Now I offer photos, slides, magazines, railroadiana, etc.  You can find it at Ebay as  trinitydon .

This site is non-profit and non-commercial.  We are free of advertising on this site but there are costs in internet services.  If you enjoy this site, we do need support.  We would appreciate any donations and can accept PayPal.

 

Don's Rail Photos

Precision National Corp.

Precision Engineering Co.

 

73-A, F7A, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1949, #7381, FN E1050-A4, as Missouri-Kansas-Texas 210-A.  It was renumbered 73-A in 1958 and traded in to Electro-Motive in 1969.  It was sold in 1970 as PECo 73-A but the lettering was not changed.

83-C, FA1u, was built by Alco in November 1948, #76247, as MKT 327-C.  It was renumbered 83-C in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in August 1959.  It was sold as PNCo 83-C in April 1970.

90-C, FA1u, was built by Alco in March 1949, #76691, as MKT 334-C.  It was renumbered 90-C in 1958 and rebuilt by Electro-Motive in August 1959.  It was sold as PNCo 90-C.

101, GP7u, was built by General Motors in July 1951, #A261, FN C118-2, as Quebec North Shore & Labrador 101, Class DRS15. It was rebuilt by GM as Class DRS17. It was sold as Bellequip Ltd as 101 in 1971 and then PNC as 101 in 1972. It was rebuilt at Paducah in September 1972 as Illinois Central Gulf 7989. It was later sold as Chicago Central & Pacific as 7989 and later renumbered 1589,

115, GP7u, was built by General Motors in May 1953, #A410, FN C151-3, as QNS&L 114, Class DRS15. It was rebuilt as DRS17 and later sold to Bellequip as 115 in 1971. It was then sold at PNC as 115 in 1972 and later sold to Chicago & North Western as 4349 in April 1976. It was retired on June 6, 1989, and sold to Pielet Bros for scrap.

117, GP7u, was built by General Motors in June 1953, #A413, FN C151-6, as QNS&L 117, Class DRS17.  It was rebuilt as DRS17 and later sold  as Bellequip as 117 in 1971,  It was sold as Precision National as 117 in 1972 and sold to C&NW in March 1980.  It entered service on May 19, 1980, as 4449 and retired on June 27, 1985.   It was traded in to Electro-Motive in June 1985 and scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding.

123, GP7u, was built by General Motors in August 1953, #A419, FN C151-12, as QNS&L 123, Class DRS15.  It was rebuilt as DRS17 and later sold to Bellequip as 123 in 1971.  It was then sold to PNC as 123 in 1972 and later sold to C&NW as 4342 in April 1976.  It was retired on July 28, 1986, and traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1986.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding.

125, GP9, was built by General Motors in April 1954, #A421, FN C151-14, as QNS&L 125, Class DRS17.  It was sold as Bellequip 125 in 1971 and resold as PNC 125 in 1972.  It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah as IC 8282 in November 1972.  It was sold as MidSouth Rail 8272 in April 1986 and renumbered 1018 on March 20, 1987.

130, GP9, was built by General Motors in May 1954, #A426, FN C151-19, as QNS&L 130, Class DRS17.  It was sold as Bellequip 130 in 1971 and then to Precision National in 1972 as PNC 130.  It was sold to C&NW in April 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in May 1976 as 4518.  It was retired on July 28, 1986, and traded in to Electro-Motive in August 1986.  It was scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

140, GP9, was built by General Motors in May 1956, #A729, FN C188-7, as QNSL 140, Class DRS17.  It was sold as Bellequip 140 in 1971 and resold as PNC 140 in 1972.  It was sold and rebuilt at Paducah as IC 8276 in July 1972.  It was sold as MSR 8276 in April 1986 and renumbered 1020.  It was sold to OmniTrax as 1020 in 1997 and transferred to Carleton Trail Ry as 1020.

