT&SF 1904, Class 1900.  It became 5904, Class 5900, in 1970 and  was rebuilt at San Bernardino in April 1983 as 5954, Class 5950.  It was retired in February 1994 and sold to MK as 5954 in March 1994.  It was scrapped in March 1999.

5964, F45u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1968, #34050, as AT&SF 1914, Class 1900.  It became 5914, Class 5900, in 1970 and was rebuilt at San Bernardino in February 1983 as 5964, Class 5950.  It was retired in February 1994 and sold to MK as 5964 in March 1994.  It was scrapped in March 1999.

5966, F45u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1968, #34052, as AT&SF 1916, Class 1900.  It became 5916, Class 5900, in 1970 and was rebuilt at San Bernardino in January 1983 as 5966, Class 5950.  It was retired in February 1994 and sold to MK as 5966 in March 1994,  It was scrapped in March 1999.

5983, F45u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1968, #34069, as AT&SF 1933, Class 1900.  It became 5933, Class 5900, in 1970 and was rebuilt at San Bernardino in August 1983 as 5983, Class 5950.  It was retired in February 1994 and sold to MK as 5983 in March 1994.  It was scrapped.

7500, SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1969, #34778, as Baltimore & Ohio 7500, Class SD-40.  It was returned to General American Transportation on May 29, 1984, and sold as MK 7500 in July 1984.  It was sold as Soo Line 6411 in February 1988 and transfered as Canadian Pacific 6411 in April 1994.  It was rebuilt at Ogden as SD40-3 and sold as Dakota Minnesota & Eastern 6096 in May 2001.

8301, SD45Xm, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1971, #38608, as General Motors Corp 4203.  It was sold as Southern Pacific 9505, Class EF642-2, in December 1972 and sold and rebuilt as MK 8301 in August 1980.  It was scrapped on October 7, 1991.

8302, SD45m, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1966, #32011, as SP 8820, Class EF636-1.  It was sold and rebuilt as MK 8302 in August 1980 and later rebuilt as 9002.  It was transferred as MPI 9002 on January 1, 1997, and resold as Helm 9002.

1st 8303, SD40u, was built by Electro-Motive in January1966, #31562, as SP 8402, Class EF630-1.  It was sold and rebuilt as MK 8303 in August 1980.  It was rebuilt and transferred as MPI 9003 and later sold to Helm as 9003,

2nd 8303, SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1966, #32090, FN 5709-3, as Louisville & Nashville 1227, Class SD-40. It later became Seaboard System RR 1227 in January 1983 and renumbered 8303 in 1984.  It became CSX Transportation 8303, Class SD-40, in April 1986.  It was sold as MK 8303 and rebuilt at Moutaintop in June 1994.  It became Southern Pacific 8640, SD40M-2, on July 1, 1994, and assigned Union Pacific  4666, Class SD40M-2, and became UP 2716 on December 15, 2000.  It was sold as New England Central 2716 in 2011.

9001, SD39m, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1969, #34887, as Illinois Terminal 2305.  It became Norfolk & Western 2965 in November 1981 and retired in 1985.  It was sold to MK and rebuilt as 9001 and transferred as MPI 9001.  It was sold to Helm as 9001 in May 1996 and scrapped in 2011.

9006, SD45m, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1969, #34381, as SP 9013, Class EF636-4.  It was sold in April 1989 and rebuilt as MPI 9006.  It was transferred as MK 9006 and back as MPI 9006 on January 1, 1997, and resold as Helm 9006.

9008, SD45m, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1969, #34356, as SP 8988, Class EF636-4.  It was sold in January 1989 and rebuilt as MPI 9008.  It was transferred as MK 9008 and back as MPI 9008 on January 1997, and resold as Helm 9008.

9010, SD45m, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1969, #34405, as SP 9037, Class EF636-4.  It was sold in March 1990 and rebuilt as MPI 9010 in June 1990.  It was transferred as MK 9010 and back as MPI 9010 on January 1, 1997.  It was sold as Helm 9010 in May 1996.

9011, SD45m, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1969, #35199, as SP 9107, Class EF636-6.  It was retired in April 1989 and sold to National Railway Equipment Co.  It was rebuilt as MPI 9011 and transferred as MK 9011 and back as MPI 9010 on January 1, 1997.  It was sold as Helm 9011 in May 1996.

9013, SD45m, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1969, #34364, as SP 8996, Class EF636-4.  It was sold in March 1990 and rebuilt as MPI 9013.  It was transferred as MK 9013 and back as MPI 9013 in January 1997.  and as Helm 9013.

