Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Atchison Topeka & Santa Fe

Electro-Motive F7 Diesels

 

37L, Class 37, was built in September 1949, #8301, FN E1216-A1.  It was sold to Electro-Motive on May 12, 1955.

37C, Class 37, was built in September 1949, #8302, FN E1216-A2.  It was renumbered 312L, Class 300 in April 1971 and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2491, Class 2417, in December 1974.  It was retired and sold to Railroad Inc.  It was resold to National Railway Equipment Co and resold as AT&LRR 2491 in 1985.

38L, Class 37, was built in September 1949, #8303, FN E1216-A3.  It was renumbered 304C, Class 300, in April 1971 and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2535, Class 2417, on February 1, 1974,  It was retired on January 16, 1987, and sold as Railway Engineering & Supply Co 2535 in February 1987.  It was scrapped in September 2007.

38C, Class 37, was built in September 1949, #8304, FN E1216-A4.  It was renumbered 305C, Class 300, in April 1971 and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2564, Class 2417, on July 12, 1974.  It was retired on June 26, 1987, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co in July 1987.  It was sold as MidSouth Rail 7004 in December 1987 and resold as Columbus & Greenville Ry 7004 for parts. It was scrapped on April 14, 2009.

39L, Class 37, was built in September 1949, #8305, FN E1216-A5.  It was retired in March 1969.

39C, Class 37, was built in September 1949, #8306, FN E1216-A6. It was renumbered 306C, Class 300, on April 29, 1971, and then 347C, Class 325, on August 22, 1973. It was retired on July 31, 1975, and went to California State Railroad Museum.

41C, Class 37, was built in September 1949, #8310, FN E1216-A10. It was retired on March 13, 1969, and traded in to Electro-Motive in April 1969.

42C, Class 37, was built in October 1952, #17313, FN 6447-A7.  It was renumbered 310C, Class 300, in April 1971 and rebuilt at Cleburne in March 1974 as 2531, Class 2417.  It was sold to Blue Mountain & Reading and sold as Maryland & Delaware 2630.

44C, Class 37, was built in October 1952, #17315, FN 6447-A9.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne on April 21, 1971, as 2639, Class 2417, and retired on April 16, 1982.  It was sold to Southwest RR Car Parts for scrap on January 28, 1983.

45L, Class 37, was built in October 1952, #17310, FN 6447-A4.  It was renumbered 311C, Class 300, on April 39, 1971, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2558, Class 2417, in August 1973.  It was traded in to General Electric in December 1984.  It was sold as Frankfort & Cincinnati 2558 in December 1984 and transferred as Pioneer Valley RR 2558 in May 1985.

"49" was built by General Motors in September 1952, #A386, FN C145A-2, as Canadian National 9100, Class V-1-D-d.  It was reclassified Class GFA-15d in September 1954 and rebuilt in July 1973 as 9167, Class GFA-17a.  It was modified for snowplow service and retired on December 4, 1989, and sold to Century Locomotive Parts in October 1990.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in November 1990 and sold to Age of Steam Museum in 2000.  It was restored as AT&SF 49.

202L, Class 200, was built in June 1949, #7746, FN E1095-A1. It was retired on November 11, 1973, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2571, Class 2417, in May 1973. It was sold to Los Angeles Junction RR as 2571.

202C, Class 200, was built in June 1949, #7747, FN E1095-A2. It was on retired February 8, 1972, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2620, Class 2417, in May 1972. It was retired December 1983 and scrapped in May 1984.

203L, Class 200, was built in July 1949, #7748, FN E1095-A3.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2506, Class 2417, in August 1974, and was sold as Indiana Rail Road 2506.  It was resold as Tennessee Southern RR 2506.

203C, Class 200, was built in July 1949, #7749, FN E1095-A4.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in July 1970 as 2648, Class 2417, and retired on January 16, 1987.  It was sold as WATCo 11 on February 11, 1987, and used on the Southwest Kansas RR.  It was sold to Inman Service Co as ISCX 11 and renumbered 111.  It became Watco 111 and renumbered 7105.

204L, Class 200, was built in July 1949, #7750, FN E1095-A5.  It was renumbered 241C, Class 200, in December 1955 and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2587, Class 2417, on January 8, 1973.  It was sold as National Railway Passenger Corp 595 in September 1984 and sold to Naporano Iron & Metal Co.

206L, Class 200, was built in July 1949, #7754, FN E1095-A9. It was retired on January 8, 1973, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2572, Class 2417, in May 1973. It was sold to EconoRail as 2572.

