Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Seaboard Coast Line RR

Electro-Motive GP7 Diesels

702 was built in May 1950, #11139, FN 5022-15, as Atlantic Coast Line 114.  It became SCL 702 in July 1967.

709 was built in May 1950, #11146, FN 5022-22, as ACL 121.  It became SCL 709 in July 1967.

712 was built in September 1950, #11915, FN 5040-2, as ACL 124.  It became SCL 712 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1979 as Clinchfield RR 4707.  It became Seaboard System 4707 in January 1983 and renumbered 1753 in 1984.  It became CSX Transportation 1753, Class GP-10, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold as Indiana Rail Road 1753 and retired in 2005.

713 was built in September 1950, #11916, FN 5040-3, as ACL 125.  It became SCL 713 in July 1967.

733 was built in February 1951, #13930, FN 5099-13, as ACL 145.  It became SCL 733 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in May 1980 as 4719.  It became SBD 4719 in January 1983 and renumbered 1765 in 1984.  It became CSX 1765, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold as R J Corman Group 1604 and was scrapped at Guthrie, KY, in September 2008.

740 was built in March 1951, #13937, FN 5099-19, as ACL 152.  It became SCL 740 in August 1967.

741 was built in February 1951, #13898, FN 5081-1, as ACL 153.  It became SCL 741 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in January 1980 as 4709.  It became SBD 4709 in January 1983 and renumbered 1755 in 1984.  It became CSX 1755, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was sold as Aberdeen Carolina & Western 1755 and renumbered 1602.

742 was built in February 1951, #13899, FN 5087-2, as ACL 154.  It became SCL 742 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1981 as 4776.  It became SBD 4776 in January 1983 and renumbered 1822 in 1984.  It became CSX 1822, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Gauley River RR 1822 in 1995 and sold to Hardeman County Grain Co in 2006.  It was lettered as AARX 1822 and repainted as HG 1822 in 2008.

744 was built in February 1951, #13901, FN 5087-4, as ACL 156.  It became SCL 744 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1981 as 4778.  It became SBD 4776 in January 1983 and renumbered 1824 in 1984.  It became CSX 1824, Class GP-16, in April 1986, and sold as Corman 1824.

747 was built in February 1951, #13904, FN 5087-7, as ACL 159.  It became SCL 747 in July 1967.

748 was built in February 1951, #13905, FN 5087-8, as ACL 160.  It became SCL 748 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in January 1982 as 4780.  It went to SBD 4780 in January 1983 and renumbered 1826 in 1984.  It went to CSX 1826, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Corman 1826 and scrapped at Lexington, KY, in August 2010.

754 was built in February 1951, #13911, FN 5087-14, as ACL 166.  It became SCL 754 in July 1967 and sold as United States Sugar Corp 754.  It was sold as Rail  Switching Services RSSX 754 in 2006.

756 was built in February 1951, #13913, FN 5087-16, as ACL 168.  It became SCL 756 in July 1967 and sold as USSC 756.

760 was built in February 1951, #13917, FN 5087-20, as ACL 172.  It became SCL 760 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in May 1982 as 4794,  It became SBD 4794 in January 1983  and later renumbered 1840 in 1984.  It became CSX 1840, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Louisville & Indiana RR 1840 and later renumbered 1609.  It was sold as Burlington Junction RR  1609 in September 2003.

761 was built in May 1951, #13948, FN 5101-1, as ACL 173.  It became SCL 761 in July 1967.

764 was built in May 1951, #13951, FN 5101-4, as ACL 176.  It became SCL 764 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in February 1981 as 4750.  It became SBD 4750 in January 1983 and renumbered 1796 in 1984.  It became CSX 1796, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on June 25, 1992.  It was sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal Co.

765 was built in August 1951, #14952, FN 5125-1, as ACL 234, a GP7.  It became SCL 765 in July 1967 and was rebuilt in December 1980 as 4743.  It became SBD 4743 in January 1983 and renumbered 1789 in 1984.  It became CSX 1789, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on April 30, 1992.  It was sold to Steel Processors Co for scrap.

767 was built in August 1951, #14954, FN 5125-3, as ACL 236.  It became SCL 767 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1980 as Clinchfield RR 4606.  It became SBD 4606 in January 1983 and renumber 1706 in 1984.  It became CSX 1706, Class GP-16 in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold to Iron Horse Auction in January 1993 and sold as Southwest Pennsylvania RR 1706.  It was sold to Indiana Box Car Co as IBCX 1706 and leased as Chesapeake & Indiana RR 1706.