9015, SD40u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1966, #32424, as Union Pacific 3072.  It was sold to Morrison Knudsen on February 9, 1989, and rebuilt as MPI 9015 on February 3, 1990.  It was transferred as MK 9015 and back as MPI 9015 in January 1997.  It was sold as Helm 9015.

9016, SD40u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1966, #32426, as UP 3074.  It was retired on July 17, 1989,  and was sold on August 23, 1989.  It was rebuilt as MPI 9016 on February 7, 1990.  It was transferred as MK 9016 and back as MP 9016 and as Helm 9016.

9018, SD45m, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1968, #33632, as SP 8935, Class EF636-3.  It was sold in May 1990 and rebuilt as MPI 9018.  It was transferred as MK 9018 and back as MP 9018 and as Helm 9018 in May 1996.

9019, SD45m, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1969, #34931, as SP 9096, Class EF636-5.  It was sold in July 1990 to Chrome Crankshaft and rebuilt as MPI 9019.  It was transferred as MK 9019 and back as MPI 9019 and as Helm 9019 in May 1996.

9020, SD45m, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1969, #34825, as SP 9090, Class EF636-5.  It was sold in July 1990 to Chrome Crankshaft and rebuilt as MPI 9020.  It was transferred as MK 9020 and back as MPI 9020 and as Helm 9020 in May 1996.

9022, SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1966, #32410, as Union Pacific 3059. It was sold to MK as 8304 on August 23, 1989, and rebuilt as 9022 on September 12, 1990. It was sold to Helm as 6060 on April 15, 1996.

9024, SD40-M2, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1967, #33814, FN 7993-11. as Pennsylvania RR 6180, Class EF-36, SD45.  It became Penn Central 6180, Class EF-36, in 1968 and became Consolidated Railroad Corp 6180, Class SD-45, in April 1976.  It was sold to Chicago & North Western as 6508 in 1983 and resold to VMV in October 1989.  It was sold to MK and rebuilt as MPI 9024 in 1990.  It was transferred as MK 9024 and back as MPI 9024.  It was sold as Helm 9024 in May 1996.

9025, SD40-M2, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1968, #33788, as Great Northern 421, Class SD-45.  It became Burlington Northern 6451, Class SD-45, in 1970 and retired in October 1983.  It was sold to C&NW in 1983 and became 6570 on January 30, 1984.  It was retired November 19, 1987, and sold to VMV in October 1989.  It was resold to MK and rebuilt as MPI 9025 in 1990.  It was transferred as MK 9025 and back as MPI 9025.  It was sold  It as Helm 9025 in May 1996.

9026, SD40M2, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1969, #34555, FN 7147-5, as Chicago Burlington & Quincy 520.  It became BN 6461, Class SD-45, in 1970 and retired in February 1984.  It was sold to C&NW in July 1984 and became 6580 on September 27, 1984.  It was retired on November 19, 1987 and sold to VMV in October 1989.  It was sold to MK and rebuilt as MPI 9026.  It was transferred as MK 9026 and back as MPI 9026.  It was sold as Helm 9026 in May 1966.

9027, SD40-M2, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1967, #33816, as PRR 6182, Class EF-36, SD45.  It became PC 6182, Class EF-36, in 1968 and became Conrail 6182, Class SD-45, in April 1976.  It was sold to C&NW planned as 6610 in February 1983.  It apparently was not renumbered and sold to VMV Enterprises on October 1989.  It was resold to MK and rebuilt as MPI 9027 in 1990.  It was transferred as MK 9027 and back as MPI 9027 and as Helm 9027 in May 1996.

9028, SD40-M2, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1968, #33828, FN 7993-25, as PRR 6194, Class EF-36, SD45.  It became PC 6194, Class EF-36, in 1968 and became Conrail 6194, Class SD-45, in April 1976.  It was sold to C&NW as 6521 in February 1983.  It apparently was not renumbered and sold to VMV Enterprises in October 1989.  It was resold to MK and rebuilt as MPI 9028 in 1990.  It was transferred as MK 9028 and back as MPI 9028 and as Helm 9028 in May 1996.

9029, SD40M-2, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1968, #33824, FN 7993-21, as PRR 6190, Class EF-36, SD45.  It became PC 6190, Class EF-36, in 1968 and became Conrail 6190, Class SD-45, in April 1976.  It was sold to C&NW 6517 on February 24, 1983, and sold to VMV Enterprises on October 10, 1989.  It was resold to MK and rebuilt as MPI 9029 in 1990.  It was transferred as MKCX 9029 and as Helm 9029 in May 1996.