206C, Class 200, was built in July 1949, #7755, FN E1095-A10. It was rebuilt at Cleburne on December 16, 1974, as 2489, Class 2417. It was retired in December 1985 and sold to Railroad Inc in March 1986 and immediately became Cadillac & Lake City 48. It was then sold to Mountain Diesel Corp and then to Louisiana & Delta RR as 1504 in July 1990.

207L, Class 200, was built in July 1949, #7756, FN E1095-A11.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne on August 13, 1973, as 2555, Class 2417, and sold as Tennken RR  as 2555.  It was sold as Nashville & Eastern RR as 2555 and resold as  Rail Link  555.

207C, Class 200, was built in July 1949, #7757, FN E1095-A12. It was retired on November 8, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2476, Class 2417, in September 1976. It was retired June 29, 1987, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co. It became Delta Southern RR as 103.

208L, Class 200, was built in September 1949, #7758, FN E1095-A13. It was retired on September 10, 1975, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2445, Class 2417, in August 1977. It was sold to Amtrak as 582 in September 1984.

208C, Class 200, was built in September 1949, #7759, FN E1095-A14.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in October 1973 as 2549, Class 2417, and retired on January 16, 1987.  It was sold to WATCo in February 1987.  It became South East Kansas 1002 in April 1987 and became as WATX 1002.  It was renumbered as WAMX 7106.

209L, Class 200, was built in September 1949, #7760, FN E1095-A15. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in March 1974 as 2530, Class 2417. It was retired in June 1987 and sold to National Ry Equipment Co in December 1987. They sold it to Texas & Northern as 993 in February 1988.

212L, Class 200, was built in November 1949, #8281,  FN E1151-A1. It was renumbered 105, Class 100, on March 15, 1972, and returned as 212L, Class 200, on February 20, 1972. It was retired on August 26, 1975, and rebuilt at Cleburne as 2447, Class 2423, August 1977. It was sold on October 1984 as Texas Industries as 2447.  It was donated to the Museum of the American Railroad in 2014.

212C, Class 200, was built in November 1949, #8282, FN E1151-A2.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in November 1972 as 2596, Class 2417.  It was retired on June 26, 1987, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co in July 1987.  It was sold to MidSouth Rail as 7015 and and later went to KCS.  It was sold back to NRE.

213C, Class 200, was built in November 1949, #8284, FN E1151-A4. It was rebuilt at Cleburne on May 31, 1973, as 2569, Class 2417. It was retired in April 1986 and sold to EconoRail in March 1987. It was leased to Fort Worth & Western as 2569 in 1988. It was returned to EconoRail in 1992.

215L, Class 200, was built in November 1949, #8287, FN E1151-A7. It was retired on April 11, 1977, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2423, Class 2417, on January 24, 1978. It was sold to Geneeral Electric in January 1985 and sold to National Railway Equipment in May 1985. It was then sold in January 1986 as Mexicana de Cobre SA as 2423. It was then renumbered F118.

216L, Class 200, was built in November 1949, #8289, FN E1151-A9. It was retired on January 18, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2524, Class 2417, in April 1974. It was sold to General Electric in General 1984 and then to National Railway Equipment Co. It was then sold to Red River Valley & Western as 305 in July 1987. It later was sold as Texas Rock Crusher RR 305 in 1998.

217C, Class 200, was built in December 1949, #8921, FN E1234-A2.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne on July 30, 1974, as 2510, Class 2417.  It was retired on June 5, 1986, and sold to EconoRail for parts in July 1986.

218L, Class 200, was built in December 1949, #8922, FN E1234-A3.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in July 1974 as 2513, Class 2417.  It was sold as National Railway Passenger Corp  592 in September 1984.

218C, Class 200, was built in December 1949, #8923, FN E1234-A4.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in November 1973 as 2542, Class 2417, and retired on January 18, 1987.  It was sold to WATCo in February 1987.  It became South East Kansas 1000 in April 1987 and transferred as Osage RR 1000.

221L, Class 200, was built in December 1949, #8928, FN E1234-A9. It was retired in December 1, 1972, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2579, Class 2417, March 1973. It later was sold to EconoRail 2579.

221C, Class 200, was built in December 1949, #8929, FN E1234-A10. It was retired in September 11, 1973, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2539, Class 2417, in December 1973. It was sold to Indiana Rail Road as 201 and later became Tennessee Southern RR as 201 in 1990 and sold to Railway Service Contractors Inc as MJRX 201 in 2005.

222L, Class 200, was built in December 1949, #8930, FN E1234-A11.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in March 1971 as 2641, Class 2417, and retired.  It was sold as Santa Cruz, Big Trees & Pacific RR 2641 in 1985.

