Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Chicago Central & Pacific

(1583), GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1952, #16962, FN 5164-1, as Detroit Toledo & Ironton 955.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as Illinois Central Gulf 7983 in December 1972.  It was sold as CC&P 7983 and assigned as 1583.  It was never renumbered and sold to Railserve Inc as RSSX 7983.

1589, GP7u,was built by General Motors in July 1951, #A261, C118-2, as Quebec North Shore & Labrador 101, Class DRS15. It was rebuilt by GM as Class DRS17. It was sold as Bellequip Ltd as 101 in 1971 and then Precision National Corp as 101 in 1972. It was rebuilt at Paducah in September 1972 as ICG 7989. It was later sold as CC&P as 7989 and later renumbered 1589,

1600, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1950, #11121, FN 6074-5, as Missouri-Kansas-Texas 1505.  It was renumbered 95 in 1958 and retired on May 9, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry in July 1989 and sold as CC&P 1600 in 1989.  It was retired in April 1991 and sold as North Shore Scenic RR 652 in May 1991.  It was sold as Independent Locomotive Service 1381 and leased as Minnesota Northern RR 1381.

1601, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1950, #11123, FN 6074-7, as MKT 1507.  It was renumbered 97 in 1958 and later rebuilt.  It was retired in May 1989 and sold to Wilson Ry in July 1989.  It was sold as CC&P 1601 in 1989 and retired in April 1991.  It was sold as South Kansas & Oklahoma 1601 and renumbered as WAMX 7018.

1602, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1952, #17087, FN 5211-2, as MKT 1529.  It was renumber 119 in 1958 and retired on June 9, 1989.  It was sold to Wilson Ry on July 19, 1989, and sold as CC&P 1602 in 1989 and sold to Rail Switching Services as RSSX 1602.

(1710), GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1957, #22334, FN 5517-12, as Illinois Central 9211.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as ICG 8211 in May 1971.  It was sold as CC&P 8211 and planned as 1710.  It was returned to IC as 8411 on October 6, 1998, and sold to Archer Daniels Midland as ADMX 8411.

1711, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive  in March 1955, #20290, FN 5383-9, as IC 9111.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as  ICG 8111 in August 1971. It later became CC&P 8111 and was later renumbered 1711.

(1712), GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1954, #18809, FN 5307-13, as IC 9012.  It was rebuilt by Paducah in August 1970 as ICG 8012 and sold as CC&P 8012 and planned as 1723.  It became IC 8409 on October 6, 1998, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co.  It was sold as Vulcan Materials 8409.

1721, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1955, #20759, FN 5409-4, as IC 9121.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 8121 in August 1970. It later became CC&P 8121 and was later renumbered 1721.

1723, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1954, #18820, FN 5307-24, as IC 9023.  It was rebuilt by Paducah in October 1970 as 8023 and sold as CC&P  8023.  It was renumbered 1723.

(1732), GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1954, #18829, FN 5307-33, as IC 9032.  It was rebuilt by Paducah in March 1971 as 8032 and sold as CC&P 8032.  It was assigned 1732 but returned as IC 8414.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment and sold as Arkansas Midland RR 414.

1743, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1956, #20801, FN 5409-46, as IC 9163.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 8163 in April 1971. It later became CC&P 8163 and was renumbered 1743.  It was returned as IC 8417 and retired on September 5, 1998.  It was sold to Railcar Limited as RMPX 8417 on March 3, 2000.

1744, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1954, #19379, FN 5341-3, as IC 9044.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in February 1971 as 8044 and sold as CC&P 8044.  It was renumbered 1744 and returned as IC 8400 in August 1996. 

1750,  GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1956, #20788, FN 5409-33, as IC 9150.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as ICG 8150 in June 1970. It later became CC&P 8150 and was renumbered 1750.  It was sold as Maumee & Western RR 12.

(1756), GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1954, #19898, FN 5359-9, as IC 9056.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as ICG 8056 in April 1970 and became CC&P 8056.  It was assigned 1756 but was sold as Wiregrass Central RR 8056.

1760, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1953, #17736, FN 6495-10, as IC 8977. It was rebuilt at Paducah in February 1971 as ICG 8260. It was later sold to CC&P as 8260 and was later renumbered 1760.

1765, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1954, #19907, FN 5359-18, as IC 9065.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 8065 in October 1970.  It sold to CC&P as 8065 and was later renumbered 1765.  It was sold as Ellis & Eastern RR 27.

1770, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1956, #20808, FN 5409-53, as IC 9170.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 8170 in February 1971. It became CC&P 8170 and was renumbered 1770. In March 1999 it was sold to Hollis & Eastern as 8170 and sold to Mountain Cement Co as MCTZ 8170 in September 2011.

1777, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1955, #20156, FN 5378-10, as IC 9077.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in August 1971 as ICG 8077 and sold as CC&P 8077 in 1985.  It was renumbered 1777 and returned to IC in 1996 as IC 8403.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co on November 17, 1998.

1794, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1956, #22279, FN 5480-7, as IC 9194.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in July 1970 as 8194.  It was sold as CC&P  8194 and renumbered 1794. 

1806, GP18, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1960, #25758, FN 5614-7, as IC 9406.  It was sold as CC 1806 and sold as Rail Link-Ottawa Valley 1806.

1864, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1954, #19586, FN 5532-8, as Chicago Milwaukee St Paul & Pacific 2423, Class 17.5E-RS. It was renumbered 235 in 1959 and rebuilt at West Milwaukee in July 1973 as 964, Class 20E-RS. It was assigned Soo Line 4318 but it was sold on February 1985 as CC&P where it was renumbered 1864.