162, GP9, was built by General Motors in June 1956, #A941, FN C209-13, as QNS&L 162, Class DRS17.  It was sold as Bellequip 162 in 1927 and then to PNC in 1972 as PNC 162.  It was sold to C&NW  in April 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in May 1976 as 4517.  It was retired on October 27, 1989, and sold to Livingston Rebuild Center in December 1989,

170, GP9, was built by General Motors in March 1958, #A1064. FN C220-1, as QNS&L 170, Class DRS17, a GP9.  It was sold as Bellequip 170 in 1971 and sold as Precision National 170 in 1972.  It was sold to C&NW as 4353 in April 1976 and retired on June 6, 1989.  It was sold to Pielet Bros for scrap.

172, GP9, was built by General Motors in March 1957, #A1066, FN C220-2, as QNS&L 172, Class DRS17. It was sold to Bellequip Corp as 172 in 1971 and then to Precision as 172 in 1972.

177, GP9, was built by General Motors in May 1960, #A1919, FN C276-2, as QNS&L 177, Class DRS17. It was sold to Bellequip Corp as 177 in 1971 and then to Precision in 1973 as PNC 177. It was sold to C&NW in April 1976 and rebuilt at Oelwein in April 1976. It was retired on December 12, 1988, and sold to Fox River Valley RR as 4514 on January 12, 1989. It later became Wisconsin Central Ltd as 4514.

400, S2, was built by Alco in September 1941, #69564, as Belt Railway of Chicago 400, Class 400.  It was sold to Precision as 400 and later scrapped.

514, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1950, #9914, FN 6080-4, as Saint Louis-San Francisco 514. It was sold to Precision and operated as PNC 514. It was sold in August 1976 as C&NW 4367. It was retired on February 8, 1991, and was sold to OmniTrax. It then became Wichita Tillman & Jackson as 4367 in 1991.  It was sold to Rail Switching Service as RSSX 4367 in June 2012.

517, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1950, #10190, FN 6013-3, as SL-SF 517. It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 517 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered served as C&NW 4454 on May 9, 1980. It was retired on February 9, 1991, and sold to OmniTrax. It then became WT&J as 4454 in 1991.  It was sold as RSSX 4454 in June 2012.

525. GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1960, #11983, FN 5045-1, as SL-SF 525. It later was sold to Precision as 525 who rebuilt it and sold it to Agrico Industries as 1545.

528, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1950, #11986, FN 5045-4, as SL-SF 528.  It was sold as PNC 528 and sold to C&NW in March 1980 and became 4445 on May 25, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994 as GWRX 4445.  It was sold as South Orient RR 107 and sold as Texas Rock Crusher RR 116.  It was renumbered 102.

533, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1950, #11991, FN 5045-9, as SL-SF 533. It was sold to PNCand operated as PNC 533. It was sold in August 1976 as C&NW 4364. It was retired on February 8, 1991, and was sold to OmniTrax. It then became WT&J as 4364 in 1991.  It was sold as RSSX 4364 in June 2012.

537, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1950, #12921, FN 5045-13, as SL-SF 537.  It was sold to PNC and operated as PNC 537.  It was sold in March 1980 as C&NW 4463 on April 1915, 1980, and sold to OminTrax in 1994.  It was leased as Cen-Tex Rail Link 4463 and returned to OmniTrax in 1996.

545, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #12937, FN 5080-3, as SL-SF 545. It was sold to PNC and operated as 545 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4464 on April 16, 1980. It was retired in May 1994 and sold to Omnitrax in October 1994. They rebuilt it as SO 106. It was sold to Fort Worth & Western RR in 1999 and retained its identity.

546, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1951, #12938, FN 5080-4, as Quanah Acme & Pacific 546.   It becam SL-SF 546 and sold to PNC and operated as 546. It was sold in August 1976 as C&NW 4359. It was retired on July 15, 1986.  It was traded to Electro-Motive in August 1986 and scrapped by St Louis Auto Shredding Co.

562, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14243, FN 5091-6, as SL-SF 562. It was sold to PNC and operated as 562 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4451 on May 15, 1980. It was retired on February 19, 1991, and sold to OmniTrax. It then became WT&J as 4451 in 1991 but was painted later.  It was sold as RSSX 4451 in June 2012.

569, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1951, #12931, FN 5069-7, as SL-SF 569.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 559 until sold to C&NW in March 1980.  It entered as C&NW 4442 on December 30, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to Omnitrax in October 1994.  It was rebuilt as SO 104 and sold to Respondek Rail Corp as 104.  It was assigned as Indiana Eastern RR 104.

572, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1951, #12934, FN 5069-10, as SL-SF 572.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 572. It was sold in March 1980 as C&NW 4460 on April 24, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994.  It became Great Western 4460 and sold as SP Construction Services 502.  It was sold as Michels Corp 502 in March 2003.

574, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #13307, FN 5074-2, as SL-SF 574. It was sold to as PNC 574 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4455 on May 8, 1980. It was retired in May 1994 and sold to Omnitrax in October 1994. They rebuilt it as SO 105. It was sold to FWWR in 1999 and retained its identity.  It was scrapped in March 2003.

582, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1951, #13315, FN 5074-10, as SL-SF 582. It was sold to PNC as 582 and then sold to C&NW as 4465 on April 7, 1980. It then sold on October 1994 to OmniTrax and sold to SP Contruction Services as 504.

590, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1951, #13323, FN 5074-18, as SL-SF 590. It was sold to PNC 590 until sold to C&NW in March 1980. It entered service as C&NW 4443 on June 3, 1980. It was retired on February 8, 1991, as sold to OmniTrax. It then became WT&J as 4443 in 1991. It was sold as RSSX 4443 in June 2012.

591, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1951, #13324, FN 5074-19, as SL-SF 591.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 591 until sold to C&NW as 4366 in March 1980.  It was retired on June 6, 1989, and traded in to General Electric.  It was scrapped by Pielet Brothers.

597, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1951, #13330, FN 5074-25, as SL-SF 597.  It was sold  as PNC 597. It was sold in March 1980 as C&NW 4459 on April 24, 1980, and sold to OmniTrax in 1994.  It was leased as CTEX  4459 and returned to OmniTrax in 1996.  It was rebuilt as Hudson Bay RR 2501 and transferred as Central Kansas Ry 2507/  It was again transferred as HRBy 2507 in 2001.

598, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14244, FN 5091-7, as SL-SF 598.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 598.  It was sold in March 1980 as C&NW  and became 4453 on May 13, 1980.  It was retired in May 1994 and sold to OmniTrax in October 1994 as GWRX 4453.  It was sold as SPCX 506 and sold as WT&J 506.  It was was sold as RSSX 506 in June 2012.

599, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1951, #14245, FN 5091-8, as SL-SF 599.  It was sold to Precision National as PNC 599.

621, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1952, #15849, FN 5167-3, as SL-SF 621.  It was sold to Precision National and operated as PNC 621.  It was sold to National Railway Passenger Corp as Amtrak 761 in August 1977.

900, RS27, was built by Alco in March 1962, #83601, as Alco demonstrator 640-1. It was sold to Chicago & North Western as 900 and traded back to Alco on February 10, 1966..  It was traded back to Alco on February 10, 1966, and became Alco Products 900, a lease unit.  It was sold to PNC as 900 in May 1969 and then to Peabody Coal Co 900 in November 1974.

901, RS27, was built by Alco in August 1962, #83602, as Alco demonstrator 640-2. It became C&NW 901 shortly and was traded back to Alco on February 10, 1966. It became Alco Products 901, a lease unit. It was leased to Canadian Pacific as 2998 and was returned to Alco as 901. It was sold to PNC as 901 in May 1969 and then to Green Bay & Western on May 11, 1976, as 318.  It became Wisconsin Central Ltd 318 in 1993 and was sold as Minnesota Commercial 318 in 1994.

970, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1953, #19067, FN 5231-7, as Detroit Toledo & Ironton 970. It later was sold to PNC as 970 who rebuilt it and sold it to Agrico Corp as 1555.

971, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in November 1953, #19068, FN 5231-8, as DT&I 971. It was sold to PNC as 971 and later rebuilt at Paducah as Illinois Central Gulf 8024 in August 1975. It was sold to Paducah & Louisville as 8024 and later renumbered 8326.

1029, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1942, #1690, FN E476-5, as Union Pacific 1029. In March 1976 it was sold to Precision as 1029. In 1982 it became Agrico 182.

1117, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1953, #18347, FN 4179-1, as Southern Pacific 4612, Class DF- 303.  It was reclassified Class DS-603 and renumbered 1117, Class ES408-3, in 1966.  It was sold as PNC 1117 and sold as Indiana Rail Road 1117.

1119, SW8, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1953, #18349, FN 4179-3, as SP 4614, Class DF-303.  It was reclassified Class DS-603 and renumbered 1119, Class ES408-3, in 1966.  It was sold as PNCX 1119 and sold as Scullin Steel Co 7.

1287, SW1200, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1966, #31117, FN 4491-8, as Texas & Pacific 1287.  It became Missouri Pacific 1287 in October 1976 and retired on February 28, 1985.  It was sold to Precision National as PNC 1287 on April 11, 1985, and sold as North Carolina Port Ry 1204.  It was resold as Wilmington Terminal Ry 1204.

1500, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1951, #13342, FN 5076-7, as Great Northern 629, Class GP-7. It became Burlington Northern 1529, Class GP-7, in 1970, and was later sold to Precision as 1500. It then was sold to Agrico as 1515.

1503, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1950, #12922, FN 5045-14, as St Louis-San Francisco 538.  It was sold as PNC 1503.  It was sold in March 1980 as Chicago & North Western 4461 on April 18, 1980, and retired on December 23, 1991.  It was scrapped in May 1992.

1506, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1952, #17350, FN 6416-7, as Florida East Coast 613. It was sold as PNC 1506 in October 1974.

1507, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1952, #17353, FN 6416-10, as FEC 616.  It was sold as PNC 1507.

1616, AS416, was built by Baldwin in December 1955, #76112, as Norfolk Southern Ry 1616.  It was sold as PNCX in March 1974 and sold as Peabody Coal Co 1616

1702, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1956, #21497, FN 5448-11, as Chesapeake & Ohio 6019, Class MRSE-17.  It was reclassified in 1964 as Class GP-9 and sold as PNCX 1702.  It was sold as Material Transportation Inc 1702.

1706, GP9, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1957, #23388, FN 5542-21, as C&O 6229, Class MRSE-17, a GP9.  It was reclassified Class GP-9 in 1964 and sold as PNC 1706 in July 1973.  It was sold to C&NW and rebuilt as 4452 on May 14, 1980.  It was retired on October 15, 1990, and sold as St Louis Iron Mountain & Southern Ry 4452.  It was sold as Illinois Transit Assembly Corp 4452 and became Gateway Rail Services 4452.

1750, GP7u, was built by Electro-Motive in August 1952, #17076, FN 6413-1, as Wabash RR 475, Class D-15.  It became N&W 3475 in 1965 and rebuilt at Paducah in July 1976 as Illinois Terminal RR 1750.  It was sold as PNC 1750 in December 1981 and sold as Elk River RR 3.

1802, SD20, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1959, #25600, FN 5606-3, as Southern Ry 2504, and was renumbered 6304 in 1972, an SD24.  It was retired in January 1978 and sold to Precision.  It became PNC 6304 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1802.  It was sold to C&NW as 6624 in March 1982.  It was retired  on January 28, 1992, and sold for scrap to St. Louis Auto Shredding Co.

1807, SD20, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1959, #25656, FN 5606-30, as Cincinnati New Orleans & Texas Pacific (Southern Ry) 6307.  It was retired in January 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6307 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1807.  It was sold to C&NW as 6625 in March 1982.  It was retired on February 21, 1997, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co in February 1997.

1808, SD20, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1960, #25657, FN 5606-31, as CNOTP (Southern Ry) 6308 in 1972.  It was retired in January 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6308 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1808.  It was sold to C&NW 6626 in March 1982.  It was retired on February 21, 1997, and sold to National Railway Equipment Co in February 1997.

