Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago & Western Indiana RR

 

1 was built by Baldwin in January 1918, #47668. It was immediately transferred to Belt Ry of Chicago as 1, Class C-1. It was retired and sold to Erman-Howell for scrap in November 1950.

2 was built by Baldwin in January 1918, #47740.  It was immediately transferred to BRC as 2, Class C-1.

3 was built by Baldwin in January 1918, #47741.  It was immediately transferred to BRC as 3, Class C-1.  It was sold M S Kaplan for scrap in November 1950.

4 was built by Baldwin in January 1918, #47742.  It was immediately transferred to BRC as 4, Class C-1.

5 was built by Baldwin in February 1918, #47866. It was immediately transferred to BRC as 5, Class C-1. It was retired and sold to Erman-Howell for scrap in April 1950.

20 was built by Alco-Brooks in December 1918, #60060.  It was immediately transferred to BRC as 20, Class C-2.

21 was built by Alco-Brooks in December 1918, #60061.  It was immediately transferred to BRC as 21, Class C-2.

22 was built by Alco-Brooks in December 1918, #60062.  It was immediately transferred to BRC as 22, Class C-2.  It was sold to Erman Howell for scrap in April 1950.

23 and 24 were built by Alco-Brooks in December 1918, #60063-60064.  It was immediately transferred to BRC as 23 and 24, Class C-2.

50 thru 61 were built by Alco-Cooke in August 1903, #27978-27989.  It was transferred to BRC as 50 thru 61, Class E-2.

62 thru 67 were built by Alco-Cooke in August 1903, #28558-28563.  It was transferred to BRC as 62 thru 67, Class E-2.

68 and 69 were built by Alco-Cooke in August 1903, #29343-29344.  It was transferred to BRC as 68 and 69, Class E-2.

70 and 71 were built by Baldwin in November 1905, #27855-26757.  It was transferred to BRC as 70 and 71, Class E-3.

72 was built by Baldwin in November 1905, #26764.  It was transferred to BRC as 72, Class E-3.

73 was built by Baldwin in November 1905, #26828.  It was transferred to BRC as 73, Class E-3.

74 thru 76 were built by Baldwin in November 1905, #26850-26852.  It was transferred to BRC as 74 thru 76, Class E-3.

77 was built by Baldwin in November 1905, #26900.  It was transferred to BRC as 77, Class E-3.

78 was built by Baldwin in November 1905, #26905.  It was transferred to BRC as 78, Class E-3.

79 was built by Baldwin in November 1905, #26921.  It was transferred to BRC as 79, Class E-3.

80 thru 84 were built by Alco-Cooke in October 1906, #40933-40937.  It was transferred to BRC as 80 thru 84, Class E-4.

85 thru 89 were built by Alco-Cooke in October 1906, #41159-41163.  It was transferred to BRC as 85 thru 89, Class E-4.

90 thru 99 was built by Alco-Cooke in April 1910, #47678-47687.  It was transferred to BRC as 90 thru 99, Class G-1.

100 thru 109 was built by Lima in January 1911, #1142-1151.  It was transferred to BRC as 100 thru 109, Class G-2.

110 thru 113 was built by Baldwin in October 1913, #38958-38961.  It was transferred to BRC as 110 thru 113, Class H-1.

114 was built by Baldwin in October 1913, #38962.  It was transferred to BRC as 114, Class H-1, and sold to Erman Howell for scrap in May 1950.

125 was built by Baldwin in February 1925, #58209.  It was transferred to BRC as 125, Class J-2.  It was sold to Erman Howell for scrap in January 1952.

129 thru 133 was built by Baldwin in November 1926, #59684-59688.  It was transferred to BRC as 129 thru 133, Class K-1.

134 thru 138 was built by Baldwin in November 1927, #60264-69268.  It was transferred to BRC as 134 thru 138, Class K-2.

139 thru 143 was built by Baldwin in October 1928, #60661-60665.  It was transferred to BRC as 139 thru 143, Class K-3.

144 thru 146 was built by Baldwin in January 1929, #61184-61186.  It was transferred to BRC as 144 thru 146, Class K-4.

147 was built by Baldwin in January 1929, #61187.  It was transferred to BRC as 147, Class K-4, and sold to Iron & Steel Producs for scrap in January 1952.

148 was built by Baldwin in January 1929, 61188.  It was transferred to BRC as 148, Class K-4.

150 was built by Baldwin in May 1925.  It was transferred to BRC as 150, Class M.

210.

216.

230.

234.

250, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1947, #5395.  It was sold to Purdy Co in March 1959 and resold as Acme Newport Steel Co 2.

251, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1947, #5396.  It was sold to Purdy Co in March 1959 and resold as Roscoe Snyder & Pacific 300 in June 1959.  It was sold to Precision Engineering Co in July 1969  and resold as United States Steel Corp 5723.  It was renumbered 23 and rebuilt as M7, slug.

252, RS1, was built by Alco in July 1949, #76799.  It was sold to Precision National Corp and rebuilt as Algers Winslow & Western 6 in 1970.

253, RS1, was built by Alco in July 1949, #76800.

254, RS1, was built by Alco in October 1949, #77172.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in August 1972.

255, RS1, was built by Alco in October 1949, #77173.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in August 1972 and scrapped.

256, RS1, was built by Alco in October 1949, #71774.  It was sold as Genesee & Wyoming 43 in 1970 and sold as Jersey Central Terminal RR 43 in 1981.  It was sold to Naporano Iron & Metal Co as 43.

257, RS1, was built by Alco in October 1949, #77175.  It was sold to Precision National Corp and sold as Hartford & Slocomb RR 257 in May 1971.

258, RS1, was built by Alco in December 1949, #77836.

259, RS1, was built by Alco in December 1949, #77837.

260, RS1, was built by Alco in February 1950, #77849.  It was sold to Manufacturers Equipment Co and then to George R Silcott Co.  It was then sold as G&W 44 in 1970 and resold as Eastman Kodak Co 9 in October 1971.  It was preserved at Rochester and Genesee Valley Railroad Museum as EK 9 in 1997.

261, RS1, was built by Alco in February 1950, #77850.  It was sold as Chattahoochee Industrial RR 116.

262, RS1, was built by Alco in February 1950, #77851.  It was retired in 1971 and sold for parts to G&W.

263, RS1, was built by Alco in February 1950, #77852.

1900, 100 Ton Wrecker, was built by Industrial Works in 1906.  It was acquired by the Illinois Railway Museum.

1971.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

5/10/2016

Memorial of Saint Blanda of Rome

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Arm yourself with prayer rather than a sword; wear humility rather than fine clothes.

St. Dominic