9032, SD40M-2, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1968, #33823, FN 7993-20, as PRR 6189, Class EF-36.  It became PC 6189, Class EF-36, in 1968 and becaome Conrail 6189, Class SD-45, in April 1976.  It was sold to C&NW as 6516 on October 14, 1983, and retired on October 10, 1989.  It was sold to VMV and sold to Morrison Knudsen.  It was rebuilt as MPI 9032 in 1990.  It was transferred as MKCX 9032 and as Helm 9032 in May 1966.

9038, SD40M-2, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1969, #34760, FN 7155-3, as Louisville & Nashville 1231, Class SD-40.  It later became Seaboard System RR 1231 and renumbered 8307.  It became CSX Transportation 8307, Class SD-40, and rebuilt as MPI 9038.  It was transferred as MKCX 9038 and as Helm 9038 in May 1996.

9040, SD40-M2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1971, #38203, FN 5787-1, as L&N 1249, Class SD-40. It later became SBD 8324 and later CSX 8325, Class SD-40.  It was rebuilt as MPI 9040 in 1990.  It was transferred as MK 9040 and back as MPI  9040 and as Helm 9049 in May 1996.

9042, SD40-M2, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1971, #35842, FN 7222-3, as Kansas City Southern 630, SD40.  It was sold to Morrison Knudsen in 1991 as 630 and was rebuilt as 9042.

9043, SD40-M2, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1968, #33963, FN 7097-2, as KCS 619, SD40. It was sold to MKCo in 1991 as 619 and was rebuilt as 9043.

9044, SD40-M2, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1966, #32135, FN 5714-12, as Western Maryland 7471, Class SD-40.  It was renumbered 8422 in 1986 and became CSX 8422, Class SD-40, in August 1987.  It was sold to MKCo in 1991 and rebuilt as MPI 9044.  It was transferred as MKCX 9044 and sold as HLCX 9044.  It was sold as Georges Creek Ry 7471.

9045, SD40-M2, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1966, #32102, FN 7914-2, as KCS 601, SD40.  It was sold to MKCo in July 1990 and rebuilt as MKCX 9045 a SD40M-2.  It was sold as HLCX 9045.

9046, SD40-M2, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1971, #35846, FN 7224-1, as KCS 634, SD40.  It was sold to Morrison Knudsen in 1991 as 634 and was rebuilt as 9046.  It was sold as Helm 9046.

9047, SD40-M2, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1968, #33858, FN 7974-1, as KCS 614, SD40. It was sold to MKCo as 614 in 1991. It was rebuilt and renumbered 9047 and sold as Helm 9047.

9049, SD40-3, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1957, #32968, as Missouri Pacific 700. It was renumbered 3000 in 1978 aand assigned to Union Pacific as 4000 in July 1985. It was retired on January 30, 1989, and was sold to Wilson Railway Co on March 17, 1989. It was sold to  PLM Leasing Co as 3000 in August 1989 and was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in September 27, 1990, as SD40-2. It was sold to MK and rebuilt as SD40-3 on August 13, 1993, as 9049, and then sold to Helm Leasing as 6305 on August 26, 1996. It was leased to Transportacion Ferroviaria Mexicano as 1508 and later returned as HATX 1508.

9051, SD40-3, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1965, #29874, as General Motors 434B, SD40X.  It was sold as UP 3041 in February 1966.  It was retired on January 3, 1989, and sold to Wilson Railway Co on March 17, 1989.  It was sold to PLM as 3041 in August 1989 and was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on September 30, 1990, as SD40-2.  It was sold to MK and rebuilt on November 19, 1993, as 9051, SD40-3.  It was sold to Helm as 6399 on August 26, 1996, and leased as TFM 1507.  It was returned as HATX 1507.

9052, SD40-3, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1966, #31432, as UP 3018, SD40.  It was retired on January 30, 1989, and sold to Wilson Railway Co on June 6, 1989.  It was sold to PLM as 3018 in August 1989 and was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on September 7, 1990, as SD40-2.  It was sold to MK and rebuilt on October 26, 1993, as 9052, SD40-3.  It was sold to Helm and leased as TFM 1506.  It was returned as HATX 1506 and renumbered 6320.  It was sold for scrap in October 2012.