1814, SD20, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1959, #25663, FN 5606-37, as CNOTP (Southern Ry) 6314 in 1972.  It was retired in January 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6314 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1814.  It was sold to C&NW 6630 in March 1982.  It was retired on October 7, 1996, and sold to Helm Leasing Corp in November 1996.

1819, SD20, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1959, #25668, FN 5606-42, as CNOTP (Southern Ry) 6319, SD24.  It was retired in January 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6319 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1819.  It was sold to C&NW as 6632 in March 1982 and retired February21, 1997.  It was sold as Ohio Central RR 6632 in June 1997.

1829, SD20, was built by Electro-Motive in October 1959, #25606, FN 5606-9, as Southern 2510, SD24.  It was renumbered 6329 in 1972.  It was retired in June 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6329 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1829.  It was sold to C&NW as 6634 in March 1982 and retired on October 30, 1997.  It was sold as National Railway Equipment 6634 in October 1997 and leased as Wisconsin & Southern 6634 in 1998.  It was returned to NRE and sold as Ag Processing Inc 6634.  It was sold as DeBruce Grain Co 6634 in 2011.

1832, SD20, was built by Electro-Motive  in October 1959, #25609, FN 5606-12, as Southern 2513, as SD24.  It was renumbered 6332 in 1972.  It was retired in June 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6332 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1832.  It was sold to C&NW as 6635 in March 1982 and retired on October 7, 1996.  It was sold to Helm Leasing Corp in November 1996.

1833, SD20, was built by Electro0Motive in November 1959, #25610, FN 5605-13, as Southern 2514.  It was renumbered 6333 in 1972.  It was retired in June 1978 and sold to PNC.  It became PNC 6333 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1833.  It was sold to C&NW as 6636 in March 1982 and retired on February 21, 1997.  It was sold as OCRR 6636 in June 1997 and sold as Pacific Harbor Lines 43.

1840, SD20, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1959, #25617, FN 5606-20, as Southern 2521, an SD24.  It was renumbered 6340 in December 1972 and sold to Precision as 6340 in January 1978.  It was rebuilt in 1980 as 1840 and sold to ICG as 2036 in August 1982,  It was sold to NRE as 2036.

1844, SD20,  was built by Electro-Motive in December 1959, #25621, FN 5605-2, as New Orleans & North Eastern 6950, as SD24.  It became Southern 6344 in 1971 and sold as PNC 6344 and rebuilt in 1979 as 1844.  It was sold to C&NW as 6641 in March 1982 and sold to National Railway Equipment Co in October 1997.  It was leased as W&S 6641 in 1998 and returned to NRE.  It was sold as Ag Processing Inc 6641 and assigned as Floyd Valley Grain LLC.

1848, SD20, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1959, #25365, FN 5602-A8, as Union Pacific 407, SD24.  It was sold to PNC in October 1977 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on February 12, 1980, as PNC 1848.  It was sold as C&NW 6644 on March 1982.  It was retired May 14, 1996, and sold to Helm Leasing Corp in February 1997.  It was sold to Webb Asset Management as WAMX 1801.

1852, SD20, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1959, #25385, FN 5602-A28, as UP 427, SD24.  It was sold to PNC in October 1977 and rebuilt by Morrison Knudsen on January 18, 1980, as PNC 1852.  It was sold as C&NW 6647 on March 31, 1981.  It was sold as WAMX 1802.

1976, NW2, was built by Electro-Motive in July 1947, #4941, FN E846-2, as Reading Co 101, Class OE-9.  It was sold to Precision National Corp and resold as Hillsdale County Ry 1976 "Chief Baw Beese".  It was returned as PNC 1976 and sold as Agrico Chemical Co 181. 

2000, GP35m, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1964, #28907, FN 7703-4, as Saint Louis South-Western 763, Class Z.25. It was renumbered 6503, Class EF425C-1, in 1966 and later rebuilt by PNC as 2000. It later became Locomotive Leasing Partners 2009.