222C, Class 200, was built in December 1949, #8931, FN E1234-A12.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in November 1970 as 2644, Class 2417, and retired on June 26, 1987.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in July 1987 and sold as Columbus & Greenville Ry 809.  It was transferred as Chattooga & Chickamauga Ry 101 and sold as Redmont Ry 101.

223L, Class 200, was built in December 1949, #8932, FN 1234-A13. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in March 1973 as 2576, Class 2417.  It later was sold to Texas Industries Corp as 1001, and was transferred to Texas Central Business as 1001 in 2001.

224L, Class 200, was built in December 1949, #8934, FN 1234-A15. It was rebuilt at Cleburne on August 5, 1974, as 2509, Class 2417. It was retired in December 1985. It was sold to Railroad Inc in March 1986 and immediately became Cadillac & Lake City 50. It was later sold to Florida Northern as 50.

225L, Class 200, was built in December 1949, #8936, FN 1234-A17. It was retired in March 31, 1970.

225C, Class 200, was built in December 1949, #8937, FN 1234-A18.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in July 1976 as 2477, Class 2417.  It was sold as TKEN 2477 and sold as NERR 2477.  It was sold as RLIX 477 and assigned as Carolina & Northwestern RR 477.  It was sold to Joseph Transportation Co as JTPX 477 and scrapped in 2005.

226C, Class 200, was built in December 1949, #8939, FN 1234-A20. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in June 1976 as 2478, Class 2417. In April 1986 it was retired and sold to EconoRail as 2478.

227C, Class 200, was built in March 1950, #9578, FN 3020-A2.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2430, Class 2417, on December 16, 1977, and traded to Amtrak as 576 in September 1984.  It was sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal Co in November 1994.

228L, Class 200, was built in March 1950, #9579, FN 3020-A3.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2563, Class 2417, on July 17, 1973, and retired on March 21, 1986.  It was sold as Los Angeles Junction Ry 2563 in March 1986.

228B, Class 200, was built in March 1950, #9619, FN 3020-B3.  It was retired.

229L, Class 200, was built in March 1950, #9581, FN 3020-A5. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in November 1973 as 2546, Class 2417. It was retired in March 1986 and sold to Indiana R R in April 1976. It was later sold to Kentucky Railroad Museum.

230L, Class 200, was built in March 1950, #9583, FN 3020-A7.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in April 1973 as 2578, Class 2417.  It was retired in June 1987 and sold to National Railway Equipment in October 1987.  It was sold as Washington Central RR 401 in October 1987 and sold to Burlington Northern Santa Fe in December 1996.  It was sold as Illinois Railnet 5 in 1996 and became Illinois Ry 5 in 2005.

230C, Class 200, was built in March 1950, #9584, FN 3020-A8. It was retired in May 25, 1973, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2561, Class 2417, in July 1973. It later was sold to National Railway Equipment and then to MidSouth Rail as 7010. It later went to Kansas City Southern and back to NRE.

231L, Class 200, was built in March 1950, #9585, FN 3020-A9.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne on October 25, 1973, as 2547, Class 2417, and sold as  Tennken RR 2547 on August 5, 1986.  It was sold as Nashville & Eastern RR 2547 in September 1986 and was again sold as  Rail Link  547.  It was transferred as  Corpus Christi Terminal RR  547.

232L, Class 200, was built in March 1950, #9587, FN 3020-A11. It was retired in April 26, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2511, Class 2417, in July 1974. It later was sold to Midwest Coal Handling Co 2511. It later was sold to Illinois Railway Supply and scrapped.

233L, Class 200, was built in April 1950, #9589, FN 3020-A13. It was retired on December 24. 1072, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2575, Class 2417, in April 1973. It was sold to EconoRail as 2575 in March 1987.

234L, Class 200, was built in April 1950, #9591, FN 3020-A15.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2451, Class 2417, on July 7, 1977.  It was traded in to General Electric in December 1984 and sold to National Railway Equipment in May 1985.  It was sold as Columbus & Greenville 802 in July 1985 and sold as Mississippi Delta RR 802.

234C, Class 200, was built in April 1950, #9592, FN 3020-A15. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in September 1972 as 2602, Class 2417. It was retired in April 1986 and sold to EconoRail as 2602 in March 1987.

235L, Class 200, was built in April 1950, #9593, FN 3020-A16. It was retired in September 18, 1972, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2591, Class 2417, in December 1972. It later was sold to MidSouth Rail as 7005. It later was sold to Louisiana & Delta 7005 in February 1994.