1867, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1954, #20038, FN 5372-10, as CMStP&P 2397, Class 17.5E-RS. It was renumbered 247 in 1959 and rebuilt in June 1973 as 967, Class 20E-RS. It was assigned Soo Line 4321 but in February 1985 it was sold to the CC&P where it became 1867.

1871, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1956, #21208, FN 5428-7, as CMStP&P 2384, Class 17.5E-RS. It was renumbered 256 in 1959 and rebuilt as 971, Class 20E-RS, in June 1973. It was assigned Soo Line 4325 but in February 1985 it was sold to the CC&P where it was renumbered 1871.

1873, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1956, #21205, FN 5428-4, as CMStP&P 2381, Class 17.5E-RS. It was renumbered 253 in 1959 and rebuilt as 973, Class 20E-RS, in May 1973. It was assigned Soo Line 4327 but in February 1985 it was sold to the CC&P where it was renumbered 1873.

1879, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1954, #19600, FN 5350-2, as CMStP&P 2437, Class 17.5E-RS. It was renumbered 271 in 1959 and rebuilt as 979, Class 20E-RS, in December 1972. It was assigned Soo Line 4333 but in February 1985 it was sold to the CC&P where it was renumbered 1879.

1880, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1954, #19599, as CMStP&P 2436, Class 17.5-RS.  It was renumbered 270 in 1965 and rebuilt as 980, Class 20E-RS, in December 1972.  It was assigned Soo Line 4334 but in February 1985 it was sold to the CC&P where it was renumbered 1880.

1881, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1954, #19604, FN 5353-2, as CMStP&P  2441, Class 17.5E-RS.  It was renumbered 275 in 1959 and rebuilt at West Milwaukee in April 1972 as 981, Class 20E-RS.  It was assigned Soo Line 4335 but was sold as CC&P 981.  It was renumbered 1881.

2001, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1969, #35076, FN 7182-2, as Monongahela Ry 2001.  It was sold as CC&P 2001 in 1990 and sold to Railcar Ltd as RMGX 2001.  It was sold as Toledo Peoria & Western 3878.

2002, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1959, #35077, FN 7182-3, as Monongahela 2002.  It was sold as CC&P 2002 in 1990 and sold as RMGX 2002.  It was sold as Ashland Ry 2022 in 2004.

2004, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1959, #35074, FN 7182-5, as Monongahela 2004.  It was sold as CC&P 2004 in 1990 and sold as RMGX 2004.  It was sold as Ashland Ry 2024 in 2004.

2005, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1967, #33684, as Chesapeake & Ohio 3853, Class GP-38.  It was sold as Intermountain Transportation Services 201 and later sold as CC&P 2005.  It was sold as RMGX 2005 and sold as Knoxville & Holston River RR 2005 in 2005.

2006, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1969, #34394, FN 7191-91, as Penn Central 7765, Class EF-20.  It became Consolidated Railroad Corp 7765, Class GP-38, in April 1976, and was sold to Chicago Missouri & Western as 7765 in 1986.  It was renumbered 2026 in 1987 and became Gateway Western 2026 in 1990.  It was sold as CC&P 2006 in 1995 and became Illinois Central 9706 in 1996.  It was sold to Progress Rail as RMGX 9706 and sold as Georgia Northeastern RR 9706.

2007, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1969, #35416, FN 7191-113, as PC 7787, Class EF-20.  It became Conrail 7787, Class GP-38, in April 1976 and sold as CMNW 7787 in 1986.  It was renumbered 2033 in 1987 and became GWWR 2033 in January 1990.  It was sold as CC&P 2007 in 1995 and sold as RGMX 2007.  It was sold as Ashland Ry 2027 in 2004.

2009, GP38, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1969, #35452, FN 7202-9, as PC 7823, Class EF-20.  It became Conrail 7823, Class GP-38, in April 1976 and sold as CM&W 7823 in 1987.  It was renumbered 2047 and became GWWR 2047.  It was sold as CC&P 2009 in 1985 and sold as RMGX 2009.  It was sold as TP&W 3821.

8121, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1955, #20759, FN 5409-4. as IC 9121.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 8121 in August 1970 and later became CC&P 8121.

8181, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1956, #20819, FN 5409-64, as IC 9181.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in December 1971 and renumbered 8181 and became CC&P 8181.  It was returned as IC 8408 in 1996 and plinthed at Homewood, IL.

8254, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1957, #22319, FN 5480-47, as IC 9254.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in September 1971 as 8254 and sold as CC&P 8254.  In 1996 it was sold to McCoy Elkhorn Coal Corp as 8102 and resold as AT&L 8201.

9376, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1958, #25028, FN 5591-7, as IC 9376. It was not rebuilt and sold as CC&P 9376 in 1985.

9388, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1958, #25040, FN 5591-19, as IC 9388. It was sold as CC&P 9388 in 1985,

9415, GP18, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1963, #28278, FN 5651-1, as IC 9415.  It was sold as CC&P 9415 in December 1985.

199523 was built by Darby Car in 1968 as IC 9523.  It was renumbered as ICG 199523 and sold as CC&P 199523 and returned as IC 199523.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

10/17/2017

Memorial of Saint Berarius I of Le Mans

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Our perfection does not consist of doing extraordinary thing, but to do the ordinary wells.

--St. Gabriel Possenti

 

There are three things the human brain cannot resist noticing, food, attractive people and danger.