9053, SD40-3, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1971, #37910, as UP 3104, SD40. It was retired on January 30, 1989, and was sold to Wilson Railway Co on June 6, 1989. It was sold to PLM Leasing Co in August 1989, It was rebuilt by Morrison-Knudsen in August 31, 1990, and sold to MK in April 1998. MK rebuilt it as SD40-3 on April 4, 1994, as MK 9053. It was then sold to Helm Leasing as 6300 on August 26, 1996. It was leased to TFM as 1511 and later returned to Helm.

9054, SD40-3, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1966, #31433, FN 7865-20, as UP 3019, Class SD40.  It was retired on March 9, 1989, and sold to Wilson Railway Co on June 6, 1989.  It was sold PLM as 3019 in August 1989 and was rebuilt by MK on August 27, 1990, as SD40M-2.  It was sold to MK and rebuilt on February 14, 1994, as 9054, SD40-3.  It was sold as HLCX 6301 on August 26, 1996, and leased as TFM 1512.  It was returned as HATX 6301 and scrapped in November 2012.

9056, SD40-3, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1968, #33780, as MP 729. It was renumbered 3029 in 1978 and assigned to UP as 4029 in July 1985. It was retired on January 30, 1989, and was sold to Wilson Railway Co on Marc 17, 1989. It was sold to PLM as 3029 in August 1989 and was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in April 1993 as SD40-3. It was sold to MK in February 24, 1994, as 9056, and then sold to Helm as 6303 on August 26, 1996. It was leased to TFM as 1514 and later returned.

9402, SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1966, #32097, as Chicago Great Western 406. In 1968 it became Chicagp & North Western 926 and was sold to National Ry Equipment Co as 926 in November 1991. It was later sold to MK as 9402 and then to Helm Leasing as 5050. In August 1997 it became Dakota Minnesota & Eastern 6060 "City of Huron" It was later rebuilt as First Union Rail 3014.

(9403), SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1966, #31414, as Union Pacific 3000, SD40,  It was retired on February 9, 1987, and sold to National Ry Equipment as NHL 3000 in November 1987.  It was sold to MK as assigned 9403 in 1994 but rebuilt by MK in February 24, 1995, as Southern Pacific 8625.  It was assigned Union Pacific 4651 and became UP 2701 February 5, 2002.

9404, SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1966, #31418, FN 7865-5, as UP 3004, SD40.  It was retired on August 21, 1991, and sold to National Railway Equipment as NRE 3004 and sold to MK as MKCX 9404 in early 1994.  It was rebuilt as SD40M-2 at Boise and completed as Canadian Pacific 5499 on April 27, 1995.

(9405), SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1966, #31436, FN 7865-23, as UP 3022, SD40.  It was retired on February 9, 1987, and to Helm on January 11, 1988, and sold to NRE on March 14, 1989.  It was leased as NREX 3022  and sold to MK and assigned as MKCX 9405 in early 1994.  It was rebuilt by MK Rail completed as a SD40M-2 as CP 5491.

9413, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1966, #31951, as Northern Pacific 3600.  It became Burlington Northern 6400, Class SD-45, in 1970 and was sold as National Helm Leasing Corp 6400.  It was leased as Utah Ry 6400 in July 1989 and returned as NHL 6400.  It was then rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen as MKCX 9413.

9414, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1971, #37144, as BN 6536, Class SD-45.  It was returned to the leasor in August 1986 and sold as National Ry Equipment Corp 6536 in April 1987.  It was sold to MK as 9414 and sold as Helm Leasing Corp 5054.  It was rebuilt as 6507, a SD40M-3.

9415, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1971, #5794-25. as BN 6567, Class SD-46.  It was the last SD45 built and was retired in December 1986.  It was sold and became MK 9415 and later rebuilt by MK as Southern Pacific 8690, a SD40-3M, on February 19, 1995.  It was assigned Union Pacific 4716 and reassigned 2766.

9416, SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1970, #36810, FN 7282-02, as Louisville & Nashville 1240, Class SD-40.  It became Seaboard System RR 8316 and later CSX Transportation 8316, Class SD-40.  It was sold as National Railway Equipment Co  8316 and sold to Morrison Knudsen Corp as MKCX 9416.  It was leased as Dakota Minnesota & Eastern 6056 "City of Eyota" on June 25, 1997, and rebuilt by Alstom in 2000 to First Union Rail as FURX 3016, SD40-2.