768 was built in August 1951, #14955, FN 5125-4, as ACL 237.  It became SCL 768 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in July 1980 as 4725.  It became SBD 4725 in January 1983 and renumbered 1771 in 1984.  It became CSX 1771, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on December 30, 1991.  It was sold for scrap to Cycle Sysems.

769 was built in September 1951, #14956, FN 5125-5, as ACL 238.  It became SCL 769 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Ucerta in November 1979 as 4621.  It was renumbered as 4704 and became SBD 4704 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1750 in 1984 and became CSX 1750, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on November 18, 1991, and sold to I Bork & Sons for scrap.

777 was built in October 1951, #14964, FN 5125-13,  as ACL  246.  It became SCL 777 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1981 as Atlantic & West Point as 4978.  It became SBD 4978 in January 1983 and renumbered 1857 in 1984.  It became CSX 1857, Class GP-16, in April 1986and retired in February 19, 1993. It was sold to Buckingham Branch RR in 1993 for parts.  It was restored as 2.

785 was built in May 1950, #10217, FN 5022-1, as ACL 100.  It became SCL 785 in July 1967.  It was sold to Conrad Yelvington Industries and restored as ACL 100.

788 was built in May 1950, #10220, FN 5022-4, as ACL 103.  It became SCL 788 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in November 1979 as 4703.  It became SBD 4703 in January 1983 and renumbered 1749 in 1984.  It became CSX 1749, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and was sold to C&F Locomotive Co in July 1992.  It was sold as Clarendon & Pittsford 802 in 1993.

815 was built in June 1951, #13875, FN 5087-9 as ACL 195.  It became SCL 815 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in February 1982 as 4784.  It became SBD 4784 in January 1983 and renumbered 1830 in 1984.  It became CSX 1830, Class GP-16 in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Corman 1830.

816 was built in June 1951, #13876, FN 5087-10, as ACL 196.  It became SCL 816 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in July 1981 as 4760.  It became SBD 4760 in January 1983 and renumbered 1806 in 1984.  It became CSX 1806, Class GP-16 in April 1986 and retired on Febuary 19, 1993.

818 was built in June 1951, #13878, FN 5050-12, as ACL 198.  It became SCL 818 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in February 1980 as 4710.  It became SBD 4710 in January 1983 and renumbered 1756 in 1984.  It became CSX 1756, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and sold as South Central Florida Express 9016 in 1993,

819 was built in June 1951, #13879, FN 5050-13, as ACL 199.  It became SCL 819 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta as 4799.  It became SBD 4799 in January 1983 and renumbered 1845 in 1984.  It became CSX 1845, Class GP-16, in April 1986.

821 was built in June 1951, #13881, FN 5050-15, as ACL 201.  It became SCL 821 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1980 as 4745.  It became SBD 4745 in January 1983 and later renumbered 1791 in 1984.  It became CSX 1791, Class GP-16 in April 1986, and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold as Indiana Rail Road 1791.

823 was built in June 1951, #13883, FN 5050-17, as ACL 203.  It became SCL 823 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1981 as 4775.  It became SBD 4775 in January 1983 and renumbered 1821 in 1984.  It became CSX 1821, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired in February 19, 1993.  It was sold at Gauley River RR 1821 and sold as Buckingham Branch RR  9 in 2006.

830 was built in June 1951, #13890, FN 5050-23, as ACL 210.  It became SCL 830 in July 1967.

833 was built in June 1951, #13893, FN 5050-27, as ACL 213.  It became SCL 833 in July 1967.

834 was built in June 1951, #13894, FN 5050-28, as ACL 214.  It became SCL 834 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1982 as 4797.  It became SBD 4797 in January 1983 and later renumbered 1843 in 1984.  It became CSX 1843, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Louisville & Indiana RR 1843 and renumbered 1607 in March 1994.  It was sold as Burlington Junction RR 1607 in September 2003.

835 was built in June 1951, #13895, FN 5050-29, as ACL 215.  It became SCL 835 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1981 as 4754.  It became SBD 4754 in January 1983 and later renumbered 1800 in 1984.  It became CSX 1800, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as L&I 1800 and sold as Pee Dee River RR 1800 in 1997.