235C, Class 200, was built in April 1950, #9594, FN 3020-A17.  It was renumbered 104L, Class 101L, on March 6, 1972, and returned as 235C, Class 200, on July 31, 1972.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2431, Class 2417, on December 16, 1977.  It was traded in to General Electric in December 1984 and sold to National Railway Equipment Co in May 1985.  It was sold as Mexicano de Cobre 2431 in January 1986.

238L, Class 200, was built in April 1950, #9599, FN 3020-A22. It was retired on December 23, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2472, Class 2417, in December 1976. It was sold to General Electric on December 1984 and sold to GM&R in January 1985. It was then sold to National Railway Equipment and then sold to IMC-Agrico Chemical as 204.

238C, Class 200, was built in April 1950, #9600, FN 3020-A23.  It was retired and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1970.

241L, Class 200, was built in May 1950, #9605, FN 3020-A28. It was renumbered 101, Class 100, between February 19, 1972, and July 20, 1972, and returned to 241L. It was retired on September 6, 1974,, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2484, Class 2417, in January 1975. It was retired on January 26, 1987, and later as Minnesota Commercial RR as 484 "City of Bayport".

242L, Class 200, was built in January 1951, #13707, FN 3078-A1.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in January 1974 as 2536, Class 2417, and sold as Tennken RR 2536.  It was sold as Nashville & Eastern RR 2536 and was again sold as  Rail Link  536.  It was sold to DTE Transportation Services Ltd as 536 and resold as Farmland Services Cooperative 1.

242C, Class 200, was built in January 1951, #13708, FN 3078-A2.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne on May 24, 1973, as 2570, Class 2417, and retired on June 26, 1987,  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in July 1987 and sold as Delta Southern RR 101.

243B, Class 200, was built in January 1951, #13750, FN 3078-B4.

244C, Class 200, was built in January 1951, #13712, FN 3078-A6.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2586, Class 2417 in January 1973 and sold to National Railway Equipment.  It was sold as MSR Rail 7006 and became Kansas City Southern 7006 in January 1994.  It was sold as L&D 7006 in February 1994  and transferred as GWI Switching Services  1510.  It was transferred as L&D 1510 in March 1998 and sold as Safety Rail Service 144 in October 2002.

245L, Class 200, was built in February 1951, #13713, FN 3078-A7. It was retired on April 11, 1977, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2422, Class 2417, in January 1978. It was sold to General Electric in December 1984 and later to National Railway Equipment. It became Red River Valley & Western as 300 in July 1987. It later was sold to South Dakota Wheat Growers Assn as 300.

246C, Class 200, was built in February 1951, #13716, FN 3078-A10, as AT&SF 246C, Class 200, an F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2637, Class 2417, on July 20, 1971, and sold as Florida Central RR 2637 on October 30, 1966.  It was transferred as Florida Midland RR 2637 in November 1987 and renumbered 63 in 1988.

247L, Class 200, was built in February 1951, #13717, FN 3078-A11.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in March 1977 as 2467, Class 2417, and traded in to General Electric in December 1984 and sold to National Railway Equipment in January 1985,  It was sold as Red River Valley & Western as 307 in August 1987 and sold as Texas Rock Crusher RR 103 in 1998.

247C, Class 200, was built in February 1951, #13718, FN 3078-A12.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2597, Class 2417. on October 25, 1972 and traded in to General Electric in December 1984.  It was sold as Frankfort & Cincinnati  2597 in December 1984 and transferred as Pioneer Valley RR 2597 in May 1985.

249C, Class 200, was built in February 1951, #13722, FN 3078-A16.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2544, Class 2417, in November 1973 and retired on January 16, 1987.  It was sold to WATCo in February 1987 and became Southwest Kansas RR 1001 in April 1987.  It was sold as Dodge City Ford & Bucklin RR 1001 but the line was abandoned later.

250L, Class 200, was built in February 1951, #13723, FN 3078-A17.   It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2481, Class 2417, in January 1976 and traded  to General Electric in December 1984.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and sold as Red River Valley & Western 302 in July 1987.

250C, Class 200, was built in February 1951, #13724, FN 3078-A18.  It was renumbered 280L in August 1951 and renumbered 250C in 1953.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2582, Class 2517, in February 1973, and sold as EconoRail 2582.

251C, Class 200, was built in February 1951, #13726, FN 3078-A20.  It was renumbered 281 in February 1952 and renumbered 251C in 251C in 1954.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2526, Class 2517 on April 4, 1974, and sold as EconoRail 2526 in April 7, 1986.