9417, SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1970, #36816, as L&N 1246, Class SD-40.  It became SBD 8322 and later CSX 8322, Class SD-40.  It was sold as NRE 8322 and sold as MK 9417.  It was leased as DM&E 6057 "City of Miller" on June 25, 1997, and rebuilt by Alstom in 2000 as FURX 3008, SD40-2.

9508, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1969, #34554, FN 7147-4, as Chicago Burlington & Quincy 519. It became BN 6460, Class SD-45, in 1970 and was returned to the leason in February 1984. It was sold to Chicago & North Western and became 6579 on February 28, 1984. It was retired on November 19, 1987, amd sold to VMV in October 1989. It was then sold to MK as 9508 and then to Helm as 7001. It was again sold to Wisconsin Central Ltd as 6630. It was finally sold to Larry's Truck Equipment Co.

9512, SD45u, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1970, #36661, as Erie Lackawanna 3657, Class MFE-36D-6A. It was rebuilt from an SDP45 by Electro-Motive in 1974 to -2 standards. In April 1976 it became Consolidated Railroad Corp 6688, Class SD45-2. It was later sold to VMV Enterprises as 6688. On March 19, 1994, it was sold to MK as 9512. Later it became Helm 7011. It finally came to Montana Rail-Link as 332.

9513, SD45u, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1970, #36664, as EL 3660, Class MFE-36D-6A,  It was rebuilt from an SPD45 by Electro-Motive in 1974 to -2 standards.  In April 1976 it became Conrail 6691, Class SD45-2.  It was later sold to VMV as 6691.  On March 19, 1994, it was sold to MK as 9513.

9517, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1966, #31843, as Atlantic Coast Line 1027. It became Seaboard Coast Line 2003 in May 1976 and Seaboard System RR 2003 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 8903 in 1984 and became CSX Transportation 8903, Class SD-45, in April 1986.  It was sold to VMV Enterprises as 8903 and MK as 9517.  It was sold to Helm Leasing Co as HLCX 6510.

9520, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1971, #37722, FN 5784-8, as SCL 2031.  It became  SBD 2031 in January 1981 and renumbered 8931 in 1984.  It became CSX 8931 in April 1986 and sold as MK 9520.  It was sold as Wisconsin Central Ltd 9520 and renumbered 6635 in 1997.  It was sold as Larry's Truck Equipment and scrapped.

9523, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1971, #37729, FN 5784-15, as SCL 2038. It then went to Clinchfield RR as 3625. It later became SBD  8938 in 1984 and then CSX 8938, Class SD-45, in April 1986. It was sold to VMV as 8938 and then to MK as 9523. It then was sold as HLCX 7004. They sold it to WCLtd as 6636. It was sold to LTE  in September 2002.

9527, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1971, #39366, as Colorado & Southern 868.  It was renumbered 6570, Class SD-45, in August 1979 and became BN 6570, Class SD-45, in January 1981.  It was retired in December 1986 and sold as National Helm Leasing Co 6570 in March 1987.  It was then sold as MK 9527 and later Helm Leasing Corp 6521.

9528, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1969, #35478, as St Louis-San Francisco 930.  It became BN  6678, Class SD-45, in December 1980 and sold to Soo Line RR as 6491 in March 1987.  It was retired in June 1992,  It was sold to MK as 9528 in March 1993 and sold to WCLtd as 9528 in 1997.  It was renumbered 6638 and then rebuilt as 7638.

9530, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1971, #37124, as BN 6516, Class SD-45.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in August 1986.  It was sold as National Helm Leasing Co 6510 and later rebuilt as MK 9530.

9531, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1971, #37128, FN 5773-23, as BN 6520, Class SD-45.  It was retired in February 1986 and sold to National Ry Equipment Co inn January 1988.  It sold to Morrison Knudsen as MKCX 9531 and rebuilt on January 19, 1995 as SP 8619, a SD40M-2.  It was assigned UP 4645 and became UP 2695 on August 24, 2001.

9532, SD45, was built by Electro-Motive  in October 1969, #35489, as SL-SF 941.  It became BN 6689, Class SD-45, in December 1980 and retired on December 12, 1986.  It was sold to Azcon Corp on March 27, 1987, and resold as National Helm Leasing Corp 6689 in March 1987.  It was later rebuilt as MK 9532 in 1993

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

4/15/2014

Memorial of Saint Abbo II of Metz

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Charity unites us to God... There is nothing mean in charity, nothing arrogant. Charity knows no schism, does not rebel, does all things in concord. In charity all the elect of God have been made perfect.

-- Pope St. Clement I