Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Bellequip Corp

This short life was a dealer for locomotives in Quebec.

101, GP7u, was built by General Motors in July 1951, #A261, FN C118-2, as Quebec North Shore & Labrador 101, Class DRS15. It was rebuilt by GM as Class DRS17. It was sold as Bellequip Ltd as 101 in 1971 and then Precision National Corp as 101 in 1972. It was rebuilt at Paducah in September 1972 as Illinois Central Gulf 7989. It was later sold as Chicago Central & Pacific as 7989 and later renumbered 1589,

114, GP7u, was built in General Motors in May 1953, #A410, FN C151-3, as QNS&L 114, Class DRS15. It was rebuilt as DRS17 and later sold to Bellequip as 114 in 1971. It was then sold at Precision National Corp as 114 in 1972 and later sold to Chicago & North Western as 4349 in April 1976. It was retired on June 6, 1989, and sold to Pielet Bros for scrap.

117, GP7u, was built by General Motors in June 1953, #A413, FN C151-6, as QNS&L 117, Class DRS17.  It was rebuilt as DRS17 and later sold  as Bellequip as 117 in 1971,  It was sold as Precision National as 117 in 1972 and sold to C&NW in March 1980.  It entered service on May 19, 1980, as 4449 and retired on June 27, 1985.   It was traded in to Electro-Motive in June 1985 and scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding.

123, GP7u, was built by General Motors in August 1953, #A419, FN C151-12, as QNS&L 123, Class DRS15.  It was rebuilt as DRS17 and later sold to Bellequip as 123 in 1971.  It was then sold to PNC as 123 in 1972 and later sold to C&NW as 4342 in April 1976.  It was retired on July 28, 1986, and traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1986.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding.

125, GP9, was built by General Motors in April 1954, #A421, FN C151-14, as QNS&L 125, Class DRS17.  It was sold as Bellequip 125 in 1971 and resold as PNC 125 in 1972.  It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah as IC 8282 in November 1972.  It was sold as MidSouth Rail 8272 in April 1986 and renumbered 1018 on March 20, 1987.

130, GP9, was built by General Motors in May 1954, #A426, FN C151-19, as QNS&L 130, Class DRS17.  It was sold as Bellequip 130 in 1971 and then to Precision National in 1972 as PNC 130.  It was sold to C&NW in April 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in May 1976 as 4518.  It was retired on July 28, 1986, and traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1986.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

140, GP9, was built by General Motors in May 1956, #A729, FN C118-7, as QNSL 140, Class DRS17.  It was sold as Bellequip 140 in 1971 and resold as PNC 140 in 1972.  It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah as IC 8276 in July 1972.  It was sold as MSR 8276 in April 1986 and renumbered 1020.  It was sold to OmniTrax as 1020 in 1997 and transferred to Carleton Trail Ry as 1020.

162, GP9, was built by General Motors in June 1956, #A941, FN C209-13, as QNS&L 162, Class DRS17.  It was sold as Bellequip 162 in 1971 and then to PNC in 1972 as PNC 162.  It was sold to C&NW  in April 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in May 1976 as 4517.  It was retired on October 27, 1989, and sold to Livingston Rebuild Center in December 1989,

170, GP9, was built by General Motors in March 1958, #A1064, FN C220-1, as QNS&L 170, Class DRS17.  It was sold as Bellequip 170 in 1971 and sold as Precision National 170 in 1972.  It was sold to C&NW as 4353 in April 1976 and retired on June 6, 1989.  It was sold to Pielet Bros for scrap.

172, GP9, was built by General Motors in March 1957, #A1066, FN C220-3, as QNS&L 172, Class DRS17. It was sold to Bellequip Corp as 172 in 1971 and then to Precision as 172 in 1972.

177, GP9, was built by General Motors in May 1960, #A1919, FN C276-2, as QNS&L 177, Class DRS17. It was sold to Bellequip Corp as 177 in 1971 and then to Precision National Corp in 1973 as PNC 177. It was sold to C&NW in April 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in April 1976. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4514 on January 12, 1989. It later became Wisconsin Central Ltd as 4514.

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

3/23/2017

Memorial of Saint Benedict of Campagna

<><

Choose Life


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

Keep the joy of living God in your heart and share this joy with all you meet, especially your family.  Be holy.

--St. Mother Teresa of Calcutta