252C, Class 200, was built in May 1951, #13788, FN 3084-A2.  It was renumbered 282C in 1951 and renumbered 252C in 1953.   It was rebuilt at Cleburne in February 1978 as 2421, Class 2417.  It was sold to Blue Mountain & Reading and resold as Black River & Western 42.  It was sold as Maryland & Delaware 2632.

253C, Class 200, was built in May 1951, #13790, FN 3084-4. It was renumbered 283L on August 21, 1951, and renumbered back as 253C on August 7, 1953. It was retired on August 2, 1974, and rebuilt at Cleburne as 2496, Class 2417, on October 29, 1974. It was retired on June 26, 1987, and sold to National Railway Equipment in July 1987. It was then sold to MidSouth as 7001 in July 1987. It was later sold to Eastern Illinois RR 91 and later sold to Archer-Daniels-Midland as 91.

254L, Class 200, was built in May 1951, #13791, FN 3084-5.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2598, Class 2417, in October 1972.  It was sold to Southwest Rail Car Parts and scrapped in January 1983.

254C, Class 200, was built in May 1951, #13792, FN 3084-6.  It was renumbered 284L on August 20, 1951, and renumbered 254C on November 20, 1953.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in July 1977 as 2450, Class 2417 and retired in January 1984.  It was solt to General Electric in December 1984 and sol to National Railway Equipment co in May 1985.  It was sold as Columbus & Greenville RR 801 and scrapped on April 16, 2009.

255C, Class 200, was built in May 1951, #13794, FN 3084-8.  It was renumbered 285L in August 1951 and renumbered 255C in January 1954.  It was rebuilt by Cleburne on May 8, 1974 as 2522, Class 2417, and retired on March 31, 1986.  It was sold as Ashley Drew & Northern 1514 on April 7, 1986, and became Arkansas Louisiana & Mississippi 1514 in 1996.

256L, Class 200, was built in May 1951, #13795, FN 3084-9.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2499, Class 2417, in October 1974, and sold as Red River Valley & Western 303 in 1987.  It was wrecked and retired.

256C, Class 200, was built in May 1951, #13796, FN 3084-10. It was renumbered 286L in September 21 1951, and renumbered back as 256C in January 1954. It was retired on July 27, 1973, and rebuilt at Cleburne as 2545, Class 2417, on November 9, 1973. It was retired on September 22, 1986, and sold to EconoRail as 2545 and later scrapped.

257C, Class 200, was built in May 1951, #13798, FN 3084-12. It was retired on January 14, 1973, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2553, Class 2417, in September 1973. It was sold to Tennken RR as 2553 and later as Nashville & Eastern RR as 2553. It was again sold as Rail Link 553 and then DTE Transportation Services Ltd as 553.

258L, Class 200,was built in May 1951, #13799, FN 3084-13.  It was retired on May 31, 1979, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2439, Class 2417, in May 1978.  It was sold as Amtrak 580 in September 1984.

259B, Class 200, was built in August 1951, #13768, FN 3095-B2.  It was retired.

259C, Class 200, was built in August 1951, #13728, FN 3095-A2.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in January 1975 as 2486, Class 2417 and retired on January 9, 1986.  It was sold to Blue Mountain & Reading in 1986 and sold as Pee Dee River RR 2486 in 1987.  It was transferred as Aberdeen & Rockfish RR 2486 in July 2010.

260L, Class 200, was built in August 1951, #13729, FN 3095-A3.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2605, Class 2417, in September 1972.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co and sold as Delta Southern RR 104.

260C, Class 200, was built in August 1951, #13730, FN 3095-A4.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in March 1978 as 2418, Class 2417.  It was sold as Amtrak 575 in September 1984.

261L, Class 200, was built in August 1951, #13731, FN 3095-A5.  It was retired on January 31, 1977, and rebuilt at Cleburne as 2425, Class 2417, in January 1979.  It was sold as Maryland & Pennsylvania RR 1504 and became York Railway 1504.

261C, Class 200, was built in August 1951, #13732, FN 3095-A6. It was retired on August 26, 1975, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2446. Class 2417, in August 1977.  It was sold to General Electric in December 1984 and then to Blue Mountain & Reading as 601 on March 1985. It later became Reading Blue Mountain & Northern 1502 and scrapped in 1996.

262L, Class 200, was built in August 1951, #13733. It was retired on July 10, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2501, Class 2417, in September 1974. It was later sold to National Railway Equipment in July 1987 and then to Texas & Northern as 992 in February 1988.