844 was built in November 1951, #14968, FN 5141-1, as ACL 224.  It became SCL 844 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1980 as 4722.  It became SBD 4722 in January 1983 and renumbered 1768 in 1984.  It became CSX 1768, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on January 13, 1993, and sold as R J Corman Group 1605.  It was burned on October 5, 2014.

846 was built in November 1951, #14969, FN 5141-2, as ACL 225.  It became SCL 846 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in June 1980 as 4724.  It became SBD 4724 in January 1983 and renumbered 1770 in 1984.  It became CSX 1770 Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on January 13, 1993.  It was sold to Pioneer as Decatur Junction RR 1608.

847 was built in November 1951, #14971, FN 5141-4, as ACL 227.  It became SCL 847 in July 1967.

855 was built in October 1950, #12898, FN 6187-2, as Charleston & Western Carolina 201.  It became ACL 255 in 1959 and SCL 855 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at  Uceta in November 1980 as 4731 and became SBD 4731 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1783 in 1984 and became CSX 1783, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on April 30, 1992, and sold as Aberdeen Carolina & Western 1783 in 1993.  It was renumbered 1604.

857 was built in October 1950, #12900, FN 6170-2, as C&WC 203, a GP7.  It became ACL 257 in 1959 and SCL 857 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in November 1981 as 4772 and became SBD 4772 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1818 in 1984 and became CSX 1818, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Buckingham Branch RR in 1993 and painted in 2004 as BBRR 3.

858 was built in October 1950, #12901, FN 6170-3, as C&WC 204.  It became ACL 258 in 1959 and SCL 858 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in July 1981 as 4761 and became SBD 4761.  It was renumbered 1807 and became CSX 1807, Class GP-16.  It was retired on February 19, 1993, and sold as Fort Smith RR 1604.  It is in the Pioneer roster.

861 was built in October 1950, #12904, FN 6170-6, as C&WC 207.  It became ACL 261 in 1959 and SCL 861 in July 1967.

866 was built in December 1951, #14944, FN 5095-2, as C&WC 212.  It became ACL 266 in 1959 and SCL 866 in July 1967.

868 was built in December 1951, #14946, FN 5495-4, as C&WC 214, a GP7.  It became ACL 288 and became SCL 868 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in April 1980 as 4717.  It became SBD 4717 in January 1983 and renumbered 1763 in 1984.  It became CSX 1763, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and sold for scrap to Steel Processors on July 23, 1992.

874 was built in December 1951, #15599, FN 5095-10, as C&WC 220.  It became ACL 274 and became SCL 874 in July 1967.  It was rebuilt at Uceta in July 1980 as 4727 and became SBD 4727.  It was renumbered 1773 and became CSX 1773, Class GP-16.  It was retired and sold to Diesel Supply Co in September 1992.  It was sold to Rail Link Inc as RLIX 473 and resold as Power Source Supply Inc 473 in 2005.  It was renumbered 4733 in 2007.

879 was built in December 1951, #15601, FN 5166-2, as Columbia Newberry & Laurens 104.  It became ACL 1104 and renumbered 279.  It became SCL 879.

885 was built in April 1950, #11496, FN 6092-5,as Seaboard Air Line 1705.  It became SCL 885 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in December 1981 as 4777.  It became SBD 4777 in January 1983 and renumbered 1823 in 1984.  It became CSX 1823, Class GP-16 in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold to  J&L Consulting Co as JLCX 1823.

887 was built in April 1950, #11498, FN 6096-4, as SAL 1707.  It became SCL 887 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1980 as Clinchfield RR 4607.  It became as SBD 4607 in January 1983 and renumbered 1707 in 1984.  It became CSX 1707, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Minnesota Commercial RR 1707 and resold as Idaho Northern & Pacific 1707.

890 was built in April 1950, #11501, FN 6096-7, as SAL 1710, a GP7. It became SCL 890 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in April 1981 as 4756.  It became SBD 4756 in January 1983 and renumbered 1802 in 1984.  It became CSX 1802, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993.  It was sold as Alabama & Florida RR 1802 in 1993 and became Alabama RR 1614 in 2003.  It became First Coast Ry 1602 in 2009.

896 was built in May 1950, #11592, FN 6105-5, as SAL 1716. It became SCL 896 in July 1967. It became Aberdeen and Briar Patch 896. In 1993 it became Aberdeen Carolina & Western 896 when the A&BP was taken over. It was later renumbered 701.