3012, SD40, was built by Electro-Motive in March 1966, #31426, FN 7865-13, as Union Pacific 3012.  It was retired on October 23, 1999, and sold to Helm Financial on May 5, 1992.  It was sold as PNCX 3012.

3107, SD40-2, was built by Electro-Motive in September 1971, #7324-25, FN 7324-25, as Union Pacific 3107, Class SD40-2.  It was retired on October 26, 1988, and sold as PNL 3107 on November 30, 1988.  It was sold to National Railway Equipment Corp as NREX 3107 in 1997.  It was sold to GEC-Alstom and rebuilt as GSFX 3062 on September 1, 2000.  It was sold to CIT Financial as CITX 3062 and sold as Lake State Ry 6301 in December 2013.

3403, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in May 1954, #19464, FN 5324-4, as Texas & New Orleans 403, Class DF-600.  It was renumbered Southern Pacific 3403, Class EF418-1, in 1966 and sold as PNC 3403 in December 1970.  It was rebuilt in May 1971.  It was sold to Tidewater Grain Co as TWGX 3403 and sold as Winchester & Western 403. 

3445, GP9u, was built by Electro-Motive in January 1955, #20133, FN 5377-5, as SP 5608, Class DF-605.  It was renumbered 3445, Class EF418-5, in 1966 and sold as PNC 3445 in December 1970.  It was rebuilt at Paducah in 1971.  It was sold as TWGX 3445 and sold as WW 445.

4079, GP20, was built by Electro-Motive in April 1962, #27350, FN 5634-6, as Southern Pacific 7229, Class DF-617.  It was renumbered 4079, Class EF420-1, in 1966 and sold as PNC 4079 in 1987.  It was sold as Grainbelt Corp "Cheyenne" 4079.

4204, GP7,  was built by Electro-Motive in June 1952, #14431, FN 5093-3, as Denver & Rio Grande Western 5106, Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to Chicago Rock Island & Pacific as 4204 on November 6, 1972, and sold as PNC 4204 in May 1977.

4207, GP7, was built by Electro-Motive in June 1952, #16545, FN 5093-8, as D&RGW 5111, Class DE B-B 60.  It was sold to CRI&P as 4207 on November 6, 1972, and sold as PNC 4207 in May 1977.  It was sold as C&NW 4462 in March 1980 and traded in to General Electric in May 1989.  It was scrapped by Pielet Bros Scrap Iron & Metal.

6306, SD24, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1959, #25655, FN 5606-29, as Cincinnati New Orleans & Texas Pacific (Southern Ry) 6306.  It was sold to PNC as 6306 and sold to Illinois Central Gulf and rebuilt at Paducah as 2031 in June 1982.  It was sold as National Railway Equipment Co 2031 in 1997 and sold as Indiana Harbor Belt 2922 in June 2007.  It retired to NRE in  June 2012 

6320, SD24, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1960, #25669, FN 5606-53, as CNOTP 6320.  It was sold as PNC 6320 and sold to ICG and rebuilt as 2035 in August 1983.  It was sold to as NRE in 1997 and sold as IHB  2924 in June 2007.

6323, SD24, was built by Electro-Motive in February 1960, #25672, FN 5606-46, as CNOTP (Southern) 6323,  It was sold to PNC as 6323 and sold to ICG.  It was rebuilt at Paducah as 2025 in 1982 and sold as NREX 2025 in 1996.

6340, SD24, was built by Electro-Motive in December 1959, #25617, FN 5606-20, as Southern Ry 2521, an SD24.  It was renumbered 6340 in December 1972 and sold to PNC  as 6340 in January 1978.  It was rebuilt in 1980 as 1840 and sold to ICG as 2036 in August 1982,  It was sold to NRE as 2036.

 

 

WebWork by rinity echnology Co.

AMDG

3/8/2017

Memorial of Saint Rhian

<><

Choose Life.


Home Page

Don's Depot

 

 

Happiness can only be achieved by looking inward and learning to enjoy whatever life has, and this required transforming greed into gratitude.

St. John Chrysostom