262C, Class 200, was built in August 1951, #13734. It was rebuilt on February 27, 1970, at Cleburne as 2649, Class 2417, and traded in to General Electric in December 1984. It was sold to Blue Mountain & Reading in January 1985 and later to Anthracite Historical Society in September 1987.

263L, Class 200, was built in August 1951, #13735. It was retired on November 8, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2475, Class 2417, in October 1976. It was later sold to Tennken RR as 2475 and later as Nashville & Eastern RR as 2475. It was again sold as Rail Link 475.  It was transferred as Corpus Christi Terminal RR 475.

263C, Class 200, was built in August 1951, #13736. It was retired on September 30, 1976, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2433, Class 2417, in November 1977. It later was sold to Amtrak as 577 in September 1984.

264L, Class 200, was built in September 1951, #13737, FN 3095-A11. It was retired on February 29, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2521, Class 2417, in May 1974. It was sold to General Electric in December 1984 and then to Black Mountain & Reading and then to Allegheny RR as 104. It later became Allegheny & Eastern RR as 304. It later became Louisiana & Delta RR as 304 in July 1993.

265L, Class 200, was built in September 1951, #13739, FN 3095-A13.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne on September 25, 1972, as 2603, Class 2417.  It was traded in to General Electric in December 1984 and sold to BM&R in January 1985.  It was sold to Allegheny RR for parts in January 1986.

265C, Class 200, was built in September 1951, #13740, FN 3095-A14. It was retired on December 26, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2469, Class 2417, on February 25, 1977. It was sold to General Electric on December 1984 and sold to BM&R in January 1985. It was then sold E I duPont de Nemoirs Co as 2469 in 1987.

266C, Class 200, was built in September 1951, #13742, FN 3095-A16.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2532, Class 2417, on February 27, 1974, and retired on March 31, 1986.  It was sold as Indiana Rail Road 2532 on April 7, 1986, and wrecked in 1991.  It was apparently scrapped.

267L, Class 200, was built in September 1951, #13743, FN 3095-17. It was retired on December 1, 1972, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2581, Class 2417, in March 1973.  It was sold as Econo-Rail 2581.

268L, Class 200, was built in September 1951, #13745, FN 3095-A19.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne on December 2, 1977, as 2427, Class 2417, and retired on June 12, 1984.  It was sold to Blue Mountain & Reading on July 11, 1984, and then to Nittany & Bald Eagle RR as 2427 in August 1984.  It was scrapped in November 2012.

268C, Class 200, was built in September 1951, #13746, FN 3095-A20.  It was renumbered 106, Class 100 on March 24, 1972, and returned as 268C, Class 200, on August 1, 1972.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2503, Class 2417 on September 6, 1974, and sold to EconoRail in September 1987.  They sold it as Florida Central 2503 in October 1987 and renumbered 53 in 1989.

269L, Class 200, was built in November 1953, #18911, FN 6523-A1. It was retired on September 18, 1972, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2590, Class 2417, in December 1972. It was sold to General Electric in December 1984 and then to BM&R and then to Allegheny RR as 103. It later became AERR as 303 and later L&D as 303 in July 1993.

270L, Class 200, was built in November 1953, #18913. I, FN 6523-A3t was retired September 18, 1970, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2643, Class 2417, on January 6, 1971. It was retired on January 6, 1971, and sold to Florida Central 2643 in February 1987. It was later sold to Florida Midland RR as 2643 in November 1987.

271L, Class 200, was built in November 1953, #18915, FN 6523-A5.  It was rebuilt in December 1957 and rebuilt at Cleburne as 2574, Class 2417, on April 30, 1973.  It was traded in to General Electric in December 1984 and sold to BM&R in January 1985.  It was sold to National Ry Equipment Co in August 1988 and sold as E I duPont de Nemoirs 2574.

271C, Class 200, was built in November 1953, #18916, FN 6523-A6.  It was wrecked in September 1972.

272B, Class 200, was built in November 1953, #18942, FN 6523-B8. It was retired on July 20, 1977, and was rebuilt at Cleburne in October 1978 as 123, Class 115, and was renumbered 1123, Class 1115, in 1989. It became BNSF 3964, Class Slug, on March 10, 2000.

272L, Class 200, was built in November 1953, #18917, FN 6523-A7.  It was retired on April 25, 1972, and rebuilt at Cleburne as 2612, Class 2617, on July 1972.  It was  retired in March 1986 and sold as Gloster Southern RR 1502 in April 1986.  It was transferred as Arkansas Louisiana & Mississippi 1502 in 1998.

273L, Class 200, was built in November 1953, #18919, FN 6523-A9, FN.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in March 1977, as 2465, Class 2417, and traded in to General Electric in December 1984.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in May 1985 and sold to Columbus & Greenville as 803 in July 1985. It was scrapped in 2009.

