Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction Otwic

Shaker Heights Rapid Transit

 

Greater Cleveland Regional Transit Authority

PCCs

 

3 was built by St. Louis Car in December 1946, #1653, as Twin City Rapid Transit 322. On March 30, 1953, it was sold to Public Service of New Jersey as 3. New Jersey Transit sold it to Cleveland in 1978 where it retained the same number and sold to Minnesota Transportation Museum in 1990 for restoration as TCRT 322.

27 was built by St. Louis Car in June 1949, #1670, as TCRT 416. In 1953 it was sold to PSNJ as 27. NJT sold it to Cleveland in 1978 where it retained the same number and sold to Minnesota Transportation Museum in 1990.  It was stored and sold to Branford Electric Railway Association in 2001 for preservation as PSNJ 27.

40 was built by St Louis Car in 1946, #1655, as St. Louis Public Service 1765.  It was sold as SHRT 40 in 1959 and converted to MU operation after purchase

41 was built by St Louis Car in 1946, #1655, as SLPS 1766.  It was sold as SHRT 41 in 1959 and converted to MU operation after purchase.  It was sold to Buckeye Lake Trolley in 1984.

42 was built by St. Louis Car in 1946, #1655, as SLPS 1767.  It was sold as SHRT 42 in 1959 and converted to MU operation after purchase.

44 was built by St. Louis Car in 1946, #1655, as SLPS 1769.  It was sold as SHRT 44 in 1959 and converted to MU operation after purchase.

45 was built by St. Louis Car in 1946, #1655, as SLPS 1770.  It was sold as SHRT 45 in 1959 and converted to MU operation after purchase.

50 was built by St Louis Car in 1946, #1655, as SLPS 1771.  It was sold as SHRT 50 in 1959 and converted to MU operation after purchase.  It was sold to Buckeye Lake Trolley in 1985.

51 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 340. It was purchased in 1953 and was not converted to MU operation.

52 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 341. It was purchased in 1953 and was not converted to MU operation.

53 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 342. It was purchased in 1953 and was not converted to MU operation.

54 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 343. It was purchased in 1953 and was not converted to MU operation.

55 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 344. It was purchased in 1953 and was not converted to MU operation.

56 was built by St Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 345.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.  It was sold to Vintage Electric Streetcar Co in 1982.

57 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 346.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.

58 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 347.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.  It was sold to Vintage Electric Streetcar Co in 1982.

59 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 348.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.

60 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 349.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.

61 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 350.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.

62 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 351.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.

63 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 352.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.  It was donated to Trolleyville in 1985 and send to Lake Shore Electric Ry in 2006.  It was sold to Illinois Railway Museum in December 2009.

64 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 353.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.

65 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 354.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.

66 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 355.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.

67 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 356.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.

68 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 357.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.

69 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 358.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.

70 was built by St. Louis Car in July 1947, #1660, as TCRT 359.  It was purchased in 1953 and was converted to MU operation.  It was sold to Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority in 1990 and sold to Brooklyn Historic Railway in 2001.

71 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.  It was preserved by Trolley in 1985 and sent to Lake Shore Electric Ry in 2006.  It was purchased by Northern Ohio Railway Museum in 2009.

72 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.

73 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.  It was sold to Vintage Electric Streetcar Co in 1987.

74 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.

75 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.

76 was built by Pullman-Stamdard in 1947, #W6820.  It was preserved by Trolley in 2003 and sent to Lake Shore Electric Ry in 2006.  It was purchased by Northern Ohio Railway Museum in 2009.

77 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.  It was sold to Vintage Electric Streetcar Co in 1987.

78 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.  It went to Northern Ohio Railway Museum in 1987.

79 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.  It went to Buckeye Lake Trolley in 1985.

80 thru 87 were built by Pullman in 1947. 81 has been preserved near Dardanelle, AR.

88 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.

89 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820. It was sold to Vintage Electric Streetcar Co in 1987.

90 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.

91 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.  It was sold to Vintage Electric Streetcar Co in 1987.

92 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.  It was acquired by Northern Ohio Railway Museum in 1987.

93 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.  It was sold to Vintage Electric Streetcar Co in 1987.

94 was built by Pullman-Standard in 1947, #W6820.  It was sold to Pennsylvania Trolley Museum in 1987.

95 was built by Pullman in 1947, #W6820.  It was sold to Buckeye Lake Trolley in 1985.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

9/19/2014

Memorial of  Saint Arnulph of Gap

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

The closer one approaches to God, the simpler one becomes.

--St. Teresa of Avila