898 was built in May 1950, #11594, FN 6104-7, as SAL 1718, a GP7.  It became SCL 898 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in October 1981 as 4770 and became SBD 4770 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1816 in 1984 and became became CSX 1816, Class GP-16, in April 1986.  It was retired on February 19, 1993, and sold as Union Tank Car Co 1816 in 1993.

901 was built in June 1950, #11597, FN 6105-10, as SAL 1721.  It became SCL 901 in July 1967 and sold as USSC 901.

907 was built in June 1950, #11603, FN 6105-16, as SAL 1727.  It became SCL 907 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta as 4758 in June 1981.  It became SBD 4758 and renumbered 1804.  It became CSX 1804, Class GP-16, and retired on June 19, 1993.  It was sold as Corman 1804.

921 was built in November 1950, #12099, FN 5070-12, as SAL 1741.  It became SCL 921 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in July 1980 as 4728.  It became SBD 4728 and renumbered 1774.  It became CSX 1774, Class GP-16, and retired on June 25, 1992.  It was sold as AC&W 1774 in November 1992 and renumbered 1603.

928 was built in November 1950, #11344, FN 5033-4, as SAL 1748.  It became SCL 928 in July 1967.

929 was built in November 1950, #11345, FN 5033-5, as SAL 1749.  It became SCL 929 in July 1967 and sold as United States Sugar Corp 929.  It was sold as Rail  Switching Services RSSX 929 in 2007.

930 was built in November 1950, #11346, FN 5033-6, as SAL 1750, a GP7.  It became SCL 930 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in October 1981 as 4771 and became SBD 4771 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1817 in 1984 and became CSX 1817, Class GP-16, in April 1986. 

935 was built in December 1950, #13368, FN 6193-3, as SAL 1755.  It became SCL 935 in July 1967 and became SBD 935 in January 1983. 

939 was built in January 1951, #13372, FN 6193-7, as SAL 1759.  It became SCL 939 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in September 1981 as 4766 and became SBD 4766 in January 1983.  It was renumbered 1812 and renumbered CSX 1812, Class GP-16 in 1986.  It was retired on February 19, 1993, and sold as Rail Switching Service 1812.

947 was built in January 1951, #13380, FN 6193-15, as SAL 1767.  It became SCL 947 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1981 as 4752.  It became SBD 4752 in January 1983 and renumbered 1798 in 1984.  It became CSX 1798, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and sold for scrap to Steel Processors for scrap in July 23, 1992.

949 was built in January 1951, #13382, FN 6193-17, as SAL 1769.  It became SCL 949 in July 1967.

957 was built in March 1951, #13390, FN 6200-8, as SAL 1777.  It became SCL 957 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in February 1982 as 4786.  It became SBD 4786 in January 1983 and apparently renumbered 1832 at the same time that it became CSX 1832, Class GP-16 in April 1986.  It was retired on February 19, 1993, and sold as Corman 1832.

967 was built in January 1952, #15531, FN 6251-5, as SAL 1787.  It became SCL 967 in July 1967.

969 was built in January 1952, #15533, FN 6251-7, as SAL 1789.  It became SCL 969 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta as 4759 in June 1981.  It became SBD 4759 in January 1983 and renumbered 1805 in 1984.  It became CSX 1805, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and retired on February 19, 1993,  It was sold as Corman 1805 and scrapped at Lexington, KY, in August 2011.

975 was built in February 1952, #15539, FN 6251-13, as SAL 1795.  It became SCL 975 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta as 4796 in July 1982.  It became SBD 4796 in January 1983 and renumbered 1842 in 1984.  It became CSX 1842, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and sold as Louisville & Indiana RR 1842 in 1993.  It was sold as Pee Dee RR 1842 in 2002.

995 was built in September 1952, #17387, FN 6446-18, as SAL 1815.  It became SCL 995 in July 1967.

1001 was built in September 1952, #17363, FN 6446-24, as SAL 1821.  It became SCL 1001 in July 1967 and rebuilt at Uceta in March 1980 as 4712.  It became SBD 4712 in January 1983 and renumbered 1758 in 1984.  It became CSX 1758, Class GP-16, in April 1986 and sold as Canton RR 1751 in 1993.

 

Roster information: Randy Keller

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/30/2016

Memorial of Saint Egelnoth the Good

31st Sunday in Ordinary Time

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Don't spend your energies on things that generate worry, anxiety and anguish.  Only one thing is necessary.  Lift up your spirit, and love God.

--- St. Padre Pio