273C, Class 200, was built in November 1953, #18920, FN 6523-A10.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2588, Class 2417, on December 29, 1972.  It was retired in September 1984 and sold as National Railway Passenger Corp 596. 

274L, Class 200, was built in November 1953, #18921, FN 6523-A11.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in August 1972 as 2607, Class 2417, and retired on June 26, 1987.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Co in July 1987 and sold to Delta Southern RR as 106.

274C, Class 200, was built in November 1953, #18922, FN 6523-A12. It was retired on March 12, 1976, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2428, Class 2417, in December 1977. It was sold in October 1984 as Texas Industries Cement as 2428.

275L, Class 200, was built in November 1953, #18923, FN 6523-A13. It was retired on December 2, 1977, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2417, Class 2417, on March 15, 1978. It was retired on September 20, 1984, and sold to Rail Systems Inc on November 1984. It was later sold to Maryland & Pennsylvania as 1500 in July 1988 and later transferred as York Railway as 1500.

275C, Class 200, was built in November 1953, #18924, FN 6523-A14.  It was renumbered 203C, Class 200, on February 17, 1972, and returned as 275C, Class 200, on February 10, 1972.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in October 1977 as 2437, Class 2417 and sold as Amtrak 578 in September 1984.  It was scrapped in April 1995.

276C, Class 200, was built in December 1953, #18926, FN 6523-A16. It was retired on March 12, 1972, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2580, Class 2417, on March 22, 1973. It was retired on April 24, 1986, and later sold to EconoRail as 2580.

277L, Class 200, was built in December 1953, #18927, FN 6523-A17. It was retired on January 30, 1974, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2523, Class 2417, in April 1974. It was sold to Tennken RR as 2523 and later as N&E as 2523. It was again sold as R-L 523.

277C, Class 200, was built in December 1953, #18928, FN 6523-A18.  It was retired on October 12, 1972, and rebuilt at Cleburne as 2584, Class 2417, on January 30, 1973.  It was retired in September 1984 and sold as  National Railway Passenger Corp  594 in September 1984.  It was sold as Nevada Industrial Switching 594.  It was leased as Sierra RR 594 and returned as NIS 2584.

278C, Class 200, was built in December 1953, #18930, FN 6523-20. It was rebuilt at Cleburne in October 1973 as 2550, Class 2417. It was retired in June 1987 and sold to NRE in December 1987. They sold it to Texas & Northern as 994 in February 1988.

279C, Class 200, was built in December 1953, #18932, FN 6523-22.  It was retired on March 31, 1970, and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1970.

280C, Class 200, was built in December 1953, #18934, FN 6523-24. It was retired on May 16, 1973, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2562, Class 2417, on July 20, 1973. It was sold to Amrak as 593 on September 1984. It later was sold to Nevada Industrial Switching as 583 and then later as Sierra RR 593.

300L, Class 300, was built in October 1949, #8712, FN E1212-A1.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in November 1974 as 2493, Class 2417, and retired on January 16, 1987.  It was sold as Iowa Northern RR 2493 in February 1987 and later sold as Arkansas Midland RR 493.  It was later sold as Florida Central RR 48.

301L, Class 300, was built in October 1949, #8713, FN E1212-A2.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in November 1974 as 2492, Class 2417, as sold as Midwest Coal Handling 2492.  It was scrapped in 1993.

1st 306L, Class 300, was built in May 1950, #9607. It was renumbered in November 1952,as 325L, Class 325, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2442, Class 2417, on August 31, 1977. It was sold to General Electric in December 1984 and later National Railway Equipment in May 1985. It became Meridian & Bigbee RR as 106 in June 1985 and later became South Kansas & Oklahoma RR as 106.

2nd 306L, Class 300, was built in December 1952, #17434.  It was renumbered 333L, Class 325 in May 1973 and rebuilt at Cleburne on August 25, 1977, as 2443, Class 2417.  It was sold to Blue Mountain & Reading  in July 1984 and sold as Massachusetts Central RR 2443.  It later was resold as BCLR 2443 in January 1996.

307L, Class 300, was built in May 1950, #9608. It was renumbered in November 1952 as 326L, Class 325, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2419, Class 2417, on March 3, 1978. It was retired on June 27, 1984, and sold to General Electric. It was later sold on Blue Mountain & Reading on July 11, 1984, and later Black River & Western as 41. It was later scrapped.

308L, Class 300,  was built in May 1950, #9609.  It was renumbered on November 21, 1952, as 327L, Class 325, and retired on November 11, 1973.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2527,  Class 2417, in March 1974 and rebuilt at Cleburne as 2527, Class 2417.  It was retired in March 1986 and sold as Indiana Rail Road 2527 in April 1986.  It was renumbered 200 in 1987 and wrecked in December 1989.  It was repaired and retired in 1993.

309L, Class 300, was built in May 1950, #9610. It was renumbered in November 1952 as 325L, Class 325, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2420, Class 2417, on February 16, 1978. It was retired in December 1984 and traded in to General Electric in January 1985. It was later sold to BM&R in January 1985 and later sold to Allegheny RR as later parts. It was reactivated as 112.

1st 311L, Class 300, was built in May 1950, #9612. It was renumbered in November 1952, as 330L, Class 325, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2426, Class 2417, on January 6, 1978. It was retired on September 20, 1984, and sold to Rail Systems Inc in November 1984. It later became Maryland & Pennsylvania as 1502 in July 1988. It later became York Rail as 1502.

2nd 311L, Class 300, was built in March 1953, #17934, FN 6466-A2, as AT&SF 311L, Class 300, an F7A.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne in November 1974 as 2494, Class 2417, and retired on December 13, 1985.  It was sold to Railroad Inc in December 1985 and transferred as Florida Central 2494 in November 1986.  It was renumbered 49 in 1988 and scrapped in November 2010.

312L, Class 300, was built in May 1950, #9613. It was renumbered in November 1952, as 331L, Class 325, and was wrecked in July 1969.

313L, Class 300, was built in June 1951, #14071. It was renumbered in November 1952, as 332, Class 325, and was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2458, Class 2417, on May 12, 1977. It was burned on October 1981 and scrapped.

2nd 313L, Class 300, was built in March 1953, #17936.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2507, Class 2417, on August 21, 1974, and retired on January 16, 1987.  It was sold as Railway Engineering & Supply Co  2507 in February 1987.

313A, Class 300, was built in March 1953, #17944. It was rebuilt as radio remote control as 30 in December 1969 and retired in Octover 1981.

314L, Class 300, was built in March 1953, #17937. It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2508, Class 2417, in August 1974. It was retired on January 24, 1986, and sold to S M Pinsly in January 1986. It later became Midwest Coal Haulers as 2508 in April 1986.

316L, Class 300, was built in June 1951, #14074. It was renumbered 335L, Class 325, and later rebuilt at Cleburne in January 1978 as 2424, Class 2417. It was sold to Blue Mountain & Reading as 424 in 1984 and renumbered 600 in July 1985. It was later renumbered 1501 and scrapped in 1996.

338L, Class 325, was built in May 1953, #17950, FN 6501-A3. It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2463, Class 2417, on April 6, 1977. It was later sold to Amtrak as 591 in September 1984.

339L, Class 325, was built in May 1953, #17951, FN 6501-A4.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2470, Class 2417, on February 17, 1977.  It was retired on June 12, 1984, and sold to General Electric and sold to BM&R in June 1984.  It was sold as Falls Creek RR 2470 in August 1984 and sold as Buffalo & Pittsburgh RR 2470 in September 1988.  It was transferred as Louisiana & Delta RR 1502 in 1988.

340L, Class 325, was built in May 1953, #17952, FN 6501-A5. It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2462, Class 2417, on April 16, 1977. It was later sold to Amtrak as 590 in September 1984.

341L, Class 325, was built in May 1953, #17953, FN 6501-A6. It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2468, Class 2417, on March 8, 1977. It was traded in to General Electric on December 1984 and was sold to National Railway Equipment in January 1985. It later became Red River Valley & Western as 308 in August 1987.

342L, Class 325, was built in May 1953, #17954, FN 6501-A7. It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2487, Class 2417, on December 27, 1974. It was retired on March 31, 1986, and sold to Gloster & Southern 1501 on April 7, 1986.  It was transferred to Arkansas Louisiana & Mississippi in 1998 and scrapped.

343L, Class 325, was built in April 1953, #17968, FN 6501-B12.  It was rebuilt at Cleburne as 2500, Class 2417, on September 27, 1974.  It was retired in December 1984 and sold to Blue Mountain & Reading in January 1985.  It was sold as Juliana Coal Co 2500 in November 1985 and later resold as Spruce Fork Coal Co 2500.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

5/24/2017

Memorial of Blessed Diego Alonso

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Reading the Holy Scriptures confers two benefits.  It trains the mind to understand them; it turns man's attention from the follies of the world and leads him to the love of God.

---St. Isidore of Seville