Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Under Construction

Consolidated Railroad Corp.

Electro-Motive GP7 Diesels

5601, Class GP-7, was built in August 1950, #9228, FN 5012-2, as New York Central 5601, Class DRS-4a. It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Penn Central 5601, Class ERS-15, in 1968. In April 1976 it became Conrail 5601, Class GP-7. It later was sold to Precision National in October 1979 and then sold to Chicago & North Western in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4439 on June 10, 1980. It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994. They rebuilt it as South Orient Ry 103. It was sold to Ft Worth & Western Ry in 1999 and retained its identity but was relettered in 2003.

5605, Class GP-7, was built in August 1950, #9232, FN 5012-6, as NYC 5605, Class DRS-4a. It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became PC 5605, Class ERS-15, in 1968. It became Conrail 5605, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was retired.

5613, Class GP-7, was built in November 1950, #12999, FN 6173-2, as Peoria & Eastern 5613, Class DRS-4c. It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Conrail 5613, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was rebuilt at Paducah into a GP8 and renumbered 5722, Class GP-8, on October 29, 1976. It was later renumbered 5402 and retired on April 11, 1991. It became Rail Link 402 in 1991.

5614, Class GP-7, was built in November 1950, #13000, FN 6173-3, as P&E 5614, Class DRS-4c. It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Conrail 5614, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was rebuilt at Paducah into a GP8 and renumbered 5725, Class GP-8, on November 25, 1976. It was later renumbered 5405 and retired on April 11, 1991.  It was sold as Nittany & Bald Eagle RR 1602.

5615, Class GP-7, was built in November 1950, #13001, FN 6173-4, as P&E 5615, Class DRS-4c. It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Conrail 5615, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was rebuilt at Silvis into a GP8 and renumbered 5438, Class GP-8, in January 29, 1979. It was retired on April 11, 1991, and sold for scrap to Pielet Bros.

5616, Class GP-7, was built in November 1950, #13002, FN 6173-5, as P&E 5616, Class DRS-4c. It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Conrail 5616, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was sold for scrap to Naporano Iron & Metal on June 22, 1985.

5617, Class GP-7, was built in November 1950, #13003, FN 6173-6, as P&E 5617, Class DRS-4c. It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Conrail 5617, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was rebuilt at Boise into a GP8 and renumbered 5451, Class GP-8, on November 8, 1978. It was retired on April 11, 1991.

5618, Class GP-7, was built in November 1950, #13004, FN 6173-7, as P&E 5618, Class DRS-4c.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Conrail 5618, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was rebuilt at Silvis into a GP8 and renumbered 5437, Class GP-8, on January 19, 1979. It was retired on April 11, 1991.

5619, Class GP-7, was built in November 1950, #13005, FN 6173-8, as P&E 5619, Class DRS-4c. It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Conrail 5619, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was rebuilt at Paducah into a GP8 and renumbered 5723, Class GP-8, on November 9, 1976. It was later renumbered 5403 and retired on April 11, 1991. It was sold to Rail Link as 403 in April, 1991.

5620, Class GP-7, was built in November 1950, #13006, FN 6173-9, as P&E 5620, Class DRS-4c.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Conrail 5620, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 5721, Class GP-8, on October 20, 1976.  It was renumbered 5401 and was retired on April 11, 1991. 

5621, Class GP-7, was built in November 1950, #13007, as P&E 5621, Class DRS-4c.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Conrail 5621, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Silvis into a GP8 and renumbered 5436, Class GP-8, on February 1, 1979.  It was retired on April 11, 1991.

5622, Class GP-7, was built in December 1950, #13008, as P&E 5622, Class DRS-4c.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Conrail 5622, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Silvis into a GP8 and renumbered 5409, Class GP-8, on July 19, 1978.  It was retired on April 11, 1991.

5623, Class GP-7, was built in December 1950, #13009, as P&E 5623, Class DRS-4c.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Conrail 5623, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive.

5624, Class GP-7, was built in December 1950, #13010, as P&E 5624, Class DRSP-4d.  It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4d and reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966.  It became Conrail 5624, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 5410, Class GP-8, on July 29, 1978, and retired on April 11, 1991.

5625, Class GP-7, was built in December 1950, #13011, as P&E 5625, Class DRSP-4d.  It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4d and reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966.  It became Conrail 5625, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Silvis as 5449, Class GP-8, on September 11, 1978, and retired on April 11, 1991.

5630, Class GP-7, was built in July 1951, #16192, as NYC 5630, Class DRS-4e. It was re-classified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became PC 5630, Class ERS-15, in 1968. It then became Conrail 5630, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was sold to XTRA in 1984 and was sent to Wisconsin & Calumet as 616 where it was wrecked.

5666, Class GP-7, was built in October 1951, #14228, FN 5052-41, as NYC 5666, Class DRS-4e.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became PC 5666, Class ERS-15, in 1968.  It became Conrail 5666, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was retired.

5667, Class GP-7, was built in October 1951, #14229, as NYC 5667, Class DRS-4e. It was re-classified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became PC 5667, Class ERS-15, in 1968. It then became Conrail 5667, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was sold to XTRA in 1984 and was assigned to North Central Texas as 615, but it was send to the North Central Oklahoma RR as 615. It then went to Wisconsin and Calumet as 615 and later to the Georgia Woodlands RR as 615.

5670, Class GP-7, was built in November 1951, #14232, as NYC 5670, Class DRS-4e. It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became PC 5670, Class ERS-15. It became Conrail 5670, Class GP-7, in April 1976, and was later retired.

5679, Class GP-7, was built in December 1952, #17110, as Central RR of New Jersey 1532, Class FPSD-37. It was rebuilt by Electro-Motive in July 1959 as Class FSD-37, GP9 level, and became Contrail 5679, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was retired in 1983.

5681, Class GP-7, was built in November 1952, #17100, as CNJ 1522, Class FPSD-37. It became Conrail 5681, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and then New Jersey Transit as 5681 on December 2, 1976.

5687, Class GP-7, was built in March 1952, #15462, as NYC 5687, Class DRS-4h.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became PC 5687, Class ERS-15, in 1968.  It then became Conrail 5687, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and later retired.

5696, Class GP-7, was built in March 1952, #15470, as NYC 5696, Class DRS-4h.  It was re-classified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became Penn Central 5696, Class ERS-15, in 1968. It then became Conrail 5696, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was sold to XTRA in 1984 and was sent to WICT as 617. It later went to Chicago Rail Link as 617.

5701, Class GP-7, was built in March 1952, #15475, as NYC 5701, Class DRS-4h.  It was reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became PC 5701, Class ERS-15, in 1968.  It became Conrail 5701, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and sold to Precision National Corp in October 1979.  It was sold in March 1980 and rebuilt as Chicago & North Western 4434 on April 18, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It was assigned as Omnitrax Switching Service as 4434 and later as OmniTrax 1701.  It was assigned for Hudson Bay RR in 2003.

5740, Class GP-7, was built in May, 1953, #18444, as NYC 5740 Class DRSP-4n. The steam generator was removed and the locomotive was reclassified DRS-4n. In 1966 it was reclassified ERS-15. In 1968 it became Penn Central 5740, Class ERS-15. In April, 1976, it became Conrail 5740 Class GP-7. XTRA purchased the locomotive in 1981 and renumbered it 613. After a short time on the NCT as 613, it was sent to the North Central Oklahoma as 613. In August, 1986, it went to the WICT as 613. It is now Chicago Rail Link 613.

5748, Class GP-7, was built in May, 1953, #18452, as NYC 5748, Class DRSP-4n. It was converted and reclassified DRS-4n. In 1966 it was reclassified ERS-15. In 1968 it became PC 5748, Class ERS-15. In April, 1976, it became Conrail 5748 Class GP-7. XTRA purchased it in 1981 and it became 614. It was NCT 614 from 1982 until early 1984, when it went to the North Central Oklahoma. It also went to the WICT as 614 in 1986. It is now CRL 614.

5753, Class GP-7, was built in May 1953, #18457, as NYC 5753, Class DRSP-4n. It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4n and later reclassified as Class ERS-15 in 1966. It became PC 5753, Class ERS-15, in 1968 and then Conrail 5753, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was sold to Precsion National Corp in October 1979 and then to Chicago & North Western as 4431 on April 10, 1980. It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It was sold as South Orient Ry 109 in 1995.

5762, Class GP-7, was built in June 1953, #18466, FN 5183-25, as NYC 5762, Class DRSP-4n. It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4n and later reclassified as Class ERS-15 in 1966. It became PC 5762, Class ERS-15, in 1968 and then Conrail 5762, Class GP-7, in April 1976. It was sold to Precision National Corp in October 1979 and then to C&NW as 4438 on June 6, 1980. It was then sold to Great Western Ry as 4438 in May 1994.

5772, Class GP-7, was built in June 1953, # 18476, FN 5183-35, as NYC 5772, Class DRSP-4n.  It was rebuilt as Class DRS-4n and later reclassified as Class ERS-15 in 1966.  It became PC 5772, Class ERS-15, in 1968 and then became Conrail 5772, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was sold to Precision National Corp in October 1979 and became C&NW 4433 on April 22, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It was assigned as Panhandle Northern RR 4433.

5811, Class GP-7, was built in May 1953, #18515, FN 5280-4, as NYC 5811, Class DRS-4p.  It was reclassified as Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became PC 5811, Class ERS-15, in 1968.  It became Conrail 5811, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and sold to Precision National Corp in October 1979.  It was sold to C&NW in April 1980 and rebuilt as 4436 on April 29, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It was sold as New Orleans & Gulf Coast 507.

5815, Class GP-7, was built in June 1953, #18519, FN 5280-8, as NYC 5815, Class DRS-4p.  It was reclassified as Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became PC 5815, Class ERS-15, in 1968.  It became Conrail 5815, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and retired.

5816, Class GP-7, was built in June 1953, #18520, FN 5280-9, as NYC 5816, Class DRS-4p.  It was reclassified as Class ERS-15 in 1966 and became PC 5816, Class ERS-15, in 1968.  It became Conrail 5816, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and retired.

5818, Class GP-7, was built by General Motors in March 1951, #A154, FN C109-1, as Chesapeake & Ohio 5720, Class MRSE-15.  It became NYC 5818, Class DRS-4q, and reclassified Class ERS-15 in 1966.  It became PC 5818, Class ERS-15, in 1968 and Conrail 5818, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt in 1982 as Pittsburg & Shawmut 102 and renumbered 11.  It was sold as Chestnut Ridge RR 11.

5834, Class GP-7, was built in October 1953, #18747, FN 5309-8, as Reading RR 632, Class RS-3.  It became Conrail 5834, Class GP-7, in April 1976.

5868, Class GP-7, was built in September 1953, #18647, FN 5292-15, as Pennsylvania RR 8568, Class ES-15m.  It was renumbered 5868, Class ERS-15, in 1966 and became PC 5868, Class ERS-15, in 1968.  It became Conrail 5868, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and sold to Naporano Iron & Metal Co.

5872, Class GP-7, was built in September 1953, #18651, FN 5292-19, as PRR 8572, Class ES-15m. It was renumbered 5872, Class ERS-15, in 1966 and later PC 5872, Class ERS-15, in 1968. Then it became Conrail 5872, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and later scrapped at Hollidaysburg, PA, in 1985.

5880, Class GP-7, was built September 1953, #18659, FN 5292-27, as PRR 8580, Class ES-15m.  It was renumbered 5880, Class ERS-15, in 1966 and later PC 5880, Class ERS-15, in 1968.  It became Conrail 5880, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and scrapped at Hollidaysburg, PA, in June 1985.

5884. Class GP-7, was built in September 1953, #18665, FN 5293-4, as PRR 8550, Class EF-15, a GP7.  It was renumbered 5850, Class ERS-15, in 1966 and became PC 5850, Class ERS-15, in 1968.  It was renumbered 5884 and later Conrail 5884, Class GP-7.  It was sold to ATSF and rebuilt at Cleburne as slug 107, Class 101, in June 19, 1983.  It was renumbered 1107, Class 1101, on December 28, 1989, and became BNSF 3956, Class Slug, on January 31, 2000.  It was sold as Iowa Northern RR 3965.

5895, Class GP-7, was built in January 1952, #12403, FN 5060-9, as PRR 8805, Class ES-15m.  It was renumbered 5895, Class ERS-15, in 1966 and later PC 5895, Class ERS-15, in 1988.  Then it became Conrail 5895, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was traded in to General Electric in 1983 and sold to Naporano Iron & Metal.

5897, Class GP-7, was built in January 1952, #12395, as PRR 8797, Class ERS-15. It was renumbered as 5897 in 1966 and later PC 5897, Class ERS-15, in 1988. Then it became Conrail 5897, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and later sold to Chicago Rail Link as 4.

5902, Class GP-7, was built in November 1952, #17102, as CNJ 1524, Class FPSD-37.  It became Conrail 5902, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and NJT 5902 on December 2, 1976.  It was retired in 1993 and donated to United Railroad Historical Society.  It was restored as CNJ 1524 in December 1996.

5908, Class GP-7, was built in December 1952, #17107, as CNJ 1529, Class FPSD-37.  It became Conrail 5908, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and NJT 5908 on December 2, 1976.

5910, Class GP-7, was built in December 1952, #17109, as CNJ 1530, Class FPSD-37.  It became Conrail 5910, Class GP-7, in April 1976 and NJT 5910 on December 2, 1976.  It was retired on October 9, 1984, and scrapped in January 1985.

5925, Class GP-7, was built in February 1953, #17890, as  Delaware Lackawanna & Western 966.  It became Erie Lackawanna 1405, Class MPSE-15-6, in 1960 and Conrail 5925, Class GP-7. in April 1976

5931, Class GP-7, was built in August 1950, #11824, as Erie RR 1201, Class MFSE-15.  It became EL1201, Class MFSE-15, in 1960 and became Conrail 5931, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was retired.

5933, Class GP-7, was built in October 1950, #11835, as Erie RR Class MFSE-15a.  It became EL 1203, Class MFSE-15D, in 1960 and Conrail 5933, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on October 18, 1978, as 5458, Class GP-8, and was retired on April 11, 1991.

5936, Class GP-7, was built in October 1950, #11838, as Erie 1206, Class MFSE-15D.  It became EL 1506, Class MFSE-15D, in 1960 and Conrail 5936, Class GP-7. om April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Silvis in December 1978 as 5446, Class GP-8. and retired on April 11, 1991.

5937, Class GP-7, was built in October 1950, #11839, as Erie 1207, as Erie Class MFSE-15a.  It became EL 1207, Class MFSE-15D, in 1960 and Conrail 5937, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on December 19, 1978, as 5447, Class GP-8.  It was retired on April 11, 1991, and sold as Central Michigan RR 9210,  It was sold in 2002.

5942, Class GP-7, was built in October 1950, #12006, as Erie 1212, Class MFSE-15D.  It became EL 1212, Class MFSE-15D, in 1960 and Conrail 5942, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was traded in to General Electric in January 1983 and scrapped at Pielet Brothers in 1984.

5945, Class GP-7, was built in December 1950, #12009, as Erie 1215, Class MFSE-15D.  It became EL 1215, Class MFSE-15D, in 1960 and Conrail 5945, Class GP-9, in April 1976.  It was traded in to General Electric In January 1983.

5961, Class GP-7, was built in December 1950, #12017, as Erie 1223, Class MFSE-15a.  It became EL 1223, Class MFSE-15D, in 1960 and Conrail 5961, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt at Silvis on December 27, 1978, as 5443, Class GP-8, and was retired on April 11, 1991.

5969, Class GP-7, was built in April 1952, #16175, as Erie 1231, Class MFSE-15.  It became EL 1231, Class MFSE-15, in 1960 and Conrail 5969, Class GP-7, in April 1976.

5971, Class GP-7, was built in April 1952, #16177, as Erie 1233, Class MFSE-15. It became EL 1233, Class MFSE-15, in 1960 but was not relettered for some time. In April 1976 it became Conrail 5971, Class GP-7.

5975, Class GP-7, was built in September 1952, #16929, as Erie 1237, Class MFSE-15.  It became EL 1237, Class MFSE-15, in 1960 and Conrail 5975, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was traded in to General Electric in January 1983.

5990, Class GP-7, was built in April 1952, #15717, as DL&W 956.  It became EL 1275, Class MFSE-15D-4, in 1960 and Conrail 5990, Class GP-7, in April 1976.

5991, Class GP-7, was built in April 1952, #15718, as DL&W 957.  It became EL 1276, Class MFSE-15D-4, in 1960 and Conrail 5991, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on December 18, 1978, as 5461, Class GP-8, and was retired on April 11, 1991.  It was traded in to Electro-Motive in 1991.

5993, Class GP-7, was built in April 1962, #15720, as DL&W 959.  It became EL 1278, Class MFSE-15D-4, in 1960 and Conrail 5993, Class GP-7, in April 1976,  It was rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen in November 1978 as 5460, Class GP-8, and retired on April 11, 1991.  It was sold as Lehigh Stone Co 5460 and became Vulcan Materials Co 5460.

5996, Class GP-7, was built in April 1952, #15723, as DL&W 962.  It became EL 1281, Class MFSE-15D-4, in 1960 and Conrail 5996, Class GP-7, in April 1976.  It was traded in to General Electric.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

1/18/2015

Memorial of Saint Faustina of Como

Second Sunday in Ordinary Time

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Humility, obedience, meekness, and love are the virtues that shine through the Cross and Blessed Sacrament of the Altar.  O my Jesus, help me imitate you.

-- St. Anthony